Super Typhoon Haiyan - HAARP & Conspiracy Theories

I saw that Facebook post too - and without even asking what he means by "very strange turn", his flock immediately gets all stirred up and starts making the "spread the toxin poisons" comments....
They talk of blindly following, yet that is exactly what they are doing by following Dutch. He could say the sky was red and they'd listen to him without question.......
Not surprising comments questioning other dates would be deleted. The guy is such a fraud.
Funny, in one of his videos he says something like he doesn't believe in conspiracy theories, just the truth or lies, yet he never wants to listen to anyone telling him the truth.

He does that frequently, comments on how odd something is. The flock gets all stirred up. "What is it Dutch?!" "Tell us what it means!!"

I can't believe people are wasting their time making rebuttal videos when the easiest way to debunk Dutch's "pulse" is to simply examine a sample of other archived images throughout the year and take note of other, nearly identical anomalies that WERE NOT followed up by any storms, that do not show "rotation" begin after the anomaly appears.

These two linked images show nearly identically placed anomalies in March and September of 2013. No rotation begins, no storms are formed. Just an imaging anomaly, same as a large percentage of the rest of his "pulses", "rings" "squares", "ghost storms", and "frequency weather"....notice I did not say they are ALL imaging anomalies, lest Dutch accuse me of stating that all of his pulses are easily dismissed by this one explanation. As we have visited numerous times on this site, there are literally hundreds of explanations for his "pulses". Some of them have more in depth and technical explanations, but NONE of them are sinister in nature.

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/wpac/anim/20130308T000000anim72.gif

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/wpac/anim/20130911T000000anim72.gif

The index of archived images:

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/wpac/anim/?M=D

Oh and if you are reading this Dutch, and I am sure you will at some point, the offer still stands of a personal one on one tour of a WSR-88 facility, any time you are ready to bring your "investigation" to your most frequently accused source of misdeeds.

He's now asking for donations again via his multiple FB pages. Meanwhile, his fans are expressing anger at the bogeyman that he's blaming for the typhoon. Some of them are suggesting that the people who "did this" need to be punished. This is exactly how fans of conspiracy theories are motivated to violently act out in the real world, such as what just happened at LAX. Maybe Dutchsince should be labeled as the leader of a hate group.

His favorite collaborator tatoott1009 has a video and blog post titled "US wages war against Philippines", and that's pretty much how Michael is spinning it.

They're claiming that the floating radar SBX-1, and COBRA DANE radars in Japan and Guam were responsible for the glitch in the MIMIC-TPW simulation, what dutch calls a "microwave pulse". The microwave frequencies sensed for TPW data by the satellites which supply that data for MIMIC simulations are 19, 22 and 37 GHz. The SBX-1 is an X-band radar, the X-band is 8-12 GHz. COBRA DANE is L-band, the L-band is 1-2 GHz. The phased array IRI at HAARP transmits at 2.8-10 MHz. None of the frequency ranges match the frequencies sensed by the satellites. So even IF in the little bizarro world of Michael's mind, those radar units were capable of manipulating the weather, it would NOT show up on satellite data used by MIMIC-TPW because the satellites don't sense those frequencies. Nothing about his claims stands up to scrutiny.

I've challenged dutch to try a simple experiment and he said he'd "get right on it" but I haven't heard a peep about it since, even though I've reminded him about it. I've made the same challenge to several of his minions. I told them that if microwaves could heat the atmosphere then blow up a balloon, stick it in a microwave for a couple of minutes and see if it expands from the air inside being heated. Considering a microwave oven transmits at a frequency of 2.45 GHz, the ideal absorption frequency to heat water, if it does not expand then microwaves at any frequency are not capable of heating the atmosphere. I'm sure if it worked, dutch and his minions would be making lots of vids about it. Yet there has been only silence to that challenge because nothing happens to a balloon in a microwave.

I wish I never heard about Dutchsinse and his insane world. When I look at the comments his fans make on his multiple FB pages, it makes me sick. How can people allow themselves to be so incredibly dumbed down. For example, he puts up a photo of a volcanic event, and immediately, his followers chime in with "haarp can do this to volcanos". How can people be so literally stupid?

I wish I never heard about Dutchsinse and his insane world. When I look at the comments his fans make on his multiple FB pages, it makes me sick. How can people allow themselves to be so incredibly dumbed down. For example, he puts up a photo of a volcanic event, and immediately, his followers chime in with "haarp can do this to volcanos". How can people be so literally stupid?

Yah well now he is seeing solar flares on the MIMIC images and being told he has a gift......except a.) no solar flare arrivals were noted on any of the space weather sites, meaning Dutch knows something the rest of the world does not apparently as the planetary KP index has been quiet the past 24 hours b.) any electromagnetic energy from a flare would have hit Earth in a matter of minutes, not days as he states, because that energy travels at the speed of light c.) He seems to be confusing a solar flare with the often times associated coronal mass ejection (CME) which DOES normally arrive days later and is what typically causes geomagnetic storms.....although in his defense, the media reports we often read do not do a good job of distinguishing between the two and often mislabel a CME as a "flare"..but..someone so well versed in so many fields as Dutch should know all these things....

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/coronalweather/CMEsFlares/

His new found favorite toy appears to be the MIMIC imagery, which was his main source of data in his typhoon "microwave pulse" posts, and this ridiculous flare post further discredits his understanding of what he is actually seeing....or thinks he is seeing.....

flare.JPG

kp.JPG

The error in the MIMIC-TPW animation begins at 0600 UTC on 11-14 and continues until 2200 UTC on 11-14. Note the Kp index was 0 at the start of the error and never got above 1 at any time on 11-14. All other spaceweather indicators were flat throughout the time period. Although this particular error was not related to solar or geomagnetic activity, the space weather environment can adversely affect the acquisition and transmission of satellite data.

Kp.gif Xray.gif Proton.gif

Wouldn't you also think that logical minds would realize the enormity of a solar flare, or CME for that matter, would encompass the entire planet and not some specific spot between Africa and South America? Solar flares are massive compared to our tiny little pebble of a planet, and this was an X class flare, the most powerful type there is. But he calls it a "particle blast", so maybe a chunk of the flare or CME peeled off to hit the Earth......:)

Again, a little deviation from the main topic here to illustrate just how illogical Dutch's observations often are and how his fans do not do any thinking for themselves, unless it involves retribution for a believed attack upon the people of the world....

HAARP CANNOT EFFECT THE WEATHER, and it does not represent Dr. Eastlunds patents either, as Dr. Eastlund says in his own words.

Including Quotes from Dr. Eastlund Himself stating that point

Dutchsinse’s Wacky World of Oz and HAARP/Nexrad Radar
Dreams, and his and our trip down his imaginary Yellow Brick Road.

***** He cannot get around this information in Any Way****************

This is a focus on Dutch's assertions past and present at the moment, because that is relatively current and ongoing.

I have been downloading.. EVERY SINGLE video that he has ever posted since his first one. I did not start immediately, but I have over the years going far back noticed that some of the video's I save a link to get taken down or removed for various reasons... Mostly two..

The poster removed it for whatever reason, or YouTube did for violation of the TOS, and or Copyright infringement claims.

