Skyderalert Whistleblower challenge

Look at all the photos on skyder. We got nailed in CO today. It turned into a whiteout. This stuff is bad news. My aluminum level is 6x abnormal. Tell me where else is it coming from? I cough on this crud. So does my wife. My friend gets migraines on heavy spray days. We have had the spider webby stuff float down before when wind came up unexpected. The fish spine clouds and bizarre looking fake crud is NOT NORMAL. They are spraying the crap out of us. Lord help us all. I think it is due to panic over the arctic ice melt.
I too live in Colorado and yesterday was the first day is months that we had contrails. The white that you saw yesterday was fog, the result of a weather system that came in late Wed night. This time of year is when our weather really changes and we get systems rolling through every week, some bring rain/snow while others cool us off. Did you notice that the temp on Thurs was about 15 degrees cooler then Wed? Cool front came through.

Look at all the photos on skyder. We got nailed in CO today. It turned into a whiteout. This stuff is bad news. My aluminum level is 6x abnormal. Tell me where else is it coming from? I cough on this crud. So does my wife. My friend gets migraines on heavy spray days. We have had the spider webby stuff float down before when wind came up unexpected. The fish spine clouds and bizarre looking fake crud is NOT NORMAL. They are spraying the crap out of us. Lord help us all. I think it is due to panic over the arctic ice melt.
I've been seeing the same as the Skyder photos for sixteen years now. They aren't any different from the pre-1995 contrail photos archived at the top of this messageboard.

Please explain what aluminum levels you are talking about (6x abnormal), because no abnormal levels have been shown so far.

Yes, spider webs to float around, from spiders. They were described by Charles Darwin in 1832.
“In the evening all the ropes were coated & fringed with Gossamer web. I caught some of the aeronaut spiders, which must have come at least 60 miles: How inexplicable is the cause which induces these small insects, as it now appears in both hemispheres, to undertake their aerial excursions.”

"Fish spine clouds" sounds like cirrus vertebratus, described at least by 1956:
Ci ve
Cirrus vertebratus
species of Cirrus
Cirrus, the elements of which are arranged in a manner suggestive of vertebrae, ribs, or a fish skeleton.

No one is "spraying the crap" out of you, but it's pretty clear someone is scaring the hell out of you, needlessly. If they didn't tell you the facts laid out in the links above, they did you no favors. Either they are a poor source of information, or they have deliberately misled you. Either way, you should be furious that they would needlessly inculcate such fear into you, and induce you to be afraid of ordinary clouds and contrails made of water in the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has aluminium ever been hypothesised as a climate regulator/sun reflector, or just sulphur?
What are the theories on reasons for aluminium being sprayed again?
Just genocide, or something practical?

Look at all the photos on skyder. We got nailed in CO today. It turned into a whiteout. .

They were experiencing the exact same phenomenon in Colorado over 40yrs ago:

http://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0469(1970)027<0937:AOOCEO>2.0.CO;2

The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent contrails exist from 25,000 to 40,000 ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.
[....]
Contrail development and spreading begins in the morning hours with the start of heavy jet traffic and may extend from horizon to horizon as the air traffic peaks. Fig. 1 is a typical example of midmorning contrails that occurred on 17 December 1969 northwest of Boulder. By midafternoon, sky conditions had developed into those shown in Fig. 2 an almost solid contrail sheet reported to average 500 m in depth.

Content from External Source

Sorry for your health problems Timothy, but they aren't being caused by ice crystals being formed 7 miles above you.

Has aluminium ever been hypothesised as a climate regulator/sun reflector, or just sulphur?
What are the theories on reasons for aluminium being sprayed again?
Just genocide, or something practical?

Aluminum is sprayed so monsanto can sell aluminum resistant seeds. That's the story anyway.

I'd imagine that one of the main sources of Al is water that has been through a filtration plant. In water filtration plants AlSO4, aluminum sulphate, is added to the water as it enters the system. The dissolved particles attach themselves to all contaminants, making them heavier and thus sinking. At this point the treated water usually sits in massive tanks for a few days, tanks with a couple of feet of sand at the bottom. Then it is moved on to the next phase of filtering and cleaning, and finally it is treated: this is the bit where it is chlorinated (and fluoridised, if you happen to live in one of those backward countries where fluoridation is still practiced).

At the end of all this there tends to be quite a bit of aluminum sulphate left in the water. Drink the water, and the levels of aluminum in your body will increase. Of course, if you're getting water from a natural well then the levels of aluminum will reflect that of the lands around.

Not sure why all the fuss about aluminum, it's very common, and one of the least toxic substances on the planet. AlSO4 has been linked with Alzheimer's, but that's a different story.

The main source of Aluminium is in food. Not only is it taken up by plants but is ubiquitous as a food additive. While normally 90 to 95% is readily excreted for some people with health problems it can accumulate. At the moment the EU recommend a dietary level of 1mg/kg body weight per week. I think most people would find that difficult.

I am impressed by the effort SkyderAlert goes to to personalise email to it's supporters...

SkyderAlertPersonalises.PNG

"Dear (Contact First Name), ..."
Oh, I feel so special!

Oh Gawd, I can't believe they're showing this at Guild Hall in East Hampton. I should go see if I recognize anyone in the crowd.

George, you are in a unique position. You could lead this movement into a real force for change if you want to and find real solutions to what you might now see as a mystery. Before you go flying up in the sky chasing airplanes you first need to identify your suspects, which planes to chase? You say you have been in photography for 30 years. You are a professional videographer. Why not apply that skill on a higher level?

In your film, this is the best you have done:

george barnes.jpg

This is what an amateur can do with a > $200 camera:

This is where you should be by now, if not even better:

where George needs to be.jpg

C,mon, George. Show us the beef.

Back