Magnesium and Titanium levels in Rainwater

Depends, magnesium is not regulated and is found in the Ocean in heavy concentrations so it is common to have high magnesium levels near the oceans. High magnesium levels inland come after the rain has fallen and is picked up through the soils. The farmers have researched the impacts on their soils so they measure samples for irrigation of water and water for their livestock. Magnesium Oxide, if it is this, is unregulated and OSHA did attempt to regulate it due to the impact on workers and towns near processing plants. Here is a portion of that report "The local population may be exposed to MgO through inhalation of contaminated air released into the atmosphere from magnesium producing facilities. The possibility that such exposures may cause adverse effects in residents of cities located near magnesite-processing facilities was examined, with studies showing pregnancy complications, increased morbidity from respiratory and digestive tract diseases in children, and magnesium excretion and alkaline urine in children cited as evidence to support an association (Reichrtová & Taká…, 1992b)." As far as regulation, "OSHA’s January 19, 1989 Final Rule on Air Contaminants contained an 8-hour timeweighted average (TWA) PEL of 10 mg/m3 (total particulate) and 5 mg/m3 (respirable particulate) for magnesium oxide fume. NIOSH did not concur with OSHA’s limit for magnesium oxide fume, noting that exposure to magnesium oxide may cause chronic respiratory disease in addition to metal fume fever. The 1989 rule was remanded by the US Circuit Court of Appeals and the limits are not currently in force (NIOSH, 2001)." USDA probably issues the 150 ug/L content for farms

"Probably", or does it? Where did you get the figure of 150 ug/L in rainwater, and can you find any agency which lists that as a regulatory limit? Your paragraph refers to particulate emissions of MgO from industrial sources.

"Probably", or does it? Where did you get the figure of 150 ug/L in rainwater, and can you find any agency which lists that as a regulatory limit? Your paragraph refers to particulate emissions of MgO from industrial sources.
Review previous post

Ok guys, I did screw, up, shakes head, but the magnesium levels are spiked comparably to other inland location. Brazil was at 7ug/L at the highest point and the Black water river at 130 ug/L, but this ground water....7 locations in Aisia spread out reported a high of 7ug/L as well. Oceans bring in an excess amount. According to inland rainwater samples so far I have come up with the highest reading from rainwater is 7 ug/L so far, any other inland samples to verify against?

Ok guys, I did screw, up, shakes head, but the magnesium levels are spiked comparably to other inland location. Brazil was at 7ug/L at the highest point and the Black water river at 130 ug/L, but this ground water....7 locations in Aisia spread out reported a high of 7ug/L as well. Oceans bring in an excess amount. According to inland rainwater samples so far I have come up with the highest reading from rainwater is 7 ug/L so far, any other inland samples to verify against?
Jay already gave you those published results from SE Ontario, but you simply declared them "impossible" with no explanation. If you reject any data that disagree with your expectations, that's naturally going to affect your conclusions.

Woody, which are you talking about, Magnesium or Manganese? You were asked about magnesium but showed some test results for manganese.

What is your definition of "attention to detail"?

http://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/h2oqual/watsys/wq1341.pdf
Health departments regulate magnesium levels in drinking water, so I guess if you are constipated here in Minnesota the answer would be to drink the rainwater. Important to note, water treatment plants are not equipped to remove magnesium so if the rainfall is high in magnesium, then the drinking water is elevated. This reminds me, I have to go.

What are we talking about here, rainwater or groundwater? Magnesium or manganese? Micrograms or milligrams?

