Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

"Mo Jo bag"?? It's meaningless!
"don't get on skin-Mojo bag". It means Hazmat, the NSA, etc has to get involved to safely remove the material and test it. It means thousands of dollars in tax payers money.

It also means every mother in your neighborhood is gonna feel her children are threatened. Don't leave bags of powder around with vague threats of poison attached to them. This has nothing to do with free speech.

"don't get on skin-Mojo bag". It means Hazmat, the NSA, etc has to get involved to safely remove the material and test it. It means thousands of dollars in tax payers money.

It also means every mother in your neighborhood is gonna feel her children are threatened. Don't leave bags of powder around with vague threats of poison attached to them. This has nothing to do with free speech.
NSA is not a responder agency. Why would they be involved?

Matt Landman's new documentary, Frankenskies has been released on YouTube.

He's been quick to delete and block any dissenting comments, but the threats of violence against David Keith and pilots are allowed to stay.

FSThreats.jpg

Considering contrails don't generally appear until a plane reaches cruising altitude, how is he planning to target a "chemtrail plane" on takeoff?

Considering contrails don't generally appear until a plane reaches cruising altitude, how is he planning to target a "chemtrail plane" on takeoff?
Sadly I am dreading the moment when one these idiots tries it. I can see how it will play out. Chemtrailer 'identifies' spray plane; drones an engine on take off, plane crashes killing innocent folk, then chemtrailers scream cover up and claim the bodies were placed there to hide the 'fact' it was a spray plane. :(

Sadly I am dreading the moment when one these idiots tries it. I can see how it will play out. Chemtrailer 'identifies' spray plane; drones an engine on take off, plane crashes killing innocent folk, then chemtrailers scream cover up and claim the bodies were placed there to hide the 'fact' it was a spray plane. :(

Yeah, conspiracism is getting more dangerous with certain technologies becoming more readily available . What you guys are doing to combat the madness is commendable but it's not enough. I think the underlying angst that breeds these paranoid notions is due to deep systemic problems within our society. Until we address the underlying causes like the wealth gap, the democratic deficit, regulatory and academic capture, corporatized media, etc, the problem is going to continue to grow rapidly. I can't blame people for freaking out, our civilization is out of control in a lot of ways and everyone senses it. Education is great, but the only way to defuse the situation is through extensive social and political reform.

Yeah, conspiracism is getting more dangerous with certain technologies becoming more readily available . What you guys are doing to combat the madness is commendable but it's not enough. I think the underlying angst that breeds these paranoid notions is due to deep systemic problems within our society. Until we address the underlying causes like the wealth gap, the democratic deficit, regulatory and academic capture, corporatized media, etc, the problem is going to continue to grow rapidly. I can't blame people for freaking out, our civilization is out of control in a lot of ways and everyone senses it. Education is great, but the only way to defuse the situation is through extensive social and political reform.
Whilst I agree with your sentiment I doubt it will change. Society has always been divided tween the haves and have nots, its been like that in every civilisation the world has ever seen, and I'm talking of ancient civilisations like the Ancient Egyptians and Babylonians onwards. The moment humanity ceased to be primitive communal hunter gathers and started villages we had leaders who get the cream at the expense of others. 10,000 years and nothing changes and it will never change, some folks are greedy and will seek more at the cost of others getting less.

Anyway this isn't the thread for such discussion. If you wanna continue start a thread in chit chat.

What he's saying is so naive... is this really a threat?

"...RPGs, guns, laser pointers..." Aimed at an airliner at 35,000 feet and miles away on the horizontal. Fantasy.

An RPG, for example, is simply an unguided grenade with a range from 200 to 700 yards.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how vastly people overestimate the level of firepower available to private citizens. I mean, sure, if I had no credit limit I could go down to my local gun store right now and get as much firepower as an entire brigade of soldiers from barely over a century ago, but "readily available off the shelf technology" to take down aircraft at altitude? Maybe if I were an upstart African warlord with a few million worth of blood diamonds burning a hole in my pocket.

It never ceases to amaze me how vastly people overestimate the level of firepower available to private citizens. I mean, sure, if I had no credit limit I could go down to my local gun store right now and get as much firepower as an entire brigade of soldiers from barely over a century ago, but "readily available off the shelf technology" to take down aircraft at altitude? Maybe if I were an upstart African warlord with a few million worth of blood diamonds burning a hole in my pocket.
I'd be more worried that they would try something as a plane is taking off.

I agree, but I also think what we see has more to do with fantasy than reality, which doesn't make it any less worrying.

I'd be more worried that they would try something as a plane is taking off.

Or landing. In the Peter Kusznir/ Damian Collins/Robert Hoogenboom/Robert Lloyd McCann episode at Sydney Airport a few years ago the small group of Australian chemtrail believers had tracked and identified the QF64 Qantas flight over Melbourne leaving contrails and knew the expected arrival time in Sydney and the two Roberts were waiting at the airport to confront the pilots in person. They could just have easily been waiting under the approach path to the airport with weapons if so inclined. A number of their online followers have advocated and claimed to use green lasers on the cockpits of planes on approach or whilst overhead.
In a way the situation is safer to the public if believers think planes leaving trails are military operating out of secret bases.
The subset of believer/activists who realise most trails are left by passenger jets yet still believe are "spraying" and deserve violent intervention of some form would seem to be the most concerning.

