The corporate media's representation of the Zimmerman case, debunked

mynym

Banned
Banned

Thought some of the details and background on Zimmerman was interesting, I hadn't heard it before. It's funny because I tend to think of or imagine the corporate media as basically full of scum and crackheads and so forth in general, yet they still shape my perceptions sometimes. In this case: Zimmerman = racist... or at least something is wrong with him because he's literally a cop wannabe and so forth. And maybe there is something wrong with him, yet it doesn't seem like he's a racist.

(Not sure about the skittles/Arizona thing that they included as supposed ingredients for lean, seems speculative and not worth going into given all the actual evidence.)

(Not sure about the skittles/Arizona thing that they included as supposed ingredients for lean, seems speculative and not worth going into given all the actual evidence.)

And yet that's the bulk of his case.

Seems to me all that needs to be done is find something prior to his murder referencing those exact items as ingredients to make lean. I've attempted to search but most of what I come up with is pages related to this case. I haven't found anyone stating those exact items to make lean. Usually it involves Sprite and Jolly Ranchers.

The part that sticks out to me is the ear buds and button in his pocket. Did he take them off because he knew he was going to assault him?

And yet that's the bulk of his case.

I thought the bulk of his case was the texts about aggression and the Facebook stuff about drugs known to be associated with paranoia and aggression. I.e. perhaps the perception of someone as a "creepy ass cracker" and so forth.

Regardless, I think he successfully debunked perceptions and imagery created in the corporate media of Martin as an innocent kid and Zimmerman as a guilty racist.

I'm not sure what stupid, lazy and trendy journalists within the corporate media expect those that they perceive as "white" from within the dim confines of their perception of others to do. If they are or can be perceived as "white" then they have to let those perceived as "black" beat them to death or knock their eye out in a "knockout game" and so forth?

Once more people figure out how to put the internet on their TV and so forth the corporate media will probably have less viewers than cat videos on Youtube anyway, so the opinions of trendy journalists will be irrelevant.

I would rather watch cat videos than the nonsense from the CTers.

In my opinion, Zimmerman did wrong when he got out of his car. Trayvon should have called 911 when he realized he was being followed. If Zimmerman had left his gun at home, like he should have if he had been on duty, I doubt he would have followed him on foot. Both were wrong and it cost one of them his life and will leave the other scared. Lose/lose

I would rather watch cat videos than the nonsense from the CTers.

That's the thing, though... the centralized/corporate media often isn't much better than the CTers. And the more they get stupid, lazy and trendy with stories and memes like those in this case the more likely it is that another cleverly crafted meme will pop up in someone's Facebook feed about it, discrediting the corporate/"mainstream" media again and causing more people to look to the multiple stream media for real journalism about things of significance that's a little less lazy, trendy and so forth.

And if the herd does begin trending that way then they're probably going to find viral WTC 7 videos and mass movements in the bowels of the body politic that may have already reached critical mass and all the rest of it.

One, the corporate media shouldn't be focusing on stories like this to the extent that they do in the first place.

Two, they shouldn't do so in ways that can easily be debunked. They're actually creating CT cultures and decentralized movements on the internet that match the technology of "the web."

If investigative journalists did their jobs on stories like this and focused and reported on reality, then there wouldn't be as much fuel for the fires on the internet. Same thing with NIST, they could have spared us all a lot of trouble if they'd just done their job instead of trying to simulate some conclusions suitable to the government.

You can blame CT culture... and some of it is pretty wild eyed. But they're being created and fueled by the wide eyed "official sources are now telling us" types content to read their teleprompters, government scientists who run simulations instead of investigations... and corporate scientists that "find" evidence for whatever is in their interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, all folks have to do is to start paying more attention to non sensational stories. I listen to NPR and the BBC and they have a lot of informative non sensational stories on them. NPR is free, while it costs for the cable channel.

I would like to ask you if you are familiar with the work of Leo Taxil, especially, these 2, "Les Mysteries Franc Maconnerie" and "La Femme et L'Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universal" .

Well, all folks have to do is to start paying more attention to non sensational stories. I listen to NPR and the BBC and they have a lot of informative non sensational stories on them. NPR is free, while it costs for the cable channel.

I would like to ask you if you are familiar with the work of Leo Taxil, especially, these 2, "Les Mysteries Franc Maconnerie" and "La Femme et L'Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universal" .

I had read a little about that before. As far as I'm concerned, if you like concept of being "top secret" and swearing secret oaths to each other as members of the secret societies typical to the ruling class and so forth then you have to take the bad (conspiracy theories about you) with the supposed good (the ability to conspire with other elite and wealthy people in secret). A simple illustration that I mentioned before, put people on an island and give them a game with objectives including social dynamics including the concept of tribes/teams and so forth. What's the first thing that those most interested in winning the game do? They form secret societies.

And that's all well and good. But if you're going to do that, then don't complain or whine too much about how victimized you are when other people on the island develop theories or stories about how you're conspiring or seek to undermine your tribe by inventing stories about it. And look at the illuminati, it's not as if all members of secret societies are good and noble. Are you familiar with the evidence about the illuminati?

