Kuttler's paper: Estimates for time to collapse of WTC1

You have just done exactly what @qed did. You observe a collapse in 18 seconds then when the science shows that to be impossible you are able to discard the science in favour of a belief that gravity did it.

We observed a collapse in 11-18s with lots of dust and pulverized concrete, which Kuttler "proves" is impossible under any circumstances whatsoever.

With or without explosives!!!!

• It cannot be done with explosives (else little dust and lots of solid concrete left over).
  • It cannot be done without (else 38s)

Kuttler is internally inconsistent.

But the science did not show it is impossible. See discussion above.

This quite bizzare.

@qed says that -quote " Kuttler is internally inconsistent."

@Mick West says - quote " But Kuttler's model is wrong and has no connection with reality. "

And then you use that discredited ( in your eyes ) evidence to support your own view. As here - quote " ..the science did not show it is impossible."

You cling to totally unrealistic scenarios that are deliberately slanted to attempt to match the accepted times - because they kinda confirm that 18 seconds may be possible in those ludicrous circumstances.

You have still failed to actually discredit Kuttlers paper, and now use his own input to support your own opinions.

Bizzare.

@qed.

You appear to have me at a disadvantage when you say that Kuttler claimed that it was impossible to achieve an 18 second drop, even with explosives.

Your quote :- ".... Kuttler "proves" is impossible under any circumstances whatsoever. With or without explosives!!!!

I am pretty conversant with his paper by now and don't recall him saying that. Perhaps you can help me here by giving me the page where he said that. Could it possibly be that you have imagined that ? And in any case, are you now also wishing to use Kuttlers 'proof' to support your view - despite saying that he is as wrong as wrong can be ? ( err - without showing how ) Something doesn't seem right here in the logic chain.

But I don't believe that you are so disconnected from reality that you can really go along with what you just printed. Ponder this. You have just claimed that a competent CD company couldn't manage an 18 second drop -- but gravity alone can.

@qed.

You appear to have me at a disadvantage when you say that Kuttler claimed that it was impossible to achieve an 18 second drop, even with explosives.

Your quote :- ".... Kuttler "proves" is impossible under any circumstances whatsoever. With or without explosives!!!!

I am pretty conversant with his paper by now and don't recall him saying that. Perhaps you can help me here by giving me the page where he said that. Could it possibly be that you have imagined that ? And in any case, are you now also wishing to use Kuttlers 'proof' to support your view - despite saying that he is as wrong as wrong can be ? ( err - without showing how ) Something doesn't seem right here in the logic chain.

But I don't believe that you are so disconnected from reality that you can really go along with what you just printed. Ponder this. You have just claimed that a competent CD company couldn't manage an 18 second drop -- but gravity alone can.

I think you are confusing Kuttler's model with reality. We are saying that Kuttler's model is wrong. Nobody is using it to justify anything. Nobody (except perhaps, indirectly, Kuttler) said you can't bring down a building in 18 second with explosives.

Kuttler starts out with the assumption that all the concrete is turned to fine dust during the fall. Then in his (floors only) model he shows that the collisions don't have enough energy to do this. Hence something else must have done it.

But nobody is saying this is evidence of anything. We are saying it is wrong, for several reasons already explained.

@qedPonder this. You have just claimed that a competent CD company couldn't manage an 18 second drop -- but gravity alone can.
No Kuttler claims...
  • that a competent CD company couldn't manage an 18 second drop unless very very little concrete is pulverised along the way (very very little dust, lots and lots of solid concrete).
@qed. You have just claimed ... but gravity alone can.
  • Did no such thing!

Logically, Kuttler's inconsistency implies (and is a consequence of) an error somewhere in his argument.

While we now know that such an error must exist, we have not yet found it.

Since 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 yield times consistent with observation, yet 1.4.3 differs dramatically, the error is probably in 1.4.3.

I think it has something with
  • ejecting mass "as concrete is lost as dust to the collision process" (1.4.2 line 5)
  • while also including "the loss of energy to crushing the concrete" (1.4.3 first line).
The same energy is occurring twice and has something to do with that momentum thing you guys keep going on about.

• Ejecting increasing mass each floor is also wrong. The accumulating M is always colliding with 1. If 10 hits 1 and ejects 1, does not mean 100 hits 1 ejects 10!

Think about it...

