Claim: magnetic dust on cars proves chemtrail fallout

Leifer

Senior Member.
Here is another unscientific test for evidence of overhead spraying.
It's in German, so I don't understand the audio, but I think it's being used to add proof for overhead spraying.......or at least it's being used (and re-posted) by chemtrail promoters.

Video upload April 30 2018

My reply.....
german_magnetic_dust.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plus here's another that shows a greater magnetic effect...
ms.PNG

One reason I can imagine, is that these areas have iron dust that settles on vehicles, and that finer dust (like sticky pollen, etc, ) get attached to the iron. That means the pollen or whatever, also ends-up on the magnet because the pollen or other dust debris is clinging to the iron, for non-magnetic reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z.W. Wolf

Senior Member.
Europe often gets dust from the Sahara, but this Spring was extraordinary. Beyond just fine dust there was actual sand. I used to pull "black sand" (magnetite) out of our sandbox with a magnet as a kid. Not to mention all the black sand I've seen in gold pans, placer mining in California rivers.

But in this case I think this is hematite coated quartz sand: Hematitic sand. It's weakly magnetic and people are just playing with it.

http://www.sandatlas.org/hematite/

http://www.sandatlas.org/sands-with-hematitic-pigment/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43533804

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...theres-an-explanation/?utm_term=.58192ddd0736

Last edited:

Z.W. Wolf

Senior Member.
Even an amateur placer miner has to deal with pounds of magnetite. It's a real chore separating black sand from the gold, and there have always been black sand contraptions. The author of this video is demonstrating a modern magnetic contraption.

I think this contraption would pull orange hematitic sand out of soil in Europe. There must be a lot that's been deposited over the years. But probably less actively because the orange sand isn't as strongly magnetic as black sand.

Last edited:

Matt33

Scratching with a plastic card over lacquer, the stuff gets statically charged. That's all.

Leifer

Senior Member.
Finally, an experiment we can all try at home. (Lol)
But how can we eliminate pollen or unrelated common dust from metalic iron particles ? Perhaps by washing them to seperate them in a non-water solution (to prevent rusting/oxidation).
I wish I were a chemist.

My computer is offline due to ..."it's broken". ...or I'd have more info. Phone internet research is difficult.

Last edited:

deirdre

Senior Member.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/feart.2015.00019/full

Z.W. Wolf

Senior Member.
This is especially nonsensical. Chemtrail planes are supposed to have blanketed all of Europe from Great Britain to Russia? One hell of a fleet of chemtrail planes. And whatever it is that chemtrail stuff is supposed to do, why hasn't it done it with that kind of massive deposit?

Leifer

Senior Member.
More visible orange-tinted dust migration deposited onto white snow.. central USA....blown from Texas into the Minnesota region.

https://www.facebook.com/NWSTwinCities/photos/a.209333942433409/2388369887863126/?type=3&theater

