Collapsing church structure caught on camera-Nigeria

vooke

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/14/world/africa/nigeria-church-collapse/
Background,
SCOAN is a church organization in Nigeria headed by a man, T B Joshua. They had a two storey structure and were in the process of adding three more floors when the building collapsed last Friday. The church went into denial mode and attribute the collapse to an aircraft that overflew the structure at least 50 minutes before the collapse. Here is the church website; http://www.scoan.org/

911 Controlled demolition connection
The collapse was caught on camera and though grainy, it is evident that the collapse was near-symmetrical. 911 CTers have repeatedly insisted that anything close to symmetrical collapse is impossible unless some explosives simultaneously blew away supporting columns leaving the building to collapse on itself

The building in question was just 5/6 stories but the collapse is near symmetrical yet nothing inside the structure was moved

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/719283484859097

“My name is Shadrack Mamzini from South Africa, a visitor to The SCOAN. Last Friday, I wanted to take some pictures of The Synagogue buildings. While I was taking the last picture, I saw a very big aircraft. It was something which was unusual in the way it looked. It did not look like a passenger plane or an ordinary plane. My worry was that it was too low to the building. By the time the incident happened and the man of God spoke about what happened, I went back to check all the photos I had taken. I zoomed in on this picture where I saw the aircraft clearly. What I would like to confirm is what people saw in the security footage played on Emmanuel TV, that it was an aircraft. We saw it; we witnessed it. We thank God because the aircraft was captured in one of these pictures.”

This photograph was taken by Mr Shadrack Mamzini, a visitor to The SCOAN from South Africa, on Friday September 12th 2014. It shows in more detail the strange aircraft that flew multiple times over a building in The SCOAN before it tragically collapsed.
Content from External Source
10620683_719283018192477_6882286734053872174_n.jpg 10675770_719283014859144_4826103492605792278_n.jpg 10620683_719283018192477_6882286734053872174_n.jpg

and more

10 REASONS WHY PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA'S GUEST HOUSE COLLAPSED.
1) T.B. Joshua's reference to the aircraft does not suggest that the sound of the aircraft or breeze blew down his guest house, no, but rather an indirect or direct stuff from the aircraft must have hit the guest house people should understand what this prophet is talking before they start accusing him, make reasonable arguments. Technology has gone very far beyond the interpretation of an unupdated minds particularly Africans.
e.g. We never knew an envelope could be a bomb up until Late Dele Giwa was affected. Which turn the man into pieces of meat in few seconds. That was when their British lecturer knew he had a Nigerian in his class room, who was an igbo tribe.
2) Some people are stupid how can a man who used N50 million to train a footballer free of charge in Sweden and spent millions of dollars on charity, toy with a guest house building project for international delegate, where presidents, governors and all kind of world leaders gather. It is nothing but a set up. ls he that poor even if he turned a two stories building into ten. lts a church of world class citizens and best brains.
3) It happened in the day time when the bright clouds and the sun could not allow anyone to see a flash light of any explosive or device.
4) The sound of whatever they shot at his lodging site was over shadowed by the counter sound of the aircraft and the sound of the collapsing guest house thus people could not differenciate the effect of there evil mission.
A sound is not enough to detect an explosion as light travels faster than sound and besides some equipments has the capability to effect and affect a target without sound e.g. LASER BEAM. Its projection can cut a vehicle, diamond etc., into several parts without direct contact.
5) Size does not determine the effect of an explosive device. Certain tiny explosives are as small as bean e.g. c4 yet can cause a greater damage more than twenty pieces of hand grenade put together.
6) T.B. Joshua who was the primary target of this attack was not in the collapsed building as he normally goes there to pray for the foreigners.
7) The aircraft or the helicopter came closer to the guest building 4 times closer as it circles the church to have a pin point accuracy in its target, as it flew 4 good times lower to the building for execution of its assignment.
8) For helicopter to hover on a particular spot 4 good times means its looking for a target and position and there is a mission.
9) As a scanning consultant, the aircraft must have being scanning the building from a distance and kept adjusting and coming closer until the 4th time when the speed of light was faster than the speed of sound. Abacha had scaning vehicle when he brought failed bank tribunal for his enemies. China banned iphone 6 due to wall scanning reasons and other national security reasons
10) Few minutes after the the departure of the aircraft the building collapsed means that a shot has hit the target and aircraft left the scene immediately.
Finally, the reason why they are after T.B.Joshua is still very simple it an old military tactics kill the shepherd the ship will scatter blind the eyes the whole body will be in darkness by a prophet the Israelites came out of captivity and by a prophet they entered there promise land. 2kings 6vs 10 to 18 tells it all or watch films like the Scorpion king part one. A KING WITHOUT A PROPHET IS BOUND TO COLLAPSE. Via T.B. Joshua PDP recovered from APC disasters plots, via Prophet T.B. Joshua the 3rd world war was averted when he warned American president over IRAN ( 2347061197814, aginavalentine@yahoo.com) No wonder this fallen female ARCHANGEL called Lucifer which is a female adjective with his luciferous and luminous nature and precious stone bodies(metalic)with a physical primary property of sound which gave him an advantage as a choir master in heaven later sent away from Heaven, came here producing 100 of musical stars with awards carved as idol organised by Nigerian and AMERICAN IDOLS living in the oceans and controlling the marine kingdom as the queen of coast cooling of his body temperature as he moves to and fro at the speed of light with files of accusation against the saints, seated upon many waters and dividing the world after waters, who hates women and is scared of women each time they are pregnant because of GENESIS 3vs15. I really sympathize with you my beloved man of God, God is with you.
Like · Reply · 453 · Yesterday at 04:16
why am i thinking of the tower of babel anyhoo maybe a donation can help solve all this

