Why does JFK's Head go back after he's shot from the back? [warning: contains gore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you base this on what evidence?
Based on the evidence provided in the video. So, logic, sight and deduction. I do not need to quote a source to be able to figure out scientific fact based on the evidence this website has presented. If a melon falling forward equals proof kennedy was a lone shooter job , I ask what evidence proves a melon on a stand is an accurate human analog for ballistic testing?

Based on the evidence provided in the video. So, logic, sight and deduction. I do not need to quote a source to be able to figure out scientific fact based on the evidence this website has presented. If a melon falling forward equals proof kennedy was a lone shooter job , I ask what evidence proves a melon on a stand is an accurate human analog for ballistic testing?

The melon simply demonstrate the principle that something shot from behind can move back towards the gun. The actual scene was more complex. For one thing Kennedy was alive and may have had a physical response, which is currently impossible to simulate.

The melon simply demonstrate the principle that something shot from behind can move back towards the gun. The actual scene was more complex. For one thing Kennedy was alive and may have had a physical response, which is currently impossible to simulate.
Wow, these guys sent me a warning for challenging their ideas with science and logic. I guess they are very sensitive about having their ideas challenged. That is not scientific. I want nothing to do with this sham.

Wow, these guys sent me a warning for challenging their ideas with science and logic.

Where was the science? It reads like opinion to me.

Do you disagree with what Mick said in #162? The red headed-green-goo dummy jerks its head backwards too as the gif demonstrates, right?

PS. The Red Headed Green Goo Dummies is an awesome name for a band.

There were 2 head shots that occurred nearly simultaneously. The shot from behind came first, but it was only a tiny fraction of a second before the shot from the front. If you study the film closely, watching it in slow motion, you'll clearly see his head move forward, then abruptly reverse to move to his right rear. This happens almost simultaneously, indicating that opposing forces impacted his head nearly simultaneously. Science dictates that a single force couldn't be responsible for these abrupt, opposing movements.
The head movement proves that there was more than one head shot, and is corroborated by the fact that JFK had 2 head wounds. One was a small entrance wound, the other,....... a large, gaping wound. Both wounds were in the back of his head.
There were a total of 4 small entrance wounds in JFK and John Connally ( JFK had a small entrance wound in the back of his head, in his upper back and in his throat,....Connally had one small entrance wound ), and one gaping wound in the back of JFK's head. This corroborates the fact that 2 weapons were used, with different types of ammunition. The same weapon using the same ammunition wouldn't create 4 nearly identical wounds and one vastly different sized wound.
These things in combination prove that more than one weapon and one type of ammunition were used in this shooting. It also proves that more than one shooter is responsible. The small entrance wound in the back of JFK's head proves that this shot came from the rear. The large, gaping wound in the back of JFK's head was an exit wound that came from the front. This further corroborates that there were;...At least 2 shooters,.....2 weapons used,......2 different types of ammunition used,....... shots fired from different locations,....and that at least one shot was fired from the front.............
There are many sites that show these wound sizes and locations. I apologize for the lack of references,......but these things are very easily found..

There were 2 head shots that occurred nearly simultaneously. The shot from behind came first, but it was only a tiny fraction of a second before the shot from the front. If you study the film closely, watching it in slow motion, you'll clearly see his head move forward, then abruptly reverse to move to his right rear. This happens almost simultaneously, indicating that opposing forces impacted his head nearly simultaneously. Science dictates that a single force couldn't be responsible for these abrupt, opposing movements.
The head movement proves that there was more than one head shot, and is corroborated by the fact that JFK had 2 head wounds. One was a small entrance wound, the other,....... a large, gaping wound. Both wounds were in the back of his head.
There were a total of 4 small entrance wounds in JFK and John Connally ( JFK had a small entrance wound in the back of his head, in his upper back and in his throat,....Connally had one small entrance wound ), and one gaping wound in the back of JFK's head. This corroborates the fact that 2 weapons were used, with different types of ammunition. The same weapon using the same ammunition wouldn't create 4 nearly identical wounds and one vastly different sized wound.
These things in combination prove that more than one weapon and one type of ammunition were used in this shooting. It also proves that more than one shooter is responsible. The small entrance wound in the back of JFK's head proves that this shot came from the rear. The large, gaping wound in the back of JFK's head was an exit wound that came from the front. This further corroborates that there were;...At least 2 shooters,.....2 weapons used,......2 different types of ammunition used,....... shots fired from different locations,....and that at least one shot was fired from the front.............
There are many sites that show these wound sizes and locations. I apologize for the lack of references,......but these things are very easily found..