But I digress.. At some point I thought it wise to begin saving all of them in MP4 format, as I do most any video that I might need for later reference etc..

Especially, since he has a very common habit of removing any videos that he post once they have been dis-proven. I wonder why???

Anyhow, here is the entire mess in an extremely stripped down version.....

I cannot speak for Dutch's reasons or Character, because I personally do not know him..... I have my ideas, but there is no need to even go there... Lets deal with some actual facts..

Dutch has taken his own so called research, which consist mostly of anything that even closely, in his own mind, makes what his beliefs are sound better, Right or Wrong, and twisted little bits and pieces from a host of totally unrelated sciences, and morphed them into a theory worthy of the very best in movie fiction. Unfortunately, his theories have no basis or foundation of fact in reality, science and physics. Yet he claims they do, and that other scientist back him up.. This is completely false, as I will explain.

I can assure you that he and all of the others who claim all of these wild theories from mind control to weather manipulation are so far off from reality that they may as well be in another Universe all together than the one that we all live in... Here is why:

All of his theories are based off of mainly small chosen pieces or parts of titles, and or small portions, even just a few words or a word or two at times, that he puts together from a huge amount of totally "microwave" unrelated sciences and truly irrelevant data and attempts to combine this mixed up jumbling of a mess, that represents nothing, into his wild weather modification theories. It is a bit hard to negotiate unless you actually have some understanding of the real sciences involved, and the current known facts surrounding them...

In his latest efforts to fight back at his "debunkers" he claims on his written version from his site that...

“Here is the very long post (2 very long pages) , that should take a few months to go over… regarding weather modification:”

Well it does not take two months, and it is not any sort of proof that he is right. In fact it actually disproves his theories.

Both Nexrad Radar and HAARP operate in the Microwave band of Electro-Magnetic radiation in the form of radio waves.

Microwaves are used for many things, most of which that we use and deal with every day is for communications, and commonly to heat up our food.

There are many forms of radiation in the spectrum.. These can be sub-classed in other ways, but one and the most important and most relevant at this point is the different types of electro-magnetic radiation. Either of two types are important to this discussion. They are either “Non ionizing” , or “Ionizing”.

Remember those two terms for the rest of this discussion.

Microwaves fall into the slice of all the bands of electro-magnetic radiation that are NON-ionizing.

Some other forms of electro-magnetic radiation like X-Ray, High Ultra Violet, Gamma etc, are IONIZING in nature........

Dutch continually mixes these two types of electro-magnetic radiation and attempts to combines them into his completely incorrect and pseudo-scientific theory by supplying to his viewers and readers many sources from many other types of electro-magnetic radiation that are ionizing in with the Microwave electro-magnetic radiation that HAARP, and Nexrad transmits, which is Non-ionizing. He gives these totally unrelated references that he uses and provides as his supposed PROOFS, or evidence that somehow mean he is correct and he is vindicated in his beliefs....

Unfortunately that is not at all true..

He says things like, the Microwave Burst stripped the ions in the air and created CCN, and thus.. Blah blah blah, or, A Microwave burst created and the steered a storm to its destination, Blah, blah blah...

Then he goes has the audacity to make claims that he has proof of his theories because other peer reviewed papers and reputable scientist agree with him, like Michio Kaku, and others.. This is utter fantasy and complete nonsense. I will explain this in clear detail in the rest of this document.

He just used this type of unrelated reference again, as usual in this latest very lengthy video response to his proposed "debunkers" about the recent typhoon. Among others, he used Michio Kaku again. He claimed that even Dr. Michio agreed and verified his findings.

Sorry, but that is BULLSHIT....

You can see the video that also includes the CBS interview at the beginning here:
http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/w...Modification-via-High-Frequency-Final-cut.mp4

I will tell you that his arrogance and complete lack of honesty, and most of all his obvious delusional thinking almost makes one sick to even listen too. Oh my……

Dutch references this well known scientist in a news clip where they are speaking of Trillion Watt Laser, that in the laboratory testing and observation shows that with all that power and this type of laser that it is possible to strip away ions from the water vapor by ripping apart electrons and creating ions that could be CCN or Cloud Condensation Nuclei, we may be able to create rain or effect a rain nuclei etc.. CERN also has been working in this area as well but with Gamma rays. That is possible, because both of certain types of lasers, and of course Gamma rays are in fact of the Ionizing type of electro-magnetic radiation.

Then of course Dutch steps into the video and starts one of his classic rants… LOL. He immediately starts his twisted understanding of what Michio Kaku actually said.
The delusion can be cut with a knife it is so thick. WOW!
He believes this clip, and the vindication that he is right.
Confidently saying “This is PROFOUND guys”, and continues with “They have basically now admitted that high frequency pulses can produce rain”
WTF!.... Where did he hear that????

Of course you see that is not at all what was said. And he continues at a higher level of volume in his voice, proudly proclaiming , “That’s it! The theory in a nutshell, that has been summed up over the last two and a half/three years of study by myself and dozens of others, proving that “IONIZATION” is caused by High Frequency Pulses!”

WHAT?? Again, where in the hell did he hear that in that video clip? Obviously he did not. He does not understand nearly anything about which he speaks of, and is full of nothing but total made up in his head nonsense. It seems that Dutch and others like him just continue to hear whatever their delusional minds want to and DAMN with REALITY!

So you can listen to this delusional rant on your own, but I will give yet another example of his delusional arrogance, when he shortly thereafter in almost an angry and obviously excited voice when he describes what Dr. Kaku said near the end of the CBS interview about parties and weddings etc.., as Dutch raises that voice and says, ”It’s INSANE!...... And you guys allow this to go on, you deserve the destroyed world that you have been denying for so long. I have had to put up with this for almost two and a half years !”

Then, once again Dutch has the arrogance and audacity to compare himself to Galileo..

If that is not the ranting of a completely delusional head case, I do not know what is. Enough of that, you can listen to it yourself.
Continuing down the Yellow Brick road with Dutchsinse at the helm……..

Another unrelated reference that he uses is the supposed theory that a Dr. Slobodan Tepic once worked on about creating, containing, and extracting the energy from man made tornadoes. This of course, is highly theoretical, and he seems to have done some preliminary work on it in the lab.
Dr. Tepic is an Engineer that specializes in veterinary medicine and devices.

Dutch presents us with a video clip about the Dr. and his theory from a Weather Channel piece where they interview him and discuss it. They even show a small experimental device inside the lab. Unfortunately it seems that the Weather Channel made a big mistake in the wording of their piece, and some of the graphics that may have caused this mistake. I will let you decide just how easy or not it was to notice that.

You can view the entire video here:

Now, if you carefully watch the video, the Weather Channel reporter has used the incorrect term a couple f times, and in some graphics as I said. The doctors device, as shown, and is even mentioned directly in the video is actually talking about and using a focused “LASER” to perform this experiment with. The reporter incorrectly calls it “microwave beam”, but it is very clear that it is a laser. The reporter uses the term “Microwave” far too many times in the narration of the video.

