The Steven Greenstreet UFO ...

Pics from the Twitter thread....

20220131_105048.jpg 20220131_105052.jpg

14/ The red X is where I was and the arrow is the direction I facing while filming the object. Over the course of 30 minutes, I walked towards the object maybe 5 blocks. I did notice it rose above me slightly as I walked towards it. Inferring I was walking more underneath it?20220131_105320.jpg

There have been some initial suggestions that this is a co-axial drone, or tethered balloons. Can we provide any evidence to support or counter these claims...?

1643626768312.png 1643626874518.png
https://www.ecagroup.com/en/busines...018-eca-group-presents-its-autonomous-systems

Reddit thread:
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/sgm0gh/i_saw_a_ufo_today_in_laguna_niguel_ca_it_was/

Last edited:
Is there a full frame image with EXIF? Could work out a basic size/distance scale from that. Using make/model of phone and pixel dimensions.
I don't do twitter to ask.

I asked on there for the full frame image

Police use these coaxial drones, I wonder if the bigger ones have ADSB

I asked on there for the full frame image

Police use these coaxial drones, I wonder if the bigger ones have ADSB
I've checked ADSBexchange and nothing came up. I'll try and check NOTAMs for the area.

Last edited:
I see some debate on battery life, but a lot of these drones are powered by gasoline/petroleum

https://www.ecagroup.com/en/solutions/uav-it180-120-unmanned-aerial-vehicle

ECA Group Mini UAV IT180-120, a mini gasoline UAV for long operations. Equipped with a wide range of payloads, this Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) IT180-120 is ideally suited to civilian applications, such as civil security operations, survey and infrastructure inspection

I had thought that the proximity of the Marine Corps base at Camp Pendleton could have been a potential source for a UAS being flown without a NOTAM. However, this map confirms that the location that the UFO was seen is outside the R2503 Restricted Airspace.

1643631044838.png

Last edited:
The guy made many photo's, made video's, continued for 28 minutes (sic), and all we have is crappy images.. It just does not change does it? lol.

The guy made many photo's, made video's, continued for 28 minutes (sic), and all we have is crappy images.. It just does not change does it? lol.
Yeah unfortunately time is not a solution for a lack of a telephoto lens.

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately time is not a solution for a lack of a telephoto lens.
You see, if someone really is trying to solve something, I think he/she would do their best to find someone else with better gear. But maybe Steven was all alone in a deserted desert?
Not saying it therefore is a hoax, by no means.

Hey everyone, I'll be uploading all my raw photos and videos to The Black Vault sometime over next 24 hours. Everyone will have access.

Until then... any questions?

I agree with a coaxial type drone being the leading culprit. Although, there were witnesses in Los Angeles who claimed to have also seen same or similar object around the same time. Maybe a few of them in the sky performing surveillance or a test?

You see, if someone really is trying to solve something, I think he/she would do their best to find someone else with better gear. But maybe Steven was all alone in a deserted desert?
Not saying it therefore is a hoax, by no means.

It's not likely a hoax just another phone camera with a TFA object, people just don't have quick access to long lens cameras. The best that happen from this is he goes out and gets a P1000 or something and then see's it again and zooms in and it's a drone or a balloon or something. But we never hear about all the "easily identified because I had a telephoto lens" objects.

Hey everyone, I'll be uploading all my raw photos and videos to The Black Vault sometime over next 24 hours. Everyone will have access.

Hi Steven, the main questions would be - where exactly were you when you saw the object (Ocean Breeze Park?), and if possible can you identify exactly the direction you were looking and which trees are in the video? If you can mark up a screen shot of Google satellite imagery it would really help.

1643647799190.png

I agree with a coaxial type drone being the leading culprit. Although, there were witnesses in Los Angeles who claimed to have also seen same or similar object around the same time. Maybe a few of them in the sky performing surveillance or a test?
Are you the 8: The Mormon Proposition documentary guy?

I suggested coaxial drone as some of them have a similar aspect ratio ( tall and thin). Some are white.

2022-01-31_08-43-49.jpg

Although, there were witnesses in Los Angeles who claimed to have also seen same or similar object around the same time. Maybe a few of them in the sky performing surveillance or a test?
If it's not just some guy playing with his drone, maybe police, or CHP.

If it's a drone though, it's rather unusual. No something I'd expect law enforcement to use. But maybe it's new.

its definitely moving at least up and down. unless my spatial issues are wrong.. which is possible.

how he got some of these camera angles is a bit bizarre for my head. but in video 1 and 2.. one (is he sitting?) the blob is above the tall non-conferious tree. then he walks between the two trees and the blob is lower than it was originally as now it is between the tall tree and conferious tree.
1643648183420.png
forgive my sloppy approximations here.. i have the attention span of a gnat.

last video location.. i cant tell if its higher or lower, i'd have to wait for someone to make a path on google earth

note this angle a bit off... so take with a big grain of salt

EDIT this angle is the second to the last video. but location is the same for the last video.
1643648811604.png

Last edited:
Would this path be correct?

