UAPs, Bigelow, and the "Invisible College"

This ought to be updated to include UAPTF and the other recent USG establishments. I am curious to see how many such individuals are connected to the IC legislation passed.
Hi Larry, here's the latest chart which includes an entry for UAPTF. Reach out to me if you see anything that you think should be added to it.AATIP latest.jpeg

Before the David Grusch story came out, there was this post on Reddit below which was allegedly a post Eric Davis made.
It says that the whistleblower was Erics SSO - Special Security Officer.

The whisteblower seems to be David Grusch

Greenstreet mentioned that the timing of when Grusch was at the UAPTF, means that Stratton was probably still the lead at that time. Travis Taylor was the lead scientist at the UAPTF under stratton I think as well.

We also know that Lue Elizondo, who had also allegedly served at Afghanistan and was in Intel (Counter Intelligence)
said Grusch was his friend and former colleague.

If all this is accurate. You have connections between David Grusch and

Jay Stratton
Travis Taylor
Lue Elizondo
Eric Davis

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/13swlvx/eric_davis_is_the_wapo_story_source/

@Luis Cayetano

Americans for Safe Aerospace (ASA)​

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1465ccp/this_is_ryan_graves_and_the_team_at_americans_for/

This is Ryan ‘FOBS’ Graves. I used to fly F/A-18s in the U.S. Navy. I was the first active duty pilot to come forward to Congress about UAP, and I am thrilled to be here today on r/UFOs with my co-founders Haley Morris (haley-morris) and Brad Crispin (brad_crispin) from Americans for Safe Aerospace, the first military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP.

Our mission is simple — let’s identify what’s in our skies. If UAP are foreign assets, we must respond appropriately. If UAP continue to defy conventional explanation — we must invest in scientific research.

We officially launched with our Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board a week ago on NBC News, including familiar names like Alex Dietrich, David Fravor, Bryan Bender, Tim Gallaudet, Christopher Mellon, Garry Nolan and Avi Loeb, alongside an incredible group you may not know yet.

Content from External Source

I just find it funny that people think the gov is hiding knowledge of aliens , and everyone wants disclosure from the gov

If aliens were here and had been for centuries, then it stands to reason the aliens are not wanting to disclose themselves. Nothing to do with the gov. If aliens wanted you to know, you'd know. Nothing the gov could do about it

I increasingly think the reason we never get 'disclosure' is nothing more sinister than that there simply is nothing to disclose....other than the embarrassing revelation that the Pentagon wasted $22m investigating dino-beavers and 10 foot tall wolves that walk on 2 legs.

When people start ignoring groups whose name has been in the news too long or too often, new groups will pop up. Like Americans for Safe Aerospace (ASA) Funny how a group that seems to be mostly about UAP’s does not mention that fact in their name, which is such a bland name it almost seems like they are hiding their focus. Easier for fundraising purposes maybe?

The Invisible College seems to be very involved, which is very unsurprising. Personally I think that group should actually be called “The Usual Suspects”, as they always seem nearby when something UAP is being discussed.

The use of the term “Safe” in the ASA name is curious to me. It would appear that UAP pilots are very safe pilots. How many crashes have been caused by flying saucers running into airliners, or military jets for that matter? (And I wouldn’t count planes that crashed while chasing something to be victims of that something unless alien bullet holes were found in the wreckage.)

Like Americans for Safe Aerospace (ASA) Funny how a group that seems to be mostly about UAP’s does not mention that fact in their name, which is such a bland name it almost seems like they are hiding their focus.
Graves calls it "the first military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP", and they have a "Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board", so you'd assume they're mostly pilots, right? Well...

Taking the names from my above quote:
• Ryan Graves, pilot :)
• Haley Morris, BA Geography, Religion, Communications Director
• Brad Crispin, B.A. Classical Studies(Latin), Engineering Manager
• Alex Dietrich, pilot :)
• David Fravor, pilot :)
• Bryan Bender, journalist
• Tim Gallaudet, admiral/oceanographer
• Christopher Mellon, politician/intelligence
• Garry Nolan, immunologist
• Avi Loeb, theoretical physicist

Are these people qualified to keep aerospace safe? You decide.

Last edited:

I suppose if 'Oumuamua returns, broadcasting messages that it's going to land at the site of Noah's ark,
we'll be glad that Avi Loeb and a geography/ religion graduate are on the case. ;)

Americans for Safe Aerospace (ASA)​

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1465ccp/this_is_ryan_graves_and_the_team_at_americans_for/

This is Ryan ‘FOBS’ Graves. I used to fly F/A-18s in the U.S. Navy. I was the first active duty pilot to come forward to Congress about UAP, and I am thrilled to be here today on r/UFOs with my co-founders Haley Morris (haley-morris) and Brad Crispin (brad_crispin) from Americans for Safe Aerospace, the first military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP.

Our mission is simple — let’s identify what’s in our skies. If UAP are foreign assets, we must respond appropriately. If UAP continue to defy conventional explanation — we must invest in scientific research.

We officially launched with our Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board a week ago on NBC News, including familiar names like Alex Dietrich, David Fravor, Bryan Bender, Tim Gallaudet, Christopher Mellon, Garry Nolan and Avi Loeb, alongside an incredible group you may not know yet.

Generally, for AMAs on zealous subreddits like r/ufos, it's a good idea to sort comments by controversial. Non-softball questions tend to get downvoted, and you'll have a better chance of seeing actual questions when sorted this way. Unfortunately, Graves didn't really answer a single tough question.

Graves calls it "the first military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP", and they have a "Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board", so you'd assume they're mostly pilots, right? Well...

Taking the names from my above quote:
• Ryan Graves, pilot :)
• Alex Dietrich, pilot :)
• David Fravor, pilot :)
• Bryan Bender, journalist
• Tim Gallaudet, admiral/oceanographer
• Christopher Mellon, politician/intelligence
• Garry Nolan, immunologist
• Avi Loeb, theoretical physicist

Literally the usual suspects. Was this from their website?

I suppose if 'Oumuamua returns, broadcasting messages that it's going to land at the site of Noah's ark,
we'll be glad that Avi Loeb and a geography/ religion graduate are on the case. ;)

Whenever 'oh mama' whizzes by our solar system, you need your oceanographer and religion major at hand to make sense of stuff.

On the ASA website, they list 7 pilots for the Aircrew Leadership Council, and 11 non-pilots for the Advisory Board.

Article:
Who should get involved with Americans for Safe Aerospace?

Anyone who believes in the mission of Americans for Safe Aerospace and wants to join the fight for transparency about UAP is encouraged to get involved. We welcome everyone, from pilots and aerospace workers, to concerned citizens to scientists and academics and government officials.

How are staff paid?

ASA staff are volunteers. ASA can accept limited donations intended for staff.

Our tax-deductible status with the IRS is pending.

At the core of ASA is this:
Article:
Congress has only ever held two hearings on UAP, the first of which took place last year, and little was revealed to the public. ASA believes that we need more transparency from our government on this important issue.
It's a classic example of "the government is covering something up", which makes ASA an organisation committed to lobbying politics for a conspiracy theory.

It's basically "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth", except with pilots and UFOs.

It's worse than that. Their information 'sources' are each other...in a sort of self-supporting chain. It is all a hall of mirrors. So we now find that Grusch was mentored by Lue Elizondo, who in turn has bounced back and forth sources of info with Chris Mellon, and the whole circle just goes round and round. Throw in some Skinwalker Ranch, dino-beavers...the usual 'I know what I saw' from pilots who submit Batman balloons as sinister threats to US security....add Congress people who've been taken in by it all.....mix this recipe well, simmer for 50 years, and we are ripe for Condon Report 2023, which will waste millions of dollars to once again report 'nothing to see here'. And then the whole charade will start all over again.

I searched around the forums but did not see this mentioned, apologies if I missed it. Apparently Douglas Kurth, who was involved in the 2004 Nimitz Tic Tac incident, later worked for Bigelow under BAASS/AAWSAP and is the one who brought the case to their attention.

Article:
Douglas Kurth - December 2007

On the LinkedIn website [as at February 2019] Douglas Kurth has an entry. Part of it states that between December 2007 and June 2013, he was employed by Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), based in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The entry identifies him as a former Marine Corps Senior Officer, Commander and Naval aviator, which precisely matched the Douglas Kurth who reported being involved in the 2004 USS Nimitz encounters. Kurth on the LinkedIn website describes his role at BAASS as including:

"Program lead - novel and emerging space technologies targeting operational deployment in 2040.

Directed and managed a team of 40 scientists, engineers, analysts and researchers.

Business Development - initiated, developed and directed critical collaborative contracts."

Note, that this BAASS role of Kurth's, matches a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) August 2008 solicitation for bids from companies to carry out work on the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP). In 2019, the DIA confirmed that BAASS won this AAWSAP contract. From September 2008, BAASS then advertised for employees to work on this program. No one I am aware of, has any knowledge of why or how, Kurth came to be working at BAASS from December 2007. In fact BAASS LLC was only registered with the State of Nevada in January 2008.

Article:
"I was called for an interview to be a Program manager at BAASS and accepted the job. Nobody in Bigelow companies or anyone associated with BAASS knew anything about the Supersonic Tic Tac event until I told them about it. I interviewed some of the witnesses and wrote a report about the event and submitted it. My report started the entire sequence of subsequent reports and investigation into the events."

"I am fairly sure in my hiring interview, Colm Kelleher, who did the interview, did not know about the event."

Last edited:
I searched around the forums but did not see this mentioned, apologies if I missed it. Apparently Douglas Kurth, who was involved in the 2004 Nimitz Tic Tac incident, later worked for Bigelow under BAASS/AAWSAP and is the one who brought the case to their attention.

We covered it a bit here:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-origins-of-aawsap.12484/

Relevant passages from the book:

…Lieutenant Colonel Douglas Kurth presented himself for interview at Bigelow corporate headquarters. Kurth had an impressive resume. He was quiet spoken but exuded professionalism and efficiency. Within ten minutes of the beginning of the interview, Kelleher knew he had BAASS’s second hire. Towards the end of the interview, Kurth dropped a bombshell. He explained that in his previous career he had been the commanding officer of the Red Devils, a Marine Corps F/A-18C squadron that was a part of the USS Strike Group Nimitz southwest of San Diego in November-December 2004. Kurth went on to describe in detail his participation in what has now become known as the Tic Tac event, arguably, in 2021, the most famous UAP case in the world.
Kelleher knew that this event, during which United States Navy Commander David Fravor had now famously seen and engaged with the unidentified object that later became known as the Tic Tac, could be an important case to investigate for the fledgling BAASS organization as a part of the AAWSAP contract. Kurth wrote up his recollection of the Tic Tac case and even produced a comprehensive list of eyewitnesses to contact, which Kelleher submitted to Jim Lacatski at DIA. Lacatski, in turn, brought his friend Jonathan Axelrod on the case, and within months Axelrod and his team had comprehensively interviewed and obtained detailed testimony from more than a dozen pilots, radar operators, and other witnesses from the USS Nimitz, USS Princeton, and other sources.
Kelleher, Colm A.. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program. RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

As noted in other threads, Axelrod is almost certainly Jay Stratton, who went on to lead the UAPTF.

Apparently Douglas Kurth, who was involved in the 2004 Nimitz Tic Tac incident, later worked for Bigelow under BAASS/AAWSAP
Kurth even had a job at the Skinwalker Ranch according to Chris Marx, resp. to some reports:

Douglas S. Kurth had an interesting role in the Bigelow organization, but little is known about it . As Lt. Col. “Cheeks” Kurth, he was a key witness in the 2004 Nimitz UFO encounter, and in Dec. 2007 was the first known hire for Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, LLC, which was registered as a Nevada business the next month. At Kurth’s LinkedIn profile, he lists his role as “Program Manager”and left BAASS in June 2013. He’s documented as part of the BAASS team, along with Colm Kelleher, but he doesn’t want to talk about it.
When Chris Marx was asked about the roles and job titles of Douglas Kurth and Loran Huffman, he said, “I dealt with Kurth sporadically. Kurth was not really a people person kind of guy. I had brief conversations with him. I knew he was a fighter pilot at some point, I did not know he was part of that Nimitz issue, and quite frankly, I’d never heard of the Nimitz [UFO encounter] at that point, I had no idea. I mostly dealt with Loran, Kurth seemed more in the background of it all, and I never dealt with him a whole bunch, just here and there... All I knew was he was Ranch administrator along with Loran Huffman, but what his specific role was, I have no idea. And even with Loran’s specific role, he dealt with personnel, he was more like the HR kind of guy, but what his specific scope was I don't know.”
Source: https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/u...nded-paranormal-research-at-skinwalker-ranch/

Another version:
As for the chain of command, Marx described the people he interacted with; Robert Eickenhorst was first-line supervisor or manager, above him, Loran Huffman and Doug Kurth as Ranch co-administrators, then Dr. Colm Kelleher, and at the head, owner Robert Bigelow.
Source: https://www.blueblurrylines.com/search/label/Skinwalker Ranch

Brian Dunning of skeptoid.com has just posted the 2nd part of an article about the history of UFO 'research'.

The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 1
The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 2

I think I can safely paste here an excerpt (with which I very much agree) without violating his Rights & reuse policy:
New poster so forgive me if I'm covering well trodden ground but the Skeptoid articles were the first thing I thought of on reading the topic.
Same people, and their disciples, over and over again purveying the same nonsense. Dunning's article interested me most in that Bigelow and Fugal are looking for confirmation of religious beliefs and can hire genuine scientists like Taylor to promote their evangelism.

New poster so forgive me if I'm covering well trodden ground but the Skeptoid articles were the first thing I thought of on reading the topic.
Same people, and their disciples, over and over again purveying the same nonsense. Dunning's article interested me most in that Bigelow and Fugal are looking for confirmation of religious beliefs and can hire genuine scientists like Taylor to promote their evangelism.

Hi Dave and welcome to MB! Can you tell us more about those religious beliefs and how Bigelow and Fugal were motivated by them (Mormonism?) and went on to look for said confirmation? Some citations would be helpful.

Hi Dave and welcome to MB! Can you tell us more about those religious beliefs and how Bigelow and Fugal were motivated by them (Mormonism?) and went on to look for said confirmation? Some citations would be helpful.
Of course, there should be verbatim quotes and evidence here. But at least in the case of Brandon Fugal, this issue is plausibly presented in Steven Greenstreet's Skinwalker Ranch documentary. Not least because Steven himself comes from Utah and was socialized as a Mormon, he recognizes the patterns well. To what extent Fugal himself makes clear statements there, I no longer have in mind. Yet I will no longer search for this, because the matter is sufficiently clarified for my personal needs (the last two episodes?)

here's the latest chart which includes an entry for UAPTF. Reach out to me if you see anything that you think should be added to it.
Hi Luis, just asking for a friend: Are you working on the update? He says it would be very much appreciated and he has in mind Grusch of course as well as the Mellon-Nolan-Grusch SOL Foundation among other recent stuff :)

Long time reader LW, first time I've felt able to post something. Apologies for the delay, life and work has been a little busy.
Anyway the items I referred to are included in https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4787
which also links to the second episode. Dunning's references are included at the end of each.

Last edited by a moderator:
we'll be glad that Avi Loeb and a geography/ religion graduate are on the case.

Don't speak too soon. Comet C2023 P1 has just appeared out of nowhere on a hyperbolic orbit. Prepare to meet Noah :)

Putting this here for reference on Mellon/Stratton/Elizondo

Something interesting I haven't seen brought up much in relation to the efforts where government interaction takes place, especially the congressional hearings, is the former/possibly current influence campaign Elizondo & co are participating in. Whether or not you could consider it malignant is debatable, but they most definitely at one point were running an influence campaign targeting the government, leveraging the public.

F2FcOiSWcAA7KVa.png

Source: https://twitter.com/jaystratton/status/1684729145626898432/photo/1

Here, the duo for the first time, identify that they had a plan, untold to the public, for Elizondo to resign and speak to the public to create awareness. Stratton used his position and influence within the Department of Defense to leverage Elizondo's feigned personal effort, to internally lobby for the new UAP Office, which he became director of.
Meanwhile, we have Mellon, part of this plan, acting as the person lobbying to Congress and other facets of the government. Mellon has mentioned this before, while, it does have legitimate basis, he reasons that he left out critical information to Congress to actually get the hearings, achieving this through for example, leaving out the background and beliefs of key figures involved.