Do you believe them to be accurate and true?

I think that they're a satire. But in some cases, satires usually aren't far from the truth. And if people with the top secret mentality symbolized by the all seeing eye and so forth were interested in "the truth" being known about them instead of people thinking that they're Luciferians and so forth, then they could have just tried to tell everyone more instead of forming secret societies while having monuments built to the ignorance of "the base" and so forth.

Are you interested in defending the Masonic mentality that they've demonstrated throughout the ages?

Last edited:
Well I will defend the Masons. I know of far too much good that they have done. I am not interested in discussing it with you.

You have shown an inability to support your views with anything other than opinions and you prefer to use any subject for long winded 'soliloquys' that ramble and that only support your opinions and they are devoid of any facts.

They are satire and a hoax, and they were written to embarrass the Catholic Church and their anti Masonary rulings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

The first book produced by Taxil after his conversion was a four-volume history of Freemasonry, which contained fictitious eyewitness verifications of their participation in Satanism. With a collaborator who published as "Dr. Karl Hacks," Taxil wrote another book called the Devil in the Nineteenth Century, which introduced a new character, Diana Vaughan, a supposed descendant of the Rosicrucian alchemist Thomas Vaughan. The book contained many implausible tales about her encounters with incarnate demons, one of whom was supposed to have written prophecies on her back with its tail, and another who played the piano in the shape of a crocodile.[2]

Diana was supposedly involved in Satanic freemasonry, but was redeemed when one day she professed admiration for Joan of Arc, at whose name the demons were put to flight. As Diana Vaughan, Taxil published a book called Eucharistic Novena, a collection of prayers which were praised by the Pope.

On April 19, 1897 Taxil called a press conference at which he claimed he would introduce Diana Vaughan to the press. He instead announced that his revelations about the Freemasons were fictitious. He thanked the clergy for their assistance in giving publicity to his wild claims.[3]

The hoax material is still used to this day. Chick Publications publishes such a tract called The Curse of Baphomet[4] and Randy Noblitt's book on satanic ritual abuse, Cult and Ritual Abuse also cites the Taxil hoax.
Content from External Source

You prefer to believe nonsense to to link them to the Illuminati, which is NOT Masonic and never was.

The Bavarian Illuminati

A secret society, founded on May 1, 1776, by Adam Weishaupt, who was Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt. Its founder at first called it the Order of the Perfectibilists; but he subsequently gave it the name by which it is now universally known. Its professed object was, by the mutual assistance of its members, to attain the highest possible degree of morality and virtue, and to lay the foundation for the reformation of the world by the association of good men to oppose the progress of moral evil.

To give to the Order a higher influence, Weishaupt connected it with the Masonic Institution, after whose system of Degrees, of esoteric instruction, and of secret modes of recognition, it was organized. It has thus become confounded by superficial writers with Freemasonry, although it never could be considered as properly a Masonic Rite. Weishaupt, though a reformer in religion and a liberal in politics, had originally been a Jesuit; and he employed, therefore, in the construction of his association, the shrewdness and subtlety which distinguished the disciples of Loyola; and having been initiated in 1777 in a Lodge at Munich, he also borrowed for its use the mystical organization which was peculiar to Freemasonry. In this latter task he was greatly assisted by the Baron Von Knigge, a zealous and well-instructed Freemason, who joined the Illuminati in 1780, and soon became a leader, dividing with Weishaupt the control and direction of the Order.
Content from External Source

You prefer to believe nonsense to to link them to the Illuminati, which is NOT Masonic and never was.

[Weishaupt] having been initiated in 1777 in a Lodge at Munich, he also borrowed for its use the mystical organization which was peculiar to Freemasonry. In this latter task he was greatly assisted by the Baron Von Knigge, a zealous and well-instructed Freemason, who joined the Illuminati in 1780, and soon became a leader, dividing with Weishaupt the control and direction of the Order.

A guy who is a mason teams up with another mason to control and direct an order is used as evidence that said order has nothing to link it to masons. Not sure I'm following you here.

Last edited:

Seeing the debacle that has been the Zimmerman Trial has lead me to think that the content we consume is made to order. News organizations know this and they know that it is far more profitable to tell people what they want to hear instead of telling them the facts. If I had just watched the sound bytes of cable news and did no further research, I might be among those who think that the case is all about racism when it was really about Stand Your Ground and the duties and authorities of Neighborhood Watch. I'm not saying that race wasn't an issue. But the bottom line is that we can't prove that. A more productive discussion at this point would be to re-evaluate stand your ground and perhaps establish guidelines for Neighborhood watch, but nobody seems to be talking about that. What it amounts to is that racism is a very divisive issue in the U.S. and the news networks know this. It gets people riled up it fires up twitter storms and pundits and shock jockeys all get to have their say in it. We squandered an opportunity to make some good come of this situation because some think that our justice system is subject to the whims of mob rule.

Back