TFTRH #25 - Jason Bermas: Producer of Loose Change, Shade, Invisible Empire

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jutBcs2VFkI

Jason Bermas is a producer, writer, and YouTuber, best known for conspiracy documentaries such as Loose Change, Fabled Enemies, Shade, and Invisible Empire. Loose Change was a seminal documentary for the 9/11 “Truth” movement, and I’ve often heard people cite it as a big part of why they got interested in the various 9/11 conspiracy theories.

We talk about the topics in his films: 9/11, geopolitics and corruption, chemtrails, But we also talk quite a bit about UFOs, video games, and quantum computing.

I deeply disagree with a lot of Jason’s positions, particularly on 9/11 and his New World Order theories (and chemtrails, of course) but people can always find common ground. We both enjoyed playing Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, we find quantum physics fascinating, and we both agree there’s lots of harmful corruption in the world. By having a civil discussion founded on that common ground we were able to advance our mutual understanding, and hopefully move everyone a bit closer to reality.

There doesn't seem to be very much overlap between UFO/ET believers and Truthers (ie, criminal-government conspiracy theorists). Like Jason said he agrees with Mick's UFO debunking, you never see Alex Jones pushing UFO stories, and out of scores of UFO/ET believers online, I can't recall noticing one who was also a Truther. No doubt there are some, and a polling survey might topple my ad-hoc impressions (I'd predict an avg member of one of these two groups would be more likely to be a member of the other vs the general population), but it seems like these may be unique belief genre with largely disjoint members.

Back