Debunked: Sandy Hook Dad Dave Wheeler CAUGHT in SWAT uniform on day of shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
show us him putting his uniform on. i only saw him putting on his gear.
Agreed nevertheless can we assume that when the cameras get there he is only just putting on his gear and having his gear sprawled out in an elementary school parking lot where children would be walking around what appears to be a case of tear gas gernades of whatever it may be. So assuming the shooting has occurred and cameras have just arrived on the scene, is it logical to assume the federal agents in the parking lot would be "gearing up" or "setting up" or is it logical that they would be in full swing since 26 people have just died mostly children

I see your removing stuff about the drill so we will stick to wheeler. Now sure it may not be the same guy but Oprah Winfrey and Dick Van Dyke aren't the same people either. That's not debunking Anything in term of the larger problems with the appearance of this man and his placement there as a federal agent in a false uniform carrying an incorrect weapon (not the right situation for a sniper) and if you say his job was to provide cover to the scene then why is he not posted with the sniper pointing in a certain direction he's ambling about in a fake uniform getting dressed in the parking lot next to what appears to be an unmarked non government vehicle, he's walking around holding the wrong gun the wrong way, and all you can say is he's not the dad of someone else who died? I think a straw man argument applies here. As y'all said "fringe of the fringe" but focus on the not so fringe such as the notion that this man is not who or what he is supposed to be
Why don't you show what a "proper" gun would be, using images and evidence, what a "proper" uniform would be using images and evidence, and why a sniper isn't appropriate in an active shooter situation using evidence? We can't do anything with just your words.

Agreed nevertheless can we assume that when the cameras get there he is only just putting on his gear and having his gear sprawled out in an elementary school parking lot where children would be walking around what appears to be a case of tear gas gernades of whatever it may be. So assuming the shooting has occurred and cameras have just arrived on the scene, is it logical to assume the federal agents in the parking lot would be "gearing up" or "setting up" or is it logical that they would be in full swing since 26 people have just died mostly children
he is from New Haven. He had to drive there. ansd yes, its logical they would put their gear on after getting out of their cars.

I see your removing stuff about the drill so we will stick to wheeler. Now sure it may not be the same guy but Oprah Winfrey and Dick Van Dyke aren't the same people either. That's not debunking Anything in term of the larger problems with the appearance of this man and his placement there as a federal agent in a false uniform carrying an incorrect weapon (not the right situation for a sniper) and if you say his job was to provide cover to the scene then why is he not posted with the sniper pointing in a certain direction he's ambling about in a fake uniform getting dressed in the parking lot next to what appears to be an unmarked non government vehicle, he's walking around holding the wrong gun the wrong way, and all you can say is he's not the dad of someone else who died? I think a straw man argument applies here. As y'all said "fringe of the fringe" but focus on the not so fringe such as the notion that this man is not who or what he is supposed to be

You have to supply evidence its a false uniform/weapon what you are doing is making unsupported opinions.

and if you say his job was to provide cover to the scene
i never said that. at all. In my opinion he arrived too late to 'provide cover'.
There is nothing fake about his uniform, it looks like everyone elses.

This thread is about David Wheeler, if you have issues with the swat guy himself start a new thread.

Ok well now your telling me that this FBI team member is from New Haven. No proof whatsoever. But at the same time you won't even google what an FBI uniform looks like, and demand proof. Assuming he is from New Haven, how did the news cameras beat the emergency response. And why is all the news footage of people setting up and gearing up, when the children had already been evacuated, and the scene had already at least been looked over. Yet all the footage is people gearing up?

Ok well now your telling me that this FBI team member is from New Haven. No proof whatsoever. But at the same time you won't even google what an FBI uniform looks like, and demand proof. Assuming he is from New Haven, how did the news cameras beat the emergency response. And why is all the news footage of people setting up and gearing up, when the children had already been evacuated, and the scene had already at least been looked over. Yet all the footage is people gearing up?
i provided proof. read the thread.

the news cameras did not beat the emergency response. read the thread.

ALL the footage is of people gearing up? hmmmm.. youre kidding right?

You're avoiding our questions. Show us what exactly you think is wrong, why his rifle is wrong, and what images you're looking up and why they're wrong.

This is from the fbi.gov website. What's amiss? I found it and many like it by googling "fbi tactical uniform".

http://www.monkeydepot.com/Uniform_Set_Very_Hot_FBI_2_0_1027_p/vh0030.htm

Here's an FBI uniform for sale that looks similar [...]. I wouldn't say identical.

And here's field FBI agents from several years time
https://sites.google.com/site/apbanticrime/home/uniform-policy

http://careerswiki.com/how-much-do-fbi-agents-make/

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-we-arrested-a-russian-spy-in-the-bronx-2015-1

All usually having a blue theme you can google the FBI uniform yourself and try to find a single example of the uniforms shown by this motley crew of sloppy agents. I think you'll be hard pressed. Admittedly I only posted the first few examples of FBI agents, however within that first few examples was a store bought costume looking by far the closest to wheelers

This is from the fbi.gov website. What's amiss? I found it and many like it by googling "fbi tactical uniform".
Sorry sir but that is nowhere near wheeler and his pals uniform. This only shows your predisposition to say that things are easily explained away as you would call mine to assume a larger conspiracy

http://www.monkeydepot.com/Uniform_Set_Very_Hot_FBI_2_0_1027_p/vh0030.htm

Here's an FBI uniform for sale that looks similar [...]. I wouldn't say identical.