Last edited:
I think that you are a bit too close to the problem over the issue of explaining technical details to non technical people.
That's probably true. I used to like doing it, not so much any more, yet I unconsciously jump on it out of habit, then end up wishing I hadn't because it's all for naught. Can't hold anyone else responsible for that.

That is tackled daily by the smart use of visual aids and analagies to reach a target audience where support is required for a tech project.
Yes, by people who are getting paid to do a job. There is a difference. Occasionally I have to get co-workers to understand what I'm saying (without pissing them off) and I haven't failed on that count - in decades.

You say that you have tried to make it simple. But you have still failed to explain why you think that more concrete was crushed than existed.
The percentage of crushed material in Kuttler's model as a fraction of total mass exceeds the fraction of concrete mass in the real towers. That is a fact, and that's what I latched onto. I failed to notice that Kuttler's model was nearly all concrete. In this respect (as well as some others), his model differs markedly from others who've attempted the same thing. I did fail to notice that. However, that doesn't redeem his effort; in some ways, it's worse. The very nature of the model which I overlooked makes it a gross violation of the laws of physics, as Mick describes above. And, because of his overestimate of the amount of concrete, he still is guilty of crushing more concrete than there was in a tower, though it's not by the extreme margin I indicated.

Let me try an analogy. It's going to be ridiculous to get the point across, don't get too caught up in that aspect. Suppose two trains are headed towards each other at high speed on the same track and collide. Naturally, they shred each other into rubble which is strewn all over the place. Someone like Kuttler comes along and, noticing that many of the wheels (which are solid steel) are bent and deformed, decides to model the collision. Since he's only interested in what happens to the wheels, he models the physical system of the two trains using only the wheels. To his surprise, the results do not match reality.

Do you see what's wrong with this model? There were more than wheels in the original system. The wheels constitute a mere fraction of the mass of the system and it makes a big difference in the expectation and result. A bunch of wheels in collision will not act like the same bunch of wheels integrated into trains which collide. Another way is to say there were 100 cars in each train and he chose to model it with only 10 cars. It's not going to be the same.

Another analogy is having two balls of clay attached to the front of each train and have the trains collide at 1mph. The clay balls are smashed flatter than pancakes. Kuttler comes along and doesn't believe two clays balls impacting at 1mph could ever be smashed flat. So he models only the clay balls moving together at 1mph and, sure enough, they don't compress each other down to thin sheets. Do you think leaving the train out of the formulation had anything to do with it?

Like I say, extreme and ridiculous examples to get the point across. It is sometimes possible to model components of a system in isolation, this is not one of those occasions. When you construct a model composed of components making up only 10% of the total mass, and of that fraction 4/5 of it is concrete, and you seek to crush most or all of it, it's not at all representative of the whole system. The omitted 90% of mass makes all the difference in having that even be possible.

Then, in modeling only the wheels of the train, he deliberately violates an immutable law of physics, namely momentum conservation. The results, therefore, are entirely divorce from reality.

Both myself and @qed read the Kuttler paper and concluded that in one scenario he made an assumption that the entire building was made of concrete and then by crushing and ejecting 1% of that concrete at each floors impact then an estimate could be made of the time required for the total collapse to occur.

You then began to make a claim that the scenario above meant that he was crushing more concrete than existed. That was clearly wrong and I saw that instantly. As you later said in a post -- " It's not a matter of ejecting more mass than there is in total, that cannot happen because it's always a fraction less than one at each step." That was the obvious fact that I saw from the start - and now don't need to justify my earlier post to @qed by an Excel spreadsheet. It was self justifying and I just stepped back for a second to consider.
First of all, because he overestimates the amount of concrete, he does crush more concrete than existed in the building when he crushes it all. That's still true. By most estimates, nearly twice as much. But he does not crush more than he himself had in the model. I missed the fact that his model consisted of "wheels only"; my bad, but the wheels-only part is just as mistaken or worse. He's not even modeling the towers. Why would you expect a valid result for the towers, even if momentum conservation was observed?