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
txt29 Claim: harvesting energy from Schumann resonances and Earth's EM field (ADGEX) Science and Pseudoscience 27
P Claim: UFO Black Knight Satellite spotted over Philippines UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 2
Mick West Explained: Trump's Claim of Suspicious Early Morning Michigan Bump [It's Detroit] Election 2020 1
Mick West Claim: R-Squared Coefficient of Determination as a Election Fraud Signal Election 2020 5
Akton Claim: Ballots in Wayne County were run through the tabulator and counted as many as 4-5 times Election 2020 16
Mick West Trump's Claim that "THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS." Election 2020 6
P Claim: Authorities supressed alleged UFO findings of a reporter of the 1965 Kecksburg crash UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 7
M Claim: Hints of life on Venus: Scientists detect phosphine molecules in high cloud decks UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 20
Shade sitter Claim: Covid vaccine gives you "Serpent" DNA/marks you 666 Coronavirus COVID-19 9
P Claim: Ronald Reagan warned the world of aliens/alien invasion UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
P Claim: Man took photo of an alien spacecraft in 2016 UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 21
Arugula Claim: Only 6% of COVID deaths are "real" - the rest died due to comorbidities Coronavirus COVID-19 11
P Claim: Finding of potentially chemiluminescent compound in soil proves aliens landed UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 11
M Claim: UFO performs sharp maneuver after laser pointer directly hits craft UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 20
Critical Thinker Claim: Correlations Between Media Preference and Coronavirus Infection Rates Coronavirus COVID-19 11
L Claim: NASA is doctoring an image [Scanner Dirt] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 7
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Martin Gugino Was Using a "Police Tracker." Conspiracy Theories 42
Rory Claim: A dog in Manchester could sense its owner's return by unknown means UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 21
jarlrmai Claim: UFO following jet into landing at JFK on 11/11/19 UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 15
Dingo Claim: U.S. Covid-19 Deaths are being Artificially Inflated Coronavirus COVID-19 38
W Claim: The Heart Is Not A Pump Health and Quackery 6
J Another sun path claim Flat Earth 4
J Claim sun paths prove flat earth Flat Earth 41
R Claim: Apollo 15-17 Live TV Feed - Antenna signal would be interrupted from all the violent shaking when Astronauts touch the buggy General Discussion 26
Rory Claim: Spanish flu caused by radio waves Coronavirus COVID-19 3
J [False] Claim that Scale Model of 2017 Eclipse Disproves the Heliocentric Model Flat Earth 29
Rory Claim: UK Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) means "bad things" Coronavirus COVID-19 9
Mick West Claim: China Mobile loses 8.116 Million subscribers because of Coronavirus Coronavirus COVID-19 2
Agent K Claim: Harvey Weinstein has coronavirus Coronavirus COVID-19 9
Mick West Claim: Julian Assange offered pardon to "Lie" for Trump Current Events 20
Jesse3959 FE Claim Debunked: JTolan Epic Gravity Experiment - Flat earther disproves Perspective! (or his instruments.) Flat Earth 0
Wiggles Claim: Distant Objects Being Obscured Is Due To the "Mirror Blocking" Effect of Inferior Mirages Flat Earth 7
Mick West Claim: Section 13.1 on Vaccine Inserts Removed to Hide that Vaccines not Tested to Cause Cancer Conspiracy Theories 7
Rory Claim: footage of Great South Bay Bridge supports flat earth Flat Earth 11
mudr0 Claim: Australia was not visible from the moon for Apollo 11 Broadcasts Conspiracy Theories 7
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Moon Passing The Meridian Disproves Globe Earth Flat Earth 0
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Seeing The Same Stars All Year Disproves Globe Earth Flat Earth 20
Mick West Claim: Fertility Clinics are a new thing (David Icke) Conspiracy Theories 12
Rory Claim: Nasa' in Hebrew means "to deceive" Flat Earth 11
Neil Obstat Claim: zooming in on setting sun proves flat earth Flat Earth 23
Marin B Claim: Passenger luggage limited to make room for chemical tanks Contrails and Chemtrails 15
MikeG Claim: DC officials are "flocking" to "Doomsday Camps" Conspiracy Theories 4
StarGazer Convex Earth Claim: Ships Disappear Below The Horizon Due To A Optical Phenomena Flat Earth 3
Nth Claim: 146 Mile Microwave Transmission Proves Flat Earth Flat Earth 26
FlightMuj Apollo 12 photo analysis shows Sun as bulb [claim] Conspiracy Theories 19
inkwell American Airlines Flight 77 Missing from Bureau of Transportation Departure Report 9/11 12
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
derwoodii Claim Melania Trump has a double, will the real 1st lady please stand up Conspiracy Theories 11
StarGazer Claim: First Image of Space Taken from V-2 Rocket Proves the Earth is Flat Flat Earth 17
Z.W. Wolf Claim: The Moon's Shadow During The Solar Eclipse Disproves Sphere Earth Flat Earth 97
Related Articles

Related Articles