http://www.scoan.org/give/

I posted this video to illustrate the 'symmetrical' collapse for a building but at this rate these 'unupdated minds particularly African' :)may need debunking

The plane was last over flew at 1154H while the building collapsed at 1244H.

I posted this video to illustrate the 'symmetrical' collapse for a building but at this rate these 'unupdated minds particularly African' :)may need debunking

The plane was last over flew at 1154H while the building collapsed at 1244H.

yes i saw that and was desperately trying to figure how a plane no matter how "strange" can cause building collapse. im trying to find a weather report for this city at the time to see what the winds were doing. Then any collaborative data or pictures from within the structure prior to failure,,a maybe is from the churches FB site but its hard work digging though minds sets in cults.

The first "aircraft" looks more like a bird to me, as far as can be seen from the very grainy and distant video. But it is very difficult to get a sense of scale.

ok no luck with winds can only find was a nice day.... Planes,,, well the airports only a few clicks away so most likely air traffic is passing by depending on wind directions and flight paths now how to dig out tracked plane movements on the day??

lagoschurch.PNG

http://www.nairaland.com/1910423/how-illuminati-collapsed-tb-joshua#26429967

How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:20am
The whole world was busy blaming prophet t.b Joshua for failing to fore see his own doom. Some say it was due to low quality building material while others says that a two storey building was converted to five storey building. But nobody ever bothered to find out the real cause of the collapsed building. There is a big mystery surrounding the collapsed building than meet the ordinary human eye. Prophet t.b Joshua knows the real cause of the collapsed building, but nobody will believe him if he says it. So am here to reveal to the whole world what really happened, although I know that most people wouldn’t believe me also. It was purely a spiritual occurrence, and not physical as people wrongly believed.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Prophet t.b Joshua is a true man of God known to predict world event with 100% accuracy. Why then was he not able to predict the collapse of his own guest house that claimed the life of 80 people?. It was because God chooses not to reveal it to him, for a reason am about to reveal. T.b Joshua of scoan (synagogue church of all nations) is known all over the world for his healing signs and wonders. He’s destroying the kingdom of darkness and setting the captive free on a daily basis. That was why Satan appeared before GOD asking to be given the permission to attack the prophet. Satan challenge GOD that prophet t.b Joshua will lost faith and trust in God if he fail to fore see the collapse of his own building. He went further to tell GOD that people will make mockery of the man of GOD if this is permitted to happen. And this will make prophet t.b Joshua to lost faith and backslide.it will also make him so ashamed to come out again and give world prophecy. People will laugh and say “here is a man that can predict world event but failed to predict his own doom”. But God laughed and told Satan to go ahead with his plan, that prophet tb Joshua would never lost faith in GOD no matter what happened.so Satan asked one last request from GOD “that what is about to happen should be hidden from the prophet so that he wouldn’t pray against it”. That was also granted and so he left the presence of God to execute his plan.
HOW ILLUMINATI USE ENCHANTMENT (SPELL) TO COLLAPSE THE BUILDING BY MEANS OF A LOW FLYING MYSTERIOUS PLANE (JET)
Satan having been permitted by God, attacked the church that Friday using one of its top agent on earth (the illuminati). So the illuminati came flying to the church in a strange aircraft (plane). Prophet t.b Joshua was praying at the mountain when they arrived, the cant attack the church in such atmosphere of prayer. The spiritual fire was too much for them to carry out their mission even though God has already approved of it.so they have to stop him from prayer by one way or the other. That was why the strange plane first of all went to the mountain where the prophet was praying. The plane started flying round the prayer mountain to distract him from praying. So the members of the church called the prophet on phone that a strange plane was flying very low round the prayer mountain. When the prophet heard that, he left the mountain for his church which is a five minutes’ drive. Now that he has stop praying, they can then be able to attack the church.so the same mysterious plane that was sighted at the mountain now came back to the church to carry out it demonic mission that has already been permitted by God. Do you know that a building collapsed in the bible? The wall of Jericho collapsed in the bible when the children of Israel went round the wall seven times and shouted the name of GOD. When they shouted, the invisible angels of GOD PUSHED DOWN THE WALL. That was exactly what happened in the synagogue church of all nation collapse guest building. The strange low flying plane flew round the building four times, casting spell on the building and chanting the name of Lucifer. Illuminati members were the one flying that strange plane. Just like in the case of the wall of Jericho, they flew round the building four times, casting spell on it. Then at the fourth time, they chanted the name of Lucifer and demons were released .those demons were the one that collapsed the building, killing at least 80 soul. Below is a picture of the strange illuminati plane flying round the building before it collapsed. Am evangelist ifeduba Kenneth by name. +2348162882819