That takes me back to the main issue. If ( in that ridiculous scenario ) 100% of a building is comprised entirely of concrete floors floating 13 feet apart and then that concrete is all assumed to have been crushed during a collapse in order to calculate the time it would take - then how can that possibly lead to you to conclude that more than the original total was crushed.
He calculated the mass of the concrete, which by his reckoning turns out to be 17.3% of the real tower mass, but is 80% of his total model mass. He then crushed 40% of the total mass. I noted that 40% > 17.3% and concluded he crushed more than existed in the tower. My reasoning was wrong because 40% < 80%, and I failed to notice that 80% of his model mass is concrete. At that value, given his overestimate, he did indeed crush nearly the entire mass of concrete in the towers, but he believes it's only about half.

I hate to say it because it seems like I'm trying to downplay the fact that I didn't notice 80% of his model mass was concrete (that's what happens when only reading one section), but such a notion is so far from being an acceptable model of the tower collapse that it never occurred to me that anyone would think to do something like that. Would you expect anyone to model a train collision with only the wheels? And then start talking about "lower bounds for this and that of the TRAIN wreck"?

If you still can't explain that to me because I am incapable of understanding quantum physics so be it. But both myself and @qed seemed to still not understand your 'explanation'.
I believe qed understands it, and I know Mick does.

Of course I am just focussed on this single scenario here. Clearly, Kuttler introduced many varied alternative situations to examine and there is danger that assumptions made for one are mistakenly carried over to another where they will not be appropriate. On this single - all concrete - no steel - 1% ejection per floor, scenario, I still fail to see how your claim that he crushed more than exists is valid. And if you can't explain that then its fine. I will just move on.
I hope I've satisfactorily explained both my error and his.

Nobody (except perhaps, indirectly, Kuttler) said you can't bring down a building in 18 second with explosives. Hence something else must have done it.

As you very well know, Kuttler made absolutely no mention of explosives or CD. Either directly OR indirectly. And your " Hence something else must have done it" quote is YOUR quote and NOT his. I also failed to pick up this claim from Kuttler that @qed reports as follows. Quote from @qed " No Kuttler claims...
that a competent CD company couldn't manage an 18 second drop unless very very little concrete is pulverised along the way (very very little dust, lots and lots of solid concrete)."

Really? Kuttler claimed that?

Do you concur Mick ? Both with the claim, and also the concept ? A CD company could ONLY achieve an 18 second drop IF they also didn't pulverise any concrete or produce any dust ? Really ? Not even with the 'thousands of tons of explosives' that you keep quoting ?

But I keep forgetting. Gravity alone can it seems produce massive amounts of pulverised material, tear steel apart that would prefer to remain where it is and do all that at 2/3rd freefall acceleration. Constant acceleration by the way. No hesitations. No decelerations. And science says thats not possible. Unless you can prove otherwise that is by producing realistic input to standard formula and cover all Newtonian laws. Kuttler tried his best to swing the data in favour of that - but still failed. Perhaps you can do better.

The issue here is if Kuttler's conclusions are correct. You are drifting off that topic. You claim "science says thats not possible", but it has been demonstrated above that Kuttler's science is meaningless.

The issue here is if Kuttler's conclusions are correct. You are drifting off that topic. You claim "science says thats not possible", but it has been demonstrated above that Kuttler's science is meaningless.

So show me how it is meaningless. Or do it better yourself.

So show me how it is meaningless. Or do it better yourself.

It has been explained above, but to recap:
  • His model is of mostly concrete slabs floating in space. This is entirely unlike the towers
  • His model requires the concrete to be pulverized into fine dust in mid air, which there is no evidence of happening.
  • His model uses inelastic collisions with conservation of momentum between suspended slabs, meaning energy lost due to crushing (which he vastly overestimates) is irrelevant, as kinetic loss would not affect momentum.
  • If his model is actually a best case, then what was observed on the day would have required thousands of tons of explosive to pulverize all the concrete on all the floors, in addition to somehow removing all the columns.

So show me how it is meaningless.
It is meaningless in the same way as modeling car collisions with only the chassis components involved. Further meaninglessness comes from tossing aside conservation of momentum in inelastic collision.

Or do it better yourself.
I have. Thousands of times.

The way his model of 1.4.3 can be made correct is this: same 80/20 concrete steel floor assemblies are used, same calculation for potential energy change, same formulaic means for mass shedding, but with this change: the impacting mass from above undergoes an inelastic collision with the floor slab below. Let the laws of physics dictate how much energy is available for crushing of the floor assemblies at each impact. The kinetic energy lost in the collision goes into deformation of the colliding bodies. You don't know how much goes into crushing concrete versus deforming steel, and so on. That's how it goes most of the time in real-world physics problems. That's what you have to work with.

