Magnesium and Titanium levels in Rainwater

http://nadp.sws.uiuc.edu/ads/1994/MN23.pdf Yes, you helped me prove it is elevated above previous standards at .323 mg/L Thanks

Woody, there are more than one reason why your sample may be higher than what is presented.
1. a single sample doesn't always compare well to the annual averages over longer periods of time. The frist rain after a dry spell will have more dust, and the first part of a rain event will have more dust than the later part of the same rain event

2. the NADP uses a well designed collector which automatically remains covered until it senses rain. This prevents "dry" deposition from contaminating the "wet" deposition measurement.

3. One site doesn't always compare to another. A site near an agricultural area with open soil might see different dust concentrations compared to a wooded site, or a site near to a road, or an urban area.

Thngs like that. See?

Woody, there are more than one reason why your sample may be higher than what is presented.
1. a single sample doesn't always compare well to the annual averages over longer periods of time. The frist rain after a dry spell will have more dust, and the first part of a rain event will have more dust than the later part of the same rain event

2. the NADP uses a well designed collector which automatically remains covered until it senses rain. This prevents "dry" deposition from contaminating the "wet" deposition measurement.

3. One site doesn't always compare to another. A site near an agricultural area with open soil might see different dust concentrations compared to a wooded site, or a site near to a road, or an urban area.

Thngs like that. See?
Jay, I agree, but variable range well below recent limits I experienced and still no one is commenting on the differences in my video because it is not explainable. There is also a chance that the planes you see in the video are dispersing these agents.

I knew you would say this, that is why I did a still shot of the entire video showing it, so do you have another explanation after viewing this video, and btw its a 2 engine plane because I observed it with binoculars but couldn't reach it with the camera, stability was hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLMpRWfsqY

You f#*@ed up again, it's clear that plane has 4 engines. You said yourself that planes flying at NEARLY the same level can leave different trails, that can easily be enough of a difference in atmospheric conditions.

OK. So what do you think you are seeing? What are the consequences?
Consequences vary depending on the chemical source, Magnesium Oxide BAD, Epson Salts, not bad, both with magnesium. Symptoms here is most everyone is experiencing cold like symptoms, plugged sinus's, throat problem (mine is raspy and won't go away) I was recently diagnosed at the age of 54 needing a tube in my right ear due to sinus troubles. Two grandchildren were born last year, both had major difficulties yet never had difficulties in any of the families history. Even if the spray is non toxic and just and irritation there are know side effects to aerial distribution.

1. Lower solar radiance means a decline in photosynthesis meaning a rise in CO2 levels.
2. Decreased precipitation, water evaporates at a great level when heated.
3. Increased particulates in the air will cause the air to act like a sponge withholding needed precipitation and maintaining more water vapor in the atmosphere.
4. Less photosynthesis means lowered crop yields

To be fair you can't actually see the engines. However the contrail pattern looks EXACTLY like a 4-engine contrail pattern. There's no way that's a two engined plane.

Nick, although I would tend to agree, here in Minnesota they fly lower in the spring and fall, atmosphere is compressed and I have seen the tanks, 2, one on each side that extend from the rear of the wing to the front of the tail. To say I can't see them is just confrontational, I see them and can all the time today, in a month or so I won't, I will give you that.

You f#*@ed up again, it's clear that plane has 4 engines. You said yourself that planes flying at NEARLY the same level can leave different trails, that can easily be enough of a difference in atmospheric conditions.

You can't see the engines in the video, I had to use my binoculars.

Have to exclude India, Pakistan and the Southern Hemisphere.

By your criteria we should exclude all land mass on Earth because the vast majority of water vapor in the atmosphere is transported in what are known as "atmospheric rivers" which originate over the tropical oceans. For an example close to home:

The primary source of moisture for precipitation in Minnesota is the tropical maritime air that moves into the State from the south and southeast.
Content from External Source
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/climate/water_availability.html

You can't see the engines in the video, I had to use my binoculars.

Even with binoculars you're probably only seeing the set of engines that sticks out past the leading and/or trailing edge of the wing far enough to be seen in contrast to the blue sky in the background. The plane wasn't directly overhead either so there are angles and perspectives to consider as well.

What are the specs on those binoculars anyway and how clean do you keep the lenses?

Camp Ripley is 45 minutes from me, according to my samples taken they are too high for my region, and I agree, more samples need to be taken but this should not be my financial responsibility and working on city and state officials to monitor it and find out. Here is an interesting story, northern Minnesota people are complaining about a haze effect so the EPA got involved and told the taconite Plants in Northern Minnesota that they were mandated to upgrade their facilities and the State of Minnesota was not doing enough. A phone call to the Taconite plants legal department and my sister who lives in the region contacted the press. We informed them that the EPA was making the haze and it wasn't them. The EPA withdrew their claim for unspecified reasons. You are welcome to research this claim by the EPA, it is public and is in all the range newspapers, jst never an explination why they withdrew their claim.

