Paul Kevin Curtis, chemtrail believer accused of sending Ricin to Pres Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read up on that. The accused guy killed himself.
People did say there was doubts and no conclusive proof it was him, but he did make some really creepy and threatening remarks to his psychiatrist about poisoning people.

Just read up on that. The accused guy killed himself.
People did say there was doubts and no conclusive proof it was him, but he did make some really creepy and threatening remarks to his psychiatrist about poisoning people.
yes I read up on that . How convenient he kills himself . Why the Enquirer paper ? Didnt they have to destroy all the contents in that building ? Hmm a reporter ? diversion and murder .

i have not read very deep into this story, but id like to say that pure-ish ricin extraction is easier than 4/5 over the counter drug cooks/extractions(so long as you dont expose yourself post extraction..) and would be very easy to do in a crate and destroy with little practice.

I wouldn't be so sure, Joe. I did attend the detention hearing yesterday ad will be giving you my report this evening.

It doesnt ,matter to me but the news is saying no traces of ricin found and he may have been set up or framed . Like I said its fishy the timing after the bombing . Diversion . Then they repeal the Part of stock act MONDAY http://www.rollcall.com/news/obama_signs_partial_repeal_of_stock_act-224019-1.html

So now you are believing what the news says? Actually, it was the defense attorney who introduced the possibility that someone else could have posted the letter. In this sort of hearing, it is the attorney's job to keep the client out of jail by cross examination of evidence being made by the prosecution. Debunking, sort of, or at least introducing doubt.

It sounds like you are cooking up a government conspiracy. Well, a "frame-up" such as you speak of would have involved FBI agents who had complete control of his house for many hours during the search. If there were a conspiracy out to "Frame up", they failed to plant any evidence which could be used to keep him in jail. It is clear that they did nothing of the sort and so he is out on bond. I have much more to say, later.

So now you are believing what the news says? Actually, it was the defense attorney who introduced the possibility that someone else could have posted the letter. In this sort of hearing, it is the attorney's job to keep the client out of jail by cross examination of evidence being made by the prosecution. Debunking, sort of, or at least introducing doubt.

It sounds like you are cooking up a government conspiracy. Well, a "frame-up" such as you speak of would have involved FBI agents who had complete control of his house for many hours during the search. If there were a conspiracy out to "Frame up", they failed to plant any evidence which could be used to keep him in jail. It is clear that they did nothing of the sort and so he is out on bond. I have much more to say, later.
No Jay the news said they are possibly looking into weather he was framed . Would I be surprised ? Nope . We will see what happens . Seems you are willing to convict him just because he is a chemmie ? Or maybe its just me ? Keep us informed . I say it will wind up like the Hutatree Militia case .

4/23 UPDATE:A federal judge this afternoon formally dismissed criminal charges against Curtis. Magistrate S. Allan Alexander signed an order for dismissal after prosecutors petitioned to drop their case since “the ongoing investigation has revealed new information.”http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ricin-case-crumbling-678452

This just gets more bizarre:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ricin-case-crumbling-678452
During a court hearing yesterday, lawyers for Curtis contended that he had been framed and pointed investigators toward James Everett Dutschke, a 41-year-old Tupelo man with whom Curtis has feuded. Like Curtis, Dutschke is a martial arts expert, a musician, and a Mensa member.
Content from External Source
A feud between two genius musical martial artists?

This just gets more bizarre:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ricin-case-crumbling-678452
During a court hearing yesterday, lawyers for Curtis contended that he had been framed and pointed investigators toward James Everett Dutschke, a 41-year-old Tupelo man with whom Curtis has feuded. Like Curtis, Dutschke is a martial arts expert, a musician, and a Mensa member.
A feud between two genius musical martial artists?
You'd figure he d just mail it to the guy hes feuding with ??? Seems to me everyone going bonkers ? almost everyone that is ?

Dafuq did i just read O.O

lmao. elvis, mensa, ricin, martial arts, mississippi, this could be a straight to dvd cult classic!

You'd figure he d just mail it to the guy hes feuding with ??? Seems to me everyone going bonkers ? almost everyone that is ?