Once the collapse is complete, check the tally of energy dissipated in inelastic collision. Some portion of that is available to crush concrete, intuitively I'd guess the vast majority (and observationally, I know that to be the case). If the energy available exceeds what's required to crush all the concrete, then you cannot conclude it's physically impossible.

If he were to do his model that way, he'd not only get the results countless others have (including myself and - I see - Mick), he wouldn't even need to worry about the relative mass of steel or concrete or even what material the floor slabs are made of. Clay, glass, steel, concrete - doesn't matter. His collapse would take just over 11 seconds without mass shedding and finite (edit: I meant zero) compaction height. With mass shedding, longer. With finite compaction size, shorter.

Last edited:
Better than an internally inconsistent theory:oops:?

But Kuttler put forward no theory. You may have imagined that - much like you imagined that he ever mentioned explosives. What he did do was to deliberately introduce many different quite absurd scenarios to test what would be required to match the observed fall times.

All of the absurd assumptions failed to do that despite him slanting the data in every way to make the maths work.

You cannot find where he is going wrong. Don't despair. People have been trying to do that for years.

I can only again suggest that you should create your own realistic assumptions and then apply all the standard formula and data to show that a fall time of 18 seconds can be credible. Of course it would have to allow for huge amounts of (very hot) dust to be created and ejected all over Manhattan. And for massive steel sections to be hurled hundreds of feet - sideways. And to accelerate at all times downwards with an almost constant acceleration rate. No hesitations. No decelerations.

This isnt off topic Mick. It goes to the heart of the matter. You wish to debunk Kettler. What better way than to produce a paper that CAN show a scenario, using realistic input criteria, that calculates out at around the fall times observed.

You wish to debunk Kettler. What better way than to produce a paper that CAN show a scenario, using realistic input criteria, that calculates out at around the fall times observed.

Why is is necessary to do that when it has been shown already he is incorrect?

His model uses inelastic collisions with conservation of momentum between suspended slabs, meaning energy lost due to crushing (which he vastly overestimates) is irrelevant, as kinetic loss would not affect momentum.
Yes. I want to single this out to clarify what appears to be a contradiction in our remarks. In section 1.4.3, he chooses not to observe conservation of momentum and instead takes an energetic approach (which is flawed), treating the crushing of concrete as an imposed constraint, rather than let the physics of collision dictate the energy available for deformation and fracture of the impacting bodies.

If his model is actually a best case, then what was observed on the day would have required thousands of tons of explosive to pulverize all the concrete on all the floors, in addition to somehow removing all the columns.

Quite. And thats exactly why we are here.

But regarding "what actually happened", would you agree that a reasonable model to try would be:
  • The upper block of floors started to fall
  • The core columns were quickly misaligned
  • The falling mass stripped away the floors from the core columns
  • The outer walls/columns fell outwards
  • The inner columns would lose lateral support as the floors were stripped away
  • The inner columns would be pushed laterally by falling columns, in addition to being impacted from above
  • The majority of the energy expended by the falling mass would be used in stripping the floors from the columns
  • The inner columns would fail mostly at the splices, not bending, from lateral forces
So that might be a better model to figure out the numbers for?

If his model is actually a best case, then what was observed on the day would have required thousands of tons of explosive to pulverize all the concrete on all the floors, in addition to somehow removing all the columns.

Because it can't be pulverised by smashing, remember, else 38s according to Kuttler.

Yes. I want to single this out to clarify what appears to be a contradiction in our remarks. In section 1.4.3, he chooses not to observe conservation of momentum and instead takes an energetic approach (which is flawed), treating the crushing of concrete as an imposed constraint, rather than let the physics of collision dictate the energy available for deformation and fracture of the impacting bodies.

Yes, his concrete crushing model requires the hovering blocks of concrete to be held rigidly in space until they are crushed, and then magically released. It's like he adds a solid steel column equal in cross section to the entire tower, just for the impact, and then takes it away again, until the next collision. It's utterly meaningless.

You think there were thousands of tons of explosives, on every foot of concrete?

lol No chance of you ever exaggerating here then? You have gone from hundreds of tons to thousands. And now thousands of tons on every foot of concrete.