Even with binoculars you're probably only seeing the set of engines that sticks out past the leading and/or trailing edge of the wing far enough to be seen in contrast to the blue sky in the background. The plane wasn't directly overhead either so there are angles and perspectives to consider as well.

What are the specs on those binoculars anyway and how clean do you keep the lenses?
I'm not blind, I can see and have a telescope for when they travel higher :)

For the third time, and it's an important question... What are the specs on your binoculars????

Nick, although I would tend to agree, here in Minnesota they fly lower in the spring and fall, atmosphere is compressed and I have seen the tanks, 2, one on each side that extend from the rear of the wing to the front of the tail. To say I can't see them is just confrontational, I see them and can all the time today, in a month or so I won't, I will give you that.

Could you be mistaking fuselage-mounted engines with tanks?

Please understand the differences between climates, continental climate is different than coastal regions and greatly effects magnesium levels in the precipitation. The Ocean is a major source so comparing these climates to Minnesota's is not comparable for this reason. We do not grow oranges and other crops that are present along the oceans, nor do they grown the crops we do. Crops are grown in different regions for different purposes, one factor is PH levels in the soils vary due to precipitation. Also weather and seasonal length vary greatly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_climate

For the third time, and it's an important question... What are the specs on your binoculars????
Seriously, if you come here this time of the year you do not need binoculars to see them, its still cold. 10 x 35 is more than enough depending on the time of the year, that's why I got a telescope. So, how can one leave a condensation trail and the other leave a permanent trail?

Please understand the differences between climates, continental climate is different than coastal regions and greatly effects magnesium levels in the precipitation. The Ocean is a major source so comparing these climates to Minnesota's is not comparable for this reason.

No shit sherlock, I studied atmospheric sciences, grew up in Indiana, lived on Cape Cod for a while and currently live in Oregon so I'm quite familiar with the water cycle but thanks for trying to mis-inform everyone. What do you not understand about Minnesota's precipitation coming primarily from tropical maritime air?

Consequences vary depending on the chemical source, Magnesium Oxide BAD, Epson Salts, not bad, both with magnesium. Symptoms here is most everyone is experiencing cold like symptoms, plugged sinus's, throat problem (mine is raspy and won't go away)

I had that too. So did wife and many friends. Had it analyzed. Sinus infection. Bacterial. Two weeks on a good antibiotic cured it. Had acute appendicitis at 66. Would have thought since it was around that long the appendix would be buried with me. Stuff happens. Causes are not necessarily sinister. When there is a flu outbreak is there a conspiracy behind it? This was the disease of the year. Next year there'll be another.

i missed the Mg levels. What were they before and after? What was the sample area? Have they been sampled since?

Seriously, if you come here this time of the year you do not need binoculars to see them, its still cold. 10 x 35 is more than enough depending on the time of the year, that's why I got a telescope. So, how can one leave a condensation trail and the other leave a permanent trail?

Localized shear.

Woody,
You need to ask yourself why the major "chemtrail" sites aren't providing you with this sort of information.

I believe that they don't want you to know.
Jay, I agree, there are many conspiracies brought about from this from mind control to population reduction. My research indicates they are trying to cool us, thats it. Obama said it is our priority, Kerry said in Korea last week that we are making great strides in climate change, I came home to 2 feet of snow, its working and according to physics, it should. Hypothetically, if the planet was covered in a cloud mass we would cool, if it had no clouds we would heat, so increasing clouds offers increased resistance to the heat applied by the sun to the surface that results in a cooling effect. Its part of the laws of thermodynamics heat/resistance x temperature, its a mathematical law.

So, how can one leave a condensation trail and the other leave a permanent trail?

How many zillions of times does it have to be explained that saturation levels can be radically different over just a few hundred feet in altitude and you can't tell the difference between a plane at FL 350 and one at FL 340.

10x35's? pfffft. that's a toy.

I had that too. So did wife and many friends. Had it analyzed. Sinus infection. Bacterial. Two weeks on a good antibiotic cured it. Had acute appendicitis at 66. Would have thought since it was around that long the appendix would be buried with me. Stuff happens. Causes are not necessarily sinister. When there is a flu outbreak is there a conspiracy behind it? This was the disease of the year. Next year there'll be another.

i missed the Mg levels. What were they before and after? What was the sample area? Have they been sampled since?
At $250 a crack? Asked the state to help, useless

How many zillions of times does it have to be explained that saturation levels can be radically different over just a few hundred feet in altitude and you can't tell the difference between a plane at FL 350 and one at FL 340.

10x35's? pfffft. that's a toy.
Seriously, you must come farther north to see them, they run at very low altitudes. Usually it is warmer and the last couple days there height has reached beyond my binoculars, I give you that, but on March 29th, it wasn't needed.

Seriously, you must come farther north to see them, they run at very low altitudes. Usually it is warmer and the last couple days there height has reached beyond my binoculars, I give you that, but on March 29th, it wasn't needed.

And how many times do I have to say this, Physics says either a trail is possible or not depending upon the atmosphere, if one is leaving a temporary contrail across the entire sky and the other leaves a permanent trail, they are either exhausting different elements of spraying an element. When you hit this part of the atmosphere the contrails can dissapate and return going through sheers, but leave a dissipating trail across the sky next to a trail that has no end? Na, its either a or b, condensation takes place or not, there is no c as you are claiming.

And how many times do I have to say this, Physics says either a trail is possible or not depending upon the atmosphere, if one is leaving a temporary contrail across the entire sky and the other leaves a permanent trail, they are either exhausting different elements of spraying an element. When you hit this part of the atmosphere the contrails can dissapate and return going through sheers, but leave a dissipating trail across the sky next to a trail that has no end? Na, its either a or b, condensation takes place or not, there is no c as you are claiming.

I still don't see why you think this can't be explained by difference in atmospheric conditions at different flight altitudes.

Also, these so called contrails only begin over Minneapolis at 7:45 every morning like someone punching a clock, and most flights are coming in by 5 am with no contrails present till then? Makes me question it because we are seeing a pattern develop.

I still don't see why you think this can't be explained by difference in atmospheric conditions at different flight altitudes.

Different flight altitudes allow for condensation of particles or not. It makes a contrail or not and there is no difference between contrails in the sky. Some trails last for longer periods of times than others. My niehbors dad worked at the airport and we would watch them all the time. Mpls intl also has an AFB where B-52's fly everyday and these trails can be observed and very greatly from the other planes.

I think it is time to get off this subject and say we have the right to disagree. Like WMD's in Iraq, the future will tell us the truth won't it?

To be fair you can't actually see the engines. However the contrail pattern looks EXACTLY like a 4-engine contrail pattern. There's no way that's a two engined plane.

OK, I'm just presuming that the what I can see protruding from the leading edge of the wing exactly where you'd expect to see engines are in fact engines I'll grant you that. ;)

Different flight altitudes allow for condensation of particles or not. It makes a contrail or not and there is no difference between contrails in the sky. Some trails last for longer periods of times than others. My niehbors dad worked at the airport and we would watch them all the time. Mpls intl also has an AFB where B-52's fly everyday and these trails can be observed and very greatly from the other planes.
Nothing in the above paragraph seems to respond to my question. You can have a plane traveling at 30K feet and another one at 31K or 32K feet in the same general area of sky. The atmospheric conditions can easily be different enough between those two altitudes to change whether contrails persist or not. It's essentially impossible to detect that difference in altitude by eye from ground level.

So why is that not a plausible explanation?

Jay, I agree, there are many conspiracies brought about from this from mind control to population reduction. My research indicates they are trying to cool us, thats it. Obama said it is our priority, Kerry said in Korea last week that we are making great strides in climate change, I came home to 2 feet of snow, its working and according to physics, it should. Hypothetically, if the planet was covered in a cloud mass we would cool, if it had no clouds we would heat, so increasing clouds offers increased resistance to the heat applied by the sun to the surface that results in a cooling effect. Its part of the laws of thermodynamics heat/resistance x temperature, its a mathematical law.
It really depends on where the clouds are and their relative optical density . . . Clouds in the lower Troposphere tend to have a net cooling effect . . . cirrus clouds at higher altitudes which are thinner in nature have a net warming effect . . .

Nothing in the above paragraph seems to respond to my question. You can have a plane traveling at 30K feet and another one at 31K or 32K feet in the same general area of sky. The atmospheric conditions can easily be different enough between those two altitudes to change whether contrails persist or not. It's essentially impossible to detect that difference in altitude by eye from ground level.

So why is that not a plausible explanation?
I have seen the tanks with my own eyes, I know what they are doing and why, you are entitled to your opinion. You can choose to not trust me or think I am lying, this does not alter what I know I have seen and we can respect one another best by agreeing to disagree. Sometimes I feel as if people are just implying that I am lying, and if this is the case then so be it, doesn't alter the truth. I was one of the few that knew Saddam had no WMD's because of my connections to people who were living there at the time. Later, the truth was revealed and they and I were correct, there were none. 90% of the population felt they had WMD's, and was willing to go to war. In fact I still have the letter from Bush somewhere saying they have the middle east under control. This is another issue that will require time to reveal the truth. In fact, until I asked them I never knew why they lit those Kuwait oil fields on fire, we were told it was vengence and spite, but it wasn't at all. There was one road leading to Iraq and we were destroying everything and killing every Iraqi, so they lit them on fire to provide smoke cover to escape. Most Iraqi's never wanted to be there and just wanted to go home. From a military perspective, it was ingenious on their part, but I question, why is this truth withheld from American's to this day?

Back