Debunked: Foley's Sister Katie Foley vs Lanza's Friend Alex Israel [Not the Same Person]

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

In one of the more bizarre sub-aspects of some conspiracy theories, some theorists have become convinced that all news reports are staged using actors. Even more oddly they become convinced that the same actors crop up again and again. They validate this theory by occasionally finding low-resolution images of people who look superficially alike from a certain angle. But when you get some actual high resolution images of the people involved, it's always apparent they are different people. It's like there's a subset of conspiracy theorists who are face blind. These two women, for example, were presented (via low resolution screen-grabs of them making the same expression) as being the same person, and hence evidence that the Foley beheading and the Sandy Hook shootings were faked.

The higher definition photo comparison, above, and the following video demonstrates that they are different people.

The original comparison video showed low resolution images for both videos, and contrasted them separately with images of the two woman making the same tightlipped smile. This made it hard to see the difference. However, even with these small images, if you put them side by side, you can see they are not the same person.

If Alex Israel is Katie Foley (who was just on TV last week), then how could Alex Israel also be at these parties at the same time?

Update: After the 2017 Vegas Shooting, claims circulated that a nurse from Orange County who was interviewed after the shooting also resembles these two different women. Again this was based on low resolution images, and in reality she looks like a different person.
20171004-213924-mnf19.jpg

Three women metabunk.jpg

Last edited:
[Above summary post added by @Mick West, Original first post follows]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've received numerous emails from those absolutely certain that the same actor played James Foley's sister and Adam Lanza's former classmate. Then they go on to argue that the Foley beheading was faked (which is being dealt with HERE). Though I think any objective person watching the video below would conclude that these aren't the same woman, I thought this story should be added.

Smoking Gun: Same Actress For Sandy Hoax and Katie Foley! Case Closed! At this "Patriot Net Daily" article, is the following:

Special thanks to DeepInsideTheRabbitHole.com and their Youtube account DITRH for this great find! This has to be the very best evidence that proves the fake news continues to use Actors to trot out their fake stories. Here’s the video that will blow you away! Alex Israel (nice touch on the last name) who said she was one of Adam Lanza’s former classmates is completely exposed as an actress also playing Katie Foley, fake sister of James Foley who CIA/Mossad controlled ISIS did the fake beheading video on. You just can’t make this stuff up! - See more at: http://www.patriotnetdaily.com/smok...oax-and-katie-foley-case-closed/#!prettyPhoto
Content from External Source

The following video supposedly proves that the Lanza's classmate and Foley's sister are one in the same.

I did a quick search (Foley, actor, Lanza) and found all the typical conspiracy sites propagating this story e.g. www.godlikeproductions.com, www.beforeitsnews.com, www.stateofglobe.com.

Just for clarity, the following video overlaps the Foley beheading referenced above, arguing that this was a faked green screen event for the purposes of inciting us to rally around an invasion of Syria. But this is all part of the same conspiracy theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar facial expression does not makes two people the same. Compare other shots, and, as you say, it's obvious they are different people:

Last edited:
Except for the fact they are both Homo Sapiens of similar coloring and near the same age, they don't resemble each other much at all. I kind of wonder if the people who advance conspiracy theories like this have some sort of face blindness and can't recognize obvious differences between human faces.

I kind of wonder if the people who advance conspiracy theories like this have some sort of face blindness and can't recognize obvious differences between human faces.

I suspect that must be true for some of them. Either they are lying, or they have problems distinguishing people.

Possibly also there's some kind of huge confirmation bias in the mix.

I suspect that must be true for some of them. Either they are lying, or they have problems distinguishing people.

Possibly also there's some kind of huge confirmation bias in the mix.

Since I was once solidly in the world of CT, I can attest to the blindness. I truly don't believe very many are lying. Once I developed a predetermined conclusion, my mind did whatever was necessary to support that conclusion, not short of reordering facts and/or not recognizing these kinds of blatant facial differences. I did the same with James Holmes. And before that it was chemtrails. Someone pointed to the sky and said, "Those (persistent contrails) aren't normal", and off to the races I went until I ran into Mick. :) Ignorance (and I don't mean that pejoratively) rules the CT land. People who don't know anything about building demolition suddenly become experts in the "controlled demolition" of tower 7. People that don't have a clue about facial recognition think that there are crisis actors playing the same parts all over the place. Ignorance plus an attempt to make order out of chaos is a very potent combination.