Maybe he was trying to frame him with attempting assassinating the president so he'd get the death penalty. Those geniuses always over-think things

This short video by Curtis refers to J. Everett Dutschke:

This video by Dutschke has a response by Curtis(1stConspiracyRealist) and a reference by Dutschke to a bumper sticker on a car which reads, " He has a sign on his car that says "Christian & a Democrat"... He obviously never read the part about "Thou Shalt Not Steal!"

dustypama.JPG

Curtis' Facebook page had an image of Curtis standing by a bumper sicker with the same wording as above:

elvisguy.JPG

That is some of what I have known for several days.

I've retitled the thread with "accused of ...", since we don't know who did what. Probably should have been that way from the beginning.

Also:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/23/charges-dropped-against-mississippi-man-in-ricin-letters-case/

Dutschke said that he knows Curtis but that the two had a falling out. Dutschke said the last contact they had was in 2010 when Dutschke threatened to sue Curtis for saying he was a member of Mensa, a membership group for people with high IQs.
This sounds like it would make an interesting documentary film.

i find this mensa stuff a vain comedy, as many people of serious intellect see it as a cumbersome and useless organization devoted to public ego masturbation and it is normally only touted by those not actually in it, or barely so.

Meh. i have beef with "IQ" and the way it is measured. if i wasnt so hostile about it id start a thread about debunking it.

Man, political sign theft is just an every 4 year past time... not a crime... :p shit is really just fancy littering anyway.

Mensa reminds me alot of the American culinary federation. from the outside it seems big and important, the single largest representative of a group, but from the inside it is antiquated, social masturbation, totally irrelevant, tacky brown nosery only important to those involved, and just generally useless.

man i take issue with alot of ego masturbating groups involved in my life.... or i just like saying that....

Mensa can be interesting. Prior to the internet, I feel it was more useful. Sometimes it is just nice to talk to someone where you don't need to explain your words. Today, I can reach more folks without needing to go to a Mensa meeting.

I see it as an 'interest group', a lot like SF folks or anime fans or re enactors. Many folks in Mensa do seem to have poor interpersonal skills. It would be interesting to see the percentage of folks there that are on the 'autism spectrum'.

On Monday 4/22/13 I had a prior arrangement for a trip which happened to pass 20 miles away from Oxford, MS where the second day of Curtis' detention hearing was to be held. I arrived at the Federal Courthouse and went to Courtroom #2 on the second floor. The hearing was scheduled for 10 am, but was rescheduled to 10:30 due to a previous hearing running overtime.

The prosecution team consisted of two older men and Mr. Lamar approx 50 yrs old who deposed FBI Special Agent Brandon Grant.

Curtis entered in orange coveralls chained at the ankles and around the waist, he looked around the room and made a couple of comments to people I could not understand. He seemed altogether normal and spoke frequently to his attorney. There were about 20 or so people watching. This was the second day of hearings, after a weekend off.

Grant described the searches of Curtis' residence in Corinth, MS, his Ford Escape SUV, his cellphone, three personal computers two of which were dormant, and a GPS device. No ricin, castor beans, lye, acetone or processing equipment known to be used for making ricin were found. The search of his computer was described as a "dirty word" search for terms related to the subject of the search, but Grant said that a "deep dive" search into the HD including deleted files had not been completed. They had tracked at least two IP's from the residence logging into Curtis' facebook page. The ricin was described as crude, with the consistency of sand. A complete analysis had not been completed but preliminary tests had flagged ricin.

