I'm trying to ID the flight for this old photo of mine, Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Yeah, it's an old flight (I'm going back through my old photos) 14-02-19 1725 Trail by Sac State headed N (1).JPG but I guess I'm a bit OCD and want to ID it. I took it about 8 miles East of Sacramento and tried to ID it with PlaneFinder.net (since FlightRadar24.com doesn't go back that far) but I don't see any flights then (this one looks like it's headed North)

Trailspotter

Could be this one (VX746 SFO -> SEA; Feb 19, 5:25 pm PST is Feb 20, 00:25 UTC):
Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 08.33.09.png
If you give the exact location of the photo, I can try to verify this flight.

Trailspotter

Alternatively (and more likely), it could be the Delta flight 2040, heading northeast a few minutes earlier.
Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 08.57.18.png
It was preceded by the Emirates flight 226, that could have left a more distant trail in the right side of your photo.

USAFMXOfficer

Yeah, it's an old flight (I'm going back through my old photos) View attachment 22019 but I guess I'm a bit OCD and want to ID it. I took it about 8 miles East of Sacramento and tried to ID it with PlaneFinder.net (since FlightRadar24.com doesn't go back that far) but I don't see any flights then (this one looks like it's headed North)
Does Planefinder.net also include military aircraft? Just wondering.

TEEJ

Does Planefinder.net also include military aircraft? Just wondering.
Military flights will sometimes appear on Planefinder and Flightradar24.

https://theaviationist.com/tag/planefinder/

https://theaviationist.com/2014/11/24/swedish-spyplane-flies-off-kaliningrad/

The following was an RAF tanker (Airbus A330 Voyager) scrambled from RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire to refuel fighters intercepting two Russian Tu-95 bombers off Northern Scotland.

https://planefinder.net/flight/9WP64/time/2016-10-12T23:05:00 UTC

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Is this Twitter Bot trying to affect the national zeitgeist, or just spam? General Discussion 39
Bass In Your Face Trying to create a simple Flat Earth experiment Flat Earth 23
P Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so still trying to find my way around. I wanted to comment regarding Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Seattle Trying to Ban Land Ownership in Name of Equality General Discussion 4
Mackdog Trying to Identify a plane I saw Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Clock A debunker trying to fit in... Site Feedback & News 19
Spongebob Is trying to alter the climate a waste of money? General Discussion 188
Agent K Serpentine flight pattern over Los Angeles Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
Leifer USS Ford : leaked footage of UFO seen on flight deck [CGI] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Priyadi Antipodal Flight Flat Earth 18
Mick West Explained: Jet Chasing UFO: X-45A and F/A-18B Formation Flight Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Mick West Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 and 9/11's United Flight 93 9/11 6
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
G Flight data for Flights 11 and 175 9/11 4
Mick West Inexperienced Pilot Recreating 9/11 Flight 77's Descending Turn into the Pentagon 9/11 30
inkwell American Airlines Flight 77 Missing from Bureau of Transportation Departure Report 9/11 12
inkwell American Airlines Flight 77 Aircraft Accident Package lists no. of Passengers/Fatalies as "Unknown" Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Explaining the 9/11 Murray St Engine from Flight 175 (N612UA) that hit WTC2 9/11 14
Mick West Halifax, NS: Regularly Spaced Gaps in Contrails [Ethiopian Flight 501] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 47
Whitebeard 'Strange' Flight Path on FR24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
Mick West A Plane Flying Across the Face of the Sun, with Contrails [Virgin Flight 353] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
V Flight 93 Crash Physics - Fragmented Plane Buried in the Ground 9/11 10
TEEJ Contrails filmed from commercial flight over the Irish Sea - 6th May 2017 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Clouds Givemethewillies UK Flight Reporting 115,000 feet Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
psilyguy Flight Tracking Over Oceans and Emergency Landings Flat Earth 27
Trailblazer Jet Airways intercept video "UFO" (airliner, flight LH998 or LH66?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Trailblazer Identified: linear clouds seen from Virgin Australia flight ['morning glory'] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Marin B Flight Radar 24 glitch? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mick West Explained: Chilean Navy "UFO" video - Aerodynamic Contrails, Flight IB6830 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 186
TWCobra A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28) Flat Earth 23
Mick West Relative Humidity at Flight Altitudes. Resources and Contrail prediction. Contrails and Chemtrails 11
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
steve holmes I can't ID this flight of Oct 5th [Alaska 577] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Whitebeard EgyptAir flight MS804 Current Events 52
skephu Horizon Air Dash 8 making many circles from Seattle Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Trailblazer Unusual flight paths over SW England Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
JFDee New fuel dump "chemtrail" video [Munich, Thai Airways Flight 925] Contrails and Chemtrails 33
Mick West Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America Flat Earth 276
TEEJ Belfast Observer Skywatch claiming that airliners do not appear on Flight Radar 24 - 10th March 2015 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Trailspotter Omega loop contrail over Toronto: Veni Vidi Volavi?.. [Likely Bombardier Test Flight from Montreal] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 27
TEEJ Gary Cameron Clydebank, Scotland Video, 1st May 2015- Claim of aircraft not being on Flight Radar 24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West HAL47 and HAL9981 Two Hawaiian Flights Diverted to Oakland Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Efftup Issue with Flight Radar 24? General Discussion 10
Igrokush1 Plane with Yellow Tail over Redding, CA [Polar Air Cargo Flight] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 119
Mick West Flight BOE1 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Hoax: Fuel Dump video on Facebook [Flight BA244 from Buenos Aires to London] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 181
WeedWhacker Build your own ADS-B Ground Station! For free premium FlightAware or FlightRadar service General Discussion 12
Mick West Solved: Portsmouth UK, "Alien Flight Path" UFO Contrail [Private Jet + Perspective] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West N22387 Zig-Zig flight path near Sacramento [LIDAR data collection] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Related Articles

Related Articles