Of course, in the actual footage audio of the doctor and himself, you hear clearly that they are speaking of a Laser on more than one occasion. There is a proper reference to the doctors “laser equipped water tank” at around 3:15 in the clip, as well as another proper reference to the laser at around 3:50 when the doctor says, “the upper plate is being warmed by the laser beam”. So, it seems that the reporter was using the incorrect terminology during his report, calling the laser beam, a microwave beam incorrectly.

I wish that these reporters would do a better job in regards to many of these type of reports in making sure that they get the facts right, so that confusion such as this would not occur. However, it still goes to prove my earlier claim of how Dutch, and others grab and use little pieces, and parts, and even just titles to try and justify their totally false beliefs, and theories. Any kind of actual in depth research disproves them outright very quickly.

I hear many of these conspiracy theorist claim often that they have researched “in depth”, and done a lot of real research on the topics which they claim to be so real. But as you can see that is obviously not the case.

He does this over and over, and I am not going to get into each one, as there is not enough space here to do so.. BUT IT IS THE SAME ACROSS THE BOARD.. And I have personally checked ALL of his Links, and Referenced Material.....

Now, Lasers can produce Ionizing energy in the upper regions of the light spectrum that could potentially, in theory, and potentially in practice as mentioned above, do something like that if the power was very high etc.... But LASERS DON"T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HAARP!

To be fair there has been work for over 60 years on an odd device that came about long ago and went virtually a non topic until recently called a “Maser”, or “microwave laser”. It was first conceived in the 1930’s in the former Soviet Union, and besides being very large and bulky in size, they were only able to produce a few ‘nanowatts’ of power. Because of this limitation they were given up on long ago and faded into obscurity, with a few small exceptions, including in NASA, having used one of these Maser technologies for a booster for the return radio signals back to earth. Another limitation in that case is that the Maser only functions when cooled to less than 10 degrees above absolute zero. But even with that, they pale in comparison to the power of lasers. If you are interested in learning more about that you can read this article from Scientific American here: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=first-practical-maser-microwave-laser-is-built

So we move on.

Again, Microwave Radiation (the type HAARP and Nexrad radar uses and transmits) are "Non-ionizing" forms of electro-magnetic radiation.
Non-ionizing (or non-ionising) radiation refers to any type of electromagnetic radiation that does not carry enough energy per quantum to ionize atoms or molecules—that is, to completely remove an electron from an atom or molecule.[1] Instead of producing charged ions when passing through matter, the electromagnetic radiation has sufficient energy only for excitation, the movement of an electron to a higher energy state.

Reference here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-ionizing_radiation#Microwave
and graphic

This is why we use it in our home microwaves, and why they use it at HAARP. To Heat up something.. In HAARPS case they heat up small patches of the Ionosphere(Which the Sun does on the Daylight side of the Earth every single day in many ways at Trillions of times what HAARP can do.

They do this to try and replicate these conditions so they can study and maybe someday figure out how to mitigate the Solar induced, and Gamma induced disturbances that adversely effect much of the communications all over the world. You must keep in mind that communications both military and civilian are of utmost importance in our world. It always has been.
So, that is it in a nutshell.. HAARP CANNOT do anything to Rain, or Water Vapor accept excite or heat it, and that gets weaker the farther from the source that it reaches...
If it had the ability to actually change molecules, as he claims, and create H2o water vapor, or split off other stripped away molecules and material, like he says it could, there would be a completely visible line of such activity and reaction from this just off the surface of it's antennas all the way up many miles into the ionosphere that everyone could easily see...

It cannot, and so we do not...

Also... The patent that he and others totally misunderstand and misrepresent and seemingly just make shit up about IS NOT THE HAARP DESIGN OR THE PLANS FOR HAARP.

Dr. Eastlund has confirmed this himself some years ago during some interviews that are freely available on the internet. I would suggest that if someone had claimed to have done so great of a job of “In Depth” research that they also god have found these as easily as I did.

The first is from an environmental Website and article. In it Dr. Eastlund says, “What's up there now is not, in my opinion big enough to be concerned about. It has to be used judiciously, but it’s not the kind of power level that can do the stuff that's in my patents yet.”

Link to article here: http://www.emagazine.com/includes/print-article/magazine-archive/8282/

The second quote is from a part of the interview while at his home grilling out it seems: From the article “"You can certainly do things that will change the ionosphere," he said from his Texas home. "Then it becomes the burden of proof to see if it has deleterious effects on the ground. And some people speculate that it does. But (the ionosphere) is a pretty low energy density environment."

The third very interesting quote from the article is, “Eastlund was less sure that rearranging the ionosphere could cause a calamity. "You can certainly do things that will change the ionosphere," he said from his Texas home. "Then it becomes the burden of proof to see if it has deleterious effects on the ground. And some people speculate that it does. But (the ionosphere) is a pretty low energy density environment."

The fourth interesting quote is, from the article, “”While grilling a steak at his backyard, Eastlund used a cooking analogy to illustrate HAARP's anticipated surface power level of one-watt per square centimeter. "You wouldn't be too worried about that, would you?" he asked. "You've got that in your microwave oven. You cook your turkey with it."”

Link to article here: http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~wbova/fn/earth/yonder_2.htm

The only relationship of his purely theoretical and untested patent is that it does happen to include a far smaller and much lower powered Ionospheric Heater, which there are many of, and there was before Dr. Eastlund, and that he of course did not invent....

I could go on and on, but the above information Nullifies his and others claims completely, and each example that I have researched, on each offer of proof that he has given, as to why he is right, and all the other real scientist are wrong, are the same type of muddled mess. He is not correct, and peer reviewed science documents do not back his claims up. PERIOD.

If you would like to hear from Real HAARP scientist that actually worked up at HAARP and conducted studies... Here is a podcast with a couple of them as they were interviewed by Armed with Science
Worth a listen........

http://podcast.dma.mil/pentagonchan...e_audio/20100224_AWS56_audio_022410154908.mp3

I do plan on including most if not each and every single one both in a group document and of course as much as I can fit in the film. At some point when I get the time..

Thanks,

~Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
You people don't know anything. This is laughable. How would anyone here know what the NWO is really up to. All we know is HAARP is real, and it has portable installations. What they are capable of is anyone's guess. We also know they are evil as fuck, so anything you can think, they will do. Personally I think they are still trying to figure out exactly how this disgusting technology works. We're all just guessing.

I wanted to clear up a few lines in the above post. As I was typing this up I left out the HAARP RF or "Radio" in a couple of lines as I used the terms for describing what forms of "Electro-Magnetic" radiation. I have posted essentially this same information in two of the Facebook groups I am in, and they have this correction. I was made aware that this post was not, and of course it was too late to edit it and make the notation for edit. So.. I will clear up a couple of lines for future reference, and are as follows:

This line: Both Nexrad Radar and HAARP operate in the Microwave band of Electro-Magnetic radiation in the form of radio waves.
should read :
Both HAARP and Nexrad Radar operate in the RF(Radio Frequency) and Microwave band of Electro-Magnetic radiation respectively.<(edited for spelling)"bootles"

The next line :Microwaves are used for many things, most of which that we use and deal with every day is for communications, and commonly to heat up our food.
should read :
RF/Microwaves are used for many things, most of which that we use and deal with every day is for communications, and commonly to heat up our food.

3 lines down this line : Microwaves fall into the slice of all the bands of electro-magnetic radiation that are NON-ionizing.
should read :
RF/Microwaves fall into the slice of all the bands of electro-magnetic radiation that are NON-ionizing.

And the final line :
So we move on.

Again, Microwave Radiation (the type HAARP and Nexrad radar uses and transmits) are "Non-ionizing" forms of electro-magnetic radiation.
Non-ionizing (or non-ionising) radiation refers to any type of electromagnetic radiation that does not carry enough energy per quantum to ionize atoms or molecules—that is, to completely remove an electron from an atom or molecule.[1] Instead of producing charged ions when passing through matter, the electromagnetic radiation has sufficient energy only for excitation, the movement of an electron to a higher energy state.

Should also read :

So we move on.

Again, RF/Microwave Radiation (the type HAARP and Nexrad radar uses and transmits) are "Non-ionizing" forms of electro-magnetic radiation.

Note: Of course the main point of that portion of the post was to highlight and explain that these types of "electro-magnetic" radiation are NON-IONIZING, whereas others like Gamma and X-ray are IONIZING. And the conspiracy folks are using references to "Ionizing" forms of electro-magnetic radiation, in order to, justify their beliefs and theories, and the two types cannot be used in that way together..

If you are going to try and show that somehow a radio wave or microwave can do something in particular, you cannot use some reference to another totally different form of electro-magnetic radiation in order to prove your point.

I try not to make mistakes and re-read my post before committing to them, and in this case, i should have slowed down a bit more.. LOL.

I hope that this does not cause any further confusion. :)

P.S. Thanks for the heads up "solrey"

P.S. Thanks "Bootles" for the spelling correction

Last edited:
You people don't know anything. This is laughable. How would anyone here know what the NWO is really up to. All we know is HAARP is real, and it has portable installations. What they are capable of is anyone's guess. We also know they are evil as fuck, so anything you can think, they will do. Personally I think they are still trying to figure out exactly how this disgusting technology works. We're all just guessing.

I find that somewhat of an ironic statement.
You people don't know anything
???

As opposed to whom? As I have read through this thread I have seen a bunch of post that are referenced and have factual information in them. Is that not what the goal is?
I see that we are separating Fact from Fiction.

Are you saying that Dutch knows? Obviously his information and theories are considerably flawed. That much is very apparent.

All we know is HAARP is real, and it has portable installations.
You have brought up the NWO???, and associated that with HAARP?? And then you claim that there are "portable" installations??
You have put forth no evidence or proofs to make those claims.

So, essentially you are saying that the lack of understanding is somehow proof of a theory's existence?? That is very illogical indeed.
That is an all too familiar logical fallacy known as "Special Pleading". That has no worth or influence upon this discussion or it's results.

Special Pleading

An argument by special pleading states that the justification for some claim is on a higher level of knowledge than your opponent can comprehend, and thus he is not qualified to argue against it. The most common case of special pleading refers to God's will, stating that we are not qualified to understand his reasons for doing whatever he does. Special pleadings grant a sort of get-out-of-jail-free exemption to whatever higher power lies behind a claim:
Content from External Source
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4073

To get to the "nitty gritty" here.

The "NULL" argument in this debate, and widely scientifically accepted is that weather, specifically in this case, Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and Thunderstorms, CANNOT be started, shaped, moved or otherwise directed by Radio Waves, and or Microwaves.. That is well accepted as fact.

There has been a hypothesis or claim, by Dutch, and others that they can prove that not only that the "Null" argument is incorrect, but that they can prove that it is being done right now, at present time, and have also made a claim that it has also been done in the past.

The burden of proof that this claim is correct and factual lies with those who have made the claim. To do that, there has to be presented reliable, reputable and tested evidence both scientific, and other that can show that their claim is in fact real.

To date, no such evidence has been presented by anyone that can be considered reputable, reliable, related, and can be tested for being factual and accurate.

What evidence has been presented has consisted of uncorrelated sciences, and other unrelated information that did not match any proper criteria as proof.

Until that occurs, the claim is just a myth, or wild unproven hypothesis... Period.

Anyone that excepts it is simply relying on their own belief system, and has nothing but their beliefs to stand upon. That is a religion of sorts. Hmmmmmmmm

Since there was a X-flare today, 11/19 10:26 UT, I thought I'd show what happens to the Kp index, X-ray flux and Proton flux. As noted previously, the electromagnetic energy from a solar flare traveling at the speed of light arrives at Earth after about 8 minutes with a sudden surge in x-rays and other ionizing radiation leading to an increased ionization from the magnetosphere down into the ionosphere. The graphs show an immediate spike in x-rays and protons, while the geomagnetic field (K index) remains relatively quiet because it's a magnetized cloud of charged particles/plasma traveling much much slower than the speed of light that arrives a few days later that effects the geomagnetic field.

Kp.gif Xray.gif Proton.gif

On MIMIC-TPW images, there are no apparent errors on the 1000 UT and 1100 UT images (the x-flare was at 10:26 UT), although some missing data fields do begin to show up on the 1200 UT image on through the 1400 UT image. Those later missing data fields could be due to increased ionization induced by the X-flare disrupting satellite communications/data acquisition at that time, or just some of the normal frequent errors that occur in the simulation. It does not, however, indicate anything occurred in the troposphere.

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/images/mosaic20131119T100000.gif

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/images/mosaic20131119T110000.gif

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/images/mosaic20131119T120000.gif

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/images/mosaic20131119T130000.gif

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/images/mosaic20131119T140000.gif

Just wanted to present this newest vid by dutchsinse to illustrate that he doesn't understand any of the subject matter he drones on about.

- Shallow Quakes
Shallow quakes are not at all uncommon in that area. Where this quake occurred is near the eastern end of a known surface quake "hot-spot".

http://www.pnsn.org/outreach/earthquakesources/crustalfaults

- Gravity Wave Sensor Station "is just weird" and next to a nuclear waste storage facility with "heavy" elements, oh my.
The facility is one of two locations that make up LIGO, the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory. LIGO is looking for evidence of gravitational waves, which are totally different from atmospheric gravity waves, a.k.a. buoyancy waves. The laser interferometer at the Hanford location consists of two 4 foot diameter tunnels that are 2.5 miles long configured in an L shape, those 4 foot diameter tunnels dutch calls "antennas". Big lolz.

http://www.ligo-la.caltech.edu/LLO/overviewsci.htm

http://www.ligo-la.caltech.edu/LLO/facts.htm

- Gravity Hill
A nearby optical illusion where cars in neutral appear to roll uphill. Dutch seems to think this is a real anomaly.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2009/06/21/620894/experts-weigh-in-on-whether-scientific.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_hill

- Fast Flux Test Facility
A test reactor that's been shut down and de-fueled. As he reads the description of the facility he doesn't know what D and D means, saying "whatever that is". D and D is "Decontamination and Decommissioning".

http://www.dd.anl.gov/

Yet another video demonstrating that dutchsinse is nothing more than an ill-informed fearmonger.

WeatherWar101 goes after Dutchsinse:

WeatherWar101 says the storm was geoengineered but spends a great deal of time demonstrating that what Dutch called a microwave pulse was no such thing. WeatherWar101 points out that the pulse was really just missing data layer(s). (about the 4:30-5:30 mark).

Of course WeatherWar101 then goes off the rails starting at 5:40 when WeatherWar101 claims that banding on the image is a "geoengineering" signature. WeatherWar101 goes on to claim that diurnal bursts of convection are too well timed to be natural and tediously shows minute after minute of loops of various satellite images.

Weatherwar101 says:

As Illustrated in the first geoengineering Haiyan video, the process of storm creation is always the same (land or sea). the sudden bursts of water vapor conveniently appear exactly where they need to, in order to feed and grow the storm.
Content from External Source
The sudden bursts of water vapor that WeatherWar101 tedious shows over and over again are diurnal convection. It is clouds associated with storms that form due to the daily cycle of heating and cooling that occurs from the sun. Sun heats land and storms formd in the afternoon if the air is sufficiently unstable. Convective maxima often occur at night over very warm ocean waters. This is not engineered. This is the nature and WeatherWar utterly fails to demonstrate that the pattern of convection is not normal.

Also, WeatherWar101 shows loops on infrared satellite imagery but has them labeled at "National Base Reflectivity" (example at 11minute mark). Reflectivity is a radar product. The Infrared satellite image that he shows is a false color photo from space where cold temperatures are assigned bright colors and warm is black. So at night the ground cools and the colors near the ground get lighter. During the day the land and water bodies turn black and the thunderstorms that flare up show red as the cirrus clouds at the tops of the deep convection are very cold as the convection pushes them to the top of the troposphere.

WeatherWar101 does a fun little debunk of Dutch at the beginning of the video but WeatherWar101 seems pretty clueless since WeatherWar101 fails to even know the difference between radar imagery and infrared imagery from satellites.

Last edited:
WeatherWar101 deletes any arguments against his videos. I tried to rebut claim in Texas Flooding of 10/31/2013 that there was no Gulf moisture fueling the floods in Texas at the end of October but it was deleted. His video only presents the IR and Water Vapor satellite loops, but neither of these can detect the surface moisture very well at all. This moisture was clearly obvious both on visible satellite with clouds streaming inland and in surface observations with S to SE winds from Brownsville to Houston all day during the flooding on 10/30 and into 10/31 until an associated front pushed off shore.

Ok people here's my take on the HAARP being used on the Philippines to create Haiyan. First off this is thee opinion of a filipino american. If there is anything I know about America. It uses anything and everything in its arsenal to WIN. The way to figure out if HAARP was used to create Haiyan just look at thee end result.

Before Haiyan
1. There has been increasing dispute over some insignificant islands in the south china seas. China is claiming these islands are their's China with his huge middle class rising has a huge growth of Car ownership per citizen. Which means China needs Oil resources. They want those island to explore or maybe they know for a fact they have oil. China recently build it's first aircraft carrier and deployed it in these disputed seas. America needed a LEGIT reason to bring their own Aircraft carrier "in the area" not for military reasons but for "humanitarian" reasons. And what a coincidence!! Boom! Typhoon Haiyan comes in lays waste to the philippines and here comes an aircraft carrier NOT BOATS carrying supplies. but a freaking Air craftcarrier fully stocked with fighter jets (probably). COINCIDENCE? I don't think so.

2. Depending on "whose" SIDE the USA is on. whether they are on China's side or the Philippines side. There is also a dispute right now between China and the Philippines over a tiny island called Spratley Island. It has been confirmed that there is oil on it or near it and CHINA NOW WANTS IT even though it's clearly owned by the Philippines. If the USA was on the Chinese side, they can't admit it publically because there's a huge population of filipinos in the USA that are citizens too. Plus the USA has always had a good relationship with Philippines. So how do you help China without pissing off the filipinos? Well easy. Create a storm that no one can blame the USA. Storm DESTABALIZES the country's economy. The Philippines was poor already this storm just made things worst. In it's state right now do you think the Philippines can defend it's rights over Spratley Island? HELLZ NO!! They would be more focused on rebuilding. Right? also who knows. CHINA might even offer to "take Spratley Island" off the hands of the Philippines with a nice fat paycheck to "help them out" to rebuild. Sometimes you don't need a WAR to get what you want. The best "diplomatic" situation is when your opponent is put in a situation where he cannot "refuse your offer" (The Godfather movies) "Make him an Offer you can't refuse".

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED USA! USA! USA!

3. Also here's another BONUS for THE USA. Right now China's middle class is getting bigger. That mean's the cost of labor for manufacturing in China is getting expensive and there is a "trend" now for USA and European business clossing up their factories in China and moving it where? Vietnam,Cambodia,Indonesia,and even Thailand. if you look at the map of the path of Typhoon Haiyan which countries got hit? Vietnam,Cambodiam,Indonesia,Thailand. Acts of GOD are a great way to destabilize a country like hurricane's and typhoons and tsunami's because no one is to blame.

If there is anything I know about America they love bonuses and getting the most BANG for the BUCK. if one action solves one problem great! but how about 2 or 3 or 4 problems? That's a WINNER!

I personally think that China "owns" the USA anyways because China bought all of our DEBTS(credit cards, Mortgages, Loans of all types backed by property). The Philippines is too poor to own USA Debt securities. So whose best interests do you think the USA is going to look at for? The country they owe nothing to? or the Country they own the MOST to?

Talk about SPECIAL INTERESTS!!!lol

that's just my 2 cents as a filipino. Don't get me wrong I love AMERICA. I love Nathan's hot dogs and cheeseburgers blondes with big natural boobs, Shelby 500 Eleanors, and all that but I just think America works in the Shadows.
looking forward to a response. I welcome all opinions.

Ok people here's my take on the HAARP being used on the Philippines to create Haiyan. First off this is thee opinion of a filipino american. If there is anything I know about America. It uses anything and everything in its arsenal to WIN. The way to figure out if HAARP was used to create Haiyan just look at thee end result.

Before Haiyan
1. There has been increasing dispute over some insignificant islands in the south china seas. China is claiming these islands are their's China with his huge middle class rising has a huge growth of Car ownership per citizen. Which means China needs Oil resources. They want those island to explore or maybe they know for a fact they have oil. China recently build it's first aircraft carrier and deployed it in these disputed seas. America needed a LEGIT reason to bring their own Aircraft carrier "in the area" not for military reasons but for "humanitarian" reasons. And what a coincidence!! Boom! Typhoon Haiyan comes in lays waste to the philippines and here comes an aircraft carrier NOT BOATS carrying supplies. but a freaking Air craftcarrier fully stocked with fighter jets (probably). COINCIDENCE? I don't think so.

2. Depending on "whose" SIDE the USA is on. whether they are on China's side or the Philippines side. There is also a dispute right now between China and the Philippines over a tiny island called Spratley Island. It has been confirmed that there is oil on it or near it and CHINA NOW WANTS IT even though it's clearly owned by the Philippines. If the USA was on the Chinese side, they can't admit it publically because there's a huge population of filipinos in the USA that are citizens too. Plus the USA has always had a good relationship with Philippines. So how do you help China without pissing off the filipinos? Well easy. Create a storm that no one can blame the USA. Storm DESTABALIZES the country's economy. The Philippines was poor already this storm just made things worst. In it's state right now do you think the Philippines can defend it's rights over Spratley Island? HELLZ NO!! They would be more focused on rebuilding. Right? also who knows. CHINA might even offer to "take Spratley Island" off the hands of the Philippines with a nice fat paycheck to "help them out" to rebuild. Sometimes you don't need a WAR to get what you want. The best "diplomatic" situation is when your opponent is put in a situation where he cannot "refuse your offer" (The Godfather movies) "Make him an Offer you can't refuse".

3. Also here's another BONUS for THE USA. Right now China's middle class is getting bigger. That mean's the cost of labor for manufacturing in China is getting expensive and there is a "trend" now for USA and European business clossing up their factories in China and moving it where? Vietnam,Cambodia,Indonesia,and even Thailand. if you look at the map of the path of Typhoon Haiyan which countries got hit? Vietnam,Cambodiam,Indonesia,Thailand. Acts of GOD are a great way to destabilize a country like hurricane's and typhoons and tsunami's because no one is to blame.

If there is anything I know about America they love bonuses and getting the most BANG for the BUCK. if one action solves one problem great! but how about 2 or 3 or 4 problems? That's a WINNER!

I personally think that China "owns" the USA anyways because China bought all of our DEBTS(credit cards, Mortgages, Loans of all types backed by property). The Philippines is too poor to own USA Debt securities. So whose best interests do you think the USA is going to look at for? The country they owe nothing to? or the Country they own the MOST to?

that's just my 2 cents as a filipino. Don't get me wrong I love AMERICA. I love Nathan's hot dogs and cheeseburgers blondes with big natural boobs, Shelby 500 Eleanors, and all that but I just think America works in the Shadows.
I guess Americans are responsible of Mt. Pinatubo's 1991 eruption as well. This is a lot of conjecture with no proof.

The way to figure out if Haiyan was created and/or manipulated is to look at the evidence. If you had bothered to read this entire thread you would see that there is exactly ZERO evidence that Haiyan was created, or that weather in general is being manipulated in any manner, except for the usual cloud seeding. Where is the evidence that the US is taking advantage of the situation or otherwise doing something other than providing life saving supplies? It's sad to see that you have apparently been fooled by some youtube charlatans making shit up over subjects they know nothing about. Did you know those sorry excuses for human beings are telling their followers to NOT make donations for Philippine relief efforts? Nice.

The USS George Washington's homeport is Yokosuka, Japan so it was already in the western Pacific. They sent that carrier because of it's airlift capabilities and 400,000 gallon per day desalination plant so they were able to fly much needed clean water, food, tarps and medical supplies into inaccessible areas. USS George Washington has since been replaced by two amphibious ships, the USS Ashland and USS Germantown so the aircraft carrier was only in the area for about a week. The amphibious ships have more capacity to move cargo and supplies than the aircraft carrier. The British sent the HMS Illustrious aircraft carrier to the Philippines as well as a ship with a desalination plant. Japan has also sent some naval vessels and medics to help with relief efforts. Apparently the Swedish furniture chain Ikea has pledged to donate more funds than China so the Chinese don't seem to be all that interested in taking advantage of the situation. Watch out for those shifty Swedes though, they might woo you into submission with their buxom blondes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/11/14/military-aid-philippines-typhoon-haiyan/3524371/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24936387

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=121216

http://www.norfolknavyflagship.com/...073-9d81-43e82ebd0894.html?mode=image&photo=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/14/china-typhoon-haiyan-aid_n_4277092.html

Anyways, I hope your friends and family in the Philippines are safe and healthy as can be under the circumstances.

There's one thing conspiracy theorists have in common. They all need a boogeyman to blame things on. It's so much easier than dealing with reality, or the randomness of nature. That's what your post proves, while providing absolutely no evidence.

Before Haiyan

There's one thing conspiracy theorists have in common. They all need a boogeyman to blame things on. It's so much easier than dealing with reality, or the randomness of nature. That's what your post proves, while providing absolutely no evidence.

Hey Hingefactor. I'm guessing to you God doesn't exist then right? since there's no OBVIOUS PROOF. lol By the way THE BOOGEYMAN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA has a long history of taking advantage of people. Why did the Civil War Happen? SLAVERY! needed slaves to pick cotton and tobacco. Thomas Jefferson definitely was not going to break a nail doing manual labor. Ummm how bout Thalidamide babies? DDT anyone? sprayed in the face of AMERICANS. Don't get me wrong everybody on here seems to be getting on my case as if I'm attacking AMERICA. I love America. I love my freedom here but seriously wake up people. Question everything. Not everything is COINCIDENTAL. One coincidence MAYBE. but 2 or 3 or 4 at the same time? that's like a Trifecta of FATE there. it's just too CONVENIENT that a major super storm just happens to occur around a time when there seems to be trouble brewing IN THAT AREA.

TRUE I HAVE NO PROOF all the stuff I'm saying is pure conjecture without PROOF to validate. All of you guys on here are like Lambs to Slaughter. just gimme a call when the SPY DRONES start flying over your house 24/7. lol

By The way I sure hope I'm WRONG because if there is even a tiny chance I'm right? then we are all screwed royally if this government of ours is capable of doing such things.

The way to figure out if Haiyan was created and/or manipulated is to look at the evidence. If you had bothered to read this entire thread you would see that there is exactly ZERO evidence that Haiyan was created, or that weather in general is being manipulated in any manner, except for the usual cloud seeding. Where is the evidence that the US is taking advantage of the situation or otherwise doing something other than providing life saving supplies? It's sad to see that you have apparently been fooled by some youtube charlatans making shit up over subjects they know nothing about. Did you know those sorry excuses for human beings are telling their followers to NOT make donations for Philippine relief efforts? Nice.

The USS George Washington's homeport is Yokosuka, Japan so it was already in the western Pacific. They sent that carrier because of it's airlift capabilities and 400,000 gallon per day desalination plant so they were able to fly much needed clean water, food, tarps and medical supplies into inaccessible areas. USS George Washington has since been replaced by two amphibious ships, the USS Ashland and USS Germantown so the aircraft carrier was only in the area for about a week. The amphibious ships have more capacity to move cargo and supplies than the aircraft carrier. The British sent the HMS Illustrious aircraft carrier to the Philippines as well as a ship with a desalination plant. Japan has also sent some naval vessels and medics to help with relief efforts. Apparently the Swedish furniture chain Ikea has pledged to donate more funds than China so the Chinese don't seem to be all that interested in taking advantage of the situation. Watch out for those shifty Swedes though, they might woo you into submission with their buxom blondes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/11/14/military-aid-philippines-typhoon-haiyan/3524371/

http://www.norfolknavyflagship.com/...073-9d81-43e82ebd0894.html?mode=image&photo=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/14/china-typhoon-haiyan-aid_n_4277092.html

Anyways, I hope your friends and family in the Philippines are safe and healthy as can be under the circumstances.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hahahaha Buxom Blondes...play the ABBA music. alright you are right didn't bother to read the plethora of rantings on here. lol but I tell you they might not have created Haiyan. From what I've seen somewhere on Youtube that HAARP doesn't actually "create" storms per se. What they do is look at weather patterns like the "perfect storm" most times storms form over the ocean and hardly ever hit land and they use HAARP to "activate" some kinda of metallic dust maybe aluminum tossed out of a plane above the storm and then HAARP is used to "redirect" the storm to where they want it. so yea I stand corrected. they don't MAKE STORMS they redirect naturally occuring storms to where ever they want. and yea my pops was by the ocean at the time. he ran for the mountains. by the way I really hated how the US media had to showcase how filipinos were LOOTING some grocery store. I mean really? is that "shocking"? lol why didn't the news point out that the supermarket was locked down tight after the storm? and why the owners didn't just distribute the goods to the people who needed them desperately? honestly? that's just greed. and they deserved to get looted. They should have done the politically correct thing and just open the doors and let everyone take anything. I mean it's going to happen regardless at least that way they save face and end up looking "charitable" now they are crying that they lost everything? Mind you on the Philippines? most of those supermarket don't bother getting insurance for their business. Too cheap and too greedy. Ironically enough I bet you that supermarket is owned by CHINESE owners as are most big businesses in my country. It's sad but true. Most of the wealth of the Philippines is owned by mostly Chinese and Koreans and Indians. That's why the "criminal element" over there kidnaps them almost on a daily basis because they are the richest. TRUE STORY.

also about that Aircraft carrier you mentioned? I think I saw it on the news. They interviewed the captain. Made my laugh because when they asked him if it was the plan of the USA to go to the disputed area in the south china sea he said they were there for military excercises. I mean the look on his face was PRICELESS. I mean that guy should never play poker because he doesn't have the face for it!

and by the way? everyone on here needs a reality check. What part of top secret needs to be explained here? You all want PROOF? trust me if YOU AND ME HAD PROOF? we'd all be buried in unmarked shallow graves in the desert out past Terlingua. just like them boys on the Grassy Knoll. (Quote from "Shooter" the movie)lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hahahaha Buxom Blondes...play the ABBA music. alright you are right didn't bother to read the plethora of rantings on here. lol but I tell you they might not have created Haiyan. From what I've seen somewhere on Youtube that HAARP doesn't actually "create" storms per se. What they do is look at weather patterns like the "perfect storm" most times storms form over the ocean and hardly ever hit land and they use HAARP to "activate" some kinda of metallic dust maybe aluminum tossed out of a plane above the storm and then HAARP is used to "redirect" the storm to where they want it. so yea I stand corrected. they don't MAKE STORMS they redirect naturally occuring storms to where ever they want. and yea my pops was by the ocean at the time. he ran for the mountains. by the way I really hated how the US media had to showcase how filipinos were LOOTING some grocery store. I mean really? is that "shocking"? lol why didn't the news point out that the supermarket was locked down tight after the storm? and why the owners didn't just distribute the goods to the people who needed them desperately? honestly? that's just greed. and they deserved to get looted. They should have done the politically correct thing and just open the doors and let everyone take anything. I mean it's going to happen regardless at least that way they save face and end up looking "charitable" now they are crying that they lost everything? Mind you on the Philippines? most of those supermarket don't bother getting insurance for their business. Too cheap and too greedy. Ironically enough I bet you that supermarket is owned by CHINESE owners as are most big businesses in my country. It's sad but true. Most of the wealth of the Philippines is owned by mostly Chinese and Koreans and Indians. That's why the "criminal element" over there kidnaps them almost on a daily basis because they are the richest. TRUE STORY.

also about that Aircraft carrier you mentioned? I think I saw it on the news. They interviewed the captain. Made my laugh because when they asked him if it was the plan of the USA to go to the disputed area in the south china sea he said they were there for military excercises. I mean the look on his face was PRICELESS. I mean that guy should never play poker because he doesn't have the face for it!

and by the way? everyone on here needs a reality check. What part of top secret needs to be explained here? You all want PROOF? trust me if YOU AND ME HAD PROOF? we'd all be buried in unmarked shallow graves in the desert out past Terlingua. just like them boys on the Grassy Knoll. (Quote from "Shooter" the movie)lol

Thalidomide was developed by a German company. It was sold OTC there.
WOOPS you are right I was ranting again. Thalidomide and DDT are so not the same. All I remember is a black and white PSA where they were spraying people with a fog to prove what they were spraying was "harmless" and it ended up being toxic or cancer causing. Can anyone Add? too lazy to research. sorry for the mix up

WOOPS you are right I was ranting again. Thalidomide and DDT are so not the same. All I remember is a black and white PSA where they were spraying people with a fog to prove what they were spraying was "harmless" and it ended up being toxic or cancer causing. Can anyone Add? too lazy to research. sorry for the mix up

I guess Americans are responsible of Mt. Pinatubo's 1991 eruption as well. This is a lot of conjecture with no proof.

Correction when did I ever say that the USA was to blame for all natural occurences?? only the natural occurences that serves a purposes and makes a profit for the military industrial complex. just like Zoolander and Quantum of Solace. Destabilize the economy so labor becomes cheap and American corporations can get it's dollar store items, clothing, and everything manufactured cheaper. The US economy just recently went thru some bad times financially. It's time to "bounce" back. And everyone is expendable to make that happen. EVERYONE. If a few thousand human beings need to perish? and hundeds of thousands homeless? so that the corporations can post record earnings in the next quarter? to boost the public faith in the economy?

Confidence in the American Economy = People will CONSUME more = Corporations get Richer.

this just reminded me of a "the Sixth Sense" where the mother of some girl was poisoning her child with anti freeze because she wanted to end up looking like a "hero" saving her daughter.

I can see the USA doing something like that but in a larger scale. Imagine the USA wanted something from some country? The country doesn't want to give it up for CHEAP. usually in a situation like this history has shown us that eventually a WAR will happen. but War is MESSY is costly and when weighed against the "reward" it just isn't worth it. I'm a sales person by trade and if there is anything I know the BEST situation is a DESPERATE seller. someone who needs to sell quick. it is understood you are going to get them to give you a 30-40% discount because they have no choice. That's why an ACT OF GOD is so perfect because there is no one to blame but the RESULT is exactly what you want. It's all about knowing what buttons to push and in this scenario seems as though the button pushed is th HAARP button.

Correction when did I ever say that the USA was to blame for all natural occurences?? only the natural occurences that serves a purposes and makes a profit for the military industrial complex. just like Zoolander and Quantum of Solace. Destabilize the economy so labor becomes cheap and American corporations can get it's dollar store items, clothing, and everything manufactured cheaper. The US economy just recently went thru some bad times financially. It's time to "bounce" back. And everyone is expendable to make that happen. EVERYONE. If a few thousand human beings need to perish? and hundeds of thousands homeless? so that the corporations can post record earnings in the next quarter? to boost the public faith in the economy?

Confidence in the American Economy = People will CONSUME more = Corporations get Richer.

this just reminded me of a "the Sixth Sense" where the mother of some girl was poisoning her child with anti freeze because she wanted to end up looking like a "hero" saving her daughter.

