Welcome Thread - New Members Post Here

Hi all,
My names Bob. Just joined today! I've only recently gotten into the whole conspiracy theory thing, its fascinating. But I guess to introduce myself i'm from southern california and I'm a big Steely Dan fan. Nice to meet everyone!

lol shows how much i have been busy never event heard of this chem trail till now i have been folllowing quakes and the world wide increase of magnatute last 5 years i took a turn as to cause and efect led me few otherr places and now to the sound and any posable visuals of what i belive is a harmonic in earths magnetic field small world we end up here i will read into the trails but time is short with the poles allready 3 years in there flip and trying to rule the in,s and out,s out thank you for this great page

Hello - I have found my way here because of a conversation I was having around Agenda 21. A google brought me here. I was impressed with the debunk. :) Look forward to many hours of reading, and maybe some conversation. - Flynn

Hello - I have found my way here because of a conversation I was having around Agenda 21. A google brought me here. I was impressed with the debunk. :) Look forward to many hours of reading, and maybe some conversation. - Flynn
Glad to have you with us. It's truly a pleasure having a forum as resourceful and factual as this one

I was googling chemtrails awhile back and came across your site. It makes sense to me when you all explain contrails but I do see alot of wierd stuff in the sky!
i am here because I see the weather changed often by jet trails and I want to discuss this with sceptics, if I am in the wrong place just jettison me anytime. I am use to it. I also am interested in why building seven went down but really I am here to dialogue about jet trails changing blue skies grey.

i am here because I see the weather changed often by jet trails and I want to discuss this with sceptics, if I am in the wrong place just jettison me anytime. I am use to it. I also am interested in why building seven went down but really I am here to dialogue about jet trails changing blue skies grey.
You'll certainly find that here. Tips for success - keep accurate records of your observations (time/location/direction), learn to read and understand weather data, and don't make any assertions you can't back up. (and keep cool and polite). Skim through a few threads in the chemtrail/contrail section, then start a new thread with your question or discussion point.
(and the short answer to the question is that the contrails don't change the weather, they indicate a change in the weather on the way.)

Hello to all. I read some threads and while some comments are flaming silliness I like that the moderator brought things back to a polite level.

Welcome. Well that is the aim of this forum. To keep things polite and also to debunk specific claims, rather than whole theories.

This thread is for any first time poster to (optionally) post an introductory "hi everyone" post, which will also get you "verified" (meaning you can post without anti-spam restrictions) once it has been approved.

A few words on who you are and how you ended up here would be appreciated. Or just say hi!
upload_2013-11-7_15-17-0.png
Hi! I'm just trying to post a "valid message."

Hello!
I`m from Russian Federation and i`m bad russian bad in English, so, please correct my mistakes or specify doubts. :oops: I like your discussion about flight MH17 because members try to find the truth comparing info from diffrent sources.
Some time ago I begun to read ukrainian mass media because noticed increased conflicting messages about content of aid truck convoys from Russian Federation to Donbass region of Ukraine. Many ukrainian mass media published reports about convoy which unlodead weapons, ammo and military devices.
I inspected some sources and can explain that it is fake and come up with arguments. If it is interesting I ask to recommend me in which thread/topic i should publish it or maybe make new one and which section/subsection of the forum choose.

so, please correct my mistakes or specify doubts.

Welcome. We generally do not "jump" on people for their grammar (except maybe in jest, just light fun).

Certainly if I were going to post on a Forum in a language that was not my native tongue, I'd fail miserably!!

(Google "translate" can help, up to a point. Still, I think it makes mistakes).

Добро пожаловать, @DucneT4ep!
Wow, such fast response, it is very pleasant for me as newbie. Trailspotter and Weedwhacker, could you recommend hot be with my question
If it is interesting I ask to recommend me in which thread/topic i should publish it or maybe make new one and which section/subsection of the forum choose
I didnt take in for a while with the forum structure. Is there some kind of sandbox where newbie must make post and experienced members will give recomendations to put the post in order? Thanks in advance.

Just now joined after some weeks of lurking around. I felt it was the least I could do as a way of saying thanks for all the work that goes into the site, and to offer a little resistance against what often appears to be a world-wide dumbing down. This is what the internet should be about...observation, evidence, and education.

