Alex Jones BBC Sunday Politics Meltdown

Suppose you could also make the argument that those who have lived in a world (apparently) run by secret societies etc wouldnt want to now admit to being hoodwinked all this time?
I don't think alex jones is all there but it doesnt mean his views are all right or wrong

Seems a bit of a personal POV really. Do you have any actual evidence to back up your expressed view? AJ's viewing stats suggest there is a huge demand for news of these 'closed' events.

Like I said before, I think it's more that there is a huge demand for conspiracy theory themed speculation, that's essentially just entertainment.

What actual NEWS has Alex Jones given about the Bilderberg conference?

Like I said before, I think it's more that there is a huge demand for conspiracy theory themed speculation, that's essentially just entertainment.

That seems a convoluted argument to me. People want to know what is happening in there. You are talking about public ministers, even the P.M, Presidents of nations and multinational corporations etc etc.

Decisions are being made and they say 'we are discussing current affairs'.

No Mick, there is demand for democracy and accountability.

It is only conspiracy theory because the facts are kept secret and there is nothing entertaining about it no matter how you try to downgrade and belittle peoples concerns and demands not to be marginalised.

People are interested in different things... no probs, keep Neighbours going but also let us know what decisions are being made that affect us and our children and our children's children.

What actual NEWS has Alex Jones given about the Bilderberg conference?

To be honest I should imagine there are millions of people who would not even have heard about the Bilderberg Group if it wasn't for AJ.

Seems a bit of a personal POV really. Do you have any actual evidence to back up your expressed view? AJ's viewing stats suggest there is a huge demand for news of these 'closed' events.
EX]

Of course I don't have evidence. it's my point of view, just like the idea that Jones has been somehow instrumental in the implementation of a press office at the Bilderberg conference is yours.

You could say that Jones' viewing stats suggest that there is an insatiable thirst for conspiracy theories (of which his take on Bilderberg is just one). Jones' show is the Walmart of of ct.

Of course I don't have evidence. it's my point of view, just like the idea that Jones has been somehow instrumental in the implementation of a press office at the Bilderberg conference is yours.

You could say that Jones' viewing stats suggest that there is an insatiable thirst for conspiracy theories (of which his take on Bilderberg is just one). Jones' show is the Walmart of of ct.

Heh. Walmart of CT. I like that.

I went through a short AJ phase of listening to his show. It's heavy sledding for me because I'm not a bullhorn and batshit fan as a rule, so I soon stopped listening. But I check the site every day just to see what's going on because say what ya want about bullhorn batshit, PPlanet is still a good portal for stuff that I'm never going to hear about from the the MSM.

I have to admit, I always hated the MSM designation, thinking it a bunch of bullshit, along with all the lib bias stuff, but there's no question that there's a huge amount of stuff that I'd never know thing one about if I just kept using google news as my window to what is going on.

My problem with Infowars and Prison Planet is that I find that they just can't be trusted to give people the facts. And what is information without credibility?

Trust depends on history or reliability, and them having some accountability for what they say.
Infowars fails on both those, there are never any consequences for them if they broadcsast falsehoods, they simply move on to the next and rarely acknowledge it.
Also trust depends on what the specific areas of expertise and knowledge are, ie, someone with real experience of that subject.

Back