Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

First off, disgusting!

But what are they even trying to imply with the accent? He's obviously British. So what? Is he a threat to American indipendence? Are they afraid Mick is in Her Majesty's service?
Watch almost ANY Hollywood film. The main bad guy is almost always played by a BRITISH Actor.
Joss Ackland in Lethal Weapon 2 and Bill & Ted 2. Alan Rickman in Robin Hood and Die Hard, Jeremy Irons in Die hard 3 etc etc so it MUST mean something.
Also, of course a .com MUST mean you are a business (it's not like it's the most common domain or anything.Or that websites like WIX offer you a free .com domain but make you pay extra for .co.uk or .net or whatever)

You'd think the availability of flight radar sites would stop the chemtrail idea. No, it just encourages people to try to track down the pilots.

IMG_9822.jpg

How could you go from identifying the plane to finding the pilot's name/address?

It would probably start something like this:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/lif...s/news-story/19fb843a35518ff4955d38c83dda90c6

Sydneysider Robert Hoogenboom and Melbourne actor Peter Kusznir are part of the movement, although both say they advocate peaceful protest and there is no suggestion that they have made any threats or engaged in any violent conduct.

News Ltd can reveal that Mr Hoogenboom was one of a small group of activists being observed by Australian Federal Police at Sydney Airport last December as they were waiting to question pilots they believed were flying aircraft spraying toxins.

The activists say contrails (the white vapour clouds that trail from aircraft exhausts) are actually "chemtrails", and some believe that governments and airlines are involved in conspiracies to reduce population numbers.

Hoogenboom admitted he and two others went to Sydney Airport to talk to the pilots.
Content from External Source
Discussion (old) here:
https://www.metabunk.org/jet-pilots-fear-chemtrail-attacks.t879/

You'd think the availability of flight radar sites would stop the chemtrail idea. No, it just encourages people to try to track down the pilots.

IMG_9822.jpg

... then get it's rego and then track the pilot
What does this mean? What's a "rego"?

Edit: Ah. http://www.regosearch.com/

I can't see how identifying the plane would lead to a knowing who the pilot is on a particular airline flight. Surely that's not a part of the info you get through this site. You'd just get the owner info, right? In the case of an airline, where would that info lead?

Only meeting them on the ground seems do-able, as Mick suggested. Unless they turn their attention to the executives of the airline.

Last edited:
... then get it's rego and then track the pilot
What does this mean? What's a "rego"?

Edit: Ah. http://www.regosearch.com/

I can't see how identifying the plane would lead to a knowing who the pilot is on a particular airline flight. Surely that's not a part of the info you get through this site. You'd just get the owner info, right? In the case of an airline, where would that info lead?

Only meeting them on the ground seems do-able, as Mick suggested. Unless they turn their attention to the executives of the airline.
I think its not beyond the bounds of possibility that some of the more extreme of the chemtrail advocate would see a plane known to be 'chemtrailing' land, see a couple of pilots shortly after landing and think they are ones who flew it. (rightly or wrongly). Then they could followed, car registrations traced. In extremis airline data bases and crew rotas could be hacked or otherwise obtained.... Not saying it would be that easy, but it could be done

There is one good real world example of the possible dangers to pilots, that came to light last year. Anti-Vaxxers in Australia have been for a number of years trying to identify a blogger who goes by the name of Reasonable Hank, in November of last year they announced that they had found him, sadly it was someone else they fingered and he has been subjected to a barrage of abuse and threats. This news item covers the story.

A Byron Bay physiotherapist is being harassed by anti-vaccination campaigners who have mistaken him for a pro-immunisation blogger known as Reasonable Hank.

The activists, who run the Anti-Vaccination Australia Facebook page and the Septic Skeptics website, believe they have unmasked Reasonable Hank whose real name is reported to be Peter Tierney.

However, the activists have mistakenly targeted Peter Tiernan.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-07/anti-vaccination-campaigners-target-wrong-person/8001202

Surely asking facebook (or whatever) to delete the post or block the user will have no effect, they just pop up again. In the UK, these threats to life should be taken to the police - there have been recent news stories of people ending up in court... maybe the boys in blue knocking on their door would wake some up!

Jc

Surely asking facebook (or whatever) to delete the post or block the user will have no effect, they just pop up again. In the UK, these threats to life should be taken to the police - there have been recent news stories of people ending up in court... maybe the boys in blue knocking on their door would wake some up!

Jc

At least with the major platforms like facebook, it's not as bad as that. I know some of the people on the abuse desks, and they do take these things seriously, and do have their ways of making it difficult to just "pop up" again. Most of the miscreants that you run across doing things like this are pretty unsophisticated, don't have the "leet skilz" to hide very well, and one or two prompt account terminations tends to spook them into silence. Even if they do manage to pop up again, the interruptions disrupt their ability to spread their vitriol, and lower the ROI on continuing to do it. I once dealt with one particular spammer that took a month worth of automated 2-3 ISP account terminations per day to finally give up. You have to pick your battles tho, don't try this with members of hacker groups unless you really know what you're doing. I'd tend not to involve the police unless you're the target.

One final point: make your abuse notifications _short_ and impersonal. They don't have time to comprehend monstrous screeds or long-winded explanations of what it is about/background. They have specific policies that they can enforce. Your goal is to show them the evidence that the offending articles violates those policies with no more than a sentence or two of of intro. This is the ideal: "multiple death threats and advocating violence violating your Terms of Service, examples at these links: <link>, <link>, <link>".

Oh right, getting acknowledgements of such complaints are fairly rare, so don't assume inaction if you don't hear back.

Jc

I think the Police in the UK will just see them as cranks who happen to own a keyboard, but exploring that a bit further, what would reinforce a view of a massive, elitist conspiracy, than if the Police turn up to 'suppress resistance'? It would be a bit self defeating, would it not?

Excellent find, 'TEEJ'! I didn't see info, but I would presume it to be new version of the B-787 already in service. Every variation ('version') of an existing in-service design must undergo the same rigorous flight testing as its predecessor.

Not my find, WeedWhacker. Trailblazer posted it first on Metabunk. It is the inside of Boeing 787-10, registration N528ZC.

Ah---, the dash-10 variant. Got it. Possibly confusing to those not completely familiar with aviation (and I am at a loss as to
Boeing's reasons), but the long-established "norm" of 'dash'-100, 'dash'-200 ETC was discarded by Boeing with the advent of the
B-787 product line. A bit off the topic....and thanks very much for that video!

(edit) What a beautiful machine. Astonishing (to me) that there is no pneumatic system.
All electric...guess it can ride in the HOV lane, eh? ;)

This is kind of a "world colliding" incident. I was reading a Facebook real estate group I'm in and someone posted the screenshot below. Apparently her buyer was supposed to text a photo of her mortgage preapproval and instead posted a screenshot of her phone.

shootem.JPG

From the video.....
...start blowin' the F**kn planes up, shoot 'em down !!
...and he'd not even pointing to plane trails, just normal clouds.

(this is vaguely familiar....posted here before ?)
Chris Haskell (AZ) mentioned here, briefly, as an activist...
https://www.metabunk.org/michael-j-murphys-most-recent.t71/page-2#post-721

Chris Haskell is currently in jail on terrorism charges. Silly man, he was protesting "chemtrails" and using bags of white powder as part of his demo.

upload_2017-5-3_9-40-39.png

upload_2017-5-3_9-43-50.png

From

Chris Haskell is currently in jail on terrorism charges. Silly man, he was protesting "chemtrails" and using bags of white powder as part of his demo.

Wow. No matter how much of a nutbar he is, I think it's over the top to be arrested and charged for having an innocuous power as a part of a visual display. He wasn't throwing the power at people, or something like that, was he?

Wow. No matter how much of a nutbar he is, I think it's over the top to be arrested and charged for having an innocuous power as a part of a visual display. He wasn't throwing the power at people, or something like that, was he?
On the YT video his supporters claim that the powder was attached to some of his posters by somebody else.

there isn't much info out there and most of the court documents (including the warrant etc) aren't available online. They applied for a search warrant but I cant tell if it was granted or what was found as its not available online. Most of his signs sound pretty innocuous, although a few have infowars.com written on them and after the pizza gate guy with the gun...
2.JPG

unfortunately for him he has been using the "it wasn't me" tack (in regards to putting up signs/vandalism i guess) prior to this arrest. :/

It all depends what they found during the arrest and search. Did they find evidence that he prepared the bag in his house? Fingerprints, DNA on the bag/note? Was the note handwritten and matched up? Was the note printed and prepared on his computer?

From the video description.

He was dragged out by police dogs, torn up, his father handcuffed in front of his house for two hours while they broke out windows and smashed his security cameras with batons! 5 agencies: NSA FBI Bomb squad, Sherriffs Dept. and Tucson police! All because someone taped a plastic bag of flour with a note ; "dont get on skin- Mo Jo bag"onto three of his signs then they posted them somewhere!

All because someone taped a plastic bag of flour with a note ; "dont get on skin- Mo Jo bag"onto three of his signs then they posted them somewhere!
ah. yea that's not good. that's like parking your car illegally then taping a bag of fake anthrax to it to prevent them towing it. not good.

He has history of putting up signs that reference "Toxic Metals in Powder Form". Was he going for a visual aid that went wrong for him?

From 2014 video.

upload_2017-5-3_19-37-52.png

upload_2017-5-3_19-42-30.png

From

ah. yea that's not good. that's like parking your car illegally then taping a bag of fake anthrax to it to prevent them towing it. not good.
It may sound Draconian but how are the authorities to know his intent or if the powder was innocuous? His idea was to cause fear so tough luck. That seems to me to be the whole idea of this thread, highlight fear mongering.

From 2014 video.
upload_2017-5-3_19-37-52.png

off topic PSA, but he needs to wake up. Getting electrocuted will kill you faster than imaginary chemtrails.
“[...] Electric line crews climb utility poles at all hours of the day and night, in the worst of conditions,” explains Joe Langlois, safety coordinator for Pointe Coupee Electric. Even a small nail partially driven into a pole can pierce a line workers glove, stripping away critical protection from high-voltage electricity. Langlois continues, “Anything attached to utility poles can create serious hazards for our line personnel. Sharp objects like nails, tacks, staples, or barbed wire can puncture rubber gloves and other safety equipment, making linemen vulnerable to electrocution.”

It may sound Draconian but how are the authorities to know his intent or if the powder was innocuous? His idea was to cause fear so tough luck. That seems to me to be the whole idea of this thread, highlight fear mongering.

No. This thread is to highlight actual THREATS.

"His idea was to cause fear so tough luck."

You can't be serious. That is totalitarian thinking. This whole thing reeks of it. "Mo Jo bag"?? It's meaningless! I don't care how stupid or wrong he is. I will defend his right to speak his mind. The ACLU needs to get involved in this.

Back