Debunked: 2 FBI Agent's 'involved' in Dzhokar Tsarnaev's Arrest Killed in Training

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
Last edited by a moderator:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Bunk via headline. A common technique. You put a misleading headline on a real story, and 90% of people only really take in the headline. They don't read enough of the entire story to figure out it does not match, so just assume they missed the bit that confirmed the headline.

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
Bunk via headline. A common technique. You put a misleading headline on a real story, and 90% of people only really take in the headline. They don't read enough of the entire story to figure out it does not match, so just assume they missed the bit that confirmed the headline.
I've always wonder how many CTs actually read the articles they share amongst each other.

RustyShackleford

I don't see how this headline is misleading at all. If they were part of the team that helped arrest Tsarnaev, then they were involved. Just because you assumed it meant that they were deployed in Watertown does not make it misleading.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see how this headline is misleading at all. If they were part of the team that helped arrest Tsarnaev, then they were involved. Just because you assumed it meant that they were deployed in Watertown does not make it misleading.
"part of the team that helped arrest Tsarnaev" means they were members of "the team" (the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team in Quantico, VA), not that they aided in the arrest.

Drew

"part of the team that helped arrest Tsarnaev" means they were members of "the team" (the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team in Quantico, VA), not that they aided in the arrest.
Late to the story, but it's worth mentioning that the original foxnews story now contains no reference to Boston or Dzokhar Tsarnaev, in either the headline or the body of the article.

mynym

Banned
Banned
Late to the story, but it's worth mentioning that the original foxnews story now contains no reference to Boston or Dzokhar Tsarnaev...
Noticed that too. Scrubbed? Just going by memory but the original local story that I read a while ago said that they were part of the team involved with the Boston boys. Found it:
Last month, the team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. Link
Interesting, if this is a story in which the corporate media starts scrubbing stuff or retracting stuff like they do sometimes then that's usually a sign that the intelligence services of various nations have been incorporated into the plot of the story. My conspiracy theory so far... the intelligence services working for the oligarchs that own The Grand Chessboard probably had to wrap up a Russian terrorist cell operating in America after it turned out that they actually wouldn't be going back to Chechnya and fighting with the terrorists there* against the Russians. Oops. (...against the Russians like Uncle Ruslan might have wanted. What losers! So: "Get him out on the corporate media... and find some female DNA on the bombs while you're at it." I'd imagine. Not sure what happened to that meme. The investigation is ongoing, I'd imagine...)

With respect to a hypothetical Russian terrorist cell note the people with the "#1 Terrorist" license plate and so forth. It may be that the Russians have begun doing the same thing that America did to them in Operation Cyclone and so forth. And this "wrapping up" of various people after a terrist attack may also be why they recently arrested an American spy over there and so forth.

It's likely that the intelligence services can't tell if they are some of our allies, terrorists and mercenaries** or if they work for the Russian intelligence services that serve their oligarchs, etc. "You're either with us or you're with the terrorist." --George W. (But it gets a little confusing sometimes: "Fool me once... uh... and terrism happens.")

And in the background, more Russian ships headed toward Syria incoming, etc.?

Everything is only a theory, including conspiracy theories... except when it isn't, in fact... just a theory. One thing seems certain, the streams of information that you're getting out of the "mainstream"/corporate media usually contain a lot of bunk.

“The impression I got, and this is a big leap: They said if they would have known, if you would have followed up and they would have known that he was coming back to Dagestan, that possibly the Boston Marathon bombing would not have occurred,” Cohen said. “I presume that means they would have ‘offed’ him, which would have been great.”
Mueller did not respond directly to the suggestion that Russian agents would have killed Tsarnaev if they had received better intelligence from the FBI. He told Cohen that, “For a variety of reasons, not the least of which the case had been closed some time ago, that particular indication that he was on his on his way back to Russia did not get acted upon.”
Seriously?

If only the intelligence services had bigger budgets and a better infrastructure and were all fused together, then everyone would be safe. But the FBI and the CIA are still separate and the Russians and others aren't centralized into one huge Global System Inc. similar to what NATO has yet. If only they could all be incorporated then we'd all be safe. Bummer.

Kyrgyzstan’s decision to cancel the Manas Transit Center deal with the United States is probably the most significant step in the ‘War on Drugs’. At the very least it will give Russia and other countries the opportunity to acquire a larger share of the global drug trade, which is currently run by NATO. The Manas air base plays a central role in NATO’s drug network because it is the key transit hub for Afghan heroin. Additionally the base is used by Washington to conduct covert meetings with top terrorists... Boiling Frogs Post
(More hopium and change incoming...)

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
Yes it does, the headline of the 12160 article reads "2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die" while the Virginian Pilot article they copied from simply reads "FBI: Agents died in fall from helicopter off Va. coast". 12160's headline is very clearly implying that the agents were involved in Dzhokar's arrest which could only mean that they were deployed in watertown. You're trying to say that these men were involved in the arrest simply because they were part of the team that arrested him, (which is completely absurd) then you later tell me that the article is not misleading because I assumed that that it meant they deployed in Watertown when they would have to have been deployed in Watertown in order to be "involved" in the arrest. You can't have it both ways :)

If I'm a member of the SWAT team, does that now mean I as an individual am involved with every single one of their operations? No because that's impossible and ridiculous.

Also the Virginian Pilot (the source from which 12160 posted their article) released this article confirming the the FBI agents' cause of death which reads:

The Virginian Pilot said:
Last month, the team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. To correct erroneous reports in other media, Special Agent Ann Todd, an FBI spokeswoman in Washington, said this week that Lorek and Shaw were not directly involved in the apprehension of Tsarnaev, nor even in Watertown, Mass., at the time of his arrest
So apparently I'm not the only one who made that assumption based on the headline.
Now Rusty, do you honestly think that 12160, or anyone else in the conspiracy blogosphere posted that information? They would have, if their intentions were to "get the truth out". :) It seems to me that these so called "truth seekers" are very uninterested in the truth.

Cairenn

Senior Member.
Well, folks in Texas run on their support of death penalty.

To us, beheading seems like a violent and harsh means of executing someone. But until the just after the middle of the 1800s, it was a much quicker death than hanging was. Until then, hanging did not break the neck, the person suffocated to death.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Debunked: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’ [HOAX] 9/11 12
Mick West Debunked: Pentagon has Evidence of "Off-World Vehicles Not Made on this Earth" UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 14
derrick06 Debunked: United Nations creates a "NWO" website Conspiracy Theories 2
N Debunked: Google Mail icon shows linkage to Freemasons Conspiracy Theories 4
Mendel Debunked: The WHO did not take the Taiwan CDC seriously Coronavirus COVID-19 0
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mendel Debunked: Radar Waves Affect Clouds General Discussion 0
Pumpernickel Need Debunking: Foucault's Pendulum debunked through Mach's principle (the Earth is a static object in the center of the Universe) Science and Pseudoscience 16
M Ufos arrive to the central zone of Chile. (Debunked). Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Jesse3959 FE Debunked with water tube level - 187 foot building 21.2 miles away below eye level Flat Earth 0
H Debunked: Cadillac Mountain from 220 miles Flat Earth 7
Jesse3959 FE Claim Debunked: JTolan Epic Gravity Experiment - Flat earther disproves Perspective! (or his instruments.) Flat Earth 0
Mick West Debunked: DoD prepares for martial law in CONUS: Conspiracy Theories 0
Oystein Debunked: AE911T: CNBC Anchor Ron Insana claims Building 7 a Controlled Implosion 9/11 13
A Debunked: NASA tampered with the original television audio of the Apollo 11 moon landing Conspiracy Theories 1
Greylandra Debunked: media headline "Judea declares war on Germany" [boycott] Conspiracy Theories 20
Mick West Discovery Channel's "Contact: Declassified Breakthrough" was debunked 2.5 years ago UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Joe Hill Debunked: "The North Face of Building 7 Was Pulled Inward" 9/11 66
A Debunked : Fake Set Moon Landing with TV Camera and Stairs Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
Staffan Debunked: Wikileaks releases unused footage of moon landing (Capricorn One movie scenes) Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Debunked: Neil deGrasse Tyson : "That Stuff is Flat" Flat Earth 10
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Trees being cut down "because they block 5G" (tree replacement in Belgium) 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 44
deirdre Debunked: Exemption from military service doc proves Jews had foreknowledge of WW2 (fake leaflet) General Discussion 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Obama called Michelle "Michael" in a speech. (Referring to Michael Mullen Jr) Quotes Debunked 0
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
Rory Debunked: The Lunar Cycle affects birth rates Health and Quackery 26
Rory Debunked: Study shows link between menstrual cycle and the moon Health and Quackery 30
novatron Debunked: California Wildfires Match the Exactly Path of the Proposed Rail System Wildfires 3
Rory Debunked: "You must love yourself before you love another" - fake Buddha quote Quotes Debunked 7
W Debunked: Qanon claims there have been 51k sealed indictments filed this year. Current Events 11
K Debunked: Audio of David Rockefeller "leaked" speech in 1991 [Audio Simulation] General Discussion 2
tadaaa Debunked: Fake photos-Novichok attack Russian 'agents' (side by side gates) General Discussion 34
Mick West Debunked: XYO Device Replacing GPS, Saving $2 Million a Day General Discussion 23
Mick West Debunked: "Tip Top" as a QAnon Clue from Trump [He's said it before] Conspiracy Theories 3
Whitebeard Debunked: Nibiru FOUND? Mysterious gigantic rogue planet spotted lurking outside our solar system Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Debunked: "There Exists a Shadowy Government" — Daniel Inouye Quotes Debunked 0
Mick West Debunked: Delta Lambda Compression General Discussion 16
MisterB Debunked: Isle of Man from Blackpool at water level proves flat earth [refraction] Flat Earth 19
JFDee Debunked: Wernher von Braun confirmed that rockets can't leave earth Conspiracy Theories 23
Mick West Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers Conspiracy Theories 33
MikeG Debunked: Obamacare Article 54 (Satire FB Page) General Discussion 2
Mick West Debunked: "Deadly Ultraviolet UV-C and UV-B Penetration to Earth’s Surface:" [Stray Light] Contrails and Chemtrails 30
Astro Debunked: Apollo Lunar Module Hatch Too Small for Spacesuit Science and Pseudoscience 0
Mick West Debunked: NIST's Lack of Explanation for WTC7 Freefall [They Have One - Column Buckling] 9/11 38
Jedo Debunked: WTC7 was the only building not on the WTC block that had a fire on 9/11 9/11 0
Mick West Debunked: Thermite Slag on WTC beams [Oxy Cutting Slag] 9/11 2
Mick West Debunked: The WTC 9/11 Angle Cut Column. [Not Thermite, Cut Later] 9/11 137
Mick West Debunked: AE911Truth's Analysis of Slag Residue from WTC Debris 9/11 20
Related Articles

Related Articles