But seriously, its you who keeps returning to that possibility, remember. And so far all your 'tag-teams' input also keeps suggesting that would have been necessary to achieve what was observed in the time scale seen.

I am here because I find the combination of massive amounts of ejected pulverised material, huge sections of steel thrown at high speed sideways, and an incredibly fast descent through the line of most resistance, as not being compatible with a purely gravity driven event. Thats it.

But Kuttler put forward no theory. You may have imagined that - much like you imagined that he ever mentioned explosives. What he did do was to deliberately introduce many different quite absurd scenarios to test what would be required to match the observed fall times.

All of the absurd assumptions failed to do that despite him slanting the data in every way to make the maths work.
This last part is not true. He SAYS it's true, but it's not. In section 1.4.3, he intentionally neglects conservation of momentum:

I will use a sloppier argument here in obtaining estimates for the sake of simplicity. I will neglect
conservation of momentum in the fall of the bottom floors and only consider energy.
This is a bad idea, period. The result is going to be wrong unless it happens to accidentally comport with what the conservation law dictates. Kuttler believes this choice will be biased towards faster collapse:

In fact, not all the energy is available for use in crushing the concrete as I am assuming. Therefore, the predictions for the time
to fall will be further biased in favor of rapid collapse.
This is not true. He can, and did, subtract more kinetic energy than is allowed by inelastic collision. Doing so means he will artificially inflate the collapse time, not reduce it. He forces the energy for concrete comminution to be deducted when, in reality, the laws of physics dictate that the concrete COULD NOT be crushed to 100 microns in his model. They can be in the towers, however; his model is NOT a model of the towers for the reasons I describe above.

You cannot find where he is going wrong.
False. You do not understand the arguments being made, now being made by multiple people. Maybe we're just bad teachers.

Don't despair. People have been trying to do that for years.
I've been discussing collapse mechanics at various forums since 2007. I have had personal correspondence with a number of people who've done analytical treatments, some published. I've worked on analysis with Frank Greening (co-author with Bazant in BLGB and cited by Kuttler and Szamboti). I still have a standing offer from David Benson (also co-author with Bazant in BLGB) to be junior co-author on his submission to the Journal of Engineering Mechanics concerning his vertical avalanche theory. That offer originally came years ago, and he's still patiently waiting for me to finish my part... and here I am arguing with you... oh well.

I've examined dozens of analytic treatments from simple to very complex. I've heard of Kuttler, but the reason I never looked at him before is because you're the first person to ever introduce Kuttler into an argument. I don't think he has near the traction you ascribe to him. I've never ran across anyone who cared a whit about this paper, CTer or OCTer.

I can only again suggest that you should create your own realistic assumptions and then apply all the standard formula and data to show that a fall time of 18 seconds can be credible.
See Bazant, Le, Greening and Benson. I don't agree with their treatment, for a variety of reasons, but it's light years ahead of Kuttler. It actually uses physics. But, big deal, Benson himself disagrees with BLGB, and that's why he has his own radically different mechanical treatment. He has shown via Bayesian fitness criteria that his model his superior to both Bazant and Seffen at matching observables.

I still have a standing offer from David Benson (also co-author with Bazant in BLGB) to be junior co-author on his submission to the Journal of Engineering Mechanics concerning his vertical avalanche theory. That offer originally came years ago, and he's still patiently waiting for me to finish my part... and here I am arguing with you... oh well.

I should ban you for a month so you can finish it :)

I didn't misquote at all. Go back and read #143. And I will accept your apology in advance.

"on every foot" obviously referred to there being explosives on every square foot, not thousands of tons per square foot.

I'm sure someone has done the math somewhere on "dustification" of concrete with explosives. How much would it take?

Err. Is this "paper" even published?

Is it a 9-11 peer-reviewed journal?

Has this ever been peer-reviewed whatsoever?

So, @Hitstirrer, what do you think of my suggested replacement model? (repost from above)

But regarding "what actually happened", would you agree that a reasonable model to try would be:
  • The inner columns would be pushed laterally by falling columns, in addition to being impacted from above
  • The majority of the energy expended by the falling mass would be used in stripping the floors from the columns
  • The inner columns would fail mostly at the splices, not bending, from lateral forces

Err. Is this "paper" even published?
If you call posting it on a website "published", yes.

Is it a 9-11 peer-reviewed journal?
Assuming they keep their promise of actually reading the submission, technically the answer is yes. The true meaning of this is only appehended when considering what the word 'peer' means in this context.