Jay already gave you those published results from SE Ontario, but you simply declared them "impossible" with no explanation. If you reject any data that disagree with your expectations, that's naturally going to affect your conclusions.
Easy, the rainfall can not be higher than the source, look to Belfry's post, far more realistic along ocean cities and they are less than 1/2 these numbers in land at Frobisher Bay

Easy, the rainfall can not be higher than the source, look to Belfry's post, far more realistic along ocean cities and they are less than 1/2 these numbers in land at Frobisher Bay
I think you may have messed up again if you think that the results that Jay posted are "higher than the source". They show between 1 and 2 ppm in rainwater. If by "source" you mean the ocean, as you said, sea water is about 1300 ppm.

http://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/h2oqual/watsys/wq1341.pdf
Health departments regulate magnesium levels in drinking water, so I guess if you are constipated here in Minnesota the answer would be to drink the rainwater. Important to note, water treatment plants are not equipped to remove magnesium so if the rainfall is high in magnesium, then the drinking water is elevated. This reminds me, I have to go.
That says a laxative effect may be seen at 125 mg/L in drinking water - many times higher than your sample (and it says it's not regulated by the EPA). I'm looking for your source for a regulatory limit set at 150 ug/L in rainwater.

You claimed again:

Can you provide a source for this information? Who set this level? Where is it published?
For drinking water its set for less 125 ug/L http://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/h2oqual/watsys/wq1341.pdf You can verify this through multiple sources and mandated by various health departments. Results may be a town with the hershey squirts since they do not remove excess rainwater from the drinking water, which explains some things LOL

Sorry, municipal water supplies are drawn from groundwater sources such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs. Health departments do not regulate magnesium in drinking water, however if one were constipated, drinking water with high levels of magnesium above 125 mg/l could have the effect of a laxative. However those higher levels of magnesium would be in ground water, not rain water. Magnesium is related to hardness which is not regulated, although there are recommendations. Think about it, the way to remove magnesium from drinking water is through distillation, and rainwater is essentially distilled (evaporated) water from the ground/ocean.

It appears that an admission of error is unforgivable here, but I do thank you all for addressing this mix up of mine but would like to move past this but it appears we are unable to at this point :( Magnesium levels of inland water in many areas of the world is not 323 ug/L unless you are close to the coast, I am looking for any data, excluding the Ontario one, and find any that are higher than 323 ug/L but no one can supply this except Ontario where it appears to be higher levels than the Ocean.

For drinking water its set for less 125 ug/L

That's MILLIgrams... not MICROgrams. Besides, it's not a limit, it's a recommendation.

Do you expect detail oriented people to take such sloppiness seriously?

[h=3]Interpretations of Irrigation Water Quality for South Dakota[/h]
Test NameLab ResultInterpretationSuitableAdditional Comments
3) Individual Metals Analysis
Manganese (Mn).323 mg/LObjectionable<= 0.2 mg/L *** This water may not be suitable for irrigation use because it exceeds the guideline of 0.2 mg/l. Manganese is toxic to a number of crops at a few-tenths to a few mg/l in acid soils. For more information on manganese in irrigation water, please visit:
* MCL (Primary Standard)
** SMCL (Secondary Standard)
*** Upper Limit Guideline

Woody, there seems to be some confusion in your selection of elements. Your original posting said that you found magnesium in rainwater, yet you have chosen manganese in the table above. These are two different elements.

Regarding magnesium in soils, magnesium is an essential plant nutrient, and an essential nutrient for all life. Agricultural lime contains magnesium. Here is a link to the University of Minnesota's page on soils which will increase your knowledge of the subject.

You may also be having problems with unit conversion.
ppm or mg/L means parts per million or milligrams per liter
ug/L means micrograms per liter or parts per billion

to convert ppm or mg/L to ug/L multiply by 1000

to convert ug/L to ppm divide by 1000

Further examination of the literature regarding ordinary levels of magnesium in rainwater comes from this 1962 paper:

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

As you can see, your sample results of 393 ug/L magnesium in rainwater are unremarkable......

no one can supply this except Ontario where it appears to be higher levels than the Ocean.
Again, incorrect. Those Ontario rainwater samples were between 1 and 2 ppm (which equals 1,000 to 2,000 ug/L). The ocean is about 1300 ppm (1,300,000 ug/L)

It appears that an admission of error is unforgivable here, but I do thank you all for addressing this mix up of mine but would like to move past this but it appears we are unable to at this point :( Magnesium levels of inland water in many areas of the world is not 323 ug/L unless you are close to the coast, I am looking for any data, excluding the Ontario one, and find any that are higher than 323 ug/L but no one can supply this except Ontario where it appears to be higher levels than the Ocean.