Several exhibits were entered and described:
-2009 application for social security disability due to bipolar paranoid depression. Claimed to have resulted from a motorcycle accident, and Curtis was receiving $700/month.
-conviction record for public intoxication with a 24 month parole, fine paid
-email from Curtis using the address KCjustice4U@ xxxx to a local church complaining about them not allowing him to give testimony about his body parts conspiracy theory, with an attached article about an Illinois church pastor being stabbed, the email was from 2003, with a follow up email six years later
-Papers from a local court proceeding b family members in 2006 requesting involuntary committal to a mental health facility, dismissed because there was no finding of a threat to himself or others
-police reports from Booneville, MS; April 2006, complaint of a Crown Victoria auto by home watching him, Nove. 2007, complaint of domestic disturbance against Curtis by his son, Oct. 2008 cyberstalking vs Mr. Pardoo(due?), Oct. 2008 pulled weapon on Mr Pardoo, 2008, claimed garbage can thrown through window, 2008 Pardoo, cyberstaking.
-Emails between Curtis and Everette Dutschke May-June 2010 regarding various disputes over Dutschke publishing manuscripts of Curtis' book on body parts conspiracy theorytitled "Missing Pieces", some veiled threats of violence.
- an online petition by Curtis advocating investigation of body parts sales, to regulate donwas using a ployations of body parts
-local news article quoting Curtis' relatives describing his mental illness over the past years, and how he avoids taking prescribed medication for it
-police report from Monroe, LA,where Curtis was charged with assault and cyberstalking vs David Daniels, a local attorney. A restraining order enjoining Curtis had been granted. The case was heard by Judge Sadie Holland, now 80 years old, who was one of the recipients of a ricin letter. Sadie Holland is the mother of State Rep. Steve Holland.

At that point, cross examination of FBI agent Grant began by Curtis' attorney Christy R. McCoy. Earlier, when many of the exhibits were entered into the record by the prosecution, McCoy had claimed that she had not ever seen the documents. The prosecution insisted that she had been given all exhibits and had copied them herself. When she was shown the documents, she briefly looked at them for no more than 30 seconds and allowed them to be entered into evidence. In my opinion she appeared to be using a ploy, because in her cross examination she revealed that she was familiar enough with the documents to have strategies for refuting them which she appeared to have laid out on paper beforehand.

She began by asking about the searches, and was able to get Grant to express that no physical or digitalevidence had directly connected Curtis with the mailings. She showed herself to be a skilled defense attorney who was able to ask questions which led Grant to agree that:
-just because someone is mentally ill does not mean they would commit a terrorist act
-it was possible that someone else could have gathered the publicly available statements of Curtis and used them
-Curtis had known enemies in the community

At about 1 pm, the female judge called for a lunch recess. I saw FBI Agent Grant walk out and seat himself in the hallway. He appeared exhausted. I had other business for the rest of the day and did not return.

As I understand it, Curtis' case was originally simply "dismissed", but later the Judge allowed the prosecution to change that to "dismissed without prejudice" which allows them to bring him back into detention if further evidence is produced.

Thinking about the hypothesis of a frame-up. The perpetrator of such an action would have to risk a lot. Failure would backfire and he would get the charge himself. According to what we've seen so far, if such a perpetrator existed, he would not only have to perpetrate the perfect crime and not incriminate himself as well as assuring that sufficient evidence was laid out to incriminate Curtis. A fiber, DNA, an envelope or stamp planted, a second mailing with something that would positively provide investigators with something connecting Curtis to the crime. If it was a frame up, the perpetrator failed utterly and risked everything for that effort.

Yes, it's a weird one. On the one hand Curtis seems highly unreliable, and that interview above did not help. On the other hand they found zero evidence of ricin manufacture or research at his house (although you say they had not completed the deep search of deleted files).

Maybe it's neither of these guys. Curtis was fingered by accident, and then he fingered Dutschke because of their feud?

Curtis talks at the end of the video about how he's going to perform on TV now and is getting various media deals. Looks like he intends to make the most of it.

Curtis contended that he had been framed and pointed investigators toward James Everett Dutschke, a 41-year-old Tupelo man with whom Curtis has feuded. Like Curtis, Dutschke is a martial arts expert, a musician, and a Mensa member.[/ex]

Reminds me of some other feuding youtube conspiracists I've seen, just stepped up a notch.

DUTSCHKE CHARGED IN RICIN CASE

OXFORD, Miss. B Felicia C. Adams, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Mississippi, and Daniel McMullen, Special Agent in Charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Mississippi, announce:

James Everett Dutschke, age 41, of Tupelo, Mississippi, has been arrested on a Criminal Complaint charging him with knowingly developing, producing, stockpiling, transferring, acquiring, retaining and possessing a biological agent, toxin and delivery system, for use as a weapon, to wit: ricin, and with attempting, threatening and conspiring to do the same, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 175(a). If convicted on this charge, Dutschke faces maximum possible penalties of life imprisonment, a $250,000 fine and 5 years of supervised release.

Dutschke is expected to appear in the United States District Court in Oxford, Mississippi, on Monday, April 29, 2013, before U. S. Magistrate Judge S. Allan Alexander. The arrest is based on a federal charge. A defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. The arrest resulted from a cooperative investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation-Mississippi and Memphis Joint Terrorism Task Forces, the United States Secret Service, the U. S. Postal Inspection Service, the U. S. Capitol Police, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Mississippi and the Counterterrorism Section of the Justice Department’s National Security Division, assisted by the following state and local agencies: Mississippi National Guard 47th Civil Support, Mississippi Office of Homeland Security, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Prentiss Couny Sheriff’s Office, Corinth Police Department, Tupelo Police Department and Booneville Police Department.

The public is reminded to be vigilant in alerting any suspicious letters or activity to the appropriate authorities.

http://djournal.com/view/full_story...d--Tupelo-Police-say?instance=home_news_right

DUTSCHKE CHARGED IN RICIN CASE

OXFORD, Miss. B Felicia C. Adams, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Mississippi, and Daniel McMullen, Special Agent in Charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Mississippi, announce:

James Everett Dutschke, age 41, of Tupelo, Mississippi, has been arrested on a Criminal Complaint charging him with knowingly developing, producing, stockpiling, transferring, acquiring, retaining and possessing a biological agent, toxin and delivery system, for use as a weapon, to wit: ricin, and with attempting, threatening and conspiring to do the same, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 175(a). If convicted on this charge, Dutschke faces maximum possible penalties of life imprisonment, a $250,000 fine and 5 years of supervised release.

Dutschke is expected to appear in the United States District Court in Oxford, Mississippi, on Monday, April 29, 2013, before U. S. Magistrate Judge S. Allan Alexander. The arrest is based on a federal charge. A defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. The arrest resulted from a cooperative investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation-Mississippi and Memphis Joint Terrorism Task Forces, the United States Secret Service, the U. S. Postal Inspection Service, the U. S. Capitol Police, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Mississippi and the Counterterrorism Section of the Justice Department’s National Security Division, assisted by the following state and local agencies: Mississippi National Guard 47th Civil Support, Mississippi Office of Homeland Security, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Prentiss Couny Sheriff’s Office, Corinth Police Department, Tupelo Police Department and Booneville Police Department.

The public is reminded to be vigilant in alerting any suspicious letters or activity to the appropriate authorities.

http://djournal.com/view/full_story...d--Tupelo-Police-say?instance=home_news_right

This short video by Curtis refers to J. Everett Dutschke:

This video by Dutschke has a response by Curtis(1stConspiracyRealist) and a reference by Dutschke to a bumper sticker on a car which reads, " He has a sign on his car that says "Christian & a Democrat"... He obviously never read the part about "Thou Shalt Not Steal!"

dustypama.JPG

Curtis' Facebook page had an image of Curtis standing by a bumper sicker with the same wording as above:

elvisguy.JPG

That is some of what I have known for several days.

The Dutschke video above has gone 'private', only one video remains public on his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dustypma/videos?view=0

No Jay the news said they are possibly looking into weather he was framed . Would I be surprised ? Nope . We will see what happens . Seems you are willing to convict him just because he is a chemmie ? Or maybe its just me ? Keep us informed . I say it will wind up like the Hutatree Militia case .
I couldn't agree with you more and love this thread, it demonstrates how conspiracies can be so easily generated and people fall for them. First in the beginning of this thread he is a looney because he is a chem-trail activist. He is pretty much prosecuted through the posts by the people, not because of the evidence, but because of his position. If he would have stood trial by this thread a week ago he would have been lynched by 90% of the people here. All the talk about his guilt in the case, or insinuating a link between them is how conspiracies evolve. We all fall into this trap and it's best to avoid it by withholding judgment and allowing a jury of our peers discern it. "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." Hitler Those of you judging him over his position on Chem-Trails lack the wisdom and judgment by not allowing justice to follow its course.