Screenshot (2101).png
https://www.military.com/daily-news...ranormal-birthed-pentagons-new-hunt-ufos.html

Making a larger write up on this but it's gonna take a bit. May split it into two, one covering 2017-2019, then another covering the bout the past few months (2023-?). Believe it's two distinct efforts across those periods from the same group, but not 100% sure. There was the little blank period in 20-22 where they all went back into contracting while UAPTF existed & came back out once it got shut down and cleared out, so it's possible their current efforts are distinct from the first.

It's in the light of this that we have to consider that Stratton sent Grusch out to find UAP-related SAP and CAPs for UAPTF, and when Grusch didn't find any, he went public with allegations about the programs he wasn't given access to.

They made lots of smoke, but maybe the "fire" is all mirrors.

The UAP Guide

These two ASA staffers are 2/3 of the "volunteer team with a mission to raise public awareness about UAP to unlock funding for scientific research and political support for disclosure" that created https://www.uap.guide/ , the third team member being Austin Alexander.

The "UAP Guide" is "A curation of authoritative quotes from presidents, intelligence officials, military pilots, politicians, and government reports" intended as "A briefing for congressional staffers, friends, and family." It's "The 15-minute guide to UAP/UFOs you can share at work."

Recommended by
Ryan Graves, Founder, Americans for Safe Aerospace
Bryan Bender, Ex Senior National Correspondent, Politico
Leslie Kean, Investigative journalist and author
Christopher Mellon, Ex Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
Luis Elizondo, Ex Director AATIP, head of Pentagon UAP program
Ross Coulthart, Investigative journalist and author
Hal Puthoff, Ex Senior Science Advisor AATIP
Tom DeLonge, To The Stars Co-Founder
The "Introduction" has selected quotes on "UAP exist", "Real objects", "Moving too fast", "Not new", "Global phenomena", "USG has more data", "USG may have materials". The "Learn" section links to longer material, mostly by the aforementioned people. (I think Grusch might be able to source most of his claims from this.)

It's a one-stop-shop for those who "do their own research". As propaganda, it feels eerily effective. Should we debunk this?

Last edited:
Should we debunk this?
Possibly, but it is a bit Gish Gallopy to my eye, if we stick to one claim per thread it might turn into a whole forum of its own. Some claims -- "Congressman X said Y," probably should be let alone unless Congressman X never said any such thing, and I hope that will not be the case here. Others are unsupported claims by various witnesses which can't be debunked much beyond pointing out that there is no supporting evidence... again... for the claim. Some bits, such as the references to Roswell or the Navy videos, might be bundled with a link to existing threads on those topics, or to a definitive external debunk where one exists.

They might have been wiser not to include items like:

Not entirely impossible that the objects sighted may possibly be ships from another planet such as Mars.
John Samford
Director of Intelligence, Major General US Air Force
1952 |
as it looks silly at this point to (hopefully) most people.

Possibly, but it is a bit Gish Gallopy to my eye, if we stick to one claim per thread it might turn into a whole forum of its own. Some claims -- "Congressman X said Y," probably should be let alone unless Congressman X never said any such thing, and I hope that will not be the case here. Others are unsupported claims by various witnesses which can't be debunked much beyond pointing out that there is no supporting evidence... again... for the claim.
Yes, but that's kinda the point: to show how sound bites have been ripped out of context, claims made without support, etc., all in a nice thread. There shouldn't be any one quote that requires a long debunk; these should get their own threads. It judt feels bad to leave this "mis-guide" undebunked.

Yes, but that's kinda the point: to show how sound bites have been ripped out of context, claims made without support, etc., all in a nice thread. There shouldn't be any one quote that requires a long debunk; these should get their own threads. It judt feels bad to leave this "mis-guide" undebunked.
I suppose one could make the claim: this report is accurate/factual, or something. It would probably be well to have the basic debunks of the key bits that are readily debunkable in the OP, maybe? Maybe sort the "sub points" inside into "People just expressing opinions" ( to be left largely alone), "witnesses make unsupported claims (to include an explanation of why that is interesting but not useful as evidence) and "recycled old claims already debunked" (Navy vids, Roswell, etc). I think those categories would cover much if not all of what is in there.

Should we debunk this?
We could just start with the "Recommended by" list:

1695170757139.png

Kean: UFO and post life believer that admitted her reporting was to "move the narrative" about UFOs in the public discourse.

DeLong: Ex-Rocker frontman that has been working with Art's Parts and seems to have created TTSA as a personal money funnel. Still looking for investors though.

Coulthart: Thinks a steel ball that watches TV is possibly alien technology, a likely flashlight in the woods is "the best ever UFO footage", there is a huge, crashed UFO covered by a huge building, the US government "leaked" Grusch's "medical records" to undermine him and of course believes a random Twitter/X/eBay seller has a great uncle that spoke to an alien reverse engineering specialist at Area 51 and a patch proves it.

Elizondo: Head of AATIP, the Pentagon UAP program that was unfunded, never official existed and was more like an after-school UFO club.

Puthoff: Believed Yuri Gehler was really bending spoons with his mind and that he proved other psy phenomenon at the SRI, until others showed that he didn't. A Skinwalker Ranch regular.

The problem as @JMartJr pointed out is that as a Gish Gallop-like document, it gets very convoluted to adhere to our standards without creating a "wall of quote boxes" as deirdre calls some of my posts. Hell, if were honest, what I wrote above violates posting policies. I was going off the top of my head and these descriptions can be sourced, but I was just trying to be quick.

What's interesting is how far will Graves go with the usual suspects? He obviously was hoodwinked into attending the Mexican Congressional Hearings and quickly distanced himself from Maussan et al afterwards. However, many of the more prominent UFO folks have very similar beliefs to Maussan, they're just savvy enough to not drag out cobbled together remains of indigenous peoples. For now.

Is there a way to trace back the politicians involved in those programs? Either pushing or following them.
My hypothesis: those programs and activities are in large, part of a bigger schema to scam federal funds, with the cold war pretext or recently, national security.

Harry Reid is deceased.
And even got an airport named after him. Though I still think of it as McCarren International Airport.

Is there a way to trace back the politicians involved in those programs? Either pushing or following them.
My hypothesis: those programs and activities are in large, part of a bigger schema to scam federal funds, with the cold war pretext or recently, national security.
As Mendel noted, Reid is gone, AAWSAP was 12-14 years ago now, $22 million is pocket change at the US DoD, Bigelow sold SKR and moved on. The more interesting thing is the legacy that carries on today. SKR is still on TV as a hot spot of wierdshitology. AAWSAP's Jay Stratton went on to run the UAP Task Force, Knapp has hooked up with Corbel to promote any lights in the sky as UFOs and one can even trace whistleblower Grusch back to AAWSAP and SKR.

You may be correct about the financial aspect, but there is another motivation for many of the parties involved: their religion, specifically the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) to which Harry Reid converted as a young adult. It's been reported that the operators and staff at Skinwalker Ranch were all Mormons.

The confusion about UFOs might be a first clue that they can be interpreted in a variety of ways. It also can help us understand why there has long been an association between UFOs and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Evangelical and secular critics of the Utah-based church like to point to the association as a way to make the faith look variously strange, occult or silly.

But for the past 80 years, a good number of Latter-day Saints have also welcomed the association. In what some scholars call the modern age of the UFO, ever since a wave of sightings in 1947 spurred military investigations and a great deal of media interest, Latter-day Saints have pointed to the phenomenon as either entirely consistent with their faith or even proof of it.
Advocates for the extraterrestrial hypothesis argue that UFOs are mechanical craft built in another solar system and piloted to Earth. Their makers are creatures like humans on Earth, albeit the products of different evolution and eons ahead in terms of scientific progress. This is the story of UFOs we get in movies and novels, and some Latter-day Saints have found these ideas congenial to their own beliefs.
Lynn Hilton’s book “The Kolob Theorem: A Mormon’s View of God’s Starry Universe” is an excellent example of this sort of work taken to its possible conclusions. Hilton believes that God lives in the physical center of the Milky Way and that the galaxy is divided into a series of concentric rings. Upon the fall of Adam and Eve, the Earth was expelled from the innermost ring to the edge of the galaxy, where it exists today. In his way, Hilton simply takes the naturalistic theology of other church members to its logical conclusion.

