sequential water vapor generation

I suspect that "Chemfiend's" claim is either:

-water vapor isn't making it to Iowa
-water vapor is being pulled out of the air over Iowa

And this is due to human intent and action, and isn't what would be expected in a natural system. I.e. "geoengineering."

I also suspect that this is perceived as the action of an evil Them.

Lastly I suspect that "Chemfiend" feels that the weather satellite images are such obvious and devastating proof, that no explanation is needed. It just hits you in face. That we're puzzled must seem very puzzling and disappointing to "Chemfiend."

Last edited:
Btw, I don't think that's what "Chemfiend" is focusing on. I think it's the area of light grey that's disappearing from over Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado, and thus "receding" from the direction of Iowa.
well, that's the weather now, not what it was when chemfiend posted
SmartSelect_20220616-051404_Samsung Internet.gif
it looks like Wichita makes thunderstorms happen now

Last edited:
I've changed my mind. I didn't pay enough attention to the thread title: Water Vapor Generation. Which must be referring the red "plume." But that's not in Iowa, and it's not a fire in Nebraska. That's Kansas. I can't find any info on a large fire in Kansas.

Edit: You were posting as I was working on my post. I think this is just natural weather.

I've changed my mind. I didn't pay enough attention to the thread title: Water Vapor Generation. Which must be referring the red "plume." But that's not in Iowa, and it's not a fire in Nebraska. That's Kansas. I can't find any info on a large fire in Kansas.

Edit: You were posting as I was working on my post. I think this is just natural weather.
You are 24 hours late, the weather is different now.

I don't think it's geoengineering, but I don't think it's "natural" either: the fire map I linked earlier also shows lightning (I turned that layer off for my screenshot), and it does look like the pollution from Wichita helped cause a thunderstorm to form with the current conditions, similar to what happened 24 hours ago over Nebraska.

Tuesday night - June 14, 2022 - 10:18 CDT
KCCI Des Moines Iowa - Weather Report - Radar Map

Line of thunderstorms.
Iowa R.png

I can't embed, and you'll have to suffer through part of a commercial.
https://www.kcci.com/article/west-des-moines-iowa-weather-forecast-june-14/40284210#

Glad I never deleted this early test footage from the GOES-16. This is from years ago, and is in visible light. The point: Look at how water vapor (i.e. clouds) suddenly appear over Oklahoma and Texas. Clouds and thunderstorms "boil up." It's natural.

Last edited:
I don't think it's geoengineering, but I don't think it's "natural" either: the fire map I linked earlier also shows lightning (I turned that layer off for my screenshot), and it does look like the pollution from Wichita helped cause a thunderstorm to form with the current conditions, similar to what happened 24 hours ago over Nebraska.
support:
Article:
The researchers found that pollution released by boats as they traverse shipping lanes can and does trigger lightning storms. A lot of lightning storms. In fact, these areas of oceanic congestion see up to twice as many storms as would otherwise be expected.

More support incoming next year:
Article:
A team of atmospheric scientists from around the nation is descending on the Houston, Texas, area for the next 14 months to seek answers to a vexing question: Do tiny specks of soot, dust, smoke, and other particles suspended in Earth’s atmosphere help determine the severity of thunderstorms?

The point: Look at how water vapor (i.e. clouds) suddenly appear over Oklahoma and Texas. Clouds and thunderstorms "boil up." It's natural.
But "natural" often gets a big boost from dust storms, smoke, etc, as the particulates provide nuclei to seed water droplets, which is why a discussion of fires is not out of place here. The whole principle behind cloud seeding is the same whether or not it's man-made. I've watched a long train of clouds appear out of the atmosphere as the breeze took moist air over a power plant with its otherwise-invisible emissions.

Back