I went to a facial rec software and imported the women. Following was the result. Those HD images were very helpful, Mick. Thanks.

Comparison.JPG

I updated the large image comparison with an image that more closely matches the mouth position (lips very slightly open), and added it to the top of the OP.

Last edited:
Except for the fact they are both Homo Sapiens of similar coloring and near the same age, they don't resemble each other much at all. I kind of wonder if the people who advance conspiracy theories like this have some sort of face blindness and can't recognize obvious differences between human faces.
A lot of people just vastly overestimate how diverse human faces are, because when we think about identifying faces, we're usually thinking about people we see a lot of - family, friends, coworkers, characters or hosts in our regular TV shows. When you're that familiar with their faces you can tell identical twins apart. We don't think about all the other people we see on a daily basis who we barely even register as people. People at the store, cashiers, other drivers, customers at work, etc. All those people just run together.

If you ever actually pay attention to those faces (unless your a receptionist or cashier it can kind of weird people out if you are) you'll get a lot of deja vu where you're not sure if you already saw a person or not, and you'll notice a lot of people who look like somebody you know or somebody famous. If you talk to one of those people or just look at them for a few minutes (again, while it's a fun exercise, you will creep people out), it'll usually break the illusion unless they really are a dead ringer (which itself isn't that uncommon - it may be less than one in a million, but with billions of people one in a million is still thousands of people).

It doesn't require face blindness (where even those regulars in your life blur together and you can lose track of them if they comb their hair different), it's just... I don't know, face neglect? Face ignorance? A non-racial version of, "They all look alike to me anyway"?

It doesn't require face blindness (where even those regulars in your life blur together and you can lose track of them if they comb their hair different), it's just... I don't know, face neglect? Face ignorance? A non-racial version of, "They all look alike to me anyway"?

it does if they actually look into it though, and try to compare multiple images. Sure, it's easy to be fooled by small images of people making the same expression. But what about people who claim Tony Hawk and Robbie Parker are the same person?

Yes, it's one of the odder theories out there. Does not really make sense.

cr-ISIS. And I think they are quite serious.

it does if they actually look into it though, and try to compare multiple images. Sure, it's easy to be fooled by small images of people making the same expression. But what about people who claim Tony Hawk and Robbie Parker are the same person?
Thanks for that, WellAware1.com will have me chuckling for days. Looking through it, I keep thinking it must be satire, then there's something convinces me they're serious.

You know though, if Chuck shaved off his beard, and you wore a BB cap.......

Ray Von

sorry, I had to LOL at this one. Cos like Tony Hawk isn't at all famous so it would make total sense for him to pretend to be someone else for the purposes of a "false flag" operation. Samuel L Jackson played another "parent" too.

Sadly, I think Ed may be serious. I too thought it was a CT satire, but after commenting on a debunking YT video that was quite old, Ed responded within hours, so he even monitors his 'enemies' for new comments (though he blocks comments on his own videos). That's being a little too committed to the joke for me, but either way he does a pretty good job of undermining this kind of nonsense, even if there are those that buy into it.

Sadly, I think Ed may be serious. I too thought it was a CT satire, but after commenting on a debunking YT video that was quite old, Ed responded within hours, so he even monitors his 'enemies' for new comments (though he blocks comments on his own videos). That's being a little too committed to the joke for me, but either way he does a pretty good job of undermining this kind of nonsense, even if there are those that buy into it.

Ed frequently comments after someone else. He seems to continually monitor videos.

The shape and size of the nose is completely different. Clearly, she had an excellent plastic surgeon.

Dunno if this has been pointed out as well, but besides the length of the two womens' noses being obviously different....the WIDTH of the eyes is also.

OH, and also the mouths. Width of the lips. Shape of the nostrils....length of that area between the bottom of the nose, and top of the upper lip: Called the "philtrum".

Dunno if this has been pointed out as well, but besides the length of the two womens' noses being obviously different....the WIDTH of the eyes is also.

OH, and also the mouths. Width of the lips.
Well, sure, if you're going to get all particular about it!
But once you get past that
the shape and placement of virtually all the features is significantly different,
then can't you admit that it's the same face on that crisis actor?

Yeah, "NoParty". Now that you put it that way........