There was a third suspicious letter sent to a military base the day of his release, but it seems to have been cleared, so it was probably just a copy-cat hoax.

Woody,
I understand what you are saying. That is why I followed the story to the actual courtroom to hear the testimony myself.
I know all about the Big Lie regarding chemtrails, because I followed it from the moment it got legs thirteen years ago.

So far as I know, none of the chemtrail sites will tell you, itis one of the best kept secrets of the hoax.
Here is how it all got started:
http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/evolution.html

The affidavit against Dutschke was unsealed today. This local Mississippi paper lists the allegations as:

The FBI insists items it recovered after Dutschke discarded them tested three times “positive” for ricin, a deadly poison made from castor beans.

Chief among the FBI’s claims against Dutschke:

• Yellow paper similar to the ricin letters, address labels and a dust mask were found in Dutschke’s home garbage April 22.

• Dutschke was observed discarding items through his vehicle window on April 22. When the FBI recovered them, they included a coffee grinder, a box of latex gloves and a dust mask, which it believed were used in making ricin.

• On Jan. 18, 2013, local law enforcement seized Dutschke’s computer and found he had downloaded two publications about ricin two weeks before.

• Dutschke denied ever purchasing castor beans, although eBay records show he ordered castor bean seeds in November and December 2012.

• His home computer’s operating system and his printer’s driver were re-installed April 22, which investigators say could be done by “persons wishing to delete the contents.”

• Tests were “positive” for ricin on items recovered from Dutschke’s former business, Taekwondo Plus on Rankin Boulevard Extended in Tupelo.

• Numerous printed documents found at his 344 S. Canal St. residence bear the same “trashmarks” as the three ricin letters sent to President Obama, Wicker and Holland.

Read more: Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - Dutschke evidence unveiled

There is a recent set of ricin letters sent from Texas which seems to pertain to gun control.

However, prior to that, there was a set of up to five letters sent from Spokane, Washington, to a number of places and persons. This one is interesting in that no details of the letters have been released. One of the letters was sent to Fairchild Air Force Base, which might possibly be significant, as that base hosts the largest refueling wing on the US west coast and has previously been accused by chemtrail advocates.

If any details, chatter or connections come up, I'd like to know.

http://www.fbi.gov/seattle/press-re...art-of-spokane-washington-ricin-investigation

FBI Seattle
May 30, 2013

Public Affairs Specialist Ayn S. Dietrich
(206) 622-0460
A letter containing a suspicious substance and a threat to a federal district court Judge in Spokane was intercepted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at the U.S. Post Office on W. Riverside Avenue in Spokane, Washington. Subsequent analysis performed by the Spokane Regional Health District, and later confirmed by the FBI at the National Bioforensic Analysis Center (NBFAC), indicated the substance in the letter contained active ricin toxin.

On May 22, 2013, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested MATTHEW RYAN BUQUET, 38, for allegedly sending the letter. Earlier that day, he was charged by a one-count grand jury indictment for mailing threatening communications.

A total of five similar letters have been seized or detected:

Letter sent to the federal district court judge in Spokane, intercepted on May 14, 2013;
Letter sent to the W. Riverside Post Office in Spokane, intercepted on May 14, 2013;
Letter sent to the president of the United States in Washington, D.C., intercepted on May 22, 2013;
Letter sent to Fairchild Air Force Base near Spokane, located on May 22, 2013; and
Letter sent to the Central Intelligence Agency, detected on May 22, 2013.

Subsequent analysis by the FBI at the NBFAC indicated the substance in the letters sent to the president of the United States, the federal district court judge, and the Spokane post office contained active ricin toxin. The contents of the Fairchild letter continue to undergo testing at the NBFAC.

Investigators have determined that the fifth letter, addressed in a manner consistent with the first four envelopes, was sent to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). This letter was addressed to a location that does not receive mail deliveries. As of May 30, 2013, this letter has not been located by law enforcement authorities. Active monitoring of the mail stream continues in an effort to locate this letter and mitigate any risk its contents might pose.

