Debunked: Sandy Hook: Not Enough Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really you see him crying there cause I don't please show me a father crying over his daughter cause I haven't seen it in 4 interviews with all different family's none crying. none

I think your standards for "crying" are perhaps a little unrealistic. Why don't you provide some photos of what you would consider "crying", so we can see what you mean. Here's a good place to start:

https://www.google.com/search?q=crying+at+funeral&hl=en&tbo=u&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US503&tbm=isch

Have you ever been to a funeral. Not everyone cries. When they do they usually wipe away their tears.

I think you are vastly overreading things here. It's just ordinary people grieving in perfectly normal ways. Keep in minds you don't see most of the parents, because they are at home crying.

I do believe the shooting happened, but I also believe the government used it to their advantage. I also understand that you'd be an emotional roller coaster and people react differently, but that man was ridiculous acting. Anybody watching that should be DISGUSTED. You know something's up when the New's channels are more occupied talking about the guns used and going on about it being a "Record Shooting" than the children who were killed....that's just showing, and begging, someone to top it.

How exactly were they planning to use this for their advantage? Gun control, right?

Seems like an incredibly uninformed decision to kill 20 kindergartners and attempt to cover it up in order to further a gun control agenda:

http://www.propublica.org/article/mass-shootings-do-little-to-change-state-gun-laws

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/20/we_need_to_make_the_gun_control_debate_about_crime_control/

Really you see him crying there cause I don't please show me a father crying over his daughter cause I haven't seen it in 4 interviews with all different family's none crying. none

Pardon my french, but you must be fucking blind.

If you guys think that Robbie Parker's acting job was in question. You should check out his speech at his daughters funeral, even cheesier, and again no tears. Also do this, search "Gene Rosen's audition tape" on YouTube. It's not really an audition tape, but a warm up practice session. To me personally, this is the absolute smoking gun that at least some actors were involved. I'm still not going as far as saying "no children died."

We have Birthers and we have 9/11 Truthers, what do we call the people who promote Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories?

Hint: It isn't a compliment to some hard working girls.
:rolleyes:

It's been well established that people don't all respond to shock, trauma, and grief in the same way.

There's really not much more to say to that. Just look around a bit more:

https://www.google.com/search?q=died+can't+cry

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factsheet/after-someone-has-died-how-you-might-feel

[h=2]Initial reactions[/h]When someone close to you dies, you might experience a variety of emotions, including shock, disbelief, numbness, sadness, anger or loneliness. It may seem like everything has been turned upside down. Everyone reacts to loss differently, and it’s normal to experience many emotions. This is all part of a grieving process. During this time, it is important to take care of yourself.
[h=2]Shock and disbelief[/h]It’s normal to feel a sense of shock when someone close to you dies. You might experience shock through physical and emotional reactions. You may feel dizzy, nauseous, dazed, numb or empty. As part of feeling shocked, you may not believe that the news is real.
Shock may cause some people to react in an unusual way when they first hear the news of a death. For example, some people laugh hysterically. This is often a result of the shock, and not necessarily because the person finds the situation funny. Shock is different for everyone and may last for a couple of days or weeks.
It is a good idea to take it easy. If you feel like things are building up on top of you may want to see talk to your school or college counselor or another mental health professional.
[h=2]Numbness[/h]Shock may also mean that you feel nothing when you hear of the loss. As a way of coping with the news of a loss your feelings may become numb. This may mean you feel like you are dreaming, or the event seems unreal. Sometimes this can make it hard to cry or feel any sort of sadness. Over time you are likely to start feeling emotions.
Content from External Source

Last edited:
Here's a clip of Robbie Parker at HIS daughters funeral.

Here's Noah Pozner's mother giving a speech at her son's funeral. Again, little emotion, fake, no crying.

Why don't you post a representative sample of funeral videos, so we can see a valid comparison?

Or do you actually think everyone acts the same?

And Ms Pozner sounds pretty emotional at the end of that speech to me.

Here's Noah Pozner's mother giving a speech at her son's funeral. Again, *personal opinion alert*little emotion, fake, no crying*personal opinion alert*.

Fixed that for you.

FYI, his funeral was open casket.

In the casket, Noah's eyes were closed, his long lashes resting on his cheeks, Naomi Zeveloff reported in the Forward. The bottom half of his face was covered by a cloth. "There was no mouth left," Veronique Pozner told the newspaper. "His jaw was blown away."
In Noah's right hand she placed a clear stone with a white angel inside. She wanted to place one in his left hand, too, but that hand was gone.
`I had to do it'
Noah was shot 11 times.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article...hers-who-wanted-the-4208256.php#ixzz2IkfkBrIL

Tbh, I literally think nobody has an opinion on this until they experience the loss of a child. Purely because nobody will have no idea what is going through there heads. These ideas about people not crying often originate from people who haven't experienced the lose of a close loved one.

