The video was taken on December 26, 2018 in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico. Dr. Jaime Luna Becerra is the owner of the security cameras and claims to have seen the "entity" with his own eyes. We can actually see him at the end of the video, with his daughter Karina. As usual, many netizens rushed to the comment section to write down their thoughts, claiming it's an angel, a ghost, a bio-mechanical entity, an alien, among other things.
Here are some details that may help us figure out the true identity of this thing:
- 3:11 - the object is initially seen "descending from the sky".
- 6:04 - we can tell by its shadow that the object is getting progressively closer to the ground.
- 6:09 - as it reaches the ground, it seems to go slightly up again.
- 6:23 - at this point, the object gets at ground level again.
- 6:39 - a light turns on in the sidewalk (in fact, there is a lamp in that very place)
- At this point, the object is still visible moving between the numbers "12" and "26" in the video timestamp.
- 7:00 - focus on the top of the number "26" in the timestamp, the object appears to ascend.
Its behavior is consistent with that of a partially deflated mylar balloon. It floats in the air because there's still enough helium inside to sustain its weight. The object seems to be constantly rising and falling "in slow motion" as the wind softly pushes it along the street. Its apparent shape-shifting capabilities can be explained by its tumbling motion. The poor lighting of the street and the video quality add to that effect as well.
I found some videos that show torn-open mylar balloons tumbling down the sky, that have very similar reflective characteristics to the Mexican "entity".
Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, Video 4, Video 5 (ignore the channel's name, this guy can't be serious)
Plus, this video was promoted by
Last edited by a moderator: