Tamerlan Tsarnaev Dabbled in Conspiracy Culture

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wing-extremist-literature-terror-attack.html

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
Seems like conditioning to equate any form of questioning/skepticism outside of the status quo with terrorism.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
We're not even sure he was behind it besides what "officials claim." They didn't even have the same color backpacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
It is interesting that a guy who belived that 911 and OKC were staged would also commit a terrorist attack. After thinking about this some more. It seems more likely that Tamerlan was just dabbling into anything that's extremist or non mainstream whether its muslim extremism or right wing extremism.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
And what makes you or anyone else so sure that torn bacpack was the one used to hold the explosive?
Can't tell if you're trolling or you're playing dumb.

Show me better evidence of what "officials claim".

You just blindly & obediently submit to officials' words as if it's gospel without question or thought? I thought you were a skeptic.

Last edited:

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
OK fair enough I'm sorry if I was condescending I didn't mean to attack you in anyway. It just irks me because the officials haven't provided any concrete evidence for their claims.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
After it was exposed that the "book" written by Tamserlan Tsarnaev to be completely fake evidence ... everything else that's claimed needs to be questioned and verified, rather than blindly accepted as truth.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
Try Google. They also claimed that they shot the Watertown officer, and it was later discovered that it was friendly fire.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
I found the younger brother's twitter on Reddit.. https://twitter.com/j_tsar

He's tweeting about being the best at beer pong, smoking weed, game of thrones, partying and etc. Normal teen things than does a complete 180? The officials claim he was a Muslim extremist when it's strictly prohibited in the Koran to drink alcohol.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
Not the transit cop though. And they corrected the story.

(edit, sorry I mean MIT cop)
I apologize for not being clear but yeah, I wasn't referring to the MIT cop. However, there were inconsistencies with the narrative pertaining to that story as well. Here's a indepth article which you might find interesting...

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/05/23/officer-collier-shooting-rosebud-moment-of-the-boston-bombing/

Last edited:

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
In addition, his behavior leading up to that point according to friends & peers, the tweets, all the normal things etc. don't seem consistent with someone who would do such a thing. I'm not saying I know for sure he's innocent, just saying his behavior doesn't seem consistent (in comparison to people like James Holmes, Timothy McKvay, etc)..

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-twitter-tweets-boston-suspect.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rnaev-umass-boston-marathon-bombings/2107813/

Last edited:

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
I found the younger brother's twitter on Reddit.. https://twitter.com/j_tsar

He's tweeting about being the best at beer pong, smoking weed, game of thrones, partying and etc. Normal teen things than does a complete 180? The officials claim he was a Muslim extremist when it's strictly prohibited in the Koran to drink alcohol.
And what does someone's social media status honestly prove. If this guy robbed a bank are his lawyers going to use his twitter posts as evidence of his character?
Try Google. They also claimed that they shot the Watertown officer, and it was later discovered that it was friendly fire.
I have only found one article that claims that Donahue was shot by the Tsarnaev brothers

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/boston-shooting-victims-were-friends.html

The headline reads: "Boston Police Officers Shot by the Tsarnaev Brothers Were Classmates". But the article is quoted as saying "after 26-year-old MIT campus police officer Sean Collier was found shot to death in his vehicle. The ensuing gunfight in Watertown that killed his older brother and accomplice, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, also left 33-year-old MBTA officer Richard Donohue in critical condition:. Which most certainly could have been an error. As far as we know, Collier was shot by Tamerlan, and in all likelihood somebody got confused and presumed that both officers were shot by Tamerlan. And remember this was a shootout and investigations as to who shot what and whom can take a while to determine if they can be determined at all.
I can point to major errors in reporting by the conspiracy media like claiming that the FBI agents involved in the capture of Dzhokar Tsarnaev were killed. But the difference is that nobody ever goes back and corrects these mistakes so their readers don't stop believin'!

BTW I'm still trying to find the book.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
And what does someone's social media status honestly prove. If this guy robbed a bank are his lawyers going to use his twitter posts as evidence of his character?

I have only found one article that claims that Donahue was shot by the Tsarnaev brothers

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/boston-shooting-victims-were-friends.html
Read my previous post; I never said anything of such would absolve him from guilt. It was just to demonstrate that his behavior was not consistent with serial killers who we've been exposed to such as Holmes, Lanza & McKvay -- he didn't fit into that role. He was your normal everyday teen.
The headline reads: "Boston Police Officers Shot by the Tsarnaev Brothers Were Classmates". But the article is quoted as saying "after 26-year-old MIT campus police officer Sean Collier was found shot to death in his vehicle. The ensuing gunfight in Watertown that killed his older brother and accomplice, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, also left 33-year-old MBTA officer Richard Donohue in critical condition:. Which most certainly could have been an error. As far as we know, Collier was shot by Tamerlan, and in all likelihood somebody got confused and presumed that both officers were shot by Tamerlan. And remember this was a shootout and investigations as to who shot what and whom can take a while to determine if they can be determined at all.
I can point to major errors in reporting by the conspiracy media like claiming that the FBI agents involved in the capture of Dzhokar Tsarnaev were killed. But the difference is that nobody ever goes back and corrects these mistakes so their readers don't stop believin'!

BTW I'm still trying to find the book.
Because they were corrected/removed after the mistake was discovered. As far as the book, it was was on Barnes & Noble website. It's been taken down since.

