Welcome Thread - New Members Post Here

Hi George! Welcome to MB...

I encourage you to start a new thread and post your video and/or photos so we can see what you are talking about.

Before you do, you might want to take a look here and see if you can find any thing of use:

www.contrailscience.com

Aerial spraying is heavy here in West Virginia. Call it what you want. We know what we're seeing. Observed a strange phenomenon in the atmosphere and was able to photograph it. Only image like it was in a video made in New Mexico. He called it, Rainbow Cloud Vortex. Whatever it is, that's what we shot.

Hi everyone. I'm not sure how I found this sight but I signed up because I'm entertained by seeing conspiracy theories debunked. I appreciate the general focus here to politely point out the bunk. My goal is to learn how to present a reasonable alternative to my friends who believe in these things. The only experience I think I might have of value to the group is 14 or so years experience in video production and media. Other than that, I'm here to learn.

Hi debunkers!
I've found this forum after searching for info on contrails, I have the visual luxury of observing high flying airliners enroute across (Adelaide) South Australia where we have a high proportion of sunny days ("driest state on the driest continent").
Often I'll take pix and have a collection of them.
I have a blog about an unusual, circular "contrail" formation I witnessed and photographed earlier this year. I'd appreciate a clue as to the best thread to post on, or whether it warrants a new one.
I'm curious about aspects of contrails, e.g. "chemtrails?" and read about them with great interest.
As to other "conspiracy theories", I'm always interested in new information, hypothesies and opinions and look forward to all the great stuff you have waiting for me here..
Thanks Mick for your provision & stewardship of this site.

Hello all, CeruleanBlu here.
I found myself using this website often for many discussions I was having on reddit and decided to finally jump in and join the activities here rather than simply lurking. As I consider myself to be an individual who values scientific methods and logical reasoning when it comes to discussing some of the current interesting theories floating about the web, I've found this website to be a very good resource to begin with. With a more structured layout and polite crowd than I'm use to, I believe I will like it here.
To some who know me personally I'm considered a bit of a free thinker, a little out there maybe... but only in the respect that I entertain new ideas and thoughts quite willingly. However, in the conspiracy theory circles I'm often considered a "shill" for disagreeing too readily with things that have no merit, and no evidence to support them. I require evidence and logical connections rather than conjecture and emotional attacks, so I think this place will be a breath of fresh air.
Hope to join in with discussions at some point, but it will take time to learn about everything. I've read all the Posting Guidelines and Politeness Policy, but I'm going to have to dive into past threads and see where things have been before so I know where they are headed now.
Thanks for being a great source in the past and hopefully a greater new place to discuss interesting stuff and socialize online some.
Yours truly,
Ceru

Hi,

I ended up here after watching a Youtube that I thought looked dubious. (NASA: The End of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013) I'm skeptical of all the "blame the Illuminati and Zionist conspiracies" going around. It sounds too much like an orchestrated propaganda campaign. I suspect pro-Islamists and pro-Nazis are only too happy to see us "stirring the pot" of such sentiments. Yet, on the other hand, things are usually not what they at first appear to be. (For instance, the Federal Reserve is not a federal institution.) So my rule of thumb is not to accept the obvious as fact. More than likely that's just disinformation meant to lead the gullible astray. The truth lies buried much deeper -- for satan rules this world using multiple layers of deception. (John 12:31, Ephesians 6:12)

Hi everyone, this is my first time here, I'm Eric Dubay an American living in Thailand where I teach Wing Chun and Yoga part-time while exposing the New World Order full-time. I'm the webmaster at AtlanteanConspiracy.com and look forward to contributing on your forum! Peace

Hi boys and girls. I've been a reader here for a while after stumbling into the "chemtrails conspiracy" and becoming absolutely fascinated (also terrified) at how easily people can get swept up into something so easily explained. I've been a cop for the last 9 or so years and I'm still interested in watching people twist and distort facts to suit their end needs. Watching some of the discussion here has made me want to weigh in a few times, so here's hoping for some interesting reading/discussion.

I found this site, thought the Guide to Debunking and posted your pyramid once the person I was typing to resorted to name calling . I still need to take a bit and look around

Howdy Folks,

Ive already made a couple posts here and there, so Im sure you guys kind of have an idea of what Im like but I'll try to lay a few things down here as well:

I suppose the best place to start would be that I'm pretty level headed.. Ive been in and around online forums etc since the ancient days of dial up BBS, and given that.. I dont get baited or hooked easily.

