Aviation fuel additives

David Keith on the Australian ABC . . .
http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2012/s3639096.htm

Transcript
TONY JONES, PRESENTER: Earlier today I spoke with geoengineering expert David Keith, Professor of Applied Physics at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. He was in Calgary, Canada.
David Keith, thanks for joining us.

TONY JONES: And final question, because you probably - if someone decided to do this, even if a group of nations decided to do this, there'd be tremendous scepticism in the public and you would, I imagine, get widespread protests, particularly when people realise that with sulphate particles in the atmosphere you'd actually change the colour of the sky, which has a really big psychological effect on people, you would imagine.
How serious first of all would that change of colour be if you really were able to do it on a global scale and would you expect protests?
DAVID KEITH: I think the change of colour would probably be invisible. I think it wouldn't happen. So people have published papers where they get that, but only where they assume a quite large amount of geoengineering. They assume that geoengineering compensates all of the effect of climate change, which I think is a kind of nonsense policy.
Content from External Source

A key part of that:

maybe starting in 50 years,

That picture is labeled as being the Space Shuttle trail. The space shuttle exhaust is essentially pure water, so forms very sold clouds, lit by the sun as they are so high.

My guess about the rocket launch picture is that it was early morning with an onshore wind (probably calm at the surface on land with the onshore wind over-running and creating a low deck) and the grayish clouds were nocturnal marine layer that probably burned off between 9 and 10 AM and gave way to the diurnal cumulus clouds that form during most days over the Florida peninsula.

Perhaps you can elaborate about what it is you see in that photo or provide info on when it was taken.

Judging by the angle you were a good ways off. The arch in the trajectory occurs well above the troposphere. If "they" were "whitening" the stratosphere in a geoengineering scheme, do you really think the trail from the rocket lauch would be that clear at that altitude at that distance from the launch?

this is such a load...

Perhaps if you had been taking Kelvin readings of the sky for 30 years or so, maybe id listen to you for 5min joe, but since you havent, nothing you have to say about the color of the sky means anything.

and to further extrapolate upon that to include supposition of geoengineering being the irrefutable cause of this self invented atmospheric attribute is laughable.

Didnt you agree with me in a thread about the boston bombings as per how reliably unreliable any eye witness information is? purple dinosaur suits and such. now what are you doing here? unsubstantiated eye witness anecdote...

also, NOx.....

how about lets not totally derail this thread with fallacy?

Just some pics from my phone. First is Welaka Florida in August 2011. Second is Crescent Lake in March 2012. Third is Fort Baker, CA in August 2011. Fouth is Ocean Isle Beach, NC Thanksgiving Day 2011. Colors are uncorrected.

301287_214244401971118_1027798680_n.jpg298316_226990014029890_147722740_n.jpg301594_194625783932980_7800281_n.jpg

314476_240854555976769_48613646_n.jpg

Venice California, five minutes ago, unaltered from the phone:

Last edited:
Just some pics from my phone....Third is Fort Baker, CA in August 2011.
301594_194625783932980_7800281_n.jpg

funny...I live about a mile from where this pic was taken...thats down by the Coast Guard station correct?

Looks like you had some shells out for some rowing?

Today the air is quite hazy due to fires in Sonoma and Napa - already...and its only May2nd- could be a long fire season.

Supposed in be near 90 in SF today- a rare "hot" day/

Suffice to say. Sky looks blue to me.

Back to the thread. Do any of the chemtrail advocates have any evidence at all that stuff is being added to the fuel with the intent that the exhaust is then used for weather modification (steering hurricanes as Jim suggested in his Sandy video) or geo-engineering "sky whitening" as Joe is now adding to the thread?

even still its important to note the ccd probably isnt capturing the 'true' color and its dependent on many other things in the image and total bombardment on the ccd+software filtering/image building, not that it matters. really any data outside a spectroscope here is useless. and even then, it would be pointless so meh? none to do with fuel thats fo sho

even still its important to note the ccd probably isnt capturing the 'true' color and its dependent on many other things in the image and total bombardment on the ccd+software filtering/image building, not that it matters. really any data outside a spectroscope here is useless. and even then, it would be pointless so meh? none to do with fuel thats fo sho

True, and CCD (camera sensors) all vary from model to model. Consumer cameras tend to over-saturate colors for cosmetic reasons, and more expensive cameras may or may not have a UV or Haze filter. Exposure compensation can make the sky look darker or lighter depending on what else in in frame, and human color perception is whack.