Too often, in my life, I have had my face compared to Robin Williams' (although my other physical appearance...my physique... is {sadly now "WAS"} vastly different. I am 6'2" tall. Robin Williams was 5' 7" [can be checked on Wiki] ...HIS, Mr. Williams'....not mine of course).

Also, compared to Kevin Kline. I guarantee that I am NEITHER of these very talented professional actors. EVER!

Last edited:
Well, sure, if you're going to get all particular about it!
But once you get past that
the shape and placement of virtually all the features is significantly different,
then can't you admit that it's the same face on that crisis actor?
"She got a nose job and teeth to continue working as a cr-isis actor." (post #15)

But she refused to pin her hair up or dye it. [...] unions!

"She got a nose job and teeth to continue working as a cr-isis actor." (post #15)

Oh dear. Really? No-one mentioned the difference in the eyes, their distance apart? Was "that" part of the "rhinoplasty" surgery??? I mean, a full SKULL surgery??? (I joke.....has ANYONE done this yet? Moved the orbital sockets in the skull?).

(ETA: The movie "Face/Off" does not count.....sorry).

2nd ETA: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119094/

Oh dear. Really? No-one mentioned the difference in the eyes, their distance apart? Was "that" part of the "rhinoplasty" surgery??? I mean, a full SKULL surgery??? (I joke.....has ANYONE done this yet? Moved the orbital sockets in the skull?).

(ETA: The movie "Face/Off" does not count.....sorry).

2nd ETA: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119094/

I wish to add something here. I (several times) was compared to the actor Patrick Bergin from a movie called "Sleeping with the Enemy", from 1991.

Finding face images of Mr. Patrick Bergin are difficult. Suffice to say, I was confused for him, a few times.

In NO way am I trying to use his tragic death, but on some occasions I was mistaken for Robin Williams (except that I am about 7 inches taller).

They do not look alike at all to me. My wife is Jewish, Alex looks Jewish to me. Her sur name is definately Jewish, common name where I grew up in Amsterdam. Her skin tone is different from Katie Foley, and her facial features, skull, hair, lines in her face, muscles et cetera are all different from Katie Foley. How can people not see this?

Here is Alex Israel's Twitter with recent pics, I guess she got her nose and teeth back.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexIsrael

She is getting a lot of vile comments, as she has responded to this hoax. I have problems with embedding the tweet. Here's the link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexIsrael/status/505570527717904384

There is also a Youtube video from 2011, showing 'a' Katey Foley getting sworned in as a Nurse into the Navy. I am not sure it is her though, but maybe someone could verify.

Last edited:
That kind of surgury has been done to correct severe deformities. I'm not a doctor, but I don't think it's a thing you come out of beauty intact, though, it sounds like a brutal process cutting out the cheekbones and grafting pieces of pelvis in their place.

In a free society an expert debunker would offer something up other than your standard gaslighting tactic. Someone (besides the Deep State) would do a forensic analysis of the "Foley-Israel" voices too. One can compare the two in this CNN interview of Israel after Sandy Hook with Piers Morgan. For the record, it was later officially confirmed that Nancy Lanza was NOT a kindergarten teacher and that this Alex Israel story was contrived.
Israel on CNN:

Also for the record, there are face comparisons programs available including Pictreiv which identifies Foley-Israel as the same person. http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img742/8121/qUn1IC.png

Behold the wonders of South Korean plastic surgery:

A seemingly jokingly bur in fact serious article title from the DailyMail:
Plastic surgery in South Korea is now so good that people travelling home afterwards need CERTIFICATES to prove who they are

Someone here wondered why they would use the same actress? The real question is "why wouldn't they"? Don't many directors cast the same actors and actresses in a lot of their films? Also, casting the same people, in the case of false flags, minimizes the risk of someone possibly 'fessin up. Why cast the different people every time? If I masterminded a false flag I would make sure to sometimes "cast" some of the previous actors I've used, who by then have underwent drastic plastic surgery and maybe some brainwashing as a bonus.

Last edited:

Attachments

• pictreiv.tiff
    240.5 KB · Views: 1,579
Also for the record, there are face comparisons programs available including Pictreiv which identifies Foley-Israel as the same person. http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img742/8121/qUn1IC.png

I did the test myself in pictriev, and got the same result as Chuck. Try it for yourself with the picture posted at the top of this thread. You can load that into pictriev and it will automatically detect both faces.