And here's field FBI agents from several years time
https://sites.google.com/site/apbanticrime/home/uniform-policy

http://careerswiki.com/how-much-do-fbi-agents-make/

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-we-arrested-a-russian-spy-in-the-bronx-2015-1

All usually having a blue theme you can google the FBI uniform yourself and try to find a single example of the uniforms shown by this motley crew of sloppy agents. I think you'll be hard pressed. Admittedly I only posted the first few examples of FBI agents, however within that first few examples was a store bought costume looking by far the closest to wheelers
The first example is a costume, the second and third aren't tactical. We have a no-click policy, I'd recommend you look at the rules or else you run the risk of being banned.

[mod removeal of quote to deleted post]
Again, show me. Don't just say it, describe exactly what you're seeing as a difference.
Fun fact: Metabunk also has a politeness policy. Read that, too.

The first example is a costume, the second and third aren't tactical. We have a no-click policy, I'd recommend you look at the rules or else you run the risk of being banned.

Again, show me. Don't just say it, describe exactly what you're seeing as a difference.

I called it a costume already.... Showing your unwillingness to even read the post in its entirety. The picture you provided does not in any way show either of the three uniforms and yes that uniform is tactical however it's still not the right uniform. That's being said, you stated that you provided proof that this FBI agent is from Newtown New Haven what is his name? Why wasn't he geared up if he was stationed at the FBI office in new haven ?

Last edited by a moderator:

[mod removeal of quote to deleted post]
You have absolutely not provided proof that this man was from new haven the one shred of proof you have provided since I asked the question, was a picture of a tactical FBI uniform which does not match any of the three uniforms which are odly not the same taking away from the term uniform

You have absolutely not provided proof that this man was from new haven the one shred of proof you have provided since I asked the question, was a picture of a tactical FBI uniform which does not match any of the three uniforms which are odly not the same taking away from the term uniform
That wasn't me...
And you said "uniform", not "costume".

upload_2015-12-28_10-1-49.png

Special Agent William Aldenberg has been identified by bloggers. Seems like a good match. And SA Aldenberg WAS at Sandy hook (PDF) and links attached. He is also a New Haven County employee which matches the label on his vest "NH-24"

U.S. Attorney O'Connor indicated that LUIS CARRASQUILLO, a.k.a. "Chuchi," is currently a fugitive from justice and is being actively sought by the FBI. Citizens with information concerning the present whereabouts of this individual should contact FBI Special Agents Robert Bornstein or William Aldenberg at (203) 238-0505.
Content from External Source

FBI — Territory/Jurisdiction
https://www.fbi.gov/.../territory-jurisdicti...
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counties: New London and Windham. Meriden. 530 Preston Avenue Building 1, Suite 201. Meriden, CT 06450. Phone: (203)238-0505. Fax: (203) 630-5998.
upload_2015-12-28_10-6-1.png

Link to Sandy Hook Awards Ceremony where Aldenberg honored
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=548228

from attached PDF

I went to this building with Msgt. Gelvin, numerous other Troopers and FBI SA Bill Aldenberg (who joined our
group to assist in the clearing of the building). We walked down Dickinson Street and then southwest on Riverside Road. Once at the building to be searched, I remained outside securing a secondary door with Det. Brian Marino
which does match up with this photo of "sniper" and crew heading SW on Riverside toward Apex Glass.

e1df5cf2-9973-4836-b37a-1721b21072b6-460.jpeg

**when i find the original video these pics were taken from i will add it here.
Time stamp of interview with Aldenberg starts at 1 min 27
cbsnews[dot]com/videos/without-a-trace-50051236/
That's being said, you stated that you provided proof that this FBI agent is from Newtown what is his name? Why wasn't he geared up if he was stationed at the FBI office in new haven ?
If you read farther back in this very thread, you'll find that deirdre already identified him.

Yes diedre may have found him. And I personally never believed he was wheeler or even tried to say he was wheeler. Good job finding him. My thing is. The uniform you posted as proof saying "what is amiss" is not the right uniform. Again I could care less if the man isn't wheeler because there will always be people who are wrong like I said Robbie Parker isn't Tony Hawk either but who the hell cares? I'm stating the fakeness of the uniform the unprofessional nature of the way these three gentlemen are carrying themselves. You have all avoided admitting this man acted funny in any way.... When he's holding his sniper rifle sideways and what not with a fake uniform on. Instead of just acknoledging this you dug up some picture of a similar uniform well I've done that in the store bought realm so that's not proof of anything. we are here to debunk so adhere to the rules the way you expect me to

Yes diedre may have found him. And I personally never believed he was wheeler or even tried to say he was wheeler. Good job finding him. My thing is. The uniform you posted as proof saying "what is amiss" is not the right uniform. Again I could care less if the man isn't wheeler because there will always be people who are wrong like I said Robbie Parker isn't Tony Hawk either but who the hell cares? I'm stating the fakeness of the uniform the unprofessional nature of the way these three gentlemen are carrying themselves. You have all avoided admitting this man acted funny in any way.... When he's holding his sniper rifle sideways and what not with a fake uniform on. Instead of just acknoledging this you dug up some picture of a similar uniform well I've done that in the store bought realm so that's not proof of anything. we are here to debunk so adhere to the rules the way you expect me to
We can't debunk if all you're saying is "this isn't the same". You need to give us the specifics or we'll just have to assume you're trolling us.

we are here to debunk so adhere to the rules the way you expect me to
this thread is about debunking "David Wheeler caught in SWAT uniform". If you think Aldenberg is a putz of an FBI agent, then that's fine. gather your evidence, links and pictures and start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back