Magnesium and Titanium levels in Rainwater

Woody

Because a nut believed in chemtrails doesn't prove they do not exist, and because a nut said there was WMD's in Iraq doesn't mean they had them either? I have been watching these posts on chemtrails, I have actually seen the chemical tanks on the planes with binoculars and chemtrails and contrails are in the sky together at the same time on many days. Water samples spike in Magnesium 50x the normal levels mid continent (Magnesium lowers the further you move away from the oceans). I was one of the few said it was a conspiracy when we went to war over WMD's, and I was right then too. They are chemicals and conspiracy theorists are taking off with this due to the lack of transparency. It's being done to cool the planet duplicating the effect of air pollution without the side effects, they hope. Its not mind control or anything like that. And by the way, its working, came home to 2 feet of snow, soon we can sun bathe on the ice out on the lakes.

water test results extremely high in Magnesium. Titanium was found and is not an element that any places monitor, makes me wonder if its a foreign element. Magnesium, depending upon the source can be very harmful to children when inhaled. OSHA attempted to set a standard amount for industries but was shut down by an appeals court. Magnesium becomes magnesium hydroxide when it comes into contact with water and coats the ground creating a high PH soil content impacting the vegetation. This was what the planes were dispersing on March 29, 2013 in St. Cloud, MN this day, Magnesium. Go anywhere and insert 323 ug/L, .323 mg/L into any water data base and you will find its not recommended even for irrigation.

My binoculars are not equipped with a camera, sorry. But I do have video footage of both chemtrails and contrails in the sky at the same time. No one can bring about a reasonable explanation for the differences.

That has already been explained to you. Different layers in the atmosphere. Simple understandable.

Where were these tanks you saw? What kind of plane was it? Was it on a jet?

You've seen chemical tanks mounted on planes? Where? How do you know they were chemical tanks?

water test results extremely high in Magnesium. Titanium was found and is not an element that any places monitor, makes me wonder if its a foreign element. Magnesium, depending upon the source can be very harmful to children when inhaled. OSHA attempted to set a standard amount for industries but was shut down by an appeals court. Magnesium becomes magnesium hydroxide when it comes into contact with water and coats the ground creating a high PH soil content impacting the vegetation. This was what the planes were dispersing on March 29, 2013 in St. Cloud, MN this day, Magnesium. Go anywhere and insert 323 ug/L, .323 mg/L into any water data base and you will find its not recommended even for irrigation.

Woody, magnesium is the seventh most abundant element in the earth's crust.

In 1967, snow was sampled and magnesium was found at the concentration of 2000 ug/L, and a mean concentration of 1550 ug/L.

1967 aluminum.jpg

There is absoutely no reason that the amount of magnesium you say you found is in any way harmful.

Can you take me through the steps of your reasoning between observing something in the sky (trails behind planes), and a conclusion along the lines of, "This was what the planes were dispersing on March 29, 2013 in St. Cloud, MN this day, Magnesium."

What do you mean by "foreign element"?

When you say, "Magnesium, depending upon the source can be very harmful to children when inhaled.", are some sources OK, and others harmful? How does that work, exactly? Why only harmful to children? ... what about teens and young adults? ... the elderly?

My binoculars are not equipped with a camera, sorry. But I do have video footage of both chemtrails and contrails in the sky at the same time. No one can bring about a reasonable explanation for the differences.

Who have you asked about this?

He asked about the TANKS, not the planes. I asked if they were jets. Another good question would be how high were they?

You said that you had seen 'chemical tanks on planes'. We are asking for what you saw.

Can you take me through the steps of your reasoning between observing something in the sky (trails behind planes), and a conclusion along the lines of, "This was what the planes were dispersing on March 29, 2013 in St. Cloud, MN this day, Magnesium."

What do you mean by "foreign element"?

When you say, "Magnesium, depending upon the source can be very harmful to children when inhaled.", are some sources OK, and others harmful? How does that work, exactly? Why only harmful to children? ... what about teens and young adults? ... the elderly?

Who have you asked about this?
Ross, you have good solid questions, the videos show contrails along side chemtrails. They defy physics to say they are exhausting the same element, and I have seen the tanks so I decided to research this on my own. Magnesium Oxide for example is harmful if inhaled, magnesium sulfate is used for inhalers. I have the research studies on this if you like. Children are affected greatly for multiple reasons, first there neurological, digestive tracts and all organs are developing and are far more fragile to environmental changes. Another example is fluoride from a tube of tooth paste is lethal to a child under 5 because there system is not able to flush the fluoride out. The warning label states this on the side of all toothpastes with fluoride. In general they have determined that children by the age of 7 have a fully functioning filtration system able to withstand large doses of chemicals that could potentially be toxic to a newborn.

He asked about the TANKS, not the planes. I asked if they were jets. Another good question would be how high were they?

You said that you had seen 'chemical tanks on planes'. We are asking for what you saw.
I know they are tanks for the same reason I know it was a plane

Woody, magnesium is the seventh most abundant element in the earth's crust.