Hilton does not explicitly endorse extraterrestrial life, but many other Latter-day Saints have. In his book “Faith Precedes the Miracle,” former church President Spencer Kimball explains that God has created many worlds populated with his children. Kimball then states that “interplanetary” conversation was evidently real, since humans “may speak to God and receive answers.” Therefore, Kimball says, “Are planets out in space inhabited by intelligent creatures? Without doubt.”
https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2023/09/05/matthew-bowman-why-some-latter-day/

One thing skeptics are legit REALLY GOOD at compared to the Believer Community is actually investigating the "UFO Celebrities" and the UFO community at large.

What is the history of the invisible college?
Does NIDS pre-date invis-college?
What is the history of the "Advanced Physics Working Group"?

How has this organization or club evolved over time and how is it structured?

invis college 3.jpg
invis college 2.jpg
invis college 4.png
Invisible College & The Aviary Panel Talk (Unidentified Celebrity Review) Link in Description

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hNWrg66rbE&t=5s

Last edited:
One thing skeptics are legit REALLY GOOD at compared to the Believer Community is actually investigating the "UFO Celebrities" and the UFO community at large.

invis college 3.jpg
invis college 2.jpg
invis college 4.png
Invisible College & The Aviary Panel Talk (Unidentified Celebrity Review) Link in Description

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hNWrg66rbE&t=5s

One important thing to consider with this is that this is not one big large mutual group, there are distinct networks of interaction within it. For example, Elizondo-Stratton-Mellon make up a distinct network from Puthoff-Green-Lackatski. These networks have entirely distinct developmental histories and paths. This ropes into some of the other questions too, like did "NIDS" predate the "Invisible College", yes and no, it depends on which network you look at. Did it predate the Elizondo-Stratton-Mellon network? Most likely. Did it predate the Puthoff-Green-Lackatski network? No, theirs was a thing before the 90s.

I'm sorry Arthur, but I really don't know what you're trying to say here. These questions are followed up by what looks like a header for a Greenstreet story in the NYP but nothing else. A cryptic X post with a bunch of UFOlogists and a link for a 20+ minute.

What are you trying to say? If there is something in the video we're supposed to see, tell us and include a timestamp. Better yet, many YouTube videos have transcriptions that one can copy and paste so we don't have to watch an entire video to get your point.

Be happy to discuss with you, but I'm not sure what we're discussing.

For example, Elizondo-Stratton-Mellon make up a distinct network from Puthoff-Green-Lackatski.

Not necessarily. Elizondo was heavily involved with TTSA as was Mellon. Putoff is one the founders, along with DeLong and Semivan of TTSA. They have their different groups, but there is a lot of overlap and cross pollination.

This ropes into some of the other questions too, like did "NIDS" predate the "Invisible College", yes and no, it depends on which network you look at

Many people have used the term "Invisible Collage" to refer to a group of "scientists" that work on UFOs or other esoteric subjects but don't want their name associated with that work or possible to a group of non-existent scientists. Australian UFO researcher Bill Chalker was using the term in the late '90s in reference to some supposed hair/alien DNA samples that he had tested by his "Invisible College".

The Invisible College talked about here is related to Vallee and Putoff and does predate NIDS which was set up in '95 and closed shop in '04.

Did it predate the Puthoff-Green-Lackatski network? No, theirs was a thing before the 90s.

Putoff and Kit Green, for sure, but Lacatski doesn't seem to get involved until the mid '00s, eventually setting up AASWAP in ~2010.

What are you trying to say?
I want to know what this invisible college is and it's history/membership.

I want to know how many different sub groups there are?

How much influence do they have on what the UFO community's current narrative is?

How are these group/groups structured internally? Are we dealing with a hirarchacical structure like the church of Scientology?

Is there a direct connection to the Church of Scientology and these UFO group/groups?

How do these groups communicate? Secret weekly meetings? Discord/Signal/In Person? Is there a oath of secrecy you take to gain entry?

Who is the Leader of the TTSA effort?

Is there funding being provided to these groups/clubs/networks?

Are these group/groups aligned with any well know power structures such as political parties or cooperate special interests?

Back