Photo shop. How to check if a picture has been Photoshopped

derwoodii

Senior Member.
this and a few other sites provide some info back ground and a test to see.

thou i am unsure of how well they work or yet to dig into the sites bonafide

http://internet.wonderhowto.com/how...if-picture-has-been-photoshopped-not-0138649/

Give it a try yourself. Larger images (the original if you have access to them would be best) will produce better results, and it will take a little while to pick out the differences in better Photoshopped images. But with some practice, analyzing the ELA values is a great way to check for sneaky Photoshops.

original yes it was about being kicked in the nuts
te8yvaqe.jpg

photoshopped then insult to injury added

saw.jpg
what site will send you a compassion pic file

752246ddb687085f8ad5214b4f9b82a0a8edc961.248914.png 0667bca9e4f54e498f676c7d4adf6614b7f4f609.485239.png

yes a little obvious here but I learning the system and how to's as we speak

Did you mean to post this elsewhere?

no I was 1st testing toying around in the sandpit with pictures to see if worthy a true post as was unsure if its just a gimmick
I mean really if need original pictures of suspected fakes to make best compassion,,, then ispso facto why would you need to test them as be obvious. As well I'm pretty sure that super dupa fakers know how to smooth out or hide a forgery. But it is a handy test to find the more simple tricks and may progress on to other higher end tasks

ok I found some time to school up but there's so much to learn its a bit beyond me. I'm handy with chainsaws not so much with high end digital enhancement . Heres a link to some FAQ fake pictures and the how its done. I'm hopin others may find benefit from this

http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/categories/17-FotoForensics

Hackers and fotoforensics seem legit sites no bad press i could find
fotoforensics.com_thumb.png

kim-lg.png

I now need to move this post /thread to a proper forum? er um ? Mick if you could be so kind to tell me which or please do so

Back