UFO.. drone maybe?

Laurdhavemercy

I was watching fireworks and caught this, fairly sure it's a drone but I cannot find a model that matches exact so I was hoping someone could shed some light or tell me what it really is?

Attachments

• IMG_4327.MOV
    2.7 MB · Views: 685
  • IMG_4328.MOV
    46.2 MB · Views: 619
  • IMG_4329.MOV
    24.7 MB · Views: 564
  • IMG_4330.MOV
    4.1 MB · Views: 561

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Some screenshots are normally required with videos like this, but really there's not a lot to go by. Here's a stabilzed version of the first clip

IMG_4327_1_crop.gif

Drongs normally have red lights on one side and blue or green on the other, so the operator an tell which way they are going. But there's nothing to stop them being all red. Also it could simply be the the red lights are facing you. Identifying a model is pretty much impossible as drones are easily altered.

Alucard146

I was watching fireworks and caught this, fairly sure it's a drone but I cannot find a model that matches exact so I was hoping someone could shed some light or tell me what it really is?
I have captured the same exact images as you. Since January I've been taking photos and video of such objects in the sky. There is so much to say but here's what I think you captured is isnt a good photo either. Screenshot_2017-11-01-08-36-08-1.png

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West St Ives Bay UFO On Hayle Beach [Probably a Drone] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
B Odd, shiny rectangular object over Montréal's suburbs (Drone?/Balloon?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Plane Shaped "Drone" Caught on Camera. Mead, NE - Cessna Caravan? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Z.W. Wolf "Drone" Photo over Colorado - Actually a Boeing 737 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Mysterious drone swarms over Colorado and Nebraska - Chasing Venus? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 40
Christophe Isbert Quadcopter/RC model? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Ravi Utah Drone video of UFO [Probably an insect] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 126
Kriss3d Can You Validate Earth's Curvature with a Drone? Flat Earth 14
Justin Shaw New strange drone footage - small white objects moving fast UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 30
MikeC Drone disruption at Gatwick... General Discussion 0
Trailspotter UFO with navigation lights, Drone or aircraft? [Low Flying FedEx 777] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Mackdog Trying to Identify a plane I saw Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
CeruleanBlu UFO spotted February 27 in Miami Florida [Drone?] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 27
Oxymoron Leaked: Drone Kill List: Authority to kill American citizens has no geographic limit Conspiracy Theories 11
P Bizarre alien ship spotted by ISS! Or, you know, maybe not UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Svartbjørn CME Headed Our Way Tonight (30th) and maybe tomorrow (31st) Dec 2015 Science and Pseudoscience 3
ufoofinterest Ufo over Ibiza: meteor, missile, rocket or simply contrails? [Contrail. Maybe Flight VY2425] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 17
Jay Reynolds What plane is this? Maybe Azul airlines? [Atlas Air 747] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
HotRod Maybe there are both chemtrails AND contrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 53
cloudspotter What Type of Plane Is This? [Too small to tell, maybe MD80] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6

Related Articles