Debunked: HAARP rings/scalar squares, etc. validated in paper from Stanford

I tried ignoring this but the person has been posting for days since Andrea started in the gulf. The willful lack of knowledge is unreal. The guy keeps saying haarp rings but he does not realize he just keeps showing the outer sweep of each radar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjHk3zWptos

Hmmmm, matches up perfectly with the NEXRAD coverage map. Imagine that. I see the uploader has comments disabled on their vids.

And there is further confirmation that the "blob" on the Huntsville radar was plain old chaff.

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/06/redstone_arsenal_blob_mystery.html

Scientists at the University of Alabama in Huntsville said atmospheric conditions Tuesday caused the chaff to essentially be suspended in the air rather than falling back to earth. That delay also allowed it to show up on radar screens with the chaff blob still showing up late that evening.
Content from External Source
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
"Accenting the weather", huh Dutch? PLEASE take Mick's invitation to debate this here on this thread, since you obviously are checking it on a regular basis. I really want to hear (read) your explanation on this subject, since I apparently have no understanding of how the very radar I work on a near daily basis is doing what you suggest.

As for the murder remark, I don't know that I have ever seen him use that exact wording, but I have seen him make reference to the "bad guys" at the NWS and I find that very offensive.

I think that Huttate1 explained the murder reference quite well in this video that I mirrored with his permission prior to his being taken down by Dutchsinse's false flagging.

Multiple examples of Intellicast's flawed rendering of radar data. Intellicast is the most widely used weather site used to show "haarp" activity. Screenshot is over Canada, weather radar data would be coming from the WSR-98E at Villeroy. The most obvious quirk shown here is the complete absence of data in the form of a square in this shot. Looks a lot like one of Dutchsinse's "Scalar Squares".

Another quirk is the smaller, circular lack of data being displayed directly above the radar. This is from the radar's "cone of silence" - the area directly above the radar and out of its scanning range. While this is normally filled in with estimated precipitation by most rendering software, in this case, it appears Intellicast was not doing so.

Finally, it appears this radar is having some type of mechanical, interference, or calibration issues as it is sending out those classic spoking signatures that are often called "beams" by HAARP believers. You can see how this is rendered on Intellicast vs. how it appears on the Canadian Weather Network. And the square only appears on Intellicast, which is, for the most part, normally the case with "scalar squares"......

From the moment the radar echos are received by the radar, they are down mixed and converted from an RF to an IF frequency, then processed, massaged, post processed and massaged some more before that data EVER even winds up on anyone's TV or computer monitor as an image. Most of the data everyone uses originates from the NWS and EVERY vendor out there displaying weather radar images use their own rendering software so they can do their own filtering and adding of fancy graphics, etc. Why is it so hard for some people to wrap their minds around the idea that maybe, just maybe, what they are seeing is nothing but a glitch in the way the data is rendered?

As has been stated here numerous times, there are dozens and dozens of types of radar anomalies, all with reasonable explanations. Glitches in rendering is just one of them. Just had to make that clear so as to not be accused of offering "conflicting explanations for the same radar anomaly"

candian weather.JPGcandian weather - 2.JPG

Multiple examples of Intellicast's flawed rendering of radar data. Intellicast is the most widely used weather site used to show "haarp" activity.

And the square only appears on Intellicast, which is, for the most part, normally the case with "scalar squares"......

For the sake of 100% accuracy...
It's true that Intellicast is the most widely used by dutchsinse et. al, however it's not the only provider that renders blank squares. Intellicast is under the umbrella of The Weather Channel Companies. The Weather Channel's web based radar maps and their mobile app will also render blank squares, as reported by Michael Janitch and his followers. I found out about the app from one of his flock which led me down this road. When they talk about seeing squares from multiple sources, they're talking about radar images from one of the entities within TWCC. It would make sense that at least some of the rendering software would be the same or similar among all the divisions of TWCC.

As a business unit of WSI (Weather Services International) Intellicast.com also launched the Intellicast Content Syndication for companies that want to include the same quality maps and data on their own web sites.

Who is WSI?
Wherever you are on earth, WSI plays a role in your life. Our mission is to forecast, detect and visualize disruptive weather that affects the safety and property of our clients, and their end customers. When it comes to fulfilling our mission, no other company provides more cutting edge services and technology than WSI. And it’s a competitive advantage that makes us #1 in every market we serve.

It’s a fact: disruptive weather affects virtually every aspect of our lives. From the critical timing and safety of airlines and their pilots….To the ability of energy and utility companies to get power to their customers….All the way to the millions of TV viewers who count on their local forecasters to keep them ahead of the storm.

WSI is a member of The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC) and is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts with offices in Birmingham, England.

