Debunked: Sandy Hook Dad Dave Wheeler CAUGHT in SWAT uniform on day of shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omyword....look at the ears....why don't they ever look at the ears?? Now Akroyd has this guy's ears.... Akroyd's ears, Beatty's brow....a hybrid clone perhaps? :eek:

This video was posted yesterday, looks like someone found who the SWAT team member is.

[moderator: video removed due to posting guidelines and inappropriate content. i've pasted photos and supporting evidence (not in video) below. Thanks @MrOctober77 ]

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2015-12-28_10-1-49.png

Special Agent William Aldenberg has been identified by bloggers. Seems like a good match. And SA Aldenberg WAS at Sandy hook (PDF) and links attached. He is also a New Haven County employee which matches the label on his vest "NH-24"

U.S. Attorney O'Connor indicated that LUIS CARRASQUILLO, a.k.a. "Chuchi," is currently a fugitive from justice and is being actively sought by the FBI. Citizens with information concerning the present whereabouts of this individual should contact FBI Special Agents Robert Bornstein or William Aldenberg at (203) 238-0505.
Content from External Source

FBI — Territory/Jurisdiction
https://www.fbi.gov/.../territory-jurisdicti...
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counties: New London and Windham. Meriden. 530 Preston Avenue Building 1, Suite 201. Meriden, CT 06450. Phone: (203)238-0505. Fax: (203) 630-5998.
upload_2015-12-28_10-6-1.png

Link to Sandy Hook Awards Ceremony where Aldenberg honored
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=548228

from attached PDF

I went to this building with Msgt. Gelvin, numerous other Troopers and FBI SA Bill Aldenberg (who joined our
group to assist in the clearing of the building). We walked down Dickinson Street and then southwest on Riverside Road. Once at the building to be searched, I remained outside securing a secondary door with Det. Brian Marino
which does match up with this photo of "sniper" and crew heading SW on Riverside toward Apex Glass.

e1df5cf2-9973-4836-b37a-1721b21072b6-460.jpeg

**when i find the original video these pics were taken from i will add it here.
Time stamp of interview with Aldenberg starts at 1 min 27
cbsnews[dot]com/videos/without-a-trace-50051236/

Attachments

• 00251204aldenberg.pdf
    858.7 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:

Special Agent William Aldenberg has been identified by bloggers. Seems like a good match. And SA Aldenberg WAS at Sandy hook (PDF) and links attached. He is also a New Haven County employee which matches the label on his vest "NH-24"

U.S. Attorney O'Connor indicated that LUIS CARRASQUILLO, a.k.a. "Chuchi," is currently a fugitive from justice and is being actively sought by the FBI. Citizens with information concerning the present whereabouts of this individual should contact FBI Special Agents Robert Bornstein or William Aldenberg at (203) 238-0505.

Counties: New London and Windham. Meriden. 530 Preston Avenue Building 1, Suite 201. Meriden, CT 06450. Phone: (203)238-0505. Fax: (203) 630-5998.

Link to Sandy Hook Awards Ceremony where Aldenberg honored
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=548228

from attached PDF

I went to this building with Msgt. Gelvin, numerous other Troopers and FBI SA Bill Aldenberg (who joined our
group to assist in the clearing of the building). We walked down Dickinson Street and then southwest on Riverside Road. Once at the building to be searched, I remained outside securing a secondary door with Det. Brian Marino
**when i find the original video these pics were taken from i will add it here.
Time stamp of interview with Aldenberg starts at 1 min 27

Nicely done.

And the ears match.

As far as I can tell, our SWAT guy is standing behind the man you're talking about?
no, "our" swat guy still has his helmet on. he has the brown sleeves...i should probably find video to link since there is plenty of video of them walking up the road,, where the swat guy comes into view better.

add: oh that was easy, was in the first clip i clicked on :) starts about 40 seconds in. the bald guy ( i think you are looking at) is a regular police officer.

heres where they are walking in that clip. at 1:03 you see the white truck too on the left side.
sideby side.PNG
walking2.PNG

Last edited:
Just fyi: seems someone named Disco Bear according to youtube "comments" cracked the case by noticing a label on the snipers back. Good Eye Bear!
Qq8kPbT.jpg

He/She also linked to some better quality vids.

riverside.PNG

clear.PNG

riverside walk :50

Bravo!!!! Look at that, yes! The ears, gets them every time :D

It looks like this one has been so thoroughly debunked that James Tracy is pretending this claim never existed. He hosted a video making this claim on his website for some time, but as of two days ago, it has mysteriously disappeared. No retracted or apology, of course.

It looks like this one has been so thoroughly debunked that James Tracy is pretending this claim never existed. He hosted a video making this claim on his website for some time, but as of two days ago, it has mysteriously disappeared. No retracted or apology, of course.
No surprise there then

I can't link the video...it's in the comments on the memory hole blog...but they have created a brand new video to refute the Wheeler/Aldenberg claim.

Never mind, I figured out how to do it...this links to the YouTube video...it has a fair use copyright so I can share it right?

edit video: Posting guidelines

I am on my lunch but I perused the first little part of it, and unless I'm wrong, the new theory is the video of Aldenberg is in fact an old video of Wheeler :confused:

I think later in the video they go over his inability to handle a weapon. Like I said, I just glanced over it. But it looks like because of this new "smoking gun" a "needle in the haystack proof" Tracy is back on his comments furiously defending his contention that Wheeler and Aldenberg are indeed to same person. (He uses evil twins Spock and Knight Rider as examples...I couldn't make this stuff up)

I don't even know what to say to that. I'm not sure if it's worth a peruse and a debunk, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

I don't even know what to say to that
you left out the "hair plug" theory :)

Please refer to the Posting Guidelines re: videos. Remember MB examines "specific claims of evidence" not general theories. 'He could have gotten hairplugs' and "He's too fat to be a SWAT guy' isn't exactly evidence. But if you find anythign in the video that resembles evidence in anyway please give a timestamp and description.

Please refer to the Posting Guidelines re: videos. Remember MB examines "specific claims of evidence" not general theories. 'He could have gotten hairplugs' and "He's too fat to be a SWAT guy' isn't exactly evidence. But if you find anythign in the video that resembles evidence in anyway please give a timestamp and description.

How do I "time stamp" if that can be explained. Do you mean letting you know what time in the video these claims are made?

Sorry...still a newb o_O

Yes. You can also use the &t= tag with YouTube videos. If you want us to look at 4 minutes 33 seconds into a video, tell us the time as 4:33 and add &t=4m33s to the end of the video URL. The video will load and skip to that time.

Yes. You can also use the &t= tag with YouTube videos. If you want us to look at 4 minutes 33 seconds into a video, tell us the time as 4:33 and add &t=4m33s to the end of the video URL. The video will load and skip to that time.
Cool, thanks :)

I couldn't do it...I got a half hour into it...I have to admit I've never sat through one of their videos...

Mind numbing....I don't know how you pick through the garbage to get to legitimate claims.

They have permanently addressed the fact that ears don't match and that is, of course.."obviously" photoshopped ears. (Time stamp 11:13) and at (14:43) they claim the SWAT guy to the left has "obvious" photoshopped ears too (I'm sure in preparation for anyone identifying him as well) The guy to the right "conveniently" has his ears covered. But later (19:16) when comparing the "younger David Wheeler" (Bill Aldenberg) in his 2007 interview, they make no such mention of ears and chin not matching, at least by the time I gave up watching

At 23:17 they make the claim that it's some random guy walking around with Aldenberg's name tag..I don't know.

I was trying to find the spot where they have their absolute "proof" and that is that Bill Aldenberg does not know how to hold a gun, therefore can't be SWAT. But I gave up....remember...A.D.D. LOL You guys are so patient.

Anyway ..... Sorry, I suck at this...but to make a long story longer...o_O I'm pretty sure it's all junk with no "evidence" right? I'll try to stick to small stuff to begin with if I attempt this again. My husband walked in on me jotting stuff down while trying to watch the video....if I'm not careful, he's going to commit me Lol

Last edited:
Mind numbing....I don't know how you pick through the garbage to get to legitimate claims
I don't really. I don't even watch debunking videos in full if they are over 10. 15 minutes. usually i skim videos, stopping every few minutes to see if they are saying anything constructive or if they false flash a pic with text and arrows. That's about it.

Typically if i debunk something, it's something i've read (where skimming is easier). If people present a claim here that needs debunking, they are encouraged to give a text description of the claim -the "No Click Policy"-and a timestamp to a specific section of video they are examining.

If people aren't clear, concise and specific to what they are looking at or claiming I ignore them.

I don't really. I don't even watch debunking videos in full if they are over 10. 15 minutes. usually i skim videos, stopping every few minutes to see if they are saying anything constructive or if they false flash a pic with text and arrows. That's about it.