I have a very deep love for science, and an even deeper curiosity for just about everything there is to have any kind of curiosity about. I consider myself to be pretty open minded and have absolutely no issue admitting that Im wrong.. I'm wrong quite a bit, but thats how I learn. I'm the kind of guy that sees failure as a learning experience.. just as a child falls repeatedly until it learns how to counter balance and stand on its own.

I love wildlife, namely Wolves and Bears.. Ive traveled around the world and speak bits of a dozen languages.. none fluently unfortunately lol.

I spent nearly a decade as a US Marine Field Radio Operator, after my time in service I spent time doing personal and private security, IT security, lived in Toronto, Ontario for nearly 9 years, and currently work in the Tier I and Tier II fields for a small broad band support company in North Georgia (the state, not the country).

Not sure what else to really talk about to be honest, but if you guys ever have any questions or curiosities, feel free to give a poke in the old IM box.. I'm also more than happy to verify my time in service if there are any questions in that regard.. I know there's a lot of stolen valor going around these days.

Be Well, Be Safe, enjoy the holidays and thank you for allowing me to participate in the discussions.

-SB-

Hello to all and thank you Mick for a much appreciated breath of much needed adult supervision over the out of control worldview we share. In the words of philosopher/ longshoreman Eric Hoffer, "In times of profound change, the future belongs to the learner, while the learned will be beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." We find ourselves in a world controlled by psychotic criminals, no offense, most of them mean well, they just got confused and deluded. Western Civ, for all it's glory and achievement, is founded on a system based in fear and shame. We seem to be entering a critical phase of cultural maturation when science and critical thinking are under increasing pressure while the threats of violence and ignorance, environmental and social degradation grow. The Internet angels led me here, as well as many others, and I expect to check back for bracing boosters of calm evaluation to combat the wild memes racing around the noosphere.
Namaste!

Hi folks. I found this site while looking into a specific author and his claims. Appreciate the resource. This site reminds me of Talk.Origins.

I had considered starting a thread regarding my own blog (is my blog bunk?) - not sure it is appropriate according to the posting guidelines (or really worth the bandwidth). But if you find it, feel free to comment. :)

Hi guys.
I first started reading up on CT's when someone suggested the Joanna Yeates Murder in Bristol (UK) was some kind of Satanic sacrifice and stumbled across insanity in the TPUC Forum.
I have since read up (properly) from both sides of many theories and found them all (so far) to be utter rubbish.
It staggers me to see how many people believe some of the more outrageous stuff out there and how people seem to want to bring us to a new dark age where science is mistrusted.

I can't even remember what I clicked on to end up here, but have looked at Contrail Science before.

This thread is for any first time poster to (optionally) post an introductory "hi everyone" post, which will also get you "verified" (meaning you can post without anti-spam restrictions) once it has been approved.

A few words on who you are and how you ended up here would be appreciated. Or just say hi!
upload_2013-11-7_15-17-0.png
Ok i am new

Hello my name is Ron and am from Holland,i came across this forum after some true untrue things about chemtrail planes.

Hope to find more truth here

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i am new

Hello my name is Ron and am from Holland,i came across this forum after some true untrue things about chemtrail planes.

Ron, Welcome to Metabunk . . . we are here to support rational discussions about difficult select questions and to debunk things that need to be debunked . . . please be polite and join in when you feel comfortable . . .

Last edited:
Ok i am new

You might also want to read contrailscience.com as many contrails questions are answered there.

This thread is for any first time poster to (optionally) post an introductory "hi everyone" post, which will also get you "verified" (meaning you can post without anti-spam restrictions) once it has been approved.

A few words on who you are and how you ended up here would be appreciated. Or just say hi!
upload_2013-11-7_15-17-0.png

Really. That is all I get is some cheap welcome mat? Just kidding.

You are welcome to join in . . . we ask all participants to be polite and try to stay on topic . . .

You are welcome to join in . . . we ask all participants to be polite and try to stay on topic . . .
Hello George. I am looking for any useful information on the attacks in London on the 7th of July, 2005 and presuming the events and subsequent arguments underwent analysis here. I wonder if you could point me to any relevant topic threads, please?

Hello George. I am looking for any useful information on the attacks in London on the 7th of July, 2005 and presuming the events and subsequent arguments underwent analysis here. I wonder if you could point me to any relevant topic threads, please?
I am sure we have such a Thread . . . I will see if I can help . . .

I am sure we have such a Thread . . . I will see if I can help . . .
Seems I might be wrong . . . I was advised the best way to find the topic is . . . to use google and add site:metabunk.org to the search.