The sky is actually cloudless and blue here though :)

funny...I live about a mile from where this pic was taken...thats down by the Coast Guard station correct?

Looks like you had some shells out for some rowing?

US Surfski Championships (surfski are long skinny sit-on-top kayaks, mine is 21' by 16"). We paddled out to the green can at the Potato Patch, turn the can and then have a nice downwind run back in through the Golden Gate past Angel Island and finish at the marina in Berkley. The race runs in August because of the reliable sea breeze. In 2012 we started out at Rodeo Beach so there'd be less upwind. In 2013 we have to run the event on the South Bay from SFO to Redwood City because of the America's Cup.

Somewhat related, the original meaning of "geoengineering" was to do Terra-scale engineering feats, like dam the Mediterranean, or green the Sahara.

The only thing really being engineered is a new association for the word 'chemtrails'.

I say chemtrails are invisible... can you see the carbon black coming out the back of the plane? How about the aluminum and barium? I can't.

That's cause there is no aluminum and barium coming out.

The United States needs to incorporate the defense against directed energy weapons with the same
intensity used developing anti-ballistic missile defenses.

So IOW your whole post back at # 42 is about something not happening now?

Looks more like a bunch of contrails mixed in with a little rain that seems to be dissapating ? Yep and 20 years Iv never seen the weather like this in Florida as it has been it the last 2 years but Ill stop since Im veering off topic maybe ? Like the marine layer in SCal in June that usually doesn't burn off till noon . If that still happens ?

I've been in NC for the past week, it's been cloudy and spitting the whole time. It never once came to me to blame it on "chemtrails". It's called WEATHER. Sometimes it's cloudy, sometimes it's cloudy and it rains so long you think you're going to be growing mold behind your kneeds. It will pass

That's cause there is no aluminum and barium coming out.

So IOW your whole post back at # 42 is about something not happening now?

Read the thread before posting mistruths about things already accepted as fact:
http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc/aviation/035.htm

3.2.3.2 Metal Particles
Aircraft jet engines also directly emit metal particles. Their sources include engine erosion and the combustion of fuel containing trace metal impurities or metal particles that enter the exhaust with the fuel (Chapter 7). Metal particles-comprising elements such as Al, Ti, Cr, Fe, Ni, and Ba are estimated to be present at the parts per billion by volume (ppbv) level at nozzle exit planes (CIAP, 1975; Fordyce and Sheibley, 1975). The corresponding concentrations of 107​ to 108​ particles/kg fuel (assuming 1-mm radius; see below) are much smaller than for soot. Although metals have been found as residuals in cirrus and contrail ice particles (Chen et al., 1998; Petzold et al., 1998; Twohy and Gandrud, 1998), their number and associated mass are considered too small to affect the formation or properties of more abundant volatile and soot plume aerosol particles.
considered... meaning, we don't know.

To answer your other question: There is no way to know, which leaves us to watch for patterns.

This is why I do what I do, history repeats itself:

Critics wondered why a purportedly ineffective program would have continued for over 5 years. Despite Pentagon denials, many critics also believed that Operation Popeye was a possible contributor to the catastrophic 1971 floods in North Vietnam, which covered over 10% of the country. And the price tag, the equivalent of US $100 million in 2000 dollars, did not seem like such a bargain.
Administration officials said that they resisted disclosing Popeye because of delicate relationships with governments in the region. Thailand, from which the flights were operated, was unaware that it was hosting the operation. Only Laos had been informed of the operations, according to the Pentagon. (US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 20 March 1974; p. 115).
Brothers in DenialLaird wasn't the only official whose 1972 weather modification testimony was untruthful.
Benjamin Forman, a senior Department of Defense lawyer, reiterated Laird's denial later that year: "We have not, as Secretary Laird has previously said, ever engaged in weather modification activities in Northern Vietnam."
At the same hearing, the Deputy Director of the US Arms Control and Disarmament Agency had similar difficulties. Asked by Senator Pell if rainmaking projects had been approved by Laos and Thailand, Philip Farley replied: "I don't wish even to admit, sir, that there were such projects."
(US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 26 July 1972; p. 34 and 45)
http://www.sunshine-project.org/enmod/US_Congr.html

As a result of DoD lies and public outrage, ENMOD was passed, and there was much rejoicing.