People go through grief in different ways, I know I wasn't crying 24/7 when I lost my Grandad. I did laugh a lot, thinking of past memories. You can cry and cry and cry but the best thing I felt was looking back on the time I spent with him.

I clicked on your link. I do not want to see an article telling me it was an open casket, I'd like to see evidence, clearly in the video you can see that the casket was closed during his mothers speech. Again, my position is that "I'm not going so far to say that no children died." At least not yet. But I really want to get to the bottom of this, and I think its "despicable" when people don't question EXTREMELY fishy events that also play into a political agenda. Please show me a video or a picture that this was an open casket funeral. My video shows a closed casket.

The Blaze TV is going to do 2 days of shows on The Sandy Hook conspiracy tonight at 5 est . Tonight a writer from Salon will be on with Glenn Beck discussing and debunking the conspiracy . They usually are on the opposite side politically but agree this needs to be debunked . Tommorow @ 5est they will have family members from Sandy hook tragedy .

The Blaze TV is going to do 2 days of shows on The Sandy Hook conspiracy tonight at 5 est . Tonight a writer from Salon will be on with Glenn Beck discussing and debunking the conspiracy . They usually are on the opposite side politically but agree this needs to be debunked . Tommorow @ 5est they will have family members from Sandy hook tragedy .

At this point, I'd have to see some actual evidence before we even begin the talk of "debunking" anything. Glenn Beck has failed miserably at debunking "conspiracy theories" in the past.

At this point, I'd have to see some actual evidence before we even begin the talk of "debunking" anything. Glenn Beck has failed miserably at debunking "conspiracy theories" in the past.

I'm sorry, but what more evidence do you need? Are you that hardheaded that you need to see pictures of kindergartners shot to death before you'll "buy" the "mainstream" story?

I don't agree with most of the things he says, but Glenn Beck did a pretty good job debunking the existence of "FEMA death camps". I'm interested to hear what he has to say about this "hoax".

I'm sorry, but what more evidence do you need? Are you that hardheaded that you need to see pictures of kindergartners shot to death before you'll "buy" the "mainstream" story?

I don't agree with most of the things he says, but Glenn Beck did a pretty good job debunking the existence of "FEMA death camps". I'm interested to hear what he has to say about this "hoax".

What more evidence do I need? How about 1 single shred. I've already proved that it was a closed casket funeral. Don't try and get off topic with "FEMA death camps." I'm not even asking to see bodies at this point. Even just an open casket at one of the funerals and a room with some people in it.

What more evidence do I need? How about 1 single shred. I've already proved that it was a closed casket funeral. Don't try and get off topic with "FEMA death camps." I'm not even asking to see bodies at this point. Even just an open casket at one of the funerals and a room with some people in it.

So you think there is NO evidence that there was a shooting? What is it exactly that you want evidence of.

Complete this sentence:

"I see no evidence of ..."

So you think there is NO evidence that there was a shooting? What is it exactly that you want evidence of.

Complete this sentence:

"I see no evidence of ..."

I've only seen evidence that we've been lied to about Sandy Hook, and the more I search, the more it piles up. Have you seen the evidence of a second shooter yet? Or the police scanner saying "take (or end) the life of Adam?"

Second Shooter cover-up

So you are saying that there is no evidence it's not a setup?

How could there possibly be any evidence that would prove it's not a setup? That's like saying there's no evidence that the cats round here are not robots. You can't prove a negative. But you can show there's no evidence for that thing.

For "End the Life of Adam", see new thread:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1100-quot-End-the-life-of-Adam-quot

Last edited:
Its more of an evidence issue than anything else. Security camera footage, blood, tears, people showing real emotion, evacuation footage. You know, all the things that the Sandy Hook shooting lacks.
I really have to know now. Do you have children? If so have any of them died?

I really have to know now. Do you have children? If so have any of them died?

I'd probably cry more at the thought of someone I knows child dying, than any of these Sandy Hook parents did.

And yeah, I've seen that picture, everyone has. It doesn't prove anything, that same woman in the picture gives interviews with a huge smile she can't ever seem to wipe off her face, days after the shooting.

I'd probably cry more at the thought of someone I knows child dying, than any of these Sandy Hook parents did.

And yeah, I've seen that picture, everyone has. It doesn't prove anything, that same woman in the picture gives interviews with a huge smile she can't ever seem to wipe off her face, days after the shooting.

How exactly do you know how much crying the parents did?? Seriously. Were you there that first night when they went home to an empty house? Are you there now as the media hype is gone and yet there are still grieving?

Don't you think that photo shows real emotion? That photo...and all the others in that link all show evidence of real emotion. Do you think they are faking? they also show evacuation photos- all things you claim don't exist.

arrrgh...I curse the politness policy :mad:

I take that as a no then. In my honest opinion then you have no idea what there going through let alone whats going through there heads.

