The Linode/Metabunk Power Outage

Flynn

Good to know the reason. I missed my evening reading last night. :( But now you're back up. Yay! :)

Whitebeard

Senior Member.
I thought that maybe the NWO had finally shut this shill page down. :) Glad to see their efforts failed.
yeh, a couple of mates of mine who are CT minded scream that the NWO, CIA, MOSSAD, MI5 etc are trying silence the CT crowd everytime one of their favourate sites is off line...

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, a couple of mates of mine who are CT minded scream that the NWO, CIA, MOSSAD, MI5 etc are trying silence the CT crowd everytime one of their favourate sites is off line...
Part of the "there are no coincidences", or "there are no accidents" mentality. Perhaps speaking to a more general desire for order in the world, even if that order is the evil new one.

Whitebeard

Senior Member.
Part of the "there are no coincidences", or "there are no accidents" mentality. Perhaps speaking to a more general desire for order in the world, even if that order is the evil new one.
yeah, its almost as if some folks need scarey a bad guy in one form or another. People aint religious in the old sense of the word anymore, so satan and his armies of demons have been replaced by the NWO, alien lizard people and illuminati-zionist-MKultra shadow people.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Metabunk 2.0 Site Feedback & News 34
A How to use the refraction approximation in the metabunk curve calculator Flat Earth 0
Mick West Tales From the Rabbit Hole - A Mick West / Metabunk Podcast Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 20
Mick West I'm displaying ads for ETRH on Metabunk Site Feedback & News 8
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
Mick West Metabunk Flat Earth Route Simulator Tools for Investigating and Debunking 17
Inti Presenting the good stuff in Metabunk and Contrail Science in a different way? Practical Debunking 6
MikeC Metabunk linked from Cracked.com article on "Truthers" Sandy Hook 2
Mick West Metabunk is Five Years Old Site Feedback & News 15
Libertarian Monetizing Metabunk? Site Feedback & News 22
Critical Thinker How to search for an image on Metabunk (and other websites) How To 9
Mick West Metabunk is Four Years Old Site Feedback & News 16
Sine metu Metabunk is my new rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 12
Mick West Metabunk is Three Years Old Site Feedback & News 6
MikeC Has Trolling Increased, here on Metabunk? Site Feedback & News 11
Clock The members of Metabunk are a "Disinformation Group" General Discussion 18
Mick West How to Post an Image on Metabunk How To 5
Mick West About Metabunk Site Feedback & News 0
Mick West Metabunk facebook page Site Feedback & News 6
Mick West Do you want to be a moderator on Metabunk? Site Feedback & News 26
Clock List of 9/11 threads on Metabunk General Discussion 0
Mick West Metabunk is now on ForumRunner for iPhone, iPad and Android Site Feedback & News 0
Mick West Is Metabunk slow for you Site Feedback & News 8
Mick West Contrail Science and Metabunk on the Critical Wit Podcast General Discussion 0
Mick West Mysterious Helicopter at Skinwalker Ranch (Power Line Survey) UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Mick West Atlanta Airport Power Outage Current Events 0
Mick West Explained: Mexico City Earthquake Lights [Power Line Arcing and Transformer Explosions] Science and Pseudoscience 30
MikeC Claim: FAA conspiring with Police to limit news access to Black Rock General Discussion 3
Mick West Debunked: 1 Hour on this Bike Can Power Your Home For 24 hours [More like 5 minutes] Science and Pseudoscience 18
derrick06 "Pyramid Power Plant" Debunked UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 14
B Woodrow Wilson "They know that there is a power somewhere ..." Quotes Debunked 45
AlexV The power of vibrations!! Science and Pseudoscience 12
Sausalito Northeastern US "Power Grid Blackout" Scheduled for 11/13? General Discussion 39
Joe Solar Power for the home General Discussion 14
Mick West The power of selective quotes General Discussion 3
U Are contrails affecting solar power generation in Australia? Contrails and Chemtrails 12
ThorGoLucky Power Balance admits false claims Health and Quackery 2
Related Articles

Related Articles