Then please find the references that pertain to the head shot. The posting guidelines require it.

If melons sitting on little tables and dummies and dead pigs are no good, I believe if you go on youtube and search for "man getting shot" you will be able to see videos of living humans being hit with bullets.

Not my cup of tea, though. I'm not watching that stuff. :(

Last edited:
I'm not watching that stuff

You mean.... That "SNUFF"

Marcus....I don't think that the any of the movement is from the actual "hit" of the bullet. His head jerks back after the exit out of the front. natural reflex would kick his head and his body some way. it just so happens that he goes "back, and to the left". If he were hit with opposing baseball bats, he would probably go forward on the rear shot, and backward on the front. But, I would have to believe that a bullet hitting him in the front of the head, while his head is moving forward from the shot from the rear, wouldn't have enough force to stop his movement so abruptly as to stop and change directions so quickly. Are we also to believe that the two shots were intentionally timed to be at the same time, and were just a fraction of a second off? How could you time a shot from the fence (or wherever), which is much closer than the depository window perch, with the shot from the window so perfectly?

Its funny how conspiracy theorists think that it is "impossible" for a guy to get off three shots so quick, from so far away, and score two hits, all by himself; but don't think the pin-point accuracy of two shots from two different directions, or guns blazing all over the place without getting noticed in their theories are "impossible" occurances.

Marcus....I don't think that the any of the movement is from the actual "hit" of the bullet. His head jerks back after the exit out of the front. natural reflex would kick his head and his body some way. it just so happens that he goes "back, and to the left". If he were hit with opposing baseball bats, he would probably go forward on the rear shot, and backward on the front. But, I would have to believe that a bullet hitting him in the front of the head, while his head is moving forward from the shot from the rear, wouldn't have enough force to stop his movement so abruptly as to stop and change directions so quickly. Are we also to believe that the two shots were intentionally timed to be at the same time, and were just a fraction of a second off? How could you time a shot from the fence (or wherever), which is much closer than the depository window perch, with the shot from the window so perfectly?

Its funny how conspiracy theorists think that it is "impossible" for a guy to get off three shots so quick, from so far away, and score two hits, all by himself; but don't think the pin-point accuracy of two shots from two different directions, or guns blazing all over the place without getting noticed in their theories are "impossible" occurances.

Well, you've added some things to my last response,..... then you criticize those things. Debunking yourself isn't the intent here. You're suppose to use my words to show the error of my ways. You say a shot from the rear would initiate head movement forward,..........but you don't believe that a nearly simultaneous head shot from the front could reverse the direction of the head movement so abruptly. The forward head movement wasn't as dramatic as the reverse head movement was. The more powerful force of the bullet from the front resulted in an abrupt reversal of head movement ,..with enough force remaining to push his head backward more aggressively then the original forward movement.
The reason for this is the difference in projectile. The round that was fired from the front was special made. It was drilled out,... then filled with mercury and sealed. the mercury causes an explosion inside the head on initial penetration. The mercury round was so powerful when it exploded that it made havoc inside the president's head. The explosive force was expelled in all directions, thereby ripping open the area near his right temple, the 'frontal' head shot. The mercury round also exploded in the direction of travel, making a huge gaping hole in the right rear of his head. The explosion went outward, evenly effecting the front, the back,....and the top of his skull. that explains why the top of his skull was badly fracture and blown open. The ex-ray of his skull showed that the top of the skull fractured in 3 or 4 places. If you watch a slow motion replay, you'll see content from his brain shooting upward and slightly forward of vertical. People are debate re:the direction of exiting debris, and if a frontal shot or a shot from the rear caused the brain matter to be expelled as seen.
I'm sorry to interfere in this ongoing difference of opinion,...............but both sides of the debate are incorrect. They're saying the brain matter shot out of the front of his head. Some say that proves a shot from the rear, others have said the matter shot out the front of his head because the entrance wound created the only open orifice for matter to be expelled from. This was a split second circumstance so careful analysis reveals,.......... not much more then what I've said.
One more response re: the nearly simultaneous shots. You thought it wasn't possible for 2 shooters to time the shots so nearly perfectly, therefore it's not plausible that it happened in that way. again, you've added to me explanation, then doubted your own story. the shots were nearly simultaneous, but that was nothing more then a coincidence. the assassins were hell bent that JFK doesn't leave Dealey Plaza alive. At the time of the fatal head shot, the limo wasn't very far from exiting the plaza. there were no shooters beyond Dealey plaza, and the shooter from the dal tex , and the other on the knoll, both knew that JFK had to be murdered in the plaza that day, there were too many forces behind the coup to have to return from the assignment without his scalp. The Bastards got 'lucky' with their last shot..................

