Site Server Changes, Possible Outages

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm experimenting with a different server configuration to better handle surges in traffic. There may be some site glitches during that time, specifically security warnings to do with changing SSL certificates.

Please let me know if there are any problems that persist longer than 20 minutes.

Hello,

Starting last night Metabunk.org started basically not working for me. I thought it was because the thread I was working in was getting long and thought that perhaps that's what metabunk.org does when threads get long.

It has persisted through today. I noticed someone else is having the same problems as me...he described them almost to a tee. Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I don't know how to start new threads and I also can't figure out how to successfully PM someone, or I'd have PM'd Mick.

Normally I can figure out how to navigate forums. I like this one and it seems powerful. But alas...can't figure out the basics!

Oh, I tried to get to the Howto section but it won't load at all.

Hello,

Starting last night Metabunk.org started basically not working for me. I thought it was because the thread I was working in was getting long and thought that perhaps that's what metabunk.org does when threads get long.

It has persisted through today. I noticed someone else is having the same problems as me...he described them almost to a tee. Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I don't know how to start new threads and I also can't figure out how to successfully PM someone, or I'd have PM'd Mick.

Normally I can figure out how to navigate forums. I like this one and it seems powerful. But alas...can't figure out the basics!

Oh, I tried to get to the Howto section but it won't load at all.
im not lagging at all. try this for the how to section https://www.metabunk.org/forums/how-to.42/

Back