Until you have experienced your child die I don't think you can comment on another persons grief process.

So you'd also think that the Horn Family here are part of a conspiracy by big furniture safety?

Look, the mother is laughing though half the interview, and no tears, yet her son was just crushed to death the previous day by a piece of furniture in her own house.

You think she's an actor?

I've seen all of those pictures. Every last one. I'd fully expect people to cry, and actually, the only people that I've seen crying with actual tears at Sandy Hook, are the bystanders.

How about this guy - daughter kiled the day before, not crying:

Do you REALLY think they are actors. It does not even make sense. How could that possible work?

I've seen all of those pictures. Every last one. I'd fully expect people to cry, and actually, the only people that I've seen crying with actual tears at Sandy Hook, are the bystanders.

How do you know those people in the above photos are "bystanders" and not parents? Certainly the kids emotions are real as they are being evacuated.

The premise of what constitutes legitimate and "real" emotion is weak at best...to speculate as the relative veracity of what YOU think should be displayed by the grieving is devoid any logic or sanity.

Until you have experienced your child die I don't think you can comment on another persons grief process.

And even when you have, then you've only got your own experience to go by. There's a broad range of responses to grief.

that same woman in the picture gives interviews with a huge smile she can't ever seem to wipe off her face, days after the shooting.

So you're telling me they're not only amateur actors who didn't fool anyone but they're smug about it too?

We can extrapolate all kinds of meaning from the facial expressions of someone who is being scrutinized by national media for the first time in their life.

At this point, I'd have to see some actual evidence before we even begin the talk of "debunking" anything.

Guess what? You aren't owed any evidence of anything. You can disbelieve anything you want. Families of the dead and law enforcement aren't obligated to show anybody photos of the crimes scene or the dead. It's sick and sad that you think you should see proof of dead children because you believe in this conspiracy. You are fixated on early press reports that were erroneous. The same press that you distrust is the foundation of your conspiracy beliefs.

You know who I think they should show the crime scene photos to? Wayne Lapierre of the NRA. They should show him and then he can be interviewed about what happened there at the school and all of you can quietly slink back into your regular lives again.

You really are just going round in circles now and side stepping evidence like how everybody grieves differently. I really can't see how you would 'fully expect people to cry' when you haven't had this experience. Its just sheer hypocrisy.

You really are just going round in circles now and side stepping evidence like how everybody grieves differently. I really can't see how you would 'fully expect people to cry' when you haven't had this experience. Its just sheer hypocrisy.

I'd expect one of the parents of the 20 dead children to shed 1 tear. Yes, some people "appear" sad in some of the pictures, some people are covering their mouths while looking horrified. But then, when you see these very same people on video, and in interviews, they not only NEVER shed any tears, but they seem very happy and smiling. If this happened only once or twice I'd just think it was strange.

And if the tears were flowing you despicable knuckle draggers would still accuse them of acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtkAcbMM-U

Since they think there should be nothing but tears while grieving, when one of these useless eaters loses a loved one we'll follow them around with cameras shoved in their faces all day and record their pain. How would you like that illogicalinsanity?

And if the tears were flowing you despicable knuckle draggers would still accuse them of acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtkAcbMM-U

Since they think there should be nothing but tears while grieving, when one of these useless eaters loses a loved one we'll follow them around with cameras shoved in their faces all day and record their pain. How would you like that illogicalinsanity?

Look into the Columbine shooting for 1 minute. You'll instantly see real tears, real horror, real blood, real panic.

Your video is titled "Great movie crying scenes." Yeah the sad thing is, acting in a low budget movie is probably better than anything I've seen from Sandy Hook, and I've been researching this for over a month now.

I'd expect one of the parents of the 20 dead children to shed 1 tear. Yes, some people "appear" sad in some of the pictures, some people are covering their mouths while looking horrified. But then, when you see these very same people on video, and in interviews, they not only NEVER shed any tears, but they seem very happy and smiling. If this happened only once or twice I'd just think it was strange.

Have you ever lost a close family member, LogicAndSanity? I have. I cried exactly once, right when I found out. When we gathered to remember him with friends and family, we often laughed and smiled. Frankly, I find it disgusting that people like you are putting grieving families under the microscope, and judging whether they appear sad enough.

Have you ever lost a close family member, LogicAndSanity? I have. I cried exactly once, right when I found out. When we gathered to remember him with friends and family, we often laughed and smiled. Frankly, I find it disgusting that people like you are putting grieving families under the microscope, and judging whether they appear sad enough.
+1

Pretty much that in a nutshell. It doesn't matter if you have researched this for over a month, human emotion varies between different people. If you havnt taken that into account I feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back