Flash forward to present.

Why would the government experiment in the skies without telling us?

"It's for your own good" or "It's national security" would probably be their response.

The only thing necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just some pics from my phone. First is Welaka Florida in August 2011. Second is Crescent Lake in March 2012. Third is Fort Baker, CA in August 2011. Fouth is Ocean Isle Beach, NC Thanksgiving Day 2011. Colors are uncorrected.

301287_214244401971118_1027798680_n.jpg

I see a sea horse! :)

And there is NO EVIDENCE that it even WORKED. That was also simple cloud seeding, and those areas are subject to normal flooding also. Is there any evidence that they caused any floods? Could and might are not evidence.

What EVIDENCE do you have that ANY type of deliberate climate modification is being done NOW?

Minute amounts in the atmosphere is not going to make a difference. It would be like spilling a salt shaker in lake and then insisting that it is now 'salt water'.

The only thing really being engineered is a new association for the word 'chemtrails'.

Bingo, because population reduction, illness causing, illness innoculating and whatever other "reasons" there were for chemtrails sounded way too tin foil hat. "Geoengineering" is something that is actually a word and some data can be found. Before that, they had nothing. They still have nothing, but there's more stuff to throw on the wall, see if something sticks.

Read the thread before posting mistruths about things already accepted as fact:
http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc/aviation/035.htm

3.2.3.2 Metal Particles
Aircraft jet engines also directly emit metal particles. Their sources include engine erosion and the combustion of fuel containing trace metal impurities or metal particles that enter the exhaust with the fuel (Chapter 7). Metal particles-comprising elements such as Al, Ti, Cr, Fe, Ni, and Ba are estimated to be present at the parts per billion by volume (ppbv) level at nozzle exit planes (CIAP, 1975; Fordyce and Sheibley, 1975). The corresponding concentrations of 107​ to 108​ particles/kg fuel (assuming 1-mm radius; see below) are much smaller than for soot. Although metals have been found as residuals in cirrus and contrail ice particles (Chen et al., 1998; Petzold et al., 1998; Twohy and Gandrud, 1998), their number and associated mass are considered too small to affect the formation or properties of more abundant volatile and soot plume aerosol particles.
considered... meaning, we don't know.

Seems like you're pretty sure. You argue pretty hard FOR it. What I meant was there are no TANKS FULL OF BARIUM AND ALUMINUM being sprayed. You're talking about trace elements in exhaust, along with everything else.

I really wish you would make a solid statement what you are talking about. You are now saying you're just concerned with POLLUTION?

As a result of DoD lies and public outrage, ENMOD was passed, and there was much rejoicing.

Flash forward to present.

Why would the government experiment in the skies without telling us?

"It's for your own good" or "It's national security" would probably be their response.

The only thing necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Because the government is so untrustworthy, I suggest you beging testing water supplies, large malls (for something they MAY put in the AC to reduce population?), movies and TV (I'm sure they can't be trusted not to subliminally give us suggestions), VITAMIN PILLS (good grief, THERE'S something most people take every day! Chemtrail folks are just too paranoid for me. I wait till I see evidence, then I worry. I don't imagine things. I'd still be afraid of that monster under my bed.

Jim, you havent been lied to about barium here. the amount is so pathetic its not with mentioning. sort of like its also in pure bottled water... its there... but not there... but it is.. but it doesnt matter..

did you miss this? https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1431-Is-Barium-in-Jet-Fuel

there is traces of al, ba, ti, si, etc, everywhere, because its what the crust/earth is made of, and unless you take stupid caution to isolate against it, it will persist in most products..... it just doesnt matter at all.

Id like to point out that for the umteenth time, after having dismissed the initial claim, in this case as little more than lubricants and antistatic compounds, we are again back to semantics over trace elements which are everywhere, and other irrelevant unrelated things which have such an abstract or small an impact on anything we are just wacking hands that are grasping at straws....

for the third time:

Jim, do you drive or own a car?

Last edited by a moderator:
/
Bingo, because population reduction, illness causing, illness innoculating and whatever other "reasons" there were for chemtrails sounded way too tin foil hat. "Geoengineering" is something that is actually a word and some data can be found. Before that, they had nothing. They still have nothing, but there's more stuff to throw on the wall, see if something sticks.

