Kristen Meghan, former US Air Force whistle-blower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how her story is already being spun

Her last Video from the music-festival reached Germany some hours ago... I keep an active eye on the german chemtrail-scene. All the websites showing her video are more or less connected to rigth-wing activities

BH_-us3CUAA-nER.jpg

Antizensur, volksbetrug, terraherz, brd-schwindel,ewald-hinterdenkulissen etc. are the most extreme,
Extemenews, ansorde, mongos-weisheiten etc. are more esoteric, but also open for rigthwing-activities.

Just as a hint, wich audience Kristen Meghan reaches with her videos....

that 41 article seems waaay more level headed than anything she has done on the internet... i wonder why/what happened/what was said to her.

I hope I have been able to help everyone figure some things out about kris. she did not title herself a "Chemtrail whistle blower" someone else has done that. As for her views on " Chemtrails", i'll leave that for you to discuss.

I hope I have been able to help everyone figure some things out about kris. she did not title herself a "whistle blower" someone else has done that.

...but she uses this definition for herself like an award. As she says in her last video "4 stripes on the arm..."

From your side of view, it seems clear. If there was strontium chromate (yellow powder) on the inlet-ramp on a F-15, you as a NDI technician shouldn´t get in contact with it without protection. This would be a real scandal that is worth to make public. This stuff should only be used in the painting facilities of your shop and never, never, nerver should be found outside of that.

From the Chemtrail-side of view:

it would make no sense, that a thin film of some powder on the inlet-ramp or on the flaps has anything to do with "chemtrail-Spraying". Some german sources i´ve looked at saying, Strontiumcromate is reactive on room-temperature and it has a melting-point at around 500°C. A Pilot doesnt want some powder on the inlet-ramp that would melt in the engines behind it. This could destroy the engines.

Your Story about these strange situations on american air force bases seems to be worth to keep an eye of it. Even if only the half of it is true, it would be a healthy problem for the workers.

Maybe these Postings should be seperated to a non-chemtrail related Thread here on metabunk.

And as a NDI-technican, maybe you had find some unknown "Chemtrails-Spraying-devices", that would be the real Chemtrail-evidence we´re waiting for (just kidding :)

(sorry for my limited english)

I agree she did make some errors in her speech. She did not really have anything rehearsed or drawn out. She did the speech off the cuff on the spot. She was an E-5.
I will explain the process of the NDI shop to help you understand why the dust was still on the parts. The parts are removed from the plane, moved to depaint to be stripped, and then moved to another building to have the previous repairs sanded down. Then when the part is bare aluminum, it is moved over to the NDI shop. We are supposed to receive parts free of any dirt, debris, fod, and any pitting and erosion removed. When the C-5 flaps arrive, I wheel them into an enclosed x-ray cell and place a 300kv cathode ray tube head above the part. I then place a piece of speed appropriate film below the part being x-rayed. This is how the dust is transferred to the film. I close the cell and make the shot. I then take the film to a dark room where I rip off the film protection paper. This is when the dust becomes airborne and is inhaled. I then discard the paper into the trash and place the film into the processor. The process is the same for F-15 ramps as well. We also do this on various other parts. So needless to say, we process plenty of film and are constantly tearing open film. It’s a vicious cycle of tedious repetition. In all truth the parts should never make it to my shop with anything on them. After my inspections are finished the part moves to another building to be repaired and repainted.

Nate, thanks for a very interesting explanation of the processes you are involved. I am a pilot so I have a vested interest in people such as yourself doing what you do.

As far as Kristen goes, any advice you can give her about not getting her real OSHA concerns getting mixed up with the chemtrail crowd, will greatly increase her credibility in the OSHA side of things. She will just used by people like Murphy and Jones... That's guaranteed.

if it has nothing to do with chemtrails, she needs to stop calling herself a whistle blower in the context of a talk about chemtrails... even if she isnt saying it about chemtrails, it is being used to mislead people far far more susceptible than us. if its irrelevant like her job/army experience, as well as seemingly her vague, internet bought diploma(perhaps, no confirmation on the source of that, however her lack of understanding of simple sciences would tend to agree), she needs to stop touting them around.

remove all that, and she is just another regular person who has jumped the gun and made up her mind before she understands what she is getting into like so many thousands before her.

but include that, and she is a seemingly credible powerhouse for converting people, her 'credentials' making them even less likely to research before they decide to believe bad science/hoax/religion... and once a person who lacks an understand of the scientific method has made up their mind, data and true research has no place in the debate any longer...

if she doesn't stop, take a cool, level headed approach to what is contrail science from square one, demand a take down of videos with her in it, and cancel any authorization to use her likeness in that movie, she will get burnt in the end. not by us, the people she thinks are trying to hurt her, but by the people she has allied herself along side.