OK, so the prophet is on the mountain, praying. He fails to notice a strange plane buzzing the mountain. But he DOES get cell phone signal there, so his parishioners can ring him to tell him about the plane just overhead. This makes him leave the mountain. The plane flies four times around the building (just like Jericho, though that was circumnavigated 7 times, maybe on foot it takes more??) then by delayed action 50 minutes later the guest house collapses. Makes sense.

As the prophet apparently still believes in God, so perhaps God could advise him next time construct all floors at the same time. Adding extra floors to buildings seems to cause them to collapse quite often even without overflights by illuminati aircraft, cf various Bengladesh and Pakistan factory building collapses in recent years. Also he should turn his phone off while praying, not to be distracted. And not let 80 people into the building while it is still not finished and still has the scaffolding up.

The far (right hand) corner of the building seems to go down first. But it DOES go straight down, not outwards. There are some interesting shots of how if all pancaked.

https://www.google.com/search?q=syn...sSPuASGtIGwCg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=941&bih=539

Ahhhhh
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news...-t-b-joshuas-church.html#sthash.ED0dFtV5.dpbs

apparently 3 previous churches also collapsed, for various reasons. Someone is seriously testing this guy's faith.

Before moving to our present position, The SCOAN has had three previous locations. The roof of the first church was blown off by a storm, the second church was washed away by a flood while the third church also collapsed due to severe weather conditions.

here some vid footage without claim captions plane seen at 11 30, 43 and 54 i think 1st ones at 30 minutes a chopper but very hard to tell

http://www.nairaland.com/1910423/how-illuminati-collapsed-tb-joshua#26429967

How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:20am
The whole world was busy blaming prophet t.b Joshua for failing to fore see his own doom. Some say it was due to low quality building material while others says that a two storey building was converted to five storey building. But nobody ever bothered to find out the real cause of the collapsed building. There is a big mystery surrounding the collapsed building than meet the ordinary human eye. Prophet t.b Joshua knows the real cause of the collapsed building, but nobody will believe him if he says it. So am here to reveal to the whole world what really happened, although I know that most people wouldn’t believe me also. It was purely a spiritual occurrence, and not physical as people wrongly believed.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Prophet t.b Joshua is a true man of God known to predict world event with 100% accuracy. ...
Wow they spin a good legend.

Wow they spin a good legend.
It's funny how CT's vary depending on what region of the world they originate in. I wonder how the CT would've varied if this building collapsed in the US. It seems like religion is the overall driving force in that region, and possibly the lack of higher education and influx in poverty add to it as well.

so im guessing these planes were on approach turning in to airport, what I can not find is landing maps or tracked radar of aircraft into to murtala muhammed airport either im looking wrong or the airport does not have tracking capacity

So they take a two storey structure and make it four times taller but the culprit in its collapse must be the fact that a plane few over it a few times.

