Needs Debunking - a video my brother recorded nigh on 20 years ago of a ghost sighting

It's the usual story.....UFO pic or ghost pic too blurry to properly identify, which is precisely how it ends up being presented as a mystery. Nobody ever seems to photograph a crystal clear ghost.

Anyway, I enhanced this one a little, and I still don't see a ghost....

IMG_0238.jpeg

@Mythic Suns hope this thread didn't cause too much drama with you and you brother. I know you are trying to figure out what your bro saw but he didn't didn't ask for all this scrutiny for an old ass vid. I don't think anyone doubts his experience (we I don't anyway), we just are looking for rational ways to explain it.

@Mythic Suns hope this thread didn't cause too much drama with you and you brother. I know you are trying to figure out what your bro saw but he didn't didn't ask for all this scrutiny for an old ass vid. I don't think anyone doubts his experience (we I don't anyway), we just are looking for rational ways to explain it.
Nah, we're good. Bear in mind I did tell him this was a debunking site before I started the thread so he probably knew there was going to be at least some scrutiny.

Back