Alleged Flight MH370 UFO Teleportation Videos [Hoax]

The important factor here is the difference in level between the two cloud layers. In the 'MH370' 'satellite' video, there are two distinct cloud layers, a layer of fluffy cumulus and a layer of banded stratus, probably altostratus or cirrostratus. The stratus layer would be thousands of feet higher than the cumulus, so the visible bands or stripes should move at a detectably different rate to the cumulus due to the effects of parallax. But there is no detectable movement.

I'm also concerned about the effects of atmospheric extinction at a distance - if the plane is being filmed at a very significant slant angle, then it is being observed through hundreds of miles of atmosphere, and the scattering effects of the atmosphere should reduce visibility significantly, if the plane is very far away from the satellite. This clip appears to be filmed at a very great slant angle, yet the footage is remarkably clear and free of scattering effects.
Good point! With a slant view from a few hundred miles, what are the chances of an unobscured view of the aircraft for much of the manoeuvre, while there clearly are a number of clouds around. No further clouds between aircraft and satellite?

So I had a feeling the single frame sat video was stretched horizontally and the stereo vid was squashed

In the drone video the orbs are circular/spherical, but in the single frame video they are not

It doesn't make much sense though because in the single frame sat vid the mouse cursor and text looks right, but the orbs and plane look stretched, it's not motion blur because the orbs remain stretched lengthwise when moving up the frame.

1692355839299.png1692356877821.png

So it means this video was taken by someone watching a stretched version of the original thing, and then the stereo video was created FROM a squashed version of the video, because the squash applies to the mouse cursor.

1692356997322.png

I took the plane side on from the drone video and overlaid i on the side on in, and found I had to reduce the width on the video by ~50% to get roughly equal orbs and a plane that matched the proportions from the drone video and also allows the stereo version to fit 2 side by side,it adds gaps as well so it's either over squashed or not, it gets hard to get exact when the quality is so low.

1692356655880.png

So I had a feeling the single frame sat video was stretched horizontally and the stereo vid was squashed

In the drone video the orbs are circular/spherical, but in the single frame video they are not

It doesn't make much sense though because in the single frame sat vid the mouse cursor and text looks right, but the orbs and plane look stretched, it's not motion blur because the orbs remain stretched lengthwise when moving up the frame.

1692355839299.png1692356877821.png

So it means this video was taken by someone watching a stretched version of the original thing, and then the stereo video was created FROM a squashed version of the video, because the squash applies to the mouse cursor.

1692356997322.png

I took the plane side on from the drone video and overlaid i on the side on in, and found I had to reduce the width on the video by ~50% to get roughly equal orbs and a plane that matched the proportions from the drone video and also allows the stereo version to fit 2 side by side,it adds gaps as well so it's either over squashed or not, it gets hard to get exact when the quality is so low.

1692356655880.png
Nice. Any chance you can upload the reduced width video?

It does, it's a similar thing as we see in the ATFLIR videos, they do a 2:1 or 4:1 digital crop to decrease the FOV for the viewer (I think ATFLIR is only 2x crop)

Smooth zooms are fairly useless for practical combat use, you want it zoomed NOW and fine control over the actual FOV is not needed, unlike say for photography.
ATFLIR loses optical tracking during the lens switch, which is bad for combat use.
It makes less sense if it is smooth. 2 discrete digital zoom levels were listed, and of course the unzoomed state is assumed to exist. If it was continuous, there would be no point in listing 3 zoom levels. Why list 2x? If there's a continuum between 1x and 4x, then 2x would be assumed to exist, as would every other intermediate value, so you wouldn't list it.
Ah, ok. I thought it had 2:1 for IR and 4:1 for TV, but it looks like I was reading that wrong.

The important factor here is the difference in level between the two cloud layers. In the 'MH370' 'satellite' video, there are two distinct cloud layers, a layer of fluffy cumulus and a layer of banded stratus, probably altostratus or cirrostratus. The stratus layer would be thousands of feet higher than the cumulus, so the visible bands or stripes should move at a detectably different rate to the cumulus due to the effects of parallax. But there is no detectable movement.
Does the contrail move?

Good point! With a slant view from a few hundred miles, what are the chances of an unobscured view of the aircraft for much of the manoeuvre, while there clearly are a number of clouds around. No further clouds between aircraft and satellite?
The aircraft would be above the clouds at cruise; but then it would be too fast for that turn.

ATFLIR loses optical tracking during the lens switch, which is bad for combat use.
Only if the subject is not also also being tracked by RADAR which maintains the ATFLIR on target even without optical tracking working.

It seems that the common design decision for military optics means that lighter/faster lens switches are prefered to zoomable optics even if it can cause a momentary loss of image.

Last edited:
At this point, I think this is on the road to become our generations video of a walking bigfoot...