The reason for this is the difference in projectile. The round that was fired from the front was special made. It was drilled out,... then filled with mercury and sealed. the mercury causes an explosion inside the head on initial penetration. The mercury round was so powerful when it exploded that it made havoc inside the president's head. The explosive force was expelled in all directions, thereby ripping open the area near his right temple, the 'frontal' head shot. The mercury round also exploded in the direction of travel, making a huge gaping hole in the right rear of his head. The explosion went outward, evenly effecting the front, the back,....and the top of his skull. that explains why the top of his skull was badly fracture and blown open. The ex-ray of his skull showed that the top of the skull fractured in 3 or 4 places. If you watch a slow motion replay, you'll see content from his brain shooting upward and slightly forward of vertical. People are debate re:the direction of exiting debris, and if a frontal shot or a shot from the rear caused the brain matter to be expelled as seen.

Apparently, the mercury bullet theory is a pretty strong belief among the JFK conspiracy crowd. I did not know this until I looked around a bit. It is the CT version of the "magic bullet," ironically.

So, I'll ask the obvious question. Evidence?

How are you measuring the bullet trajectory?

Was their any evidence of mercury in the wound site? It seems like mercury would leave traces behind.

Last edited:
Even evidence that mercury filled bullets behave as the myth describes - and "The day of the Jackal" does not count as evidence!

Well, you've added some things to my last response,.....

I am confused as to what I added... You said that there were two shots that made his head move. One from the rear, that made his head jerk forward, and a second that happened almost instantaneously from the front that changed the direction of the head snap to now go toward the rear.

If anything, I was just speaking in terms of what I took from what you said. At no time did I use any quotes from you, so maybe I should have done that, then responded, but here we are now. I feel that the Gist of what I said was in response to what you said. I was merely stating that the possibility of timing two shots from different vantage points to hit in basically the same area would be next to impossible. However, I wasn't there, so I am just speculating.

I also think that the Mercury bullet theory is a pretty long stretch, unless there is actual evidence out there. I would hope that your experience here has taught you that evidence is what people seek. If a claim is made, it should be backed up. And that back up of evidence, if it exists, should be from some sort of reputable source, not just "truther" websites. It is not right for someone to say "here are some amazing facts!....Go look them up for yourself".

I am confused as to what I added... You said that there were two shots that made his head move. One from the rear, that made his head jerk forward, and a second that happened almost instantaneously from the front that changed the direction of the head snap to now go toward the rear.

If anything, I was just speaking in terms of what I took from what you said. At no time did I use any quotes from you, so maybe I should have done that, then responded, but here we are now. I feel that the Gist of what I said was in response to what you said. I was merely stating that the possibility of timing two shots from different vantage points to hit in basically the same area would be next to impossible. However, I wasn't there, so I am just speculating.

I also think that the Mercury bullet theory is a pretty long stretch, unless there is actual evidence out there. I would hope that your experience here has taught you that evidence is what people seek. If a claim is made, it should be backed up. And that back up of evidence, if it exists, should be from some sort of reputable source, not just "truther" websites. It is not right for someone to say "here are some amazing facts!....Go look them up for yourself".
You're confused about what you added to my statement? You added that the shots were timed and that you believe that to be impossible. That's not the 'gist' of what I said. In fact, adding that to my statement is nearly as effective as proving me wrong,.......... without providing evidence. That would be a sneaky trick,......and it illustrates how easy it is to manipulate intent. My statement only says that 2 shots were fired nearly simultaneously. It was coincidental,........ not timed to happen that way.

