USS Omaha "Transmedium" Sphere Descending To the Sea

DavidB66

I was browsing through another UFO thread when I noticed an IR photo of a UFO/UAP filmed from police helicopter in Britain which looks strikingly like the Omaha one, i.e. a black spherical blob! In that case it was speculated that it was a 'chinese lantern', but also stated that it was 'moving against the wind'. It was probably closer to the camera than in the Omaha case, assuming that that one was on or beyond the horizon, but may still be useful for comparison. It is in this thread:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/ufo-video-in-arizona-from-reddit.10791/#post-232196

Scroll to #22 and the fifth (?) photo in that post. You'll know it when you see it.

jarlrmai

Jeremy Corbell has posted a video of the radar screen of the Omaha here: Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOtdF206lHc

It doesn't seem to be a continuous clip, but looking the bottom right corner, I noticed the following coordinates:

32 30 37.3N
118 57 37.2W
7.70 NM
@0:05 in the video

32 34 142N
119 11 341W
5.37 NM
@0:34 in the video

I believe those to be the coordinates of some of the objects being tracked. If we know the date and rough time of the encounter, someone can check flight radar to rule out commercial aircraft.
We have discussed this radar clip here

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/uss-omaha-ufo-uap-radar-video.11762/

The basics seem to be this is "surface and just above" level system i.e. for tracking boats and helicopters, but it's full capabilities are not fully know, Nor is it know if it is capable of being donated tracks from other systems.

Ravi

"very strong, super strong case". Yeahhh right.

Corroborating evidence? hmm. But I am not Mick, so I leave it to him to respond.

Last edited:

Sophons

He hasn't addressed the blinking when it is supposedly splashing. Unless he is suggesting that it is due to waves crashing into it. Were the three—this one, radar and Jeremy's latest— videos filmed on the same date & time though? If the were, why weren't they all released at the same time.

jarlrmai

He hasn't addressed the blinking when it is supposedly splashing. Unless he is suggesting that it is due to waves crashing into it. Were the three—this one, radar and Jeremy's latest— videos filmed on the same date & time though? If the were, why weren't they all released at the same time.

There was some time correlation between the radar video and the sphere video done somewhere in the radar thread I'll try and dig it out.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
H CLAIM: USS Omaha videos were taken on the ship's "Combat Information Center" by "VIPER team" UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 5
A USS Omaha UFO / UAP Radar Video UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 257
LorentzHall 'Transmedium Sphere' Photos (Jeremy Corbell) UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 7
Mick West 'Fast Movers' and 'Transmedium' Vehicles UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 10
Mick West Sphere, Acorn, Metallic Blimp - Three iPhone Photos From an F-18 via Mystery Wire UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 170
Mick West San Diego Silver Sphere Videoed By Rick Ybarra, 2014 [Probably a Ballon Model] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 24
S Helioviewer-Sphere near sun: moves towards sun unlike Coronal prominence cavity UFOs and Aliens 4
Mick West Cube in a Sphere UFO's Seen by Navy pilots. Radar Targets? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 17
Mick West "Golden Orb" Daytime Reflective Sphere UFOs in Photos UFOs and Aliens 42
Rory Calculator for viewing angles Tools for Investigating and Debunking 13
Z.W. Wolf Claim: The Moon's Shadow During The Solar Eclipse Disproves Sphere Earth Flat Earth 97
Mick West How to Verify that the Sun is a Distant Sphere, with Binoculars & Sunspots Flat Earth 24
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
DarkStar Earth curvature: Differences with Sphere/Ellipsoid/Geoid models for Visibility etc Flat Earth 8
Bass In Your Face Curvature Experiment showing relation between x-axis and z-axis Flat Earth 15
Mick West Explained: Giant Black Sphere Hovering Near the Sun [Coronal Prominence Cavity] UFOs and Aliens 69

Related Articles