In 1967, snow was sampled and magnesium was found at the concentration of 2000 ug/L, and a mean concentration of 1550 ug/L.
1967 aluminum.jpg

There is absoutely no reason that the amount of magnesium you say you found is in any way harmful.
IMPOSSIBLE! This report is DEBUNKED!

Magnesium levels are regulated at 150 ug/L. If Magnesium levels in rainfall was this high the soil would be toxic and the vegetation would die off. Research farming and the impacts of magnesium on crops, specifically wheat, barley, maize and sugar beets that are greatly effected by high concentrations. Start here http://www.eramsinfo.com/erams_beta/wqtool/

So you personally inspected the tanks? How close did you get to the tanks? Is there a photo?
The tanks are not important as most aircraft are now modified with internal tanks, its the chemicals we are talking about now and the differences between contrails and chemtrails when they are both present at the same time in the sky.

Magnesium levels are regulated at 150 ug/L. If Magnesium levels in rainfall was this high the soil would be toxic and the vegetation would die off. Research farming and the impacts of magnesium on crops, specifically wheat, barley, maize and sugar beets that are greatly effected by high concentrations. Start here http://www.eramsinfo.com/erams_beta/wqtool/
What agency regulates magnesium at 150 ug/L? Here's what that linked page outputs when I enter 323 ug/L of magnesium into their online form:
Magnesium.jpg

Yes they can. It's just that you can't or wont understand it.
Explain it to me, how can 2 planes flying near the same altitudes leave two totally different trails, one that persists and never leaves, the other trails several hundred feet behind the plane, dissapates and then leaves. Second question, where is the magnesium coming from, there are no volcanoes even close and in Minnesota we are a long way away from the ocean.

Belfrey, put it in the lower table to get your results
[h=3]Interpretations of Irrigation Water Quality for South Dakota[/h]
Test NameLab ResultInterpretationSuitableAdditional Comments
3) Individual Metals Analysis
Manganese (Mn).323 mg/LObjectionable<= 0.2 mg/L *** This water may not be suitable for irrigation use because it exceeds the guideline of 0.2 mg/l. Manganese is toxic to a number of crops at a few-tenths to a few mg/l in acid soils. For more information on manganese in irrigation water, please visit:
* MCL (Primary Standard)
** SMCL (Secondary Standard)
*** Upper Limit Guideline

What tests show 1100 ppm rainwater in Ontario? Can you link to a source showing that 323 ug/L Mg is damaging to crop yields?
[h=3]Interpretations of Irrigation Water Quality for South Dakota[/h]
Manganese (Mn).323 mg/LObjectionable<= 0.2 mg/L *** This water may not be suitable for irrigation use because it exceeds the guideline of 0.2 mg/l. Manganese is toxic to a number of crops at a few-tenths to a few mg/l in acid soils. For more information on manganese in irrigation water, please visit:
* MCL (Primary Standard)

Explain it to me, how can 2 planes flying near the same altitudes leave two totally different trails, one that persists and never leaves, the other trails several hundred feet behind the plane, dissapates and then leaves. Second question, where is the magnesium coming from, there are no volcanoes even close and in Minnesota we are a long way away from the ocean.
1) It is very difficult to approximate the relative altitude of two aircraft by eyeballing it . . for safety reasons they are generally separated by 1,000 to 2,000 feet in altitude (help me here commercial pilots). . .
2) The Ice Super-Saturated layers in the higher Troposphere can be very thin . . . so just a few hundred feet in elevation can separate an air mass optimal for persistent contrail formation from one that is not. . . .

--------

1) The persistent trails are simply, misidentified condensation trails from high flying aircraft in the sky . . . They are persistent contrails and contrail-induced cirrus cloud banks and disseminated haze. . . .

2) People became more aware of these persistent trails and cloud banks
because they have increased significantly because of three main factors. . . . (Along with significant scientific studies, publicity and curiosity by NASA, NOAA, DoE, and their British and European counterparts . . . Due to Global Warming all things atmospheric are now in vogue . . . )

A. Simply more air traffic. . . Increasing dramatically over the decades . . . Especially over certain air corridors

B. In the last few decades the altitudes at which aircraft . . . Especially long haul aviation has increased well into the 30,000 feet cruising altitudes making the likelihood that persistent contrail form statistically more likely . . .

C. Engine efficiencies have increased from .20 to .30 and even higher over the last few decades . . . Therefore, more and more efficient engines are being added every year. . . More efficient engines increase the relative humidity and lowers the plume temperatures of engine exhaust allowing persistent contrails to form in air that was suboptimal for such formation before. . .