[... off topic material removed]

The theory re: the mercury filled round; there isn't hard evidence of that or the case would be solved. The best I can do is to provide circumstantial evidence,....which can be enough to convict in a court of law in some instances. There was a researcher/ investigator that learned of the possibility of a mercury filled round being fired from the front. This researcher believed that his source was very credible and he also believed a mercury filled round would explain some things. He took the information to a judge, and the judge agreed with the man. He determined that this circumstantial evidence was enough to call for the assembly of a grand jury,, so he made that order. While that panel was being assembled, the researcher took advantage of the time to go in for surgery that was recommended by his physician. The surgery was common and statistics indicated extremely low risk. The man died in the operating room,...........the explanation for the cause of death was not reasonable in the view of experienced physician/surgeons.
The evidence that you request that may have been proof that a mercury round was used,.....died with this man. Was the evidence credible? Would a jury have been convinced that the evidence was strong enough to prove a conspiracy? The judge thought it was, and it's likely that he wasn't easily deceived given his experience and intelligence. ...........By the way,........you admonished me for making a claim without the evidence to back it up. I noticed that in your response you admit offering speculation.

[... off topic material removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
The theory re: the mercury filled round; there isn't hard evidence of that or the case would be solved. The best I can do is to provide circumstantial evidence,....which can be enough to convict in a court of law in some instances. There was a researcher/ investigator that learned of the possibility of a mercury filled round being fired from the front. This researcher believed that his source was very credible and he also believed a mercury filled round would explain some things. He took the information to a judge, and the judge agreed with the man. He determined that this circumstantial evidence was enough to call for the assembly of a grand jury,, so he made that order. While that panel was being assembled, the researcher took advantage of the time to go in for surgery that was recommended by his physician. The surgery was common and statistics indicated extremely low risk. The man died in the operating room,...........the explanation for the cause of death was not reasonable in the view of experienced physician/surgeons.
The evidence that you request that may have been proof that a mercury round was used,.....died with this man. Was the evidence credible? Would a jury have been convinced that the evidence was strong enough to prove a conspiracy? The judge thought it was, and it's likely that he wasn't easily deceived given his experience and intelligence. ...........By the way,........you admonished me for making a claim without the evidence to back it up. I noticed that in your response you admit offering speculation.

Okay, so who was this man? What was his source?

Who was the judge?

I am not a lawyer, but curious to see where judges decide when a grand jury is formed.

Your response seems to float around a series of statements, accusations, and rhetorical questions without landing anywhere.

I'm a little confused, you are saying that the melon flies backwards (towards the gun) as it should. But that Kennedy's head is flying away from the gun? And that when shooting game the head goes away from the gun and then backwards?

What exactly is it about Kennedy's head motion that is inconsistent with the lone gunman theory?

Perhaps the motion , everyone can easily see, from the footage is exlained by this, just released fbi memo which notes the surgeon generals statment "...clearly showing that two persons were invololved."
tmp_5411-20171027_jfkpara3_02062524860.jpg

It's not what the FBI says, it's a report about an informator saying about what POTITO, strongly related with the KKK, say. He link Hoswald with a jew...

Unless we can see the Surgeon General report, I would give Potito much credibility.

The melon falling forwards only proves when a bullet hits a melon barely perched on stand hardly bigger than the melon, it will be deformed and will fall off the stand. Irregularities in the shape of the melon in contact with the perch will cause it to roll in unpredictable directions, and it could fall off in any direction depending on the shape of the melon and the angle of entry. I would like to know how many shots it took to get this effect. A melon is too soft to transfer the kinetic energy of a bullet into a change of direction of the melon. Instead, it is transferred into explosive ejection of the melon out the back. For this test to have ANY validity, the stand-in for the human head would have to be firm enough to transmit the kinetic energy of the bullet into motion of the head...say a pigs head. The "head" would have to be anchored by a "neck" of similar strength to a real neck. In this case, every shot would produce a profound jerking movement away from the gun, of a similar energy to that delivered to the shooter's shoulder, less the energy expended blowing material out of the head. I would like to know why "debunkers" never post videos of the effect of a relatively low power bullet (Carcano) on a relatively hard-skinned, fluid-filled object attached to its support by something roughly as strong and flexible as a human neck. The same test conducted on a crash test dummy would give an indication of an accurate test result. Can anyone post a link to such a test?

The same test conducted on a crash test dummy would give an indication of an accurate test result. Can anyone post a link to such a test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back