A Conversation with "Chemtrail" activist Patrick Roddie

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_MZplILp4w

This is a long discussion I had with Patrick Roddie, who firmly believes that the government is engaged in a secret geoengineering program with "chemtrails". Patrick runs a web site StopSprayingUs.com, and frequently appears at chemtrail/anti-geoengineering events.

We start out talking about the physics of contrails, then move on to the problems of sampling for aluminum, satellite images of clouds, halos and sundogs, and geoengineering proposals

The conversation was recorded on Jan 10th 2018.

Mick your stuff is great, I'm amazed at the effort you put into presenting debunks. I wonder how you have time for anything else. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Polite conversations (like this one) lead to more agreements than disagreements.... narrowing the convo to the essential points..... eliminating the rhetoric (mostly, hopefully).

Though I am surprised that Roddie didn't quite grasp.... that if scientific common ground is discussed and can be agreed upon, a lot of the barriers of emotional stance and imagined conceptions, .....(can) vanish.
The list of agreements then becomes larger, and the disagreements smaller.

I spent four hours last week listening to this and the Tony Szamboti debate. I appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back