Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

Someone who knows this man's name might be able to find a relative and ask/warn them. I've been searching Wigington's FB page for references to this man or what may have happened for about an hour.
One of his previous posts gave a different URL, which allowed me to find a name and address via Whois. The registrant is not him, but I have emailed her to ask if she knows him, and, if so, to check on him.

Update: I have made contact with a friend of the man in question, who tells me that he is OK and has "decided to take some time off" (from the internet, I assume).

Last edited:
LOL what a bunch of hoohah on those facebook pages. Those pages really have to be reported to facebook and flagged as a serious death threat. One day some of these clown really buys a weapon and all hell breaks loose....

I would be very, very surprised if one of the myriad of US security agencies wasn't monitoring these pages. They're obviously clowns, if they were in any way serious they'd be communicating via a Tor site on the deep web. The fact they use something as open as a Facebook page makes them idiots. I'd imagine many of them post via their phones, which makes them ridiculously easy to track. They don't seem to have that sussed. They're convinced of a vast conspiracy, and continue to use the most easily accessible platform on the web. Muppets, the lot of them. Even ISIS has more sense than that.

I wonder how these people would react, should one of them take down a commercial liner and end the lives of hundreds of people? Would they finally realise how misguided they have been? Would they feel any sense of responsibility, that their own actions had led to this?

I'm not talking about MadisonMoonBat as she is quite obviously deranged, and in her long term incarceration in a suitable psychiatric institution seems inevitable at some point in the future. No doubt when this happens she'll be able to spin it in her head as a promotion to an elite facility in NASA. No, I mean the others who have been duped and through the process of confirmation bias have continued to cling to these beliefs. And the hoaxers who quite likely no longer believe, but are financially invested.

I wonder how these people would react, should one of them take down a commercial liner and end the lives of hundreds of people? Would they finally realise how misguided they have been? Would they feel any sense of responsibility, that their own actions had led to this?

I'm not talking about MadisonMoonBat as she is quite obviously deranged, and in her long term incarceration in a suitable psychiatric institution seems inevitable at some point in the future. No doubt when this happens she'll be able to spin it in her head as a promotion to an elite facility in NASA. No, I mean the others who have been duped and through the process of confirmation bias have continued to cling to these beliefs. And the hoaxers who quite likely no longer believe, but are financially invested.
Sadly I think a lot of them would claim a victory over the sprayers, claim bodies were planted and that grieving relatives were crisis actors etc... we see that with every 'normal' plane crash these days anyway. Or failing that they would claim the whole thing was staged to discredit the movement

Youtube video by HowISee TheWorld, seems to advocate shooting down jets:

20161005-151037-gv22b.jpg

Audio is:

"maybe there is a way to stop geoengineering after all"
[missile fired at jet, jet crashes]
"there you go. I think that's an excellent resolution to our problem"

Content from External Source

Reported the video, and pardon my words but those people aren't really... you know... up there... If you know what I mean...

Harold Saive has recently released a video of "proof" that chemtrails are...etc.....

over half the video (from about 4 mins onwards) is just video of sky with clouds and often contrails.....but the backing sound track of that bit contains sounds that are reminiscent of shots being fired, bolt actions being worked, people being injured etc, and for a while from about 5:40 a conversation about having permission/authorisation to "engage" - sounds like it's from a movie or similar.

Two guys from Georgia plotted an attack against HAARP.
Authorities say the investigation began when they were alerted that two men, identified as 30-year-old Michael Mancil and 22-year-old James Dryden, Jr., were purchasing large quantities of high-powered firearms, magazines, and ammunition at several locations around Coffee County.
Upon being interrogated at the sheriff's office, Mancil allegedly detailed a bizarre plan to overtake the HAARP facility, located in Gakona, Alaska. ... Coffee County Sheriff's Investigator Michael Vickers stated Mancil believed the facility was "storing people's souls," preventing them from going to heaven. He intended, Vickers said, "to blow up the machine" in order to free the souls that were trapped.
Content from External Source

http://www.douglasnow.com/index.php...otential-domestic-terrorism-plot-two-arrested

And so, mass-murderers are born, Facebook HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! Completely blinded by that thing called REALITY. Before you know it, some ignorant fool steps forward and starts shooting planes at the airport... O_O God knows what terrible things will happen then...

Back