UFO.. drone maybe?

Laurdhavemercy

I was watching fireworks and caught this, fairly sure it's a drone but I cannot find a model that matches exact so I was hoping someone could shed some light or tell me what it really is?

Attachments

• IMG_4327.MOV
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,071
  • IMG_4328.MOV
    46.2 MB · Views: 1,080
  • IMG_4329.MOV
    24.7 MB · Views: 984
  • IMG_4330.MOV
    4.1 MB · Views: 989
Some screenshots are normally required with videos like this, but really there's not a lot to go by. Here's a stabilzed version of the first clip

IMG_4327_1_crop.gif

Drongs normally have red lights on one side and blue or green on the other, so the operator an tell which way they are going. But there's nothing to stop them being all red. Also it could simply be the the red lights are facing you. Identifying a model is pretty much impossible as drones are easily altered.

I was watching fireworks and caught this, fairly sure it's a drone but I cannot find a model that matches exact so I was hoping someone could shed some light or tell me what it really is?
I have captured the same exact images as you. Since January I've been taking photos and video of such objects in the sky. There is so much to say but here's what I think you captured is isnt a good photo either. Screenshot_2017-11-01-08-36-08-1.png

Back