:confused::rolleyes:

The collapse starts at the far end, as seen in the video, and progresses towards the near end. However the near end structure does fail very quickly and symmetrically instead of following the progression rate from far end to near end.

Seems to me most likely that the engineering to quadruple the height of the structure ( 64 times the mass) was not done properly, or if it was then it was not followed properly.

Having spent some time in construction, I can tell you that structures are typically not designed to handle side to side motion. If it was structurally strong laterally and gave way at one point, it would pull the whole structure laterally. It only takes a minor shift laterally for all the supports to fail if the supports were not solid from top to bottom. We can not tell from this vantage point if the structure was pulled to the right when some part on the right failed.

Do y'all remember the supermarket it Estonia? (I think) that collapsed while they were building a garden on the roof?

Nope, never heard of it, sounds interesting.
On 21 November 2013, the roof of a shopping centre in the Zolitūdeneighbourhood of Riga, Latvia, collapsed at 17:41 local time. The disaster killed 54 people, including three rescue workers; another 41 were injured.[1][2]
So far it is not known what caused the disaster, but the police are investigating three theories: first, that there was an error in structural design, and authorities overseeing planning had been negligent; second, that the cause is related to initial building procedures; third, that it was caused by the construction of the green roof.[31][38]
The preliminary findings from the controlled collapse, which took place from 14 April to 17 April showed prolonged deformation of the metal support structures, which started well before the target weight of the roof was reached and ended with the constructions eventually breaking, suggesting that the roof was built improperly and the actual collapse was not caused by a sudden change, but by overloading structures for prolonged period of time and possiblymetal fatigue.[43][44]
According to Re & Re's preliminary report, the cause was likely a design error. The report is a result of three independent civil engineers' examination of the project documentation. The rooftop garden was included in the original design, but the building was still "designed with insufficient load carrying capacity, three times less than required". The report states that the main reasons for the collapse are, faulty estimation of the maximum load to be carried by the roof, and the design of the connections in the structural steel supporting the roof.[48][49]

According to Ivars Sergets, the owner of the HND Grupa which was responsible for the construction of the building, the collapse may have been caused by overload, created by materials being loaded onto weaker points of the roof. He rejected the possibility that the disaster had been caused by the design of the garden, since the store had been operating for two winters and the stress created by the weight of snow had been up to twice as great as the stress caused by the garden at the time of the collapse. He pointed out that too many of the building materials were stored on the roof.[16][not in citation given] Later on, however, he admitted that trusses made of two pieces bolted together were used, while the original design called for a single truss. This was a result of issues with transporting longer trusses to the building site.[50]

Lilita Ozola, an engineer teaching at the Latvian University of Agriculture, suggested that for changing the trusses the entire design plan should have been revised and reapproved by authorities. With the two-piece trusses installed, the joint between them would bear most of the roof's weight. She pointed out that there is a video recording of the shopping centre's roof collapsing in which it is obvious that it failed at the exact position of the joints. She also criticised construction work taking place on the roof when there were people in the building.[51]

Toomas Kaljas, who claims to be a structural engineer working for a Finnish company, has published research based on photographs from the site, suggesting the connections between the horizontal bars that held the roof were inadequately designed. The garden on the roof played a minimal role. The load on the bolts that were holding the bars was uneven and there were too few of them. The calculations of bolt forces were wrong. A better design would have resulted in components bending and cracking over time, instead of the whole building suddenly collapsing like dominoes without warning.[52][53] Kaljas tested some nuts which were built to meet DIN 934 standard and which, according to him, are available in any hardware store. He found that these are not strong enough.[clarification needed] A solution would have been to either get stronger nuts, or place two of them on the end of the same bolt. According to Toomas, the building designer should have issued a standard for the required nuts or, if not, then the builders should have asked for it. He thinks all public buildings that use these bolts should get additional nuts. [54] Latvian state police has called in question competence of Kaljas stating that he was not able to produce his credentials. It is also speculated that he is connected with Vikom Industry, although he himself has denied it.[55]

According to a press representative of Kubs, the architect bureau that designed the building, the possibly faulty metal joint components were supplied by Vikom Industry. The management at Vikom Industry had said that they were unable to provide single-piece components and offered components that would be assembled out of two halves, but which would be just as strong as the ones ordered. Therefore, according to Kubs, Vikom Industry is solely responsible for the component and bolt force and strength calculations. Vladislavs Podgurskis, a representative of Vikom Industry, said in response that all metal components were made and assembled strictly according to the building design and that it must be a design error.[56]

