Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

But... there's no planes... or trails... or... I mean I know the "no natural weather" thing is gaining traction but what is he going to shoot at? The clouds?

Here's one I found recently in Youtube comments, of a guy that actually longs to hear of a passenger plane blown up by chemtrail believers (it would "make his day"), and that he would absolutely do it himself if he didn't have a family.

Link to screenshot with text highlighted: http://images.justinfranks.com/chemtrails/youtube-chemtrail-bomb-plane-threat.png

Link to video and violent comments: Youtube - Weather Woman Forced To Talk About Chemtrails

Link to user's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FlyBot791

Text (emphasis added):
There are so many videos about chemtrails yet nobody has taken the initiative to form an army and revolt. I'm sure it can be done. I swear to you I'd do it if I had the money and was without a family. The ideal candidate for this job would be someone who wants to go down in history for helping the planet in a huge way. They should be without a family and slightly unstable. Someone who doesn't care if they die in the process. FORM YOUR ARMIES NOW!

What I mean by not doing something because I have a family means I am not able to pack a bag full of explosives to blow up the planes since I have a family and would never risk getting killed or thrown in prison. Perhaps there are others out there willing to do the dirty work? That's all I meant. I'm constantly trying to spread awareness, which is about all I can do and nobody listens. I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

It just makes more sense for someone who lives near the planes to strategically plan an attack. Someone who has access to explosives, someone who knows about explosives, and is willing to blow these fucking planes right out of the sky and pay the consequences of doing a good deed for their fellow citizens. It only takes one crazy bastard. I can't wait to see something like this on the news. It will make my day. Chemtrails being sprayed on people like they are weeds is far worse of a crime than blowing up a few planes.

Screenshot with text highlighted:

ff9be9e0a0e0c8075a34b01427ea9443.png

Last edited:
The degree isn't so hard to get (though I've never actually heard it called that), my university didn't see many CJ majors dropped out/flunked out/kicked out/passed out.

So.... uh... Yeah. Air marshals go through a pretty thorough background check, right? Please?

I'm not sure an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) would be that bothered by a laser pointer.
The whole worry with lasers and aircraft is the pilots eyes being compromised. Even a class 1 laser directly in the eyes, while not physically harmful, can cause blind spots that last long enough to impair their ability to fly.

Cameras don't suffer the same issue - it might momentarily overwhelm the CCD but it'll correct quickly, and it's easy to filter brightness changes in video stream so the controller won't get a flash at all. Most large UAVs are designed to operate with fairly significant latency anyway, so that the controller isn't flying in the same sense a pilot does, but making broader decisions while the on board systems do the actual flying.

Last edited:
The degree isn't so hard to get (though I've never actually heard it called that), my university didn't see many CJ majors dropped out/flunked out/kicked out/passed out.

So.... uh... Yeah. Air marshals go through a pretty thorough background check, right? Please?
He claimed he wanted to be a US Marshal which is different. Even more scrutiny.

yes, I see the problem

as always matching the rights of the individual against the rights of the many has been vexing philosophers for centuries

people have a right to free speech but the authorities have a duty to protect the wider public - it is a fine balance and not easy to get right

I suppose it may come down to deciding the intent and the "specificness" of the threat

in the UK we had a similar case, and it does show the state overreacting to such "threats", and clearly getting it wrong

it involved a man (an accountant indeed - notoriously shift characters!!) trying to get to see a girlfriend in Belfast, and being thwarted by bad weather (and our unpreparedness for it)

so he tweeted - in jest that he was going to "blow up" Nottingham Airport, at which point he was arrested some days later and ultimately convicted - later quashed after 3 high court appeals, and public outcry

an extreme example - but I cant help feeling that if these chemtrail threats were as widespread here in the UK the authorities would act - indeed the Dane Wigington comments could be viewed as incitement

full details of the Nottingham Airport Tweet here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Joke_Trial

I already reported it a few days ago, and got the response that it doesn't violate their community guidelines.
you often have to give them more information. if they give you teh option (after denial) of something like "rate this experience, how could we make this experience better" ..put the frowny face and type something like "you could stop allowing people to incite crazies into shooting meteorologists http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1047465/pg1"

My philosophy is that customer service is probably outsourced alot, so what may seem obvious to us (.45 cal) may not be obvious to a customer service rep in another country.

A couple of comments below a You Tube video about the Richmond City Council resolultion are death threats.
[ · 3 4

▼ Report spam or abuse

371f3bf52a6711f41ff2246c41daa801.jpg
Ed Smith 1 week ago
Shoot them down!!!
Read more Show less

· 2 3

▼ Report spam or abuse

View attachment 05cb23dcc9fcffa1993b297bc06cfc6b.jpg
Mike Man 1 week ago
ONLY solution
Read more Show less

▼ Report spam or abuse

View attachment 4fa9ffd263b2b3bad355199693151ec6.jpg
Joe Gunzliano 1 week ago
#CIA #FBI #NSA #HOMELANDSECURITY
Read more Show less

· 1 2

▼ Report spam or abuse

View attachment 1d0868489b404d372aa06ce50d513122.jpg
Mike Man 1 week ago
Kill em all. Bottomfeeding motherfuckers
Read more Show less

▼ Report spam or abuse

View attachment 1b4c780338e52c0f63fae57765e74287.jpg
Joe Gunzliano 1 week ago
Idiots.
Read more Show less

· 2 3

▼ Report spam or abuse

View attachment 05cb23dcc9fcffa1993b297bc06cfc6b.jpg
Mike Man 1 week ago
Fuck off you shill fuck. You should have your fucking neck broken too
Read more Show less

/EX]
Content from External Source

you often have to give them more information. if they give you teh option (after denial) of something like "rate this experience, how could we make this experience better" ..put the frowny face and type something like "you could stop allowing people to incite crazies into shooting meteorologists http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1047465/pg1"

My philosophy is that customer service is probably outsourced alot, so what may seem obvious to us (.45 cal) may not be obvious to a customer service rep in another country.
I also got the "doesn't violate our standards" message. I replied asking exactly what would violate their standards.

Meanwhile I know someone who has been banned for harassment for calling someone an "idiot". Facebook is a funny place :)

I also got the "doesn't violate our standards" message. I replied asking exactly what would violate their standards.

Meanwhile I know someone who has been banned for harassment for calling someone an "idiot". Facebook is a funny place :)
yea, they really need to add an option "advocating or inciting violence". i put 'graphic violence' (because its graphic to me) and they said no. i just responded, so we'll wait and see.

Yes it took a fairly concerted effort to get Facebook to withdraw a video showing two men being decapitated with a chainsaw a couple of years ago

And yet they instantly ban pictures of a mother breastfeeding

Nowt strange as folk - as the say oop North

I complained that they left it after I called for review - and went into their actual standards to point out that they include not harassing private individuals and not inciting violence - which this clearly does...no answer to thatyet tho.

Thanks JR, looks like that pic has been removed, as far as I can tell. Facebook is a little confusing.
The thread and comment are still there, but the video posted by the thread starter is unavailable (probably due to their privacy settings).

The admin there removes threats of violence. That's why he asks if they're going to remove the comment again.

I see Sue Huelbig commenting. Soul sister Sue has many youtubes under The Chicken Chick RevoLOVEtion. I think there is a video on MB where she calls the EPA about chemtrails but it appears it may be her friend she is calling or the lady believes the chemtrail hoax. Either way it seems more than likely the call was a set up.

Back