1.jpg

The viewing angle seems pretty consistent between shots at around 10°. So everything looks pretty much like the arrow in the first post indicates.

BTW there's another small object going left to right at the end of the 12:38 video.
2.jpg

That might be AAL1086, a 737 out of LAX. At the time 13 km to the NNE climbing through 28,000 ft. However the time seems to be a minute or so off (as in the video would have had to be taken a minute or so earlier for this to fit). If it is that plane though then could give some perspective on the other object's location.

Last edited:
Hi Steven, the main questions would be - where exactly were you when you saw the object (Ocean Breeze Park?), and if possible can you identify exactly the direction you were looking and which trees are in the video? If you can mark up a screen shot of Google satellite imagery it would really help.

1643647799190.png

top pink arrow is the blue playscape int he photos. he was likely originally sitting inthe gazebo at first. then he walks up between those big trees, then he goes out onto the sidewalk and walks up the road.

1643649298126.png

Would this path be correct?

1.jpg

The viewing angle seems pretty consistent between shots at around 10°. So everything looks pretty much like the arrow in the first post indicates.

BTW there's another small object going left to right at the end of the 12:38 video.
2.jpg

That might be AAL1086, a 737 out of LAX. At the time 13 km to the NNE climbing through 28,000 ft. However the time seems to be a minute or so off (as in the video would have had to be taken a minute or so earlier for this to fit). If it is that plane though then could give some perspective on the other object's location.
Your trace of my locations is 90% correct! However, the bulk of my first shots were taken at the RED "X" in image attached. The trees in my shots are the trees by the X.

Attachments

• park-map.jpg
    park-map.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 206
Small or far away? Maybe a large distant balloon.

Triangulation should be somewhat possible here.

its definitely moving at least up and down. unless my spatial issues are wrong.. which is possible.

how he got some of these camera angles is a bit bizarre for my head. but in video 1 and 2.. one (is he sitting?) the blob is above the tall non-conferious tree. then he walks between the two trees and the blob is lower than it was originally as now it is between the tall tree and conferious tree.
1643648183420.png
forgive my sloppy approximations here.. i have the attention span of a gnat.
In between shots, myself and 2 other adults would stare at the object and all of use were in agreement that the object was not moving up/down or left/right. There did appear to be a slight "wobble" perhaps or rotation. That first video by lamp post is about 50 feet from the 2nd and 3rd video.

I replied to a few questions above. Awaiting moderator approval. I need to reemphasize a point I made in my original tweets: As I walked toward the object, I appeared to be walking further under it. Meaning, it was obvious to my naked eye that it was not THAT far away, since every block I walked towards it, its degrees above the horizon increased. Had I not reached a deadend in the road, I feel like I could've eventually ended up directly underneath the object.

1643647799190.png

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-9.41.58-AM.jpg

I first started taking photos/videos by the lamp post at #1, I then walked over to the fence at #2. I then left the park and walked north.

There's also a fire station in the general direction of viewing, could be a fire service observation UAS

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-9.41.58-AM.jpg

I first started taking photos/videos by the lamp post at #1, I then walked over to the fence at #2. I then left the park and walked north.
Could we get an unaltered jpg from your phone with exif intact I think attaching them here would not remove exif but if so then Google drive or similar will do, or if not I can dm an email address.

Here's my guess for where the object was. #1 is the park where I started. #2 is the intersection where I ended up and noticed the object moving north until it disappeared. Based on my eyeball guess, the highlighted red area is where I think the object was located.Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-9.48.47-AM.jpg

This is the correct location, but I was facing almost due north (image of my angle attached).
no. we can see the houses in your video to match up the angle.

edit: sorry i missed a video.. mine is second to last video. if yours is the last video then the blob totally moved way over to the right. (from your new location angle).

Last edited:
In between shots, myself and 2 other adults would stare at the object and all of use were in agreement that the object was not moving up/down or left/right.
pictures don't lie. ill let the guys map it out on Google earth, i dont know how to do that from ground level.

no. we can see the houses in your video to match up the angle.

edit: sorry i missed a video.. mine is second to last video. if yours is the last video then the blob totally moved way over to the right.
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.09.17 AM.png

This is a screengrab from my last video

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-9.32.51-AM.jpg

This is the same lamp post and trees on Google maps

Back