When an misguided/out of touch person hears ex army+chemtrails they think irrefutable proof from an insider, but her army work has no connection.

When an misguided/out of touch person hears science degree+chemtrails they think its okay to not look into the data and just take her opinion. She clearly is not an authority in the area or even well versed in it on an amateur level. she clearly has little non job related science knowledge and a basic misunderstanding of contrails and chemistry.

When an misguided/out of touch person hears whistle blower+chemtrails they will automatically assume they are connected, no matter how many times you say otherwise, after the fact.

When an misguided/out of touch person hears someone has proof, but not now, they assume it is true and rarely check back to see if it ever was.

This is irresponsible, and i wish she would not have gone off after having simply been challenged on the points she put out for public debate...

Perhaps we come off quickly/sharp, after all, Jay did write the book on how to run this hoax and he has taken apart people with far more experience and devious belief systems than hers. It is also something we all do for fun/out of compulsion in our spare time... its a subject we are well familiar with, and her own omissions and refusal to provide data are what brought up any and all personal inquiries/challenges.

We are normal people... some are engineers, some fly planes, a journalist, meteorologist but then many of use have no vested interest in this at all. take notice that Mick has no ads and sells no products unlike the people on the other side of this debate. he is making no money from this. perhaps he is loosing some. im not sure. I myself was a child prodigy, a scientific jack of all trades who upon reaching my mid teens backed out, pulled the academic plug, and fubared my life. I went to culinary school and now work as a chef... i clearly make no money from this debate. i just ask you please take that into consideration. We are not the ones manipulating the situation here.

Kristen (SSgt Edwards) . . . if you are monitoring this Forum and this Thread . . . you are aware that I am not sympathetic to the way you were treated by the authorities at WRAFB. I believe after all the information we received here that you appropriately identified toxic substances in the work and break areas and that these toxins should not have been there based on proper employee training and management . .

The timing of the findings are confusing but I bet your findings were probably not the first such findings on WRAFB . . . I am familiar with appropriate OSHA and other safety procedures and process . . .

The above being said . . . I agree with many here that you are being used by those wishing to capitalize on your military experience and credentials . . . while I think geo-engineering has been studied, modeled, cost analyzed and even some possible experimental trials . . . the persistent trails in the sky are not chemtrails . . . they are persistent contrails and contrail induced cirrus clouds and cirrus cloud banks and have been increasing every year in number and frequency because of the growth in civil aviation, long haul routes at higher and higher cruising altitudes as well as more efficient jet engines . . .

I say this after my review since 2009 of the massive amount of research done since the 1950s by NOAA, NASA, FAA, DoE, IPCC, EPA as well as independent researchers and their European counterparts . . . I like you began thinking chemtrails might well exist . . .

My advice . . . review some research on contrail formation by the Air Force which goes back from their (USAF) inception as a military service . . . as an AF NCO you know when that occurred . . . don't let yourself be used without your full understanding of the issues . . . step back and take some time to think and investigate . . .

George B

Colonel USAF Retired
Former Squadron and Group Commander

Abstract
High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. It is proposed that chronic contamination of the biosystem with the reactive types of Ba salts can initiate the pathogenesis of MS; due to the conjugation of Ba with free sulphate, which subsequently deprives the endogenous sulphated proteoglycan molecules (heparan sulfates) of their sulphate co partner, thereby disrupting synthesis of S-proteoglycans and their crucial role in the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) signalling which induces oligodendrocyte progenitors to maintain the growth and structural integrity of the myelin sheath. Loss of S-proteoglycan activity explains other key facets of MS pathogenesis; such as the aggregation of platelets and the proliferation of superoxide generated oxidative stress. Ba intoxications disturb the sodium-potassium ion pump--another key feature of the MS profile. The co-clustering of various neurodegenerative diseases in these Ba-contaminated ecosystems suggests that the pathogenesis of all of these diseases could pivot upon a common disruption of the sulphated proteoglycan-growth factor mediated signalling systems. Individual genetics dictates which specific disease emerges at the end of the day.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15082100/

Keep it up Meghan!! I follow you on facebook as Jimmy...

Can you post the full article instead of just the abstract? This was published in 2004, almost 10 years ago. A credible study would have been followed up by others. Where are they?

The only links I can find end up back at that one study.

Abstract
High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases ....etc

Unfortunately for you this paper is not particularly useful - Mark Purdey was a BSE activist determined to show that BSE was due to environmental effects and not a virus/disease - hence he was keen to show that all sorts of things were actually caused by environmental conditions.

his papers were not peer reviewed, although he had many supporters for his views and endorsement, but this one in particular contains quite a lot of nonsense about "spraying" of Barium.

