The Linode/Metabunk Power Outage

Good to know the reason. I missed my evening reading last night. :( But now you're back up. Yay! :)

I thought that maybe the NWO had finally shut this shill page down. :) Glad to see their efforts failed.
yeh, a couple of mates of mine who are CT minded scream that the NWO, CIA, MOSSAD, MI5 etc are trying silence the CT crowd everytime one of their favourate sites is off line...

yeh, a couple of mates of mine who are CT minded scream that the NWO, CIA, MOSSAD, MI5 etc are trying silence the CT crowd everytime one of their favourate sites is off line...

Part of the "there are no coincidences", or "there are no accidents" mentality. Perhaps speaking to a more general desire for order in the world, even if that order is the evil new one.

Part of the "there are no coincidences", or "there are no accidents" mentality. Perhaps speaking to a more general desire for order in the world, even if that order is the evil new one.
yeah, its almost as if some folks need scarey a bad guy in one form or another. People aint religious in the old sense of the word anymore, so satan and his armies of demons have been replaced by the NWO, alien lizard people and illuminati-zionist-MKultra shadow people.

Back