Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels]

dirtywaterdiver

Thanks, I know the other pictures of the black one's on Boeing Planes. I just never saw this one.

He will probably say you answered so quickly...YOUR ONE OF THEM!

I will tell him you drove over in your Illuminati Black Van with the 200+ MPG carburetor on it.

skephu

Senior Member.
Here's the full report from the A380 tour: Our reporter tours one of the first Airbus A380s

NoParty

Senior Member.
Quickly? :D Perhaps it would be worth countering just how old Mick's MB thread is (answer: July 2012). Your "friend" is at least 3 years late. :)
And Mick's debunk is 7 years after the pic was first posted...in early summer of 2005!

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 1.55.19 PM.png

So whoever is using a 10.5 year old pic in their new discovery of "chemtrails"
might wanna consider ditching their dial-up internet connection...

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 2
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
ki_cz Help identifying odd flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
N Little help to debunk clouds with color Practical Debunking 2
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
J Help with some information. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
J Strange lights on picture of the moon during "Blood Moon" [Stuck Pixels] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
ManFrito Red Dragon, Cassini Picture Being Used As Nibiru Proof Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
L How did Tim Peake get full Earth in his helmet picture? [convex mirror illusion] Flat Earth 11
Harish Explanation needed for the decrease in size of USA in NASA's picture from space taken in 2012-13 Conspiracy Theories 2
Greylandra Faked moonlanding picture or is there an explanation? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 21
derwoodii Clinton rally numbers manipulation of photograph, I'm seeking the source General Discussion 17
Inanaz93 Photo Anomaly - Missing my face. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Mick West Debunked: Airplane passenger 'takes picture of UFO that was giving off bright lights and orbs' UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 28
D [NeedInfo]Persistent Contrails Picture Show Contrails and Chemtrails 2
derwoodii This picture is not a Fukushima related fish die off General Discussion 4
F Claim: Picture shows rock formation under WTC caused by nuclear device 9/11 5
Svartbjørn Debunked (sort of): Picture of LEO spraying a child with Mace General Discussion 1
derwoodii Photo shop. How to check if a picture has been Photoshopped Practical Debunking 5
Mick West Debunked: Shade, The Motion Picture - Chemtrails and Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 24
BlindIdiots Please Debunk WeatherWar101s "Weather War Big Picture" Video Contrails and Chemtrails 5
MikeC Bombardier C-series flight test video shows ballast tanks Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Plane and Other Unlabeled Photos from Facebook etc. Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 227
Jay Reynolds Chemtrails Video with Ballast Barrels Contrails and Chemtrails 240
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels) Contrails and Chemtrails 319
Related Articles

Related Articles