Industry said the bolts for joining the trusses had been supplied by the Eurobolts company. On 25 November Vikom Industry requested a manufacturer's certificate from Eurobolts for a certain batch of bolts. The owner and CEO of Eurobolts, Olga Romanova, said that the company has no information on what the bolts they sell are used for, however, the bolts in the batch Vikom Industry was interested in were not strong enough for joining trusses for the roof and that Vikom Industry had in fact never bought bolts that would be strong enough for that purpose. She added that judging from photographs of the trusses on the scene of the incident even smaller bolts were used. An anonymous fireman told TV3 News that the bolts he had seen on scene had not been broken, rather pulled out from fastenings, indicating the bolts were not designed for bearing the weight of the roof.[57][URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zolit%C5%ABde_shopping_centre_roof_collapse#Investigation_and_causeVikom']https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zolitūde_shopping_centre_roof_collapse#Investigation_and_causeVikom[/URL]

The same "let's make it from 2 sections" idea caused the skywalk collapse at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Kansas City in 1981.

The two walkways were suspended from a set of 1.25 in (32 mm) diameter[19] steel tie rods, with the second floor walkway hanging directly under the fourth floor walkway. The fourth floor walkway platform was supported on three cross-beams suspended by steel rods retained by nuts. The cross-beams were box girders made from C-channel strips welded together lengthwise, with a hollow space between them. The original design by Jack D. Gillum and Associates specified three pairs of rods running from the second floor to the ceiling. Investigators determined eventually that this design supported only 60 percent of the minimum load required by Kansas City building codes.[20]

Havens Steel Company, the contractor responsible for manufacturing the rods, objected to the original plan of Jack D. Gillum and Associates, since it required the whole of the rod below the fourth floor to be screw threaded in order to screw on the nuts to hold the fourth floor walkway in place. These threads would probably have been damaged and rendered unusable as the structure for the fourth floor was hoisted into position with the rods in place. Havens therefore proposed an alternate plan in which two separate sets of tie rods would be used: one connecting the fourth floor walkway to the ceiling, and the other connecting the second floor walkway to the fourth floor walkway.[21]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyatt_Regency_walkway_collapse

no mention of planes as collapse cause but he can take you on a holiday

T.B. Joshua invites families of collapse victims to spend holidays in Nigeria
The church says forty-four families coming to Lagos, Nigeria, had earlier accepted the offer and will fly out on Christmas day to return January 2, 2015

http://pulse.ng/religion/synagogue-...s-to-spend-holidays-in-nigeria-id3370836.html

ah but reading the articles side panes you can figure why he been so nice

http://pulse.ng/religion/pastor-t-b-joshua-cleric-excused-from-appearing-in-court-id3352408.html

Pastor T.B Joshua will no longer be ordered to court by the Lagos coroner, Magistrate O.A. Komolafe, probing the cause of the building collapse at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations.

as some facts have been found

Also testifying in court on Monday was the Deputy General Manager, Air Traffice Control of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, Mr. Rafiq Arogunjo, who revealed that the the “strange aircraft” hovering around the Ikotun area of Lagos on September 12 belonged to the Nigeria Air Force.

Arogunjo, in his testimony said the aircraft, with five crew members on board, was on training and that the aircraft did not fly directly over the collapsed building, but maintained the statutory 1000 feet flight distance in congested areas.

Mr. Rafiq Arogunjo told the Lagos State Coroner that the aircraft flew about six times in the area because of high traffic of in-coming aircrafts at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

The articles you link to are from pulse.ng, apparently a tabloid-type (online?) magazine, judging from their top news featuring big boobs, footbal and pop stars. If you search their site for the word "Synagogue", you'll find plenty of articles about that collapse and the ensuing investigation. It seems to me that they tend to be sympathetic towards that pastor, "prophet" Joshua.
A couple of snips that may be worth mentioning:

No Victim Died From Blast Injuries - Lagos State Pathologist - "The pathologist said the autopsy conducted on the bodies revealed that they died as a result of crush injuries also known as “traumatic rhabdomyolysis”"

Construction Of Guest House Was Illegal: "The Lagos State Commissioner for. Physical Planning and Urban Development, Toyin Ayinde ... said from the CCTV footage shown to him by the church, he noticed the building fell symmetrically."

Back