Someone from the Los Angeles area on Chemtrails Global Skywatch who doesn't understand that in Southern California, contrails are somewhat seasonal, so he'd like to shoot down some planes. This is the first time I've heard of using a drone to try to bring down an airliner.

OP.jpg comment1.jpg comment2.jpg comment3Trump.jpg comment4.jpg Comment5friends.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10159096574595302/

I thought an update might be in order for Ken Waters, Ken and Chris Carpenter's comments about using a drone to bring down an airliner did disturb me enough to file a report with the FBI. One of the few times I have done this. Ken's recent decision to share his videos on youtube prompted me to make this update. The comments about the drones have been removed, I'm not sure if by Ken or by Russ Tanner or other moderator of the group. The other threats in the above post remain, along with the posts that follow.

On August 2, Ken posted this video to Chemtrails Global Skywatch and on Dec. 13 he posted it to his youtube channel.

@1:45

“Whatever we gotta do, if we gotta blow the planes up, if we gotta shoot them out of the sky, if we gotta destroy the machines that do this, I don’t care, we need to make this stop, or there’s not going to be a planet earth.”
Content from External Source
On August 3, Ken posted to Global Skywatch that he did receive a visit from the FBI.

August3.jpg

He posted the video to youtube on Dec. 13.
Source: https://youtu.be/GsZm5mioYJU

On December 12, I saw this post on Global Skywatch.

ShootThemDown.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/groups/glo...0159766206270302&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

I did see the video before he took it down and replaced just to change the name. It has a new URL, but it is the same video as this.

@00:31

“Back in August I made a video, I uh I went outside, they hadn’t sprayed for about a month, I was happy everything was good, my world was perfect, skies were blue, natural skies, they were spraying. I made a video venting about it, I indicated that I would love to see someone shoot these planes down, I would love to see them throw down the order, shoot them down. I didn’t say I was going to shoot them down, I didn’t say please, anybody that hears this video, please run out there and buy a rocket and shoot the planes down. It was just somebody venting.

Needless to say, the FBI knocked on my door twice, after the second video they came back. So here’s some Cliff Notes on what they said to me, which is disturbing in itself. At one point I asked them, why are you here, I don’t understand why you are here, why are you at my house? And after I asked him that 5 times the little twerp, we’re going to call them Bevis and Butthead, Homeland Security and FBI, uh, 2 little boys that couldn’t find an elephant at the zoo. Okay, that who they are sending around to threaten Americans, uh from using their First Ammendment Rights.
I have not made an attempt to confirm if my reporting of his threats led to multiple visits by the FBI, or if these visits even took place. Ken is an actor and his videos and comments are full of bravado. Whether he was just venting, as he claims, or is serious about his threats, I can not be sure. I do think his comments are dangerous and can lead to violence , either from himself or some other unhinged person who hears his words, and I am disturbed that he has doubled down and posted his videos to youtube. Like yelling fire in a theater, I do not believe it is a First Amendment Right to be saying such things.

I presume this can be reported to both aviation and federal authorities?

Perhaps Mick, or anyone in fact, could add a couple of links to where we can report threats like this. Stick a few of these cretins in jail for a while and perhaps others will be less likely to encourage such lunacy. It may only be a matter of time before some idiot does something stupid, except in the case of passenger airliners the result could leave hundreds of families devastated. Of all the conspiracy nonsense in the world, the chemtrail idiocy has the potential to cause the most harm.

Not strictly a threat so possibly should fit better in another thread but seemingly an act of violence committed by a woman on her own son after watching chemtrail videos. http://www.cbs46.com/story/36754710/mom-admits-to-strangling-son-after-praying-about-it
It brought to mind wartime instances of parents killing their own children thinking that better than capture by an enemy. Some fear slow poisoning from chemtrails and to a fragile mind this might seem an alternative.

Not strictly a threat so possibly should fit better in another thread but seemingly an act of violence committed by a woman on her own son after watching chemtrail videos. http://www.cbs46.com/story/36754710/mom-admits-to-strangling-son-after-praying-about-it
It brought to mind wartime instances of parents killing their own children thinking that better than capture by an enemy. Some fear slow poisoning from chemtrails and to a fragile mind this might seem an alternative.

That's so depressing and sad.

I did start a thread on this shortly after it happened. They've recently found her competent to stand trial. https://www.metabunk.org/can-belief...r-conspiracy-theories-lead-to-violence.t9217/

there isn't much info out there and most of the court documents (including the warrant etc) aren't available online. They applied for a search warrant but I cant tell if it was granted or what was found as its not available online. Most of his signs sound pretty innocuous, although a few have infowars.com written on them and after the pizza gate guy with the gun...
2.JPG

unfortunately for him he has been using the "it wasn't me" tack (in regards to putting up signs/vandalism i guess) prior to this arrest. :/

Update on Chris Haskell. His trial is set for July 30th 2018. Info from 2:09 on following video. He is currently trying to raise $30,000 for legal fees.

3:13
Intentionally or knowingly placed in a public or private place a simulated infectious biological substance of a radiological agent with the intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten or harass in violation of ARS* 13230801(A), (11), (B), (D), (F)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back