I know that we aren't just supposed to "welcome" everyone who posts in the the "Welcome New Members" thread, but occasionally I feel inclined.

So..."Welcome"!!!

Please enjoy.....there is a LOT to "enjoy" here. Good discussion, based on "politeness" as an underlying principle. (**)

(**) at which, I have "failed"....more than a dozen...or two dozen times. (or more).... Still, it is a "learning experience" that is hands-and-above the BEST on the Internet!!

(And no....i am not attempting to "suck-up" to the "Mods"....(LOL!!)

That doesn't work....(again, LOL!!!)

Last edited:
If there is a line between impoliteness and indignity, I bet its fairly subtile. I think the politeness rule is a good one to follow. Here and in everyday life, for that matter. But maintaining dignity in the face of a lot of what's out there is more of a challenge sometimes.

If there is a line between impoliteness and indignity, I bet its fairly subtile. I think the politeness rule is a good one to follow. Here and in everyday life, for that matter. But maintaining dignity in the face of a lot of what's out there is more of a challenge sometimes.

It's often very hard to know exactly where the line is. But it's generally very easy to determine areas that are well on one side of the line of the other. So if there's some doubt about which side of the line you are on, just move a bit.

Hi, I'm living with limited choices due to tremendous fatigue (hep c). I find support in my desire to remain sane with YouTube,Wikipedia; skeptical sources such as this which I've benefited. Thanks... To all of you!

This thread is for any first time poster to (optionally) post an introductory "hi everyone" post, which will also get you "verified" (meaning you can post without anti-spam restrictions) once it has been approved.

A few words on who you are and how you ended up here would be appreciated. Or just say hi!

A retired professional and lifetime sceptic, I look forward to following this site.
Dtucker1

I was checking out Dana Wigington, at my brothers request. I find a lot of mis-information, and vauge 'proof' usually just a guy reading something. My bro lives in hornbrook 45 miles N of My Shasta, andI recently purchased a property near there. My brother insists the daily Chem-spew is ruining a lot of stuff....but I'm not seeing that. I have studied the contrails since living directly under the flight path of landing planes at LAX for 12 years....contrails exist even at landing/s....I could see 25-30 planes lined up for final approach...contrails at engines, areas of lowered flaps and wingtips....
Now, I have a question, and I already know the answer.....but does anyone ever try to explain the 'chem-trail. guys WHY the lines (grids) are or become criss-crossed...? I've worked in an aluminum welding company for 7 years running MIG all day...a LOT of smoke and Al vapor.....hasn't seemed to hurt me yet.....and lastly.....I'm familiar with aluminum and aluminum oxide (AoX, which is very abrasive and used to make grinding wheels and sandpaper).....so I would think it's not something you'd want to put in jet fuel.

does anyone ever try to explain the 'chem-trail. guys WHY the lines (grids) are or become criss-crossed...?

Welcome- Doug- What @deirdre said was spot on. I'll just add that for "chemtrails", the vast bulk of claims have been debunked here: www.contrailscience.com

As for grids...its simply inevitable that with tens of thousands of flights everyday some flight paths will cross...and if they are leaving persistent contrails, it will look like a grid:

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-grids-are-not-chemtrail-grids/

Hello, I am Ze'ev and I love this site due to the people who debunk truthers and conspiracy theorists. From time to time, I get annoyed by conspiracy theorists in FB groups and political events and pretty much seek a safe haven to get away from all the BS.

Welcome- Doug- What @deirdre said was spot on. I'll just add that for "chemtrails", the vast bulk of claims have been debunked here: www.contrailscience.com

As for grids...its simply inevitable that with tens of thousands of flights everyday some flight paths will cross...and if they are leaving persistent contrails, it will look like a grid:

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-grids-are-not-chemtrail-grids/
And of course, if they fly directly behind each other and the wind is blowing you will get a series of parallel lines.

I just found this site when looking to debunk something. I have a brother who is a CT'er and I was googling something that he said and found this site. So far it is a great read and looks like a nice, intelligent community.

Back