Believe it if you want, or accept it's probably a man in a suit.
The Patterson/Gimlin film had witnesses promoting it, plaster casts of footprints, and a story, in short, provenance and provenience. It also later had witnesses testifying it to be a hoax, and no actual bigfoot remains ever found.

This MH370 video has no provenance, concerns a matter that has been well researched in the form of an accident report, the video is materially at odds with the report, and shows the UFOs even less clearly than Patterson/Gimlin showed bigfoot.

They're similar in that one has to ignore a lot to think they're real.

Only if the subject is not also also being tracked by RADAR which maintains the ATFLIR on target even without optical tracking working.

It seems that the common design decision for military optics means that lighter/faster lens switches are prefered to zoomable optics even if it can cause a momentary loss of image.
The thermal video here has a continuous zoom but the target is lost multiple times because it's not even stabilized/tracked.

The thermal video here has a continuous zoom but the target is lost multiple times because it's not even stabilized/tracked.
Yeah and the specs do list tracking methods for the type of optics used in drones, per the previously posted spec

1692359624232.png

It seems less and less likely it's from a real drone camera to me.

• Thermographic
  • Smooth zoom
  • Not tracked
  • Minimal overlay

• Thermographic
  • Smooth zoom
  • Not tracked
  • Minimal overlay
• low-poly drone model
• where did the drone even come from?
• how did it achieve the intercept?
• why is there a cut?
etc.

This is the video with 50% squash applied, not sure if this affects turn rate calculations people made, or not.
Ignore the black space at the end, no idea where that came from lol.

This is the video with 50% squash applied, not sure if this affects turn rate calculations people made, or not.

That looks squashed now, to me. Can you see what it looks like scaled to common screen ratios like 4:3, 5:3 or even 5:4?

Has there been any potential explanation as to why the plane's roll -- towards the end of the video -- in the satellite view does not match that in the drone view? The drone would have had to climb a lot and pointed its camera down in order for these to sync up. Or have I missed something?

Yeah and the specs do list tracking methods for the type of optics used in drones, per the previously posted spec

1692359624232.png

• Thermographic
  • Smooth zoom
  • Not tracked
  • Minimal overlay
I agree. But it won't be enough to disprove the video to some people. "Maybe it's a topsecret drone prototype, with another kind of sensor pod"

Maybe one could calculate the squish factor from fuselage length and wing span at beginning and end. A few angles to consider, but it might be possible

Anyone here doing any work trying to track down the original person who posted the videos on YouTube?

Lots of tech talk so far but might be useful to track down its provenance too.

Maybe one could calculate the squish factor from fuselage length and wing span at beginning and end. A few angles to consider, but it might be possible
I used the plane length from the side on shot in the drone vid (because it's the same plane right) 50% on the horizontal was what got the plane scale to match.

Anyone here doing any work trying to track down the original person who posted the videos on YouTube?

I think it's a dead end given it so long ago, it's cycled out of caches/histories etc. But it's not really my area, finding links to it in old forums etc is sometimes a working strat.

@ufoofinterest is usually the hoax finder general as far as I am concerned.

I used the plane length from the side on shot in the drone vid (because it's the same plane right) 50% on the horizontal was what got the plane scale to match.
Yes, but what if it isn't the same plane? One could use the roughly 90 degrees turn in the visible light video to calculate how much the same aircraft changes geometry to calculate de-squish.

It might for example show it's different aircraft in both videos and thus help the debunk.

Yes, no luck as of the moment.

Through the search though I do believe I have identified the *why* of it coming back up now. I have not been able to confidently narrow down who acted as originators for the current bout, but I have identified multiple accounts on different platforms that attempted to push it to various extents back in January. I'll post more on that once I can present it well.

Yes, but what if it isn't the same plane? One could use the roughly 90 degrees turn in the visible light video to calculate how much the same aircraft changes geometry to calculate de-squish.

It might for example show it's different aircraft in both videos and thus help the debunk.
Or one could try and match a Boeing 777-200ER. @jarlrmai

the poster of one, (possibly not THE original as there seems to have been a few postings back in 2014, two to Youtube and one to Vimeo, all by different people), was a user called 'regicideanon' - Reddit decided it was some guy from Arizona but this appears to have been squashed, no doubt after the guy received a barrage of messages -

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15tt0nj/reggie_brister_from_az_is_not_regicideanon_stop/

This (another Reddit post) goes into more detail on the posters and the videos -

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15stmvq/regicide_anon_videos/

Nearly 10 years is a long time on the internet, it's going to be hard to find this person if they aren't still active on the accounts that originally posted..

Anyone visited the /ufos sub on reddit lately? It is rather amusing how they seem to trip over each other calling all this proof that aliens took the plane.
Now, I know reddit is the floor drain in terms of realism, but this is all getting silly, as some even try to link it to Grusch..