Comparison of Alex and Katie:

image.jpg

Comparison of Alex to see if the software works pulling different faces:

image.jpg

Comparison of her Twitter profile photo and the one posted here:

image.jpg

Last edited:
If I masterminded a false flag I would make sure to sometimes "cast" some of the previous actors I've used, who by then have underwent drastic plastic surgery and maybe brainwashed as a bonus.
What if you need them to reprise a role but they have already had their face changed and their mind emptied?

Those before and after pictures are hardly fair comparisons for judging the power of cosmetic surgery as the "after" pictures also have the benefit of make-up, hair-styling and more flattering lighting.

I find this topic fascinating (as well as absurd). I wonder if the believers consider the questions which must surely arise from their own suspicion - the most obvious being why would anyone use an actor for one situation and then use that same person in another high profile story without drastically altering that persons appearance?? It's clear the two women look very similar, but have marked differences. Surely if a sophisticated conspiracy which is to be massively publicised is set in motion, the planners would not make such a simple mistake as using the same actor.

At least colour her hair or give her a tip "might be a few people watching this one - maybe talk with a lisp or change genders..."

In a free society an expert debunker would offer something up other than your standard gaslighting tactic. Someone (besides the Deep State) would do a forensic analysis of the "Foley-Israel" voices too. One can compare the two in this CNN interview of Israel after Sandy Hook with Piers Morgan. For the record, it was later officially confirmed that Nancy Lanza was NOT a kindergarten teacher and that this Alex Israel story was contrived.
Israel on CNN:

"In a free society"...? What are you trying to say?

Honestly, the most cursory look shows that these two women obviously aren't the same person.
There is no obligation to follow an absurd theory (that they are, for some wacky reason, that is never really explained) even further down the rabbit hole.

There's no logical reason to think these two people are the same person, but people are "free"
to claim otherwise all day long (though sober folks have no obligation to pretend the theory makes sense).

Apparently you missed post #9 (and others) where HD images were fed into Pictreiv, showing that Alex Israel and Katie Foley are NOT the same person. Did you do the comparison yourself? Did you realize that disproportionate photos were used?

Below, I elongated the faces of the HD images equally. This distortion can apparently fool the software to make it appear that the two women are the same person. Compare the one you supplied a link to and the one below.

HD Out of proportion.JPG

Again, it's obvious that the software can be fooled when the images are distorted. Both photos below are of Katie Foley.

Same but one elongated - not a perfect match.JPG

Attachments

• Out of proportion - same.JPG
    Out of proportion - same.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 546
Yeah, I noticed that too Chuck, and posted that but later retracted as I could not make out by looking at it again on my ipad if the whole screenshot was in the correct aspect ratio or just the uploaded pictures. Seems to me someone tried to manipulate the outcome of the software.

Israel on CNN:

In that 44 second snippet of the interview, Alex Israel said she DIDN'T KNOW Nancy Lanza PERSONALLY, and she appears to add "obviously she was a kindergarten teacher" because of the incorrect reports. But this is how conspiracies are fostered. In trying to impugn the integrity of Alex Israel, asserting that the "story was contrived", you then conclude, based upon elongated and distorted images fed into PicTriev, that these women are the same? Seems rather contrived and manipulated to me.

And by the way, this thread isn't about Newtown. Why don't you post your comments in that section?

If Alex Israel is Katie Foley (who was just on TV last week), then how could Alex Israel also be at these parties at the same time? Does she have two heads?

Behold the wonders of South Korean plastic surgery:

A seemingly jokingly bur in fact serious article title from the DailyMail:
Plastic surgery in South Korea is now so good that people travelling home afterwards need CERTIFICATES to prove who they are

Someone here wondered why they would use the same actress? The real question is "why wouldn't they"? Don't many directors cast the same actors and actresses in a lot of their films? Also, casting the same people, in the case of false flags, minimizes the risk of someone possibly 'fessin up. Why cast the different people every time? If I masterminded a false flag I would make sure to sometimes "cast" some of the previous actors I've used, who by then have underwent drastic plastic surgery and maybe some brainwashing as a bonus.

Good of you to admit that Alex Israel and Katie Foley look sufficiently different so as to require plastic surgery! When the actress who portrays them goes from Katey Foley to Alex Israel and back again, does she have plastic surgery every time? She must be setting some kind of record (and must be getting paid a ton of money for the pain - plastic surgery ain't pleasant) Will her face eventually fall apart like Michael Jackson?

Back