Here's a cache version:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130530...amerlan-tsarnaev/1115405634?ean=2940016219080

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
Read my previous post; I never said anything of such would absolve him from guilt. It was just to demonstrate that his behavior was not consistent with serial killers such as Holmes, Lanza & McKvay -- he didn't fit into that role. He was your normal everyday teen.

Because they were corrected/removed after the mistake was discovered. As far as the book, it was was on Barnes & Noble website. It's been taken down since.

Here's a cache version:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130530...amerlan-tsarnaev/1115405634?ean=2940016219080

Since it's so easy to change author's name, don't you think it is more likely that Mitchell just changed the author's name in hopes that a news outlet would pick up on it and drum up massive sales from people who think that Tameralan wrote the book?

I did a little digging and it appears that this guy also tried to do the same using Adam Lanza's name to sell his work.

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
Read my previous post; I never said anything of such would absolve him from guilt. It was just to demonstrate that his behavior was not consistent with serial killers who we've been exposed to such as Holmes, Lanza & McKvay -- he didn't fit into that role. He was your normal everyday teen.
The Boston Bombers, nor any of those people would be defined as serial killers. What would you honestly expect to see on Dzhokar's twitter? Would you expect that he would make his true feelings and intentions more obvious on a social network? Just because his actions didn't meet your expectations doesn't prove anything.

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
The Boston Bombers, nor any of those people would be defined as serial killers. What would you honestly expect to see on Dzhokar's twitter? Would you expect that he would make his true feelings and intentions more obvious on a social network? Just because his actions didn't meet your expectations doesn't prove anything.

Boston

Seems like conditioning to equate any form of questioning/skepticism outside of the status quo with terrorism.
Yah I kinda thought that as well as I was reading along. The art of propaganda is alive and well, was the first thought that crossed my mind.

moderateGOP

CT's aren't solely left or right wing. They are fringe elements of both liberal and conservative thought. Namely a lot of the terrorists and mass murderers smoke weed. Some are anti-Israel. Some are racists, some are libertarians. Due to the fact that this guy was looking a "Alternative media." In a way to escape the mainstream, as most terrorists do, I don't think he would label himself right or left wing. I bet he would like most libertarian candidates and hate any "establishment" guy, or traditional western views of the world. That's not any type of liberal or conservative I know...

jvnk08

Senior Member.
Now that we're months later from the event, it's even more pertinent to ask - what exactly did the government gain by this oh-so-obvious false flag? Conditioning the public in preparation of martial law, right? Right guys?

I'm curious as to what exactly you think "the government"(since we can legitimately refer to that massive organization collectively when discussing this subject) was thinking as they watched the public sheepishly consume their carefully designed hoax?

The attack and ensuing manhunt worked exactly as planned! Now, the public will have no issue with police riding down their neighborhood street in heavily armed convoys. Thanks to Boston, the meek American public will now go like sheep to the slaughter once we start rounding them up!
That's the line of thinking we're pursuing here, correct? Just want to be sure that we're consciously ignoring the fact that the police and national guard *could* be doing such a thing, without priming the public with such a contrived media stunt - if there was in fact a desire to round us all up(or whatever nefarious endgame plot you think the government is up to). Nah, artificially constructing a rather minor terrorist attack seems more logical. Get a grip.

Alchemist said:
You're equating the passive consumption of the wingnut, faux-skeptic portion of the alternative media industry(InfoWars et. al) with scientifically rigorous skepticism.

Last edited:

Boston

Same old mantra regurgitated again... "Do they need to provide YOU or anyone else with evidence"... 'Why should YOU be given anything at all'... be it proof of wmd's, documents, data for sims of buildings collapsing, aircraft black boxes, anything at all really... well of course not why would sheep want evidence?

I'm a big fan of this type of reasoning. There is exactly no other reason why information is withheld other than that its not conducive to the spin. If its harmful to the propaganda machines diatribe, then you can bet it will be classified as a national security issue and withheld from the public.

I believe George Carlin said it best, "its a club, and you aint in it"

Some people do wonder, I don't know how they dare?... why the fbi are so insistent on the bombs being in black backpacks when Dzhokar's was clearly white.

Also the picture which 'was released to the press' to claim 'shows him with no backpack after the blasts', is speculative at best. Just because it cannot be clearly seen at that angle doesn't mean it wasn't there.

I can only speculate that both backpack bombs were black... as per the quote... so how did he manage that, if that is indeed the case?
I'm not taking any sides on this one, I don't think I have enough information to really form an opinion on it. Or it could also be said we've not been given enough information to be able to form our own opinions on it. But either way the idea that the people are not somehow deserving of the individual respect sufficient to answer those questions, is absolutely appalling. To me its a sure sign of the propaganda machine hard at work.

The corporate oligarchy and its propaganda machine would be a great topic of conversation tho. Might have to start a thread on that one when I get back from dinner.

Oxymoron

Banned
Banned
Backpack discussion moved to:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-wrong-colored-backpack.1574/

Again, folks. Stay on topic. This thread is only to discuss Tsarnaev's possible interest in conspiracy culture, not about the backpack.
Well I don't mean to be picky but can you move the rest over as well as it makes it disjointed otherwise? Thanks.

Preferably from https://www.metabunk.org/threads/tamerlan-tsarnaev-dabbled-in-conspiracy-culture.2146/#post-60369 on.