Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels]

Thanks, I know the other pictures of the black one's on Boeing Planes. I just never saw this one.

He will probably say you answered so quickly...YOUR ONE OF THEM!

I will tell him you drove over in your Illuminati Black Van with the 200+ MPG carburetor on it.

Here's the full report from the A380 tour: Our reporter tours one of the first Airbus A380s
The tour began just inside door No. 1 on the main deck behind the cockpit. The first thing you notice, besides how wide the main deck is, is all the barrels. They are ballast barrels and are used by Boeing and Airbus during flight testing of new airplanes. The barrels can be filled with various amounts of a water-based solution that will not freeze to simulate different payloads.

On the A380 test plane, Absmeier said, there are 135 such barrels on the main and upper decks, which can hold 65 metric tons when full.
Content from External Source

Quickly? :D Perhaps it would be worth countering just how old Mick's MB thread is (answer: July 2012). Your "friend" is at least 3 years late. :)
And Mick's debunk is 7 years after the pic was first posted...in early summer of 2005!

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 1.55.19 PM.png

So whoever is using a 10.5 year old pic in their new discovery of "chemtrails"
might wanna consider ditching their dial-up internet connection...

Back