I didn't get much . . . the other alternative is to start a Thread . . . you might like to review our Posting Guidelines before doing that . . . https://www.metabunk.org/threads/posting-guidelines.2064/

Seems I might be wrong . . . I was advised the best way to find the topic is . . . to use google and add site:metabunk.org to the search.

I didn't get much . . . the other alternative is to start a Thread . . . you might like to review our Posting Guidelines before doing that . . . https://www.metabunk.org/threads/posting-guidelines.2064/
Yes I had a cursory glance and could not find anything but thank you for your kindness, nonetheless. Surprising such an event was not thoroughly discussed here, given it's close relationship to preceding events in the United States, for which I see there is much discussion. Close relationship in terms of 'Al Qaeda' and the great western hubs, that is.

I entered the search query you suggested and shall peruse the threads Google has returned. Thanks, once again.

Yes I had a cursory glance and could not find anything but thank you for your kindness, nonetheless. Surprising such an event was not thoroughly discussed here, given it's close relationship to preceding events in the United States, for which I see there is much discussion. Close relationship in terms of 'Al Qaeda' and the great western hubs, that is.

I entered the search query you suggested and shall peruse the threads Google has returned. Thanks, once again.
You are very welcome . . . sorry there wasn't much available . . . please enjoy your time on Metabunk . . .

Been watching all the Sandy Hook hoax videos on Youtube, came here for answers. The answers are there, if you just no where to look

Hello there everyone.

I've been doing a bit of debunking over the years with people that i cross swords with on YouTube, Facebook and the such like. My favourites of late have been creationists and the 911 Lie movement, did i say Lie! I meant Truth Movement, Truth Movement! It's easy to get those things mixed up you know.
Anyway, thanks for having me here and i hope to get involved with some good discussions.

Hello there everyone.

I've been doing a bit of debunking over the years with people that i cross swords with on YouTube, Facebook and the such like. My favourites of late have been creationists and the 911 Lie movement, did i say Lie! I meant Truth Movement, Truth Movement! It's easy to get those things mixed up you know.
Anyway, thanks for having me here and i hope to get involved with some good discussions.
Welcome aboard . . . we ask our members to be polite while they debunk which may differ from other Forums . . . if you have any questions ask!!

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/politeness-policy.1224/

Welcome aboard . . . we ask our members to be polite while they debunk which may differ from other Forums . . . if you have any questions ask!!

Oh i'm very polite. If you're going to debase the debate with slander and ad homs then you've already lost the debate! I do know how to have a measured debate without having to lower the tone.

Mark Barrington here. I'm a retired programmer who has also studied math and physics. My degree is in mathematics, but I've done a lot of different things, I worked as a photographer during the 1980s when I lived in NYC.

I found out about meta bunk when I was involved in an comments thread about 'chemtrails'. Some posters linked to contrailscience and I liked what I saw there. Honestly, I thought the chemtrails thing was dead, since it's so implausible and has been so completely debunked.

I spent some time in the comments correcting factual errors and errors of logic, and was shocked at some of the responses I got. One poster actually threatened me with violence, and another accused me of being a paid agent of the government. Currently, I don't work for anyone, although I don't rule out getting another job if I find something interesting.

Anyway, that experience convinced me that sites like meta bunk are necessary, and I wanted to thank you guys for creating an environment where these issues can be discussed rationally without calumny.

Hello everyone. I'm from Iowa and an avid JRE listener. I first heard of Mick from "Joe Rogan Questions Everything." Thanks for going on the podcast, Mick, you"ll have to do it again. I'll be doing more observing than posting, but I love this site. The internet and the world needs this. Cheers

Hi. You can call me "Kelly Thundercloud".

That is my stage name. I am a songwriter, singer and producer. The name stems from my love for severe weather. I am the Jim Cantore x 10! I go out in it, I film it, I get an unusual and somewhat abnormal hype from extremes in the weather. I briefly studied meteorology when (I thought) it was my major. I still find myself self-studying often.

With that said, it's no surprise that I took an immediate interest in the HAARP, weather manipulation and chemtrails theory. I knew about it for a while, but recently began to investigate it. I was shocked at the amount of people who appear to attach themselves to this nonsense!

I recently created an instrumental track called "HAARP" and put it in a YouTube video. The video plays the song while displaying a slideshow of extreme weather. I have a sarcastic sense of humor. (I hope a little sarcasm on the boards is allowed) Upon watching it for the first time tonight, I discovered exposethebunk's channel, which eventually lead me to metabunk!

I look forward to some great debunkments! ;)

Back