1) It is very difficult to approximate the relative altitude of two aircraft by eyeballing it . . for safety reasons they are generally separated by 1,000 to 2,000 feet in altitude (help me here commercial pilots). . .
2) The Ice Super-Saturated layers in the higher Troposphere can be very thin . . . so just a few hundred feet in elevation can separate an air mass optimal for persisten contrail formation from one that is not. . . .
What you are speaking of is only partial, there is a layer that will either allow or not allow the formation of crystals, if two planes are in the same approximate location and are able to leave contrails then they are both in this region, otherwise the other will be out of the region and no trail will be formed. There is no logical reason for these alterations, you are either in the zone or not. Grabbed Frame 1.jpg

Thanks. What agency regulates Mg at 150 ug/L?
Depends, magnesium is not regulated and is found in the Ocean in heavy concentrations so it is common to have high magnesium levels near the oceans. High magnesium levels inland come after the rain has fallen and is picked up through the soils. The farmers have researched the impacts on their soils so they measure samples for irrigation of water and water for their livestock. Magnesium Oxide, if it is this, is unregulated and OSHA did attempt to regulate it due to the impact on workers and towns near processing plants. Here is a portion of that report "The local population may be exposed to MgO through inhalation of contaminated air released into the atmosphere from magnesium producing facilities. The possibility that such exposures may cause adverse effects in residents of cities located near magnesite-processing facilities was examined, with studies showing pregnancy complications, increased morbidity from respiratory and digestive tract diseases in children, and magnesium excretion and alkaline urine in children cited as evidence to support an association (Reichrtová & Taká…, 1992b)." As far as regulation, "OSHA’s January 19, 1989 Final Rule on Air Contaminants contained an 8-hour timeweighted average (TWA) PEL of 10 mg/m3 (total particulate) and 5 mg/m3 (respirable particulate) for magnesium oxide fume. NIOSH did not concur with OSHA’s limit for magnesium oxide fume, noting that exposure to magnesium oxide may cause chronic respiratory disease in addition to metal fume fever. The 1989 rule was remanded by the US Circuit Court of Appeals and the limits are not currently in force (NIOSH, 2001)." USDA probably issues the 150 ug/L content for farms

What you are speaking of is only partial, there is a layer that will either allow or not allow the formation of crystals, if two planes are in the same approximate location and are able to leave contrails then they are both in this region, otherwise the other will be out of the region and no trail will be formed. There is no logical reason for these alterations, you are either in the zone or not. Grabbed Frame 1.jpg
These regions are not uniform . . . their boundaries are effected by storm fronts, updrafts, down drafts, strong winds, the jet streams and so forth . . . there are invisible changes and mixing of these layers . . . it is very dynamic sometimes and somewhat stable at different locations in the segment of the sky you are viewing . . .

Do I really have to respond to such a question? How do I know it was an airplane?

Woody, my question was how do you know they were chemical tanks? "You've seen chemical tanks mounted on planes? Where? How do you know they were chemical tanks?"

Ross, you have good solid questions, the videos show contrails along side chemtrails.

How can you tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail? I've been wondering this for a long time, finally, someone who can tell me!

They defy physics to say they are exhausting the same element, and I have seen the tanks

Are you saying one trail from a single plane was a contrail and one a chemtrail, and how does that defy physics?

Where did you see the tanks? And how do you know what was in side them.

ALso wondering , you mentioned "foreign elements", what did you mean by that, what is a foreign element?

Originally Posted by Pete Tar
So you personally inspected the tanks? How close did you get to the tanks? Is there a photo?

Woody: The tanks are not important as most aircraft are now modified with internal tanks, its the chemicals we are talking about now and the differences between contrails and chemtrails when they are both present at the same time in the sky.

The tanks ARE important to me, you said you saw a plane with binoculars, you saw the tanks, how did you know they were chemicals? Are the tanks you saw internal or external? I from your sentence I thought you meant they were external. When you say MOST aircraft, where do the passengers sit, and don't they see the tanks? I just flew and I did not see any tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another set of results from the literature that gives values for Mg in rainwater (from Vermette and Bingham (1986), "Trace elements in Frobisher Bay rainwater"):

Their average over 10 samples was higher than your sample.
Oh yes, of course, research tells us the magnesium levels are this high near the oceans, this is why they do not grow wheat, barley, maize or sugar beets near the oceans and grow other crops because it is acidic to the crops we grow here.

Last edited by a moderator:
What agency regulates magnesium at 150 ug/L? Here's what that linked page outputs when I enter 323 ug/L of magnesium into their online form:
Magnesium.jpg

Thanks Belfrey, this reminds me when I moved to my house on Long Island we had very hard water, it contained magnesium and iron. The reason we got a filter was because the iron turned everything brown, not because of any danger from either. Many of our neighbors did not use filters.

Oh yes, of course, research tells us the magnesium levels are this high near the oceans, this is why they do not grow wheat, barley, maize or sugar beets near the oceans and grow other crops because it is acidic to the crops we grow here.
Magnesium if as high as 1300ppm in sea water and many magnesium plants extract this from sea water. Magnesium is also an essential part of our daily needs and is safe on an epidermal and oral level, within reason of course. Magnesium is in high concentrations in the oceans due to the pounding surf breaking up the minerals and become mixed in a heavy concentration in the Oceans. Inland it is picked up as it passes through the soils and can become high in magnesium due to different factors, soil concentrations, mineral deposits, etc. The levels set for this area for our farmers is set to 150ug/L for our crops to flourish.

Interpretations of Irrigation Water Quality for South Dakota

* MCL (Primary Standard)

Thanks Woody, can you explain the difference between Manganese and Magnesium?

Back