Typically if i debunk something, it's something i've read (where skimming is easier). If people present a claim here that needs debunking, they are encouraged to give a text description of the claim -the "No Click Policy"-and a timestamp to a specific section of video they are examining.

If people aren't clear, concise and specific to what they are looking at or claiming I ignore them.

Ok...lol....good to know...I was thinking "Boy this is a half hour of my life I will never get back":D

I will keep it simple next time...if I attempt it again ;)

:D
If we ever meet I will bite your ankle.
I'm sorry Chew, I have to...don't get me wrong, you're a cutie, but I see that tongue sticking out..do you actually have any teeth to bite?? Lol ;) I knew a chihuahua with his little tongue sticking out like that when I was a kid and we would tease it on purpose while it would proceed to try to gum our fingers off :D:D

if you google the title often it will show up for free on google news- it did for me...this link -might- will take you back to the paywall but I was able to view the whole article:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/active-shooter-drills-spark-raft-of-legal-complaints-1409760255
yea but you cant see the pic which is the whole point. i put the link into google search and used the cache so could see the pic. (it isnt either of the men). i'll have to think about if i should remove @Azrael5 's link because of paywall.

oops. no i didnt i clicked an off shoot listed in the search (ill remove this shortly as i dont know if its illegal) edit: scratched out address

nn.PNG
© Mark Almond / AP

Last edited:
I can't link the video...it's in the comments on the memory hole blog...but they have created a brand new video to refute the Wheeler/Aldenberg claim.

Never mind, I figured out how to do it...this links to the YouTube video...it has a fair use copyright so I can share it right?

edit video: Posting guidelines

I am on my lunch but I perused the first little part of it, and unless I'm wrong, the new theory is the video of Aldenberg is in fact an old video of Wheeler :confused:

I think later in the video they go over his inability to handle a weapon. Like I said, I just glanced over it. But it looks like because of this new "smoking gun" a "needle in the haystack proof" Tracy is back on his comments furiously defending his contention that Wheeler and Aldenberg are indeed to same person. (He uses evil twins Spock and Knight Rider as examples...I couldn't make this stuff up)

I don't even know what to say to that. I'm not sure if it's worth a peruse and a debunk, but I just thought I'd put it out there.
Yes and we gotta love how that individual shuns the cameras when he spots the tripods. Would Mr. Aldenburg feel any need to do that especially with all that gear on such as a helmet and sunglasses while carrying a gun that could have shot a person behind him? .

[off topic text removed...please read Posting Guidelines ]

There was no drill at Rose Lima School, a perceived threat was phoned to police and they investigated it was never broadcast as Sandy Hook,merely screened in connection the breaking news banner naming Sandy Hook was running all day as is normal with large events. Anyone can email FBI and they will -I'm sure -answer your concerns re uniform and getting dressed,why haven't you done this? Maybe complain about how he holds his gun too? Agent Aldernberg wasnt ordinary FBI either.

Have you found any witness stating a drill anywhere at either school? Surely such a thing would need to be per-arranged in advance? Why make assertions you cant back up?

Address the wheeler info and I'll try and look for proof of St Rose of Lima drill. My point regarding wheeler as of right now still stands under what situation would a federal agent pull up to a mass casualty event and then only just be putting his uniform on when the camera is rolling.

I'll try and look for proof of St Rose of Lima drill.
that is OFF topic. please read the posting guidelines and stay on topic. also do not make random speculative comments that sound like fact unless you post legitimate links and quotes from these links.

A lot of these claims have already been debunked here on MB, I recommend you peruse through the Sandy Hook forum.
Reading the posting guidelines would be good, too. You need to give us evidence when you make a claim and there should be one claim per thread only.
edit: deirdre beat me to it!

I see your removing stuff about the drill so we will stick to wheeler. Now sure it may not be the same guy but Oprah Winfrey and Dick Van Dyke aren't the same people either. That's not debunking Anything in term of the larger problems with the appearance of this man and his placement there as a federal agent in a false uniform carrying an incorrect weapon (not the right situation for a sniper) and if you say his job was to provide cover to the scene then why is he not posted with the sniper pointing in a certain direction he's ambling about in a fake uniform getting dressed in the parking lot next to what appears to be an unmarked non government vehicle, he's walking around holding the wrong gun the wrong way, and all you can say is he's not the dad of someone else who died? I think a straw man argument applies here. As y'all said "fringe of the fringe" but focus on the not so fringe such as the notion that this man is not who or what he is supposed to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back