Absolutely. The people coming to the forefront of what you might call the chemtrail's 'scene' are overtly reframing the debate in my opinion, with the backing of some of it's originators too. You only have to watch the twitter traffic on the matter to see this.

I don't really have issue with Rezn8d transferring the focus to air pollution if that's his interest, provided he's rigorous and can spread the data without resorting to frightening people, what interests me is why he'd want to associate this mission with the 'chemtrails' tag at all.

The majority of believers in that theory which I've come across don't usually appear to have the faculties or patience to deal with the data presented, and any modified, overtly technical version of the theory will never be as popular as the 'spraying us like roaches' origins, because it's the fear and outrage that keeps them hooked, not the truth or the facts.

Because the government is so untrustworthy, I suggest you beging testing water supplies, large malls (for something they MAY put in the AC to reduce population?), movies and TV (I'm sure they can't be trusted not to subliminally give us suggestions), VITAMIN PILLS (good grief, THERE'S something most people take every day! Chemtrail folks are just too paranoid for me. I wait till I see evidence, then I worry. I don't imagine things. I'd still be afraid of that monster under my bed.

It's too late, they already have HDTVs with scientific patents, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OayLtNsc8ZU :p

3.2.3.2 Metal Particles

I think that lotek deserves an answer to his question, "do you own a car?"

Many people go to church to learn about God, despite any "scientific evidence" of his existence. It's called a belief, and I will have my beliefs until I see evidence that changes them.

R U Jelly, that some of us base our conclusions on evidence, and not pre concieved notions backed up by myths?

Do you own a car? Do you ever fly? Do you buy food, clothing and other products from stores?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What have you done to reduce your pollution footprint?

My wife and I have an organic square foot garden in our backyard (which we eat from), we recycle, we buy recycled products, and I promote a green sustainable lifestyle on my social media/websites and in discussions with my neighbors, friends, and strangers and I track pollution/climate disasters with ClimateViewer 3D (a program i made, after teaching myself to code in my spare time). How about you?

Because you are SO concern over minor pollution from airplane exhausts.

It sounds like I have done more than you have. And I am not running around ranting about minor causes of pollution, like you are.

Because you are SO concern over minor pollution from airplane exhausts.

It sounds like I have done more than you have. And I am not running around ranting about minor causes of pollution, like you are.

I believe you.

http://rezn8d.net/2012/03/30/kill-your-television/
perception management
From Department of Defense

Definition: (DOD) Actions to convey and/or deny selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning; and to intelligence systems and leaders at all levels to influence official estimates, ultimately resulting in foreign behaviors and official actions favorable to the originator's objectives. In various ways, perception management combines truth projection, operations security, cover and deception, and psychological operations.

I believe that at least some of you have to fall in this category, and I am far from alone in that belief.

from Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/climateviewer/posts/504633672929486
And thanks for engaging with metabunk. It is showing most of them up quite clearly for what they are really about .... certainly not interested in getting to the truth, and they don't seem to get it that some people might actually care about the state of the environment we live in and how we leave it for future generations ... instead their agenda seems to be about cover-up, and trying (with increasing desperation, in your case!) to discredit anyone who is interested in finding out what really is going on. They have their uses though"

Jim, i have PROOF/EVIDENCE that you are involved in a GOVERNMENT plot to MURDER babies and people around the world.

1.) Ford and all other early auto makers were made successful by the government by their paying for roads. without government paid for and built roads, cars would not exist today.

2.) The government intentionally built roads in grid patterns to maximize the distribution of climate altering and sheeple killing toxic chemicals.
http://www.albemarle.org/albemarle/...hood_Model_Design_Approch_for_Principle03.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid_plan

http://www.aporc.org/LNOR/12/ISORA2010F15.pdf

3.) Government engineered transportation device toxic emissions:

TSP (n ¼ 28b) PM10 (n ¼ 27b) PM2.5 (n ¼ 21b) TSP (n ¼ 28b) PM10 (n ¼ 27b) PM2.5 (n ¼ 21b)
PM 3.4 (1.4–8.2) 3.0 (1.4–8.5) 2.0 (1.0–7.8)
V 3.5 (1.0–6.9) 3.1 (1.0–10.1) 1.6 (1.3–2.0)
TC – 6.5 (2.8–10.5) 4.9 (3.4–6.4)c
Mn 4.0 (1.6–7.0) 3.3 (1.3–6.1) 1.6 (1.0–3.2)
EC – 6.6 (2.7 -11.6) 6.8 (5.8–8.4)c
Zn 4.9 (2.2–8.0) 4.1 (1.8–7.7) 1.8 (1.0–2.7)
OC – 6.6 (2.7–12.4) 3.0 (1.5–3.9)c
Sr 3.0 (1.0–5.5) 2.4 (1.2–4.4) 1.4 (1.0–2.1)
Si 3.5 (1.3–6.4) 3.2 (1.0–7.2) 4.3 (1.2–10.3)
Ba 4.9 (1.8–8.3) 4.8 (1.6–9.1) 3.2 (1.4–6.5)
Fe 5.5 (2.3–9.0) 4.9 (1.9–8.6) 2.9 (1.5–6.8)
Ti 3.5 (1.0–8.6) 3.1 (1.1–8.4) 1.7 (1.0–3.2)
Ca 2.9 (1.0–5.6) 2.5 (1.1–5.9) 1.3 (1.1–1.8)
Sn 21 (2.2–48) 3.4 (1.0–7.0) 4.0 (1.2–8.5)
Al 3.5 (1.3–7.8) 3.2 (1.1–6.3) 3.4 (1.0–9.2)
Pb 3.8 (1.8–7.5) 2.9 (1.4–5.0) 2.0 (1.1–3.8)
Mg 3.1 (1.3–6.4) 2.5 (1.2–5.0) 1.4 (1.0–1.9)
Cu 6.5 (1.2–11.3) 6.3 (3.4–10.0) 4.1 (1.3–9.0)
S 1.6 (1.2–2.7) 1.4 (1.0–2.0) 1.1 (1.0–1.2)
Sb 23 (6.6–53) 8.2 (1.9–16) 4.5 (1.0–10.4)
a
Average values are given with minimum and maximum values in parentheses.
b
Concentration ratioso1 have not been considered, therefore n can vary between 2 (e.g. S in PM2.5) and 28 (particle mass in TSP).
c
Samples for analysis of carbonaceous species were only collected for 7 days (n ¼ 7).
http://www.epa.gov/ttnchie1/conference/ei13/toxics/hoyer.pdf
[exThe emission components covered are Arsenic (As), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Copper (Cu), Mercury (Hg), Nickel (Ni), Lead (Pb), Selenium (Se) and Zinc (Zn)[/ex]
Tabel DS1 Samlede danske tungmetalemissioner (kg) pr. køretøjskategori i 2007.
Køretøj Personbil Varebil Lastbil Lastbil Lastbil Lastbil
Emissionskomponent Benzin 3.5-7.5 t. 7.5-16 t. 16-32 t.
As 3,845 2,018 0,005 0,146 0,098 0,637
Cd 28,753 9,946 0,018 0,589 0,390 2,764
Cr 109,389 37,879 0,131 3,472 2,378 16,271
Cu 31 259,785 18 321,180 3,045 104,072 67,594 412,694
Hg 17,003 4,936 0,016 0,149 0,169 1,742
Ni 79,464 34,839 0,084 2,729 1,853 12,681
Pb 4 301,144 2 462,325 0,315 9,085 6,152 41,757
Se 14,755 7,929 0,014 0,469 0,369 2,937
Zn 14 347,945 6807,679 8,479 350,512 273,864 2 224,187

Køretøj Lastbil Bus Rute Bus Turist Knallert MC Total Emissionskomponent > 32 t.
As 0,700 0,335 0,175 0,019 0,060 8,038
Cd 2,973 1,163 0,730 0,024 0,281 47,629
Cr 18,270 5,026 2,895 0,223 1,242 197,177
Cu 436,501 402,757 207,143 154,802 409,404 51 778,976
Hg 2,480 0,793 0,456 0,038 0,250 28,030
Ni 13,902 7,290 4,019 0,274 1,171 158,306
Pb 45,691 29,336 15,891 20,744 56,640 6 989,079
Se 3,500 1,352 0,739 0,098 0,408 32,570
Zn 2 632,965 1 021,562 582,966 57,048 248,947 28 556,153
Tabel DS2 Samlede danske tungmetalemissioner (kg) pr. kildetype i 2007.
Emissionskomponent Brændstof Motorolie Dækslid Bremseslid Vejslid Total
As 0,8 - 0,8 6,5 - 8,0
Cd 0,5 39,4 2,5 5,2 0,1 47,6
Cr 31,6 65,0 3,4 74,5 22,7 197,2
Cu 21,7 106,5 14,8 51 624,6 11,4 51 779,0
Hg 28,0 - - - 0,1 28,0
Ni 4,5 39,4 24,2 72,1 18,2 158,3
Pb 3,3 173,5 76,3 6 682,2 53,8 6 989,1
Se 0,6 - 18,9 13,0 - 32,6
Zn 101,0 7 876,2 9491,7 11 000,9 86,5 28 556,2
http://publik.tuwien.ac.at/files/pub-tch_9009.pdf

s. OM: organic matter. SIC: secondary inorganic compounds.NS PM10 PM2.5 PM2.5e10
136 134 134
mg m3
% mg m3
% mg m3
%
PM 32.7 13.0 19.3 10.6 13.4 8.0
OM 5.8 3.6 18 5.8 3.6 30 0.0 1.9 0
BC 0.8 0.4 2 0.6 0.4 3 0.2 0.2 2
nss-SO4
3.0 2.0 9 2.7 1.6 14 0.3 0.6 2
NO3

2.6 1.7 8 1.0 1.1 5 1.6 1.2 12
NH4
þ
0.8 0.6 3 0.8 0.7 4 0.0 0.6 0
Na 1.3 1.0 4 0.5 0.3 3 0.8 0.6 6
Cl
1.2 1.4 4 0.2 0.4 1 1.0 1.1 7
ss-SO4
0.3 0.2 1 0.1 0.1 1 0.2 0.2 1
CO3
¼
2.2 1.2 7 0.8 0.4 4 1.5 1.0 11
SiO2 4.6 2.7 14 1.3 0.8 6 3.3 2.3 25
Al2
O3 1.5 0.9 5 0.4 0.3 2 1.1 0.8 8
Ca 1.0 0.6 3 0.4 0.2 2 0.7 0.6 5
K 0.4 0.2 1 0.2 0.2 1 0.2 0.1 1
Mg 0.3 0.1 1 0.1 0.1 0 0.2 0.1 1
Fe 0.6 0.3 2 0.2 0.1 1 0.4 0.3 3
PO4
0.2 0.2 1 0.1 0.1 0 0.1 0.2 1
ng m3
& ng m3
& ng m3
&
Ti 46.5 30.1 1.4 17.8 29.9 0.9 28.7 25.0 2.1
V 5.3 4.2 0.2 3.4 3.2 0.2 1.9 1.5 0.1
Cr 2.3 2.0 0.1 1.6 4.4 0.1 0.7 1.8 0.1
Mn 9.6 5.2 0.3 4.0 2.0 0.2 5.6 3.7 0.4
Co 0.3 0.2 <0.1 0.2 0.1 <0.1 0.1 0.3 <0.1
Ni 3.7 2.8 0.1 2.3 1.7 0.1 1.4 2.0 0.1
Cu 45.3 30.2 1.4 31.2 20.4 1.6 14.1 17.5 1.1
Zn 47.4 42.9 1.4 37.3 49.5 1.9 10.1 40.4 0.8
As 6.2 7.8 0.2 5.1 7.6 0.3 1.1 4.1 0.1
Se 2.1 2.8 0.1 1.7 2.8 0.1 0.4 1.6 <0.1
Rb 1.2 0.7 <0.1 0.4 0.4 <0.1 0.8 0.5 0.1
Sr 6.2 2.5 0.2 1.3 0.7 0.1 4.9 1.3 0.4
Mo 12.2 1.6 0.4 0.7 0.9 <0.1 11.5 1.9 0.9
Cd 0.7 0.9 0.0 0.6 1.0 <0.1 0.1 0.6 <0.1
Sn 2.6 2.0 0.1 1.5 1.3 0.1 1.1 0.8 0.1
Sb 1.6 0.9 <0.1 0.8 0.6 <0.1 0.8 0.5 0.1
Ba 31.9 48.4 1.0 19.7 36.7 1.0 12.2 57.2 0.9
Pb 14.4 15.2 0.4 10.8 14.3 0.6 3.6 4.3 0.3
Bi 0.9 1.1 <0.1 0.8 1.0 <0.1 0.1 0.5 <0.1
mg m3
% mg m3
% mg m3
%
PM 32.7 13.0 19.3 10.6 13.4 8.0
P chemistry 26.9 5.5 82.1 15.2 3.3 78.5 11.7 2.3 87.3
SIC 6.4 1.2 19.6 4.5 1.0 23.4 1.9 0.8 14.2
OM 5.8 3.6 17.8 5.8 3.6 30.0 0.0 1.9 0.2
BC 0.8 0.4 2.5 0.6 0.4 3.1 0.2 0.2 1.5
Mineral dust 10.8 1.4 32.9 3.3 0.4 17.0 7.5 1.0 55.9
Marine 2.9 0.5 8.7 0.9 0.2 4.4 2.0 0.4 15.0
http://www2.dmu.dk/Pub/FR780.pdf

http://rabida.uhu.es/dspace/bitstre...rafine_particle_and_fine_trace.pdf?sequence=2
http://www.arb.ca.gov/research/apr/past/a6-198-32a.pdf

4.)toxicity:
cadmium http://www.idph.state.ia.us/idph_un...&TOCId={C4C015CD-697B-4E22-85F7-29A0D6A4373F}
Acute exposure causes pulmonary edema, which may result in death.

arsenic http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/arsenic+poisoning
arsenic poisoning poisoning due to systemic exposure to inorganic pentavalent arsenic. Arsenic is cumulative, storing permanently in hair, nails, and bone, and children are particularly susceptible. Arsenic is odorless and flavorless and has been found in elevated levels in the drinking water
chromium http://www.weitzlux.com/chromiumtoxicity_3741.html
Workers exposed to chromium have developed nasal irritation (at <0.01 mg/m3​, acute exposure), nasal ulcers, perforation of the nasal septum (at ~2 µg/m3​, subchronic or chronic exposure) (Hamilton and Wetterhahn, 1988; ATSDR, 1989; Lindberg and Hedenstierna, 1983) and hypersensitivity reactions and "chrome holes" of the skin (Pedersen, 1982; Burrows, 1983; U.S Air Force, 1990). Among the general population, contact dermatitis has been associated with the use of bleaches and detergents (Love, 1983).

nickel http://publisher.medfak.ni.ac.rs/2007-html/2-broj/EPIDEMIOLOGICAL AND PATHOGENETIC ...pdf
Nickel is widely distributed in the environment. High consumption of nickel containing products inevitably leads to environmental pollution by nickel and its derivatives at all
stages of production, utilization, and disposal.
Human exposure to nickel occurs primarily via inhalation and ingestion and is
particularly high among nickel metallurgy workers. In addition, implantation of nickelcontaining endoprostheses and iatrogenic administration of nickel-contaminated
medications leads to significant parenteral exposures. Exposure to nickel compounds can
produce a variety of adverse effects on human health. Nickel allergy in the form of contact
dermatitis is the most common reaction.
A frontal headache, vertigo, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, and irritability are the most
common signs of acute poisoning with nickel compounds.
lead http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/lead/index.html

selenium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selenium
Symptoms of selenosis include a garlic odor on the breath, gastrointestinal disorders, hair loss, sloughing of nails, fatigue, irritability, and neurological damage. Extreme cases of selenosis can result in cirrhosis of the liver, pulmonary edema, and death.[
5.) PROOF the GOVERNMENT gives money to the companies that make these chemspreaders:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry_crisis_of_2008–2010

6.) PROOF you operate one of these evil toxic chemical spraying devices

yes
7.)(Insert something about these heavy metals being excited by radiowaves and HARRP)

There is NO way this could just be simple pollution this HAS to be a plot, a systematic effort to murder or sicken people. No other option. look at my clearly presented PROOF. the levels, locations, concentrations, and Routes of administration are irrelevant and just disinformation.

Jim, why in the world would you be complicit with such a world wide scheme to cause PROVEN global climate shift and PROVEN distribution of TOXIC and in some cases RADIOACTIVE compounds in a systematic fashion, blanketing surfaces that millions of people touch and use, live on and eat from every day?(<---This is the only serious, non-cherrypicked part of this post!)

Why are you helping the government kill the children Jim?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back