Great, let's move on!

You did not answer any of the questions in post #72, can we start there?

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/38176

Last edited by a moderator:
These regions are not uniform . . . their boundaries are effected by storm fronts, updrafts, down drafts, strong winds, the jet streams and so forth . . . there are invisible changes and mixing of these layers . . . it is very dynamic sometimes and somewhat stable at different locations in the segment of the sky you are viewing . . .
I knew you would say this, that is why I did a still shot of the entire video showing it, so do you have another explanation after viewing this video, and btw its a 2 engine plane because I observed it with binoculars but couldn't reach it with the camera, stability was hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLMpRWfsqY

Many are asking why I am testing, many do not know of this, "Control of Nanoscale Materials under the Toxic Substances Control Act" http://www.epa.gov/oppt/nano/ this action by our government allows the EPA to manage and control the international cooperation of nano technology including the environmental release, which includes Titanium that is not suppose to be in rainwater from my research so far.

I knew you would say this, that is why I did a still shot of the entire video showing it, so do you have another explanation after viewing this video, and btw its a 2 engine plane because I observed it with binoculars but couldn't reach it with the camera, stability was hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLMpRWfsqY

No offense, but considering your excruciatingly poor attention to detail, I just can't take your word for it that it was a 2 engine plane, since it looks like a 4 engine plane to me. What are the specs on those binoculars you used anyway?

So now you've reset the goal posts to Titanium?

which includes Titanium that is not suppose to be in rainwater from my research so far.

Really?

Titanium is a component of various types of rock, such as rutile, anatase, ilmenite, titanite and brookite, and is therefore abundant in soils. Titanium oxide and other titanium compounds are among the most stable soil components. Consequently, only small amounts of titanium end up in water from rock weathering.
Content from External Source
http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/water/titanium/titanium-and-water.htm

Concentrations of Ti, for example, reflect changing soil dust inputs in response to forest clearing and agriculture.
Content from External Source
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1018376509985

In the following link refer to Figure 41 - Titanium content of surficial materials.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/pp/1270/pdf/PP1270_508.pdf

Finding titanium in rain water should not be unusual.

Many are asking why I am testing, many do not know of this, "Control of Nanoscale Materials under the Toxic Substances Control Act" http://www.epa.gov/oppt/nano/ this action by our government allows the EPA to manage and control the international cooperation of nano technology including the environmental release, which includes Titanium that is not suppose to be in rainwater from my research so far.

Woody, please post a scan of your lab results in .jpg format so that they may be examined factually. Redact personal information using a black marker, piece of card or Paint program if you like.

Woody, please post a scan of your lab results in .jpg format so that they may be examined factually. Redact personal information using a black marker, piece of card or Paint program if you like.
I would but how do you reply with a PDF attachment?

No, this is not usable as Monsoons deliver seawater inland and mine are much higher than most regions in this report at 323ug/L. I am looking for intercontinental rainfall meaning not effected by oceans.
That table was offered as a reference for the presence of titanium in rainwater, not magnesium (Mg is not included in that table).