Has this ever been peer-reviewed whatsoever?
Has this been reviewed by a person with competency in the field of classical mechanics? Not that I'm aware of, but maybe someone has. If so, their analysis is squirreled away in a forum like this or, in the unlikely event it was one of the invited reviewers prior to publications, their review was squashed and maybe they were sanctioned for it.

I'm not just making this **** up. Let me give you some back story.

I'm the adminstrator of a forum started by Gregory Urich (google him) for the purposes of having bi-partisan discussion on a deeper and more technically credible basis than the usual back and forth bickering. Gregory left the forum within a year of starting it, basically out of disinterest in the 9/11 arena. Originally, he was a "truther" and was part of the original gang with all the names CTers and debunkers know so well: Jones, Legge, Ryan, Szamboti, MacQueene, Grabbe, Chandler, AE911Truth, 911Blogger, etc, etc, etc. And Kuttler.

Well... one day Greg was asked to review a paper. Greg is, without any doubt, an intelligent person and a very competent engineer. He found flaws and rejected the paper. For this, among other things which included ongoing technical disagreement, those organizations and individuals rejected him. He is not the only person I know of who's had this experience, but he's the only one whose story (as I tell it) you'll be able to verify via public searches.

Having laid that foundation, it is worthwhile to mention something. There is only ONE analysis of which I'm aware which has come from this internet cabal of researchers called AE911Truth and their affilitates which has near universal acceptance by truthers and debunkers alike: Gregory Urich's mass distribution spreadsheet. I say 'near' because there are infamous CTers like psikeyhackr who reject it, and savvy people know that femr2's mass distribution is superior, but not many have even been exposed to it.

The point is, things which pass peer review in 9/11 truth get shredded the moment they hit the outside world, if anyone even gives a damn. If it doesn't pass peer review, then people are kicked out until it does. Szamboti may show up here and try to spin the nuances of this process, but I've talked to a lot more people than just him. His experience does not constitute a valid statistical sample.

My opinion is that people are asked to read and review, they have no clue what they're looking at, then rubber stamp it. It's the only thing which explains the total lack of valid modeling and reasoning I've seen every time I look.

This "paper" and Tony's read like student papers.

Terrible organization, little content much babble.

These two read like people with no experience of academic publication.

If submitted an editor of a real journal would not pass them on for peer-review. They would end in the bin.

So, @Hitstirrer, what do you think of my suggested replacement model? (repost from above)

Sorry Mick. I saw your first entry of this but normal life took over. Xmas tree to fix and lights to make work. ( how is it that every year they work when packed away, and then even collectively IN the box. But don't when unpacked. )

I will consider your sequence and get back to you. But thats in the queue after @OneWhiteEye 's war and peace explanation many entries earlier.

But thats in the queue after @OneWhiteEye 's war and peace explanation many entries earlier.
At the risk of adding a prologue to the epic, you may want to start with this.

My mistake, to view in proper perspective, was being right for the wrong reasons. Being wrong right out of the gate does not inspire credibility, I know. If an analogy assists in making the nature of both mistakes clear, it will save a lot of time. This is the train analogy with my mistake added in.

Two trains collide at high speed and it's observed that all of the wheels were substantially deformed. Professor K finds this odd and performs an analysis like so:

1) He assumes the total train mass is composed of only the wheels and the suspension assembly connected to them
2) He constrains a certain percentage of wheels to be deformed at each collision of a car
3) He runs step-wise calculations in which 40-80% of the total train mass is deformed according to the energy required to deform the solid steel wheels
4) He concludes that there isn't sufficient energy to deform the wheels

Then, plebian OWE comes along and looks at this analysis and sees "40-80% of the total train mass" getting crushed according to the energy it takes to deform the wheel and proclaims:

"He crushed more wheels than there were in the train"

What he did was try to crush all the wheels in the train without the rest of the train (and its MASS) present in the model! Because he did overestimate the total wheel mass, he did indeed crush more wheels than there were in the train. I'm not even wrong about that. I was wrong in assuming the rest of the train was part of a train collision model, as it would have to be in order to be worthy of the slightest consideration. I did not see clause #1, but clause #1 makes this a fool's folly, rather than it being a blunderous oversight as I originally thought it to be.

Back