Environmental contamination is a very real problem - and Kristen is right to be concerned about it as was Purdey - but quoting Purdey doesn't help her case.

Cairenn there is no other study AFAIK. The fact that it is included in the PubMed database is sometimes used to give false credibility to it - PubMed contains ALL papers published in medical literature, regardless of quality - Purdey was published by Elvisor, and therefore his papers are in PubMed.

Thanks for that, I see a lot of folks using PubMed as a source. And I have had questions before about papers they publish.

The Purdey paper was discussed previously. It was a hpothesis paper in a junk science journal, the actual references he used about barium didn't pertain to what he had claimed, if you followed them down to the original sources.
https://www.metabunk.org/posts/12254

Last edited by a moderator:
Abstract
High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. It is proposed that chronic contamination of the biosystem with the reactive types of Ba salts can initiate the pathogenesis of MS; due to the conjugation of Ba with free sulphate, which subsequently deprives the endogenous sulphated proteoglycan molecules (heparan sulfates) of their sulphate co partner, thereby disrupting synthesis of S-proteoglycans and their crucial role in the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) signalling which induces oligodendrocyte progenitors to maintain the growth and structural integrity of the myelin sheath. Loss of S-proteoglycan activity explains other key facets of MS pathogenesis; such as the aggregation of platelets and the proliferation of superoxide generated oxidative stress. Ba intoxications disturb the sodium-potassium ion pump--another key feature of the MS profile. The co-clustering of various neurodegenerative diseases in these Ba-contaminated ecosystems suggests that the pathogenesis of all of these diseases could pivot upon a common disruption of the sulphated proteoglycan-growth factor mediated signalling systems. Individual genetics dictates which specific disease emerges at the end of the day.

Keep it up Meghan!! I follow you on facebook as Jimmy...

Thanks for the information. I wonder if you have taken note of the natural and industrial processes the Ba can come from? Now in order to prove that they are spraying Ba in the atmosphere, and that is present at groundlevel, you have to prove that the Ba has not cone from any other source. You show me that and you have a convert.

The same can be said of Ms Meghan. While all this background information is interesting she still needs rmto show a link between her observations and chemtrails. At the end if the day we are no further on.

US Patent 3813875 Barium release system to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere

"Presently barium release systems are used to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere for the study of geophysical properties of the atmosphere."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4296839/U...-to-create-ion-clouds-in-the-upper-atmosphere

Abstract says A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba) atoms and barium ions (BA) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium.

You aren't going to be detecting that in samples on the ground and it certainly isn't going to be the white trails behind airplanes flying near the tropopause that believers wrongly identify as "chemtrails".

Thanks, Nate. So OSHA was already investigating the shop that was responsible for the dust on parts in the NDI shop, as I suspected.

Your story pretty much validates my opinion that Kristen is not a "whistleblower" at all, however she gives herself that title by riding on the coat tails of known violations in order to be a good little infowarrior. And what kind of person gets invited to speak at an event and can't even be bothered to take a little time to prepare their remarks? What a joke.

Pretty amazing that a "junk science journal" has been quoted in many other studies in the Sac State library.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...rom=purdey m

PubMed is just an online library of articles published in various scientific journals, it's not a journal itself. The junk science journal that publishes Purdey's junk science is "Medical Hypotheses". The article in the above link was published just 3 weeks after submission and the article on MS was published 4 weeks after submission, an incredibly fast turn around for so called "peer review".

US Patent 3813875 Barium release system to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere

Barium was used for Higher-Atmosphere-reasearch with sounding-rockets. This Patent descripes only an alternative methode to expose the Barium out of the probe transported by the rocket.

The more importent question is: Why did they use pure Barium?

The Answer is simple. Because pure Barium reacts strongly with oxygene in the air. In high-altitudes this reaction with the oxygene in the air results in a greenish glowing.

Take a look how these Barium-Clouds look alike:

526e89b0u5kr5.jpg

barium2.jpg

"This unusual picture was taken on May 20, 1976, early in the evening just after dark. A rocket was launched from Tonapah, Nevada carrying a canister of barium. The cannister was released high in the ionosphere to study the effects of solar particles hitting this layer. The cannister was exploded open and the resultant 'green' color is the barium itself. The blue whitish color was caused by the explosion.

Source: http://www.w7ftt.net/barium1.html

They use pure Barium because it´s easy to detect due to its greenish colored glowing when it gets in contact with air.

PubMed is just an online library of articles published in various scientific journals, it's not a journal itself. The junk science journal that publishes Purdey's junk science is "Medical Hypotheses