ANALYTICAL RESULTS
Pace Project No.:
Project:
C. Wood
Sample: Raw Water Lab ID: 10224218001 Collected: 03/30/13 09:00 Received: 04/02/13 09:25 Matrix: Water
Parameters Results Units Report Limit DF Prepared Analyzed CAS No. Qual
200.8 MET ICPMS Analytical Method: EPA 200.8 Preparation Method: EPA 200.8
Aluminum 92.4 ug/L 4.0 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7429-90-5
Barium 5.2 ug/L 0.30 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7440-39-3
Copper 2.1 ug/L 0.50 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7440-50-8
Iron 147 ug/L 50.0 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7439-89-6
Magnesium 323 ug/L 5.0 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7439-95-4
Titanium 3.7 ug/L 0.50 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7440-32-6
Zinc 13.6 ug/L 5.0 1 04/08/13 08:41 04/08/13 18:40 7440-66-6
REPORT OF LABORATORY ANALYSIS
This report shall not be reproduced, except in full,
without the written consent of Pace Analytical Services, Inc..
Date: 04/15/2013 03:37 PM Page 5 of 8
Pace Analytical Services, Inc.

Magnesium spiked high in contrast to all interrcontinental rainfall I have observed with the exception of the one in Ontario that makes me question the analysis may be different than the EPA's guideline. Titanium from what I can gather is usually picked up in rocks and sediments and any trace amounts in the atmosphere would be such a small trace that it would be nearly undetectable. Titanium is frequently pickup up through gutters and building structures from my research thus far.

I see titanium as listed, but why is it that when we search for Titanium in rainwater you only pick up lyrics? LOL

So if your choice of search terms comes up empty, it doesn't exist? puhleeeze.

Try searching google scholar for the terms "titanium concentration rainwater" or "titanium concentration soil".

from my research thus far.

Yeah, well the quality of your research is, to be polite, seriously lacking. I take it your "research" consists of nothing more than searching google?

I see titanium as listed, but why is it that when we search for Titanium in rainwater you only pick up lyrics? LOL

It helps to use Google Scholar, which selects for scholarly sources. But generally, I think it's just that titanium in rainwater is not something that's been of great academic interest, so it's not usually tested for. In any case, you can see that those results were up to 5.53 ug/L.

Woody said:
I am looking for intercontinental rainfall meaning not effected by oceans.

Woody, Montreal, Canada isn't likely to be affected by a Monsoon. I supplied you with sufficient data from Australia and Northern Europe, we have India and Quebec.

Now you have:
Station Camp Ripley (MN23) Location Morrison County, Minnesota
Dates of Operation 10/18/1983 - Present
Latitude 46.2494
Longitude -94.4972
Elevation 410 meters
USGS 1:24000 Map Name Belle Prarie NW
Operating Agency U.S. Geological Survey
Sponsoring Agency U.S. Geological Survey

woody3.jpg

You can choose other sites in Minnesota:
http://nadp.sws.uiuc.edu/sites/sitemap.asp?state=mn

Good enough?

I would but how do you reply with a PDF attachment?
1. Open your .pdf.
2.press "Print Screen" key on keyboard.
3.open "Paint" program.
4.click on "paste" then "save file as" .jpg
5.at metabunk click "Insert Image'
6 select and upload file from your computer

You are learning many new things today, Woody!

Woody,
You need to ask yourself why the major "chemtrail" sites aren't providing you with this sort of information.

I believe that they don't want you to know.

Woody, Montreal, Canada isn't likely to be affected by a Monsoon. I supplied you with sufficient data from Australia and Northern Europe, we have India and Quebec.

Now you have:
Station Camp Ripley (MN23) Location Morrison County, Minnesota
Dates of Operation 10/18/1983 - Present
Latitude 46.2494
Longitude -94.4972
Elevation 410 meters
USGS 1:24000 Map Name Belle Prarie NW
Operating Agency U.S. Geological Survey
Sponsoring Agency U.S. Geological Survey

woody3.jpg

You can choose other sites in Minnesota:
http://nadp.sws.uiuc.edu/sites/sitemap.asp?state=mn

Good enough?

http://nadp.sws.uiuc.edu/ads/1994/MN23.pdf Yes, you helped me prove it is elevated above previous standards at .323 mg/L Thanks

Back