Anyone visited the /ufos sub on reddit lately? It is rather amusing how they seem to trip over each other calling all this proof that aliens took the plane.
Now, I know reddit is the floor drain in terms of realism, but this is all getting silly, as some even try to link it to Grusch..
I got some insufferable and illogical responses from people over there who can't handle the fact it might be fake. That's Reddit for you.

I got some insufferable and illogical responses from people over there who can't handle the fact it might be fake. That's Reddit for you.
It used to be more relaxed. It all changed when they got a new can of mods (or worms) openend.

Yes, no luck as of the moment.

Through the search though I do believe I have identified the *why* of it coming back up now. I have not been able to confidently narrow down who acted as originators for the current bout, but I have identified multiple accounts on different platforms that attempted to push it to various extents back in January. I'll post more on that once I can present it well.
Netflix Doc getting released, perhaps?

In 2014, Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 vanished, along with all 239 passengers on board. Nine years later, a global community of family members, scientists, investigators, and journalists is still searching for answers.
First episode date: March 8, 2023

The tracking issues on the contrails here suggest that this was once an authentic video of *some* kind of aircraft leaving contrails, and it has been replaced digitally with a model of a 777 — at the same time that the orbs were added.

In 2014, Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 vanished, along with all 239 passengers on board. Nine years later, a global community of family members, scientists, investigators, and journalists is still searching for answers.
Article:
Instead of giving the 239 suffering families and the public a true story, Netflix exploited a horrifying tragedy to push conspiracy theories.

And precisely because there isn’t 100% uncertainty, conspiracy theorists have stepped in, confident that their bizarre explanations are every bit as legitimate as the “MH370 consensus,” such as it is. This is where the Netflix documentary comes into play.

The three-part series MH370: The Plane that Disappeared proposed three theories to explain what happened: (1) The Pilot, (2) The Hijack, and (3) The Intercept. To its credit, the documentary explained everything that I have written above in the first theory about the pilot. If only Netflix had stopped there. Instead, it went on to propose two more theories.

In “The Hijack,” the documentary heavily relied on journalist Jeff Wise, who proposed that Russian terrorists hijacked the airplane by climbing down into an electronics compartment (called the Main Equipment Center, MEC) hidden beneath the first class cabin, commandeering the plane, faking satellite location data, and flying it to Kazakhstan. But this theory ignores some important facts and ends up creating more questions than answers.

In “The Intercept,” Netflix delves further into fantasy by promoting the work of French journalist (I’m using that word here very loosely) Florence de Changy, who proposed that the U.S. government used special aircraft called AWACS to jam MH370’s communications system (thereby causing it to disappear from radar), after which it was then shot down. Why? According to de Changy, MH370 was carrying “poorly documented Motorola electronics equipment” that the U.S. did not want China to have. So, the U.S. murdered 239 innocent civilians to ensure that China did not get that equipment.

In my opinion this would be a large part of it, though I don't believe the January posts are related to that, most of them lack reference to the documentary and present it as something found from a phantom source. Why I'm holding to post more on it, it's possible both, neither, or one or the other lent credence to it but the others not. Hard to tell at the moment.

Has there been any potential explanation as to why the plane's roll -- towards the end of the video -- in the satellite view does not match that in the drone view? The drone would have had to climb a lot and pointed its camera down in order for these to sync up. Or have I missed something?
To clarify my own point. The satellite view plane animation ends with a roll that if meant to be near flat would only be seen in a top down view from the camera. The background and bounced light interaction indicates to us that this is filmed at an angle, not top down. For this to be the correct final roll in both videos the plane would need to be rolled significantly right, with the drone and drone camera looking down to account for the slight apparent left roll in the drone footage.

Instead in the final part we see the plane in the drone footage rolled slightly left from the assumed constant drone altitude. We see the plane in the satellite footage with a similar roll slightly left IF seen from top down. But it cannot be top down footage. This is a major error by the animator.

I’ve used spiderfoot to crawl for his username, email address and (supposedly) real name.

No dice.

are the clouds recognizble from a softwareprogram from before or around 2014 ?

The Haiti UFO Hoax video got debunked right away because the hoaxer used the same palmtrees.
Maybe about the clouds can be said the same ?

are the clouds recognizble from a softwareprogram from before or around 2014 ?

The Haiti UFO Hoax video got debunked right away because the hoaxer used the same palmtrees.
Maybe about the clouds can be said the same ?
Given the angle mismatch I would suggest the animator had limited options, so it’s worth looking into. It could also be a still from a video like a 4k demo reel.

The tracking issues on the contrails here suggest that this was once an authentic video of *some* kind of aircraft leaving contrails, and it has been replaced digitally with a model of a 777 — at the same time that the orbs were added.

I think this is reasonably definitive that there's some kind of compositing error going on. I replicated the stabilization with a slightly wider view and the shaking is very apparent.

Back