The four envelopes in the possession of law enforcement officials were postmarked in Spokane on May 13, 2013. Each addressee was handwritten in red ink. The fifth letter, with a handwritten address of “Central Intelligence Agency” in McLean, Virginia, was probably also postmarked on May 13, 2013 and penned in red ink. In the unlikely event a letter fitting this description is encountered by a member of the public, the envelope should not be opened or handled and law enforcement authorities should be notified immediately.

Ricin is a poison found naturally in castor beans. Ricin poisoning can occur when the substance enters the body through ingestion, inhalation, or injection. To date, the FBI is not aware of any illness as a result of exposure to these letters. Public health questions should be directed to public health officials. In the state of Washington, the Department of Health may be contacted at 800-525-0127.

The United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Washington is fully engaged in this matter and has made no comment on whether additional charges may be sought in connection with the continuing FBI and U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) investigation.

An individual charged with a criminal offense is presumed innocent unless and until he or she is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

There is a recent set of ricin letters sent from Texas which seems to pertain to gun control.

However, prior to that, there was a set of up to five letters sent from Spokane, Washington, to a number of places and persons. This one is interesting in that no details of the letters have been released. One of the letters was sent to Fairchild Air Force Base, which might possibly be significant, as that base hosts the largest refueling wing on the US west coast and has previously been accused by chemtrail advocates.

If any details, chatter or connections come up, I'd like to know.

http://www.fbi.gov/seattle/press-re...art-of-spokane-washington-ricin-investigation

FBI Seattle
May 30, 2013

Public Affairs Specialist Ayn S. Dietrich
(206) 622-0460
A letter containing a suspicious substance and a threat to a federal district court Judge in Spokane was intercepted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at the U.S. Post Office on W. Riverside Avenue in Spokane, Washington. Subsequent analysis performed by the Spokane Regional Health District, and later confirmed by the FBI at the National Bioforensic Analysis Center (NBFAC), indicated the substance in the letter contained active ricin toxin.

On May 22, 2013, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested MATTHEW RYAN BUQUET, 38, for allegedly sending the letter. Earlier that day, he was charged by a one-count grand jury indictment for mailing threatening communications.

A total of five similar letters have been seized or detected:

Letter sent to the federal district court judge in Spokane, intercepted on May 14, 2013;
Letter sent to the W. Riverside Post Office in Spokane, intercepted on May 14, 2013;
Letter sent to the president of the United States in Washington, D.C., intercepted on May 22, 2013;
Letter sent to Fairchild Air Force Base near Spokane, located on May 22, 2013; and
Letter sent to the Central Intelligence Agency, detected on May 22, 2013.

Subsequent analysis by the FBI at the NBFAC indicated the substance in the letters sent to the president of the United States, the federal district court judge, and the Spokane post office contained active ricin toxin. The contents of the Fairchild letter continue to undergo testing at the NBFAC.

Investigators have determined that the fifth letter, addressed in a manner consistent with the first four envelopes, was sent to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). This letter was addressed to a location that does not receive mail deliveries. As of May 30, 2013, this letter has not been located by law enforcement authorities. Active monitoring of the mail stream continues in an effort to locate this letter and mitigate any risk its contents might pose.

The four envelopes in the possession of law enforcement officials were postmarked in Spokane on May 13, 2013. Each addressee was handwritten in red ink. The fifth letter, with a handwritten address of “Central Intelligence Agency” in McLean, Virginia, was probably also postmarked on May 13, 2013 and penned in red ink. In the unlikely event a letter fitting this description is encountered by a member of the public, the envelope should not be opened or handled and law enforcement authorities should be notified immediately.

Ricin is a poison found naturally in castor beans. Ricin poisoning can occur when the substance enters the body through ingestion, inhalation, or injection. To date, the FBI is not aware of any illness as a result of exposure to these letters. Public health questions should be directed to public health officials. In the state of Washington, the Department of Health may be contacted at 800-525-0127.

The United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Washington is fully engaged in this matter and has made no comment on whether additional charges may be sought in connection with the continuing FBI and U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) investigation.

An individual charged with a criminal offense is presumed innocent unless and until he or she is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
Im not buying it . It a diversion , Gun Control ? Obama ? anyone knows they dont open their own mail ? Trying to cover-up all those scandals .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back