Who is TWCC?
The Weather Channel® Companies (TWCC) include:

The Weather Channel – television networks and products for radio, newspapers, digital cable services, and interactive television
The Weather Channel Interactive – weather.com® and products for broadband and mobile platforms
WSI (Weather Services International) – premier business-to-business weather services, particularly for the media, aviation and energy sectors
Enterprise Electronics Company (EEC) – the world’s leading supplier of weather radar systems
http://www.intellicast.com/About/

cheers

I can't handle this stuff. It gets me so mad. Its a slap in the face to meteorology. According to this poster who constantly confuses frequencies with clouds, chemtrails with convection or any type of cumulus or even cirrus clouds. I mean it's beyond a joke now. And these people have their own channels and people who know nothing about the weather just eat it up. I've asked her and many others repeatedly to learn just a little meteorology before spreading mass misinformation. I swear she thinks every single storm is mad made. There is no real weather anymore. Sorry for the rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX6gXhY45O8

I can't handle this stuff. It gets me so mad. Its a slap in the face to meteorology. According to this poster who constantly confuses frequencies with clouds, chemtrails with convection or any type of cumulus or even cirrus clouds. I mean it's beyond a joke now. And these people have their own channels and people who know nothing about the weather just eat it up. I've asked her and many others repeatedly to learn just a little meteorology before spreading mass misinformation. I swear she thinks every single storm is mad made. There is no real weather anymore. Sorry for the rant.

According to the comments in the video all storms are Satan made.

Suggesting that people "learn about ...." never works. You really have to demonstrate quite clearly that they don't understand, but let them arrive at the realization themselves. Show, don't tell.

Did she seriously blame her slow internet speeds on chemtrails and other atmospheric "interference"?.......
Wouldn't you think that would be enough to make most of her followers question exactly how well versed she is on everything else?

Did she seriously blame her slow internet speeds on chemtrails and other atmospheric "interference"?.......
Wouldn't you think that would be enough to make most of her followers question exactly how well versed she is on everything else?

ssfor27, you give her listening audience far too much credit. This is what happens when someone like Dutchsinse is let loose on the internet, more "experts" follow, and there are plenty of people that want to BAHlieve.

Side note, feel free to start new threads on sub-topics associated with all this. Long threads like this are a great conversation, but not that useful for long-term debunking beyond the first page. So if there's a new twist on the topic (like maybe tonight's storm), the it might reach more people in a new thread.

Just go the appropriate forum, which you can do from within the thread like this:

Then Post New Thread

Last edited:

If you enjoyed that video, scroll through her channel for weather videos, grab some popcorn and enjoy.

Just want to reiterate that this thread is about flawed radar interpretation, specifically the types of returns and display artifacts that conspiracy believers claim are generated by HAARP or "HAARP Like Devices".

HAARP clouds, steaming plumes, chemtrails, etc... all either have their own threads or may need their own in the correct forum/sub-forum.

There probably needs to be a comprehensive debunking of the whole weather-weapon geoengineering "theory of everything" that is emerging in the merger of the chemtrail and HAARP "theories". I think that dedicated well-focused threads on individual aspects of the grand unified conspiracy theory will be useful in the future for such an effort.

This thread is getting cumbersome. In post #189 I referred back to post #90 and here I am in post #253 referring to those posts. Having to scoll through a thread this long to refresh myself about what has been covered is tiresome for me even where it stayed on the topic of NEXRAD/HAARP. I'm thinking that it might be useful to abandon this thread for focused threads on individual events (biological targets, mode-switching, anomolous propogation,....). Then if someone wants to target a conspiracy salad like one of the weather-war vids (you know, a vid that has four or five different non-precipitation radar signatures all blamed on HAARP along with chemtrails etc...) there are ready links for each part.

Just in this thread I think there are several sub-topics that are thread-worthy.

How to distinguish chaff from precipitation. This one might cover how to look at the different elevation slices to discern how high the stuff is and the fall rates as it spreads.

What do biological targets look like? (we are transitioning from spring nocturnal migration season to summer breeding, roosting, and feeding season so there will likely be opportunities to address this).

What is the difference between "Haarp rings" caused by clutter around the radar and haarp rings caused by the edge of the radar's coverage area being visible in the mosaic.

As in post 189 where I asked why Dutch hasn't done hypothesis testing and challenged him about his interpretation the Austin, TX radar. That is probably two separate threads.

Posts that directly support the opening post, such as #245 where ss427 illustrated that Dutch's squares are missing data, are buried in too much clutter to help the debunk.

Janitch used the contact form here to let me know he objects to the "murder" reference. Said he just claims the radar is "accenting" the weather. He also thinks people (TimOlry and Scrombrid, and Nightman,) are offering conflicting explanations for the same radar anomaly.

I invited him to post here, seeing as I don't really know much about the subject, or this thread.

I knew there was a thread in here somewhere in which Dutchsinse had contacted Mick about taking exception to members of this forum associating Dutch with murder accusations...well...Dutch......what say you now?

accusations2.JPG

It was this thread, on the previous page. He'd contacted me and said:

NEVER, not once have I accused the NWS, NOAA, or anyone else of murder.

Back