Adam Taylor was very active in the 9/11 truth movement for ten years from 2007 to 2017. He’s still very much in favor of a new investigation and thinks there are many unanswered questions about the events of 9/11. But he no longer spends time advocating, and instead is focusing on living a normal life. We talk about how he got into 9/11 “truth” activism, why he eventually retired from the movement, the role of debunkers, and his thoughts on the “truth” movement as a whole
- Adam Taylor’s Blog and Essay
- Active Thermitic Material Paper by Jones
- Preliminary Response by Millette
- Third Study that did not happen
- NIST’s reports on The World Trade Center
- AE911Truth and The University of Alaska Study on WTC7
- AE911Truth’s Paper that’s Being Presented at a Conference.
- Frank Greening’s Critique of the draft NIST report.
Adam's essay was also briefly discussed here: