[Note: The above is a video summary of this thread. Original first post follows]
Notes on today's SCU presentation (the slides/photos are embargoed until 27 Aug 2023 so I'll not post them here):
- The object was described in the slide title as a "mothership".
- The date and time of the sighting were not disclosed.
- "Observed by Five Pilots" means 3 pilots in one aircraft and 2 in a second aircraft.
- Two photos of the "cigar shaped" object were shown (both taken from one of the aircraft).
- The video described in the announcement for the talk was not included in the presentation today. Richard Griffiths said only 13 seconds of the video's 16 second length are "useful".
- There are estimates of the objects speed up to "36,000 mph"
- Size estimates at least 0.5 of a mile long.
Last edited by a moderator: