Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

How long before someone follows up on the suggestion?

http://www.facebook.com/GlobalHardcoreGeoengineeringNotContrails/posts/702858013060382
shoot.jpg

I just remembered I had this photo, taken in December of 1978 or '79 . I was visiting my brother, a Forester in the Big Horn National Forest in Wyoming. I didn't think to take the photo until just after sunrise and it was already warming up. When we were awakened in the middle of the night after the fire died, there was no liquid registering in the thermometer, I had never seen the moisture in the air crystallize before this, a beautiful sight. The point is, it's not that unusual for that part of the country to experience -20 or even colder this time of year.

thermometer.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed it is sad to see so many speaking like this. Next week I intend to put some metrics to the pace of these sorts of comments. Probably a graph over time, and maybe a pie chart or two. This will be done on a downloadable spreadsheet hopefully linked to individually verifiable and documented comments for a video project I am working on. If anyone wants to help me by volunteering some assistance, just send me a PM.

I've a friend in Alberta, Canada. It was -24ºC when we spoke earlier, and it's only 0 here in Helsinki. She's been there for 8 years, first time the early winter temperature has been more severe than here. Poor woman, she's from South Africa, lived 35 years without seeing frost, never mind snow.

It is mid summer in "Central Antarctica", and the sun shines all day there now.
It's no wonder it's so warm!
Totally off topic but I did a great amount of army training in Norway, Greenland and Canada. We once went to the Falklands on an exercise and my boss had organised a 2 week expedition to South Georgi and then onto the ice sheet of Antartica, all via HMS Endurance. One day in the ice it was bloody freezing. We were in the tent to keep warm and someone came up with the idea to see if our pee would freeze before hitting the ground. I will scan the photo of 8 squaddies trying to pee at -40 but finding their tackle has migrated to their stomach.

Sorry for the digression ;-)

Dim Miner posted a video on his facebook page, where you can clearly hear his buddy in the background....

"Watch your eyes"......
....."I'm hitting him right now"
....."I'm hitting him with a laser beam".

(beginning at 1:33)

Lee Harrison1 day ago (edited)

My best friend is a Senator!! I think she is in a hole somewhere hiding out until someone has the balls to shoot one down!!! GUTTED OUT 777's!!! FILLED WITH TOXINS TO SPRAY FOR US TO BREATH INTO OUR LUNGS, CHILDREN, PETS, LIVESTOCK, AND VEGETATION IS NOT OKAY WITH ME!!!
WHO'S WITH ME? SmoothLee. (SMOOTHLEE00@YAHOO.COM)
Content from External Source
Lee Harrison 1 day ago

WE LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF DUMBASSES THAT THINK WE ARE OVERPOPULATED THAT PROBABLY NEVER EVEN BEEN UP IN A HELICOPTER TO SEE THE VAST FOREST THAT ARE EVEN UNTAMED!! BUT YET THEY STILL THINK WE ARE OVERPOPULATED!!!!! LIKE JOHN HOLDREN!! JOHN HOLDREN IS OBAMA'S CHIEF SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR A GEOENGINEERING BASTARD AND RETARD THAT NEEDS SOMEONES HANDS AROUND HIS NECK AND DRAGGED BY IT RIGHT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! DUMBASS WITH A TITLE!!! 1-MILLION STRONG BEHIND ME AND ILL DO IT!!!
WHO'S WITH ME? I JUST CAN'T SAY HE'LL STILL BE BREATHING COMING OUT THAT FRONT DOOR!!!

I wonder if there's been any attempts yet to target pilots while on the ground? I know around our airport there's been several people arrested for using laser lights to shine into cockpits during landings etc. but has anyone heard of any of these crazies physically attacking/confronting pilots while still within the airports?
I'm assuming high levels of security would be enough to dissuade them, but there's always usually one martyr amongst the true believers willing to try to make themselves stand out.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...lots-hit-with-laser-land-plane-safely-at-pbia

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A JetBlue pilot and co-pilot were able to avert a disaster Monday evening, landing the plane safely at Palm Beach International Airport after a blinding laser was pointed at the cockpit from the ground, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies launched a search by land and air but as of 11 p.m. had not found the person or persons responsible for shooting the laser beam at the plane, said Teri Barbera, sheriff spokeswoman.

Just in case anyone does have any info on that last:

If the plane were to crash, the act becomes a first-degree felony.
PBSI is asking anyone who witness the incident to contact the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, the nearest law enforcement agency of Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You can also send a text to tips@cspbc.com .

Gnarly Carly
about an hour ago
Blue sky under massive attack! Where are my heat seeking missiles? (12 photos)

"}" data-reactid=".r[3v6yl]">Like · Share
  • 19 people like this.

• Sue Huelbig
    ^%^&%%&%^&

• Shine On
    i woke up thinking about heat seeeking missiles. why has no one shot these down yet?

• Daniel J Leach
    You have to make your own.

• Peter Eaton
    I have one lol

• Stacey Weiss
    like like like and like again

• Frank JU William
    Here in N.Ga too.
    Michael A. RadognaAt OUR armories

• Gnarly Carly
    Well lets pool together and do it. I can build all the Navigation and Target Lock systems, James Wasil can do the mechanical hardware that my software will reside in and control. Anyone know how to build the external part or the launching apparatus?

• Gnarly Carly
    Shit, if we could just build one prototype, we could mass produce and open huge Walmart sized stores to sell them. Everyone would want them and we could paint them pink, zebra print, and all kinds of cool colors :0). It's one of the main items on my to-do list.

• Cheryl Taft
    Loving it!!!! Your idea I mean!

Oh, and that is a General Electric facility in Melbourne, Florida located adjacent to the Melbourne Airport. She seems to hang out there quite a lot.

She probably also posts stuff like that and reads it here when we screen cap it.
Well, if she is, she needs to be aware that I have told the FBI that they could find a large collection of these type threats on this thread, and they also know she is regularly hanging around the Melbourne,FL airport.

Two-fer this morning:

alexScreenshot (596).png ronScreenshot (597).png

Only have link for Ron's comment. But then I don't think Alexandra is going to behead anyone

https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10153590153990302/

This is where they are on about David Keith in that recent Colbert interview. Keith says "We put 50 million tons of sulfuric acid in the air now..." and they have translated that into an admission of current geo engineering. However, what Keith actually says next IN THE SAME SENTENCE is "... as pollution...". He is not admitting to current "spraying".

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/431083/december-09-2013/david-keith

It's at about 2:40

Two-fer this morning:
Only have link for Ron's comment. But then I don't think Alexandra is going to behead anyone
https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10153590153990302/

Two more comments from he link above. I checked out Chip Souza and Ron Gordien.
They are real people making bad choices

gswthreat 12-14-13.JPG

More from the above link.
One threat begets another as usual, mob like fashion.
I checked out both Chip Souza and Ron Gordien, they are real people making bad choices.
I checked out both Chip Souza and Ron Gordien, they are real people making bad choices.

Two more comments from he link above. I checked out Chip Souza and Ron Gordien.
They are real people making bad choices

gswthreat 12-14-13.JPG

Yes, that wasafter I took the screenshot. There are some real thugs on that page, along with just delusional angry people, like Alexandra.

Their grasp on reality, tenuous at best, is exemplified by the 'NATO' comment. It's a collective of nations, each one purchasing weapons, but it's neither a manufacturer nor retailer of weapons.

That said, I'm still hoping that Finland manages to remain outside of it. Ireland too.

Well, if she is, she needs to be aware that I have told the FBI that they could find a large collection of these type threats on this thread, and they also know she is regularly hanging around the Melbourne,FL airport.

Has there aver been an official statement of position on violently paranoid chemtrail groups? Are they monitored for signs of escalation?
Do they consider them to qualify as domestic terrorist groups or are they considered harmless?

Pete,
Having knowledge of the sort of talk which was going on I felt morally obligated to assure myself that it was not being unnoticed. Twice I visited and was interviewed by two FBI Special Agents at Memphis, Tennessee. The last time was this past summer. I informed them of what we are seeing and what the chemtrails hoax is all about, and I directed them to this thread. They thanked me for the information and said it would be passed along to those who needed to know. They told me that there is a fine line between freedom of speech and that they were sensitive to maintaining the trust of people, but that there is a point beyond which they would act. So far as I know there are no official statements on the matter.

If past is prologue, I expect that some day the recent news about Terry Lee Loewen might happen. I have done my best and have personally communicated with the chemtrails leadership about the seriousness of what they are doing by directing them to see what is happening. They cannot say that they aren't aware. In my opinion they are inciting people to needless fear and obvious anger. Given the ever greater reach of this it is almost inevitable that they will eventually touch someone unstable enough to do something that we will all regret.

I have considered another path which would try to mediate some of the issues but have been unable to find a single one of the leaders who is willing to move even an inch in that direction.

As Dane Wigington put it last year, referring to political action, "Every door politically is completely cemented shut."

His then said, "The bottom line is, until people across the entire nation and indeed across the world become aware of this issue and become angry enough to grab their proverbial pitchforks and shovels, that is the only way this can stop."

It seems to me that he is doing his best to drive the anger he says will be required.

I confronted one of the threateners recently. His first reaction was to say that he was angry. After some reflection he tried to say he was just joking.
His first comment was accurate, later I hope he felt guilty.

After I "discussed" his comment, I decided to leave it 2 hours before I did a screen shot and posted here. That would give him a chance to reconsider and perhaps delete the comment. Well, he didn't. Now, nearly 24 hours later, it's STILL THERE. At the time I reported the comment to the site admin via the "Report" link. If it's still there 24 hours from the time it was posted, I'm going to inform the top man, George, and see what happens.

"I'm not working and put a smart phone on a credit card anyway because I think this is a really good idea"

Another victim of the hoax.

Back