Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

I love that Gail Dilger comment.
So it couldn't be flying from say Heathrow (near enough sod all snow all winter) to Los Angeles (no snow since December to my knowledge) and just fly OVER Pennsylvania?
Whats even more disturbing to me is the Gary Veritas guy..saying basically that if a plane got shot down that the government would just pretend that it was a passenger plane..and that all the dead bodies are somehow fake..really creeps me out, I just hope these people are not entirely serious.

"A 50 cal would easily reach the scumbags"? Good luck with that!

While a rifle bullet would have very little chance of reaching a plane at contrail altitude, it could certainly cause a lot of damage when it fell back to Earth.

In experimental firings by U.S. military ballistic researchers in the 1920s, rifle bullets fired straight up into the sky fell back to earth with enough force to make measurable dents in the wooden dock and boats they were fired from.

The same researchers calculated that a .50 caliber machine gun bullet fired straight into the air will fall back to the ground with a force of just under 400 foot-pounds. Modern military standards indicate a force greater than 108 foot-pounds is enough to be lethal.
Content from External Source

While a rifle bullet would have very little chance of reaching a plane at contrail altitude, it could certainly cause a lot of damage when it fell back to Earth.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14616491

But it is a potentially fatal activity, which regularly results in the deaths of bystanders.

"These bullets go a long way up when they're fired," says ballistics expert David Dyson. "But you don't know where they're going to land - there's always a chance of them causing serious harm or death."

Examples of fatalities due to celebratory gunfire abound.

Three people in the Philippines died due to stray bullets fired to welcome the arrival of the new year 2011.

In 2010 a Turkish bridegroom killed three relatives when he fired an AK-47 at his own wedding. In the same year, Jordan's King Abdullah II ordered his country's authorities to clamp down on the practice after two people were killed and 13 more injured in one incident.

When the Iraqi football team defeated Vietnam in 2007's Asia Cup, three people were killed in Baghdad amid widespread gunshots as fans celebrated. Celebratory gunfire in Kuwait after the end of the Gulf War in 1991 was blamed for 20 deaths.

The practice is not restricted to Asia and the Middle East. A US study found that 118 people were treated for random "falling-bullet injuries" at one Los Angeles medical centre between 1985 and 1992, resulting in the deaths of 38.

Additionally, the government of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia also ran a poster campaign with the slogan "Bullets Are Not Greeting Cards - Celebrate Without Weapons". In 2005, Serbian authorities warned their citizens that "every bullet that is fired up must come down" ahead of New Year's Eve.

[so even though ORIGINALLY she was a whistleblower for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, and specifically said as such,
My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails, it is related to industrial ground activities that overexposed the workers and they didn't want it reported, and since I took the samples, they wanted to demonize me in case I spoke out.
(from the Kristen meghan thread on this site:https://www.metabunk.org/threads/kristen-meghan-former-us-air-force-whistle-blower.1066/ )she has now switched to a totally DIFFERENT story.

Of course, I would NEVER suggest she is trying to stay "relevant" by starting to bullshit. :p

Last edited:
I'm just napkin mathing here, but to be displacing those clouds that cloaked aircraft has to be at least several kilometers long, and to hold stationary its necessary power output is... Well, the SHIELD Helicarriers from the Marvel movies would demolish cities with the wash from their turbines, and they're actually smaller than a Nimitz-class carrier while this thing is larger than some cities, so I'm not even sure it would be a useful exercise when the validity test can be as simple as, "Are you on the ground? Is it ON FIRE?"

Last edited:
Gary Cameron's page "EXECUTE all chem-trail pilots IMMEDIATELY on the Charge of High Treason" has been removed from FaceBook.

executeremoved.jpg
Nice one!

About time too. Did it get worse (if twere possible)? Back in January FB didn't give a toss and it was pretty bad back then.

Ray Von

Fortunately (so far) seems to be just ineffective "hand-wringing" and flaccid "threats". A bit of "venting" on-line, in a way that is perceived as "anonymous", on-line.

Still....the very important reason for this thread, here at MB? Is to document because....there is no telling when someone who has read those various missives, on other Sites, might feel compelled to (attempt) an action....one of violence. Let's hope that this never happens, of course....

Unfortunately, this is a potentially real threat, given past recent historical events (unrelated to so-called "chem"-trails), but indicative of certain elements in society who might be prone to such violent acts, regardless of validity.

This person seemed proud of himself for his reply to Wolf Blitzer's tweet about the laser attacks this morning in New York. The reply on Wolf's page seems to have been taken done.

WolfBlitzer.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10155622264125302/

And a couple of posts farther down the page. pilotthreat.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10155622148470302/
the banner on that page giving the low bypass engines don;t make contrails bullshit is even further removed from reality than the original claim. now they burn Kerosene like helicopters and prop planes don't make trails either according to them

the banner on that page giving the low bypass engines don;t make contrails bullshit is even further removed from reality

I only picked that portion out because....it is "kinda/sorta" the essence of 'WHY' contrails are becoming more prevalent, decade-after-decade.

Engine technology. I tend to think (now) it is important to attempt to educate people who are unfamiliar with the actual workings of a modern jet engine as opposed to earlier technologies.

Might be helpful to also point out that modern jet engines, although producing more visible water (in the form of ice crystals) are FAR, FAR less polluting in terms of Carbon Emissions.

I thought the main reason was also the HUGE increase in air traffic over the last few decades. But yeah, newer more efficient engines certainly contribute greatly too.

I thought the main reason was also the HUGE increase in air traffic over the last few decades. But yeah, newer more efficient engines certainly contribute greatly too.

Engine efficiency change does not contribute that much, maybe 5-10%
https://www.metabunk.org/engine-efficiency-high-bypass-and-contrail-frequency-how-much.t226/

You see more contrails now than in the past because:

• There is more air traffic
  • RVSM mean planes tend to fly higher as you can now pack more flights into the higher altitudes, which are more desirable for efficiency, so more planes at contrail altitude
  • Regional carriers are now more likely to use jets rather than turboprops, so fly higher, so more planes at contrail altitude
  • There are more routes now, so more regions see contrails from flyover traffic
  • Higher efficiency engines means cooler exhaust, so contrails form in a wider range of temperatures, hence a wider range of altitudes.
  • People pay more attention to contrails, because of the "chemtrail" theory, so just notice them more.

Yes, Mick.....the increases in actual numbers of flights, combined with the prevalent use in modern airliners of the high-bypass turbofan engines (as opposed to the 1960s-1970s era)....certainly accounts for more "observations" of contrails, to include persistent contrails.

Furthermore....this increase in airliner (and even private jet) traffic means that the skies are ever more crowded....hence the continued changes in Air Traffic Control organization protocols...utilizing technology such as GPS of course....

...but to topic? The NEED for traffic control, and to avoid mid-air collisions in an ever-increasingly heavy traffic environment?

This means that attempting to "mitigate" flights into regions of the atmosphere that are conducive to contrail formation....well, that's not economically feasible.

"advocating violence" means that the person (or persons) must first presume that there is some sort of 'threat'. Since contrails are not really any 'threat'?

I suppose that those who might come in to read this thread, will wonder....(I hope, just a little bit??)

To be fair the initial suggestion was a bazooka, and comments include "ground to air plane gun", "air to ground missile", and two automatics firing "likes". The last seems... contradictory, and the first few simply uninformed. Overall, probably not credible threats, indicative of the mindset as they may be.

Last edited:
The second to last one interests me, seeing as we actually do see Iron Man and War Machine leaving trails. Their repulsors are pure electric and produce no exhaust, so these can't be normal contrails.

Back