I can see the USA doing something like that but in a larger scale. Imagine the USA wanted something from some country? The country doesn't want to give it up for CHEAP. usually in a situation like this history has shown us that eventually a WAR will happen. but War is MESSY is costly and when weighed against the "reward" it just isn't worth it. I'm a sales person by trade and if there is anything I know the BEST situation is a DESPERATE seller. someone who needs to sell quick. it is understood you are going to get them to give you a 30-40% discount because they have no choice. That's why an ACT OF GOD is so perfect because there is no one to blame but the RESULT is exactly what you want. It's all about knowing what buttons to push and in this scenario seems as though the button pushed is th HAARP button.

Correction when did I ever say that the USA was to blame for all natural occurences?? only the natural occurences that serves a purposes and makes a profit for the military industrial complex.
You didn't but as long as you are blaming the US for one natural phenomena without proof why not blame the US for all natural disasters. I could always argue Pinatubo gave the US an excuse to close their bases rather that renegotiate their leases with the Philippine Government. It makes just as much sense as what you are proposing. If you ever want to bring up some verifiable facts or discuss the actual physics of what your claiming I'm sure people will be willing to productively engage you in a debate. Until then you are just ranting and making unsupported claims.

Last edited:

What you can see and what you can imagine mean squat. As for your bragging about how much you know as a salesperson....well I'm a salesperson too. At least I know ONE of us is ethical, and it's NOT YOU.

You have such an active imagination, WHAT would the US want from the Philippines and WHY would they want to go to war against them? I mean, if they geoengineered a storm instead, what was the purpose?

What you can see and what you can imagine mean squat. As for your bragging about how much you know as a salesperson....well I'm a salesperson too. At least I know ONE of us is ethical, and it's NOT YOU.

You have such an active imagination, WHAT would the US want from the Philippines and WHY would they want to go to war against them? I mean, if they geoengineered a storm instead, what was the purpose?

First off read first before posting a comment. Let's keep things civilized shall we? What America wants from the Philippines? is NOT what America wants it's what CHINA WANTS! those islands in the china seas plus that Spratley Island with it's oil. What I'm suggesting is that in the public eye the USA ACTS like the Chinese are our enemy but in actuality secretly they are "assisting" China with getting these disputed islands.

That way China won't decide to "collect" on all those subprime mortgages that they bought from unscrupulous lenders who just wanted to get those debts off their books. So in a way the USA has to help China get these islands

BUT at the same time ACT like they have Japan and the Philippines interests at heart. Basicly it's the USA shaking the Philippines hand with one hand and sticking a knife in the back with the other. It's all about those islands and the oil. It is and always has been about RESOURCES. There are public WARS and secret behind closed door WARS.

Look let me put things as EASY as as possible for you okay?

1. you owe somebody $1 billion dollars.
2. You owe someone else NOTHING but "on paper" you are friends.
3. Now the one you own a $1 billion dollars wants something from the someone you owe NOTHING to.
4. The one you owe a $1 billion dollars to asks you to help him out.
5. are you in any position to say NO?

I mean c'mon people. it's not rocket science! Let's do a history check too. America hasn't paid the Philippines any attention since WW2. The only thing America ever needed from the Philippines was NURSES. lol Then now all of a sudden China has their eye on Spratley Island?

Do you see how big CHINA is on the map? it's almost a 3rd of all the land on the planet why waste time and effort on 2 tiny islands in the china sea they never bothered with before for hundreds of years?

ANSWER?

OIL!!!!!!

As for your the tone of your statement about "what would the US want with the Philippines"? look everybody from Chinese to Koreans to Indians have PLUNDERED my country for many years. here's just a few to prove a point.

1. Recently they just discovered a huge gold deposits in the mountains. At conservative estimates they say there should be about $7 billion dollars worth of gold in the mountains.
2. Here's another tidbit you won't hear about in the history books. My grandfather told me this story. He saw with own eyes during WW2 german U-BOATS off the coast of the islands. There's plenty of islands about a 1000 islands total. Plenty of places to hide a u-boat. But what he told me was the Germans were there to collect "HEAVY WATER". Anybody know what that's used for? it's used to enrich uranium. supposedly they used the U-boats to "access" sub-oceanic pockets of heavy water. The way the Philippine Archipeligo is situated in the ocean it is in a perfect spot for heavy water deposits. Now this is all just hypothetical because I don't know much about heavy water but what are the chances that the heavy water might still be there to this day? That's a resource isn't it?
3. On a different note, the Philippines is now a predominantly Roman Catholic (thank you SPAIN!) but originally since we are off the tip of Asia. There use to be a predominantly Muslim population. That being said. America is still looking for terrorist. Alot of those terrorist were being kept safe by the Abu Sayef. Maybe the USA wants to take the Philippines of the list of safe haven's for terrorists?
4. Another resource is the Filipinos themselves. I mean how many Asian countries do you know that has cheap labor and when they speak they sound very close to American English than any other Asian country? I mean seriously if you we calling say Mcafee support? if you could choose before hand which tech support person would rather speak to? Someone Indian? Someone Vietnamese? Someone Cambodian? Someone Chinese? Someone Korean? Not to sound cocky but I've heard every type of accent and yes they all have accents and you can tell you are being rerouted to some third world country but it's just annoying. but I don't know about you but if I purchased an AMERICAN product I should GET an AMERICAN sounding tech support person.

That being said Destabalize a country by waging Weather WAR. That's how you get CHEAP LABOR. you make people DESPERATE and Starving. They will take ANY WAGE you OFFER THEM. As messed up as that sounds you know it's TRUE. and you know there are a ton of greedy American corporations who would love to take advantage of people in a dire situation.

IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY BABY! Actually let me rephrase that is THE HUMAN WAY. Human beings have been screwing each other since we crawled out of the primordial OOZE. To quote THE WALKING DEAD. Nothing has changed. Same as it ever wuz. The WEAK GET TAKEN.

As for your bragging about how much you know as a salesperson....well I'm a salesperson too. At least I know ONE of us is ethical, and it's NOT YOU.

Response: My dear sir there is BRAGGING and there is for conversation purposes telling your audience that YOU KNOW what you are talking about. BRAGGING WOULD BE : " YEA I'm the best salesperson in the world! Therefore I know what I'm talking about." FAR FROM IT. I'm just an average salesperson who deals with REALITY. and the REALITY is bad things DO HAPPEN. to live life thinking people don't take advantage of people in a bad situation is NAIVE. maybe I'm a pessimist. I'd rather be one and be prepared for the worst than live life full of sugarcane's and rainbows.

Ahh I see "active imagination"? was that your poor attempt of making a joke at me? what is it they say?

HUMOR is the last resort of the small minded. I get it. You want to ridicule me to discredit all the obvious points I've made? tsk tsk tsk. sticks and stones may break my bones but senior members will never hurt me. lol

I believe the general American public is oblivious and naive to what their country is doing on their behalf or on behalf of SPECIAL INTERESTS of the military industrial complex.

There are GOOD people in America. It's just too bad none of them are in power because we all know what happens when a Good person comes into power in the United States Government right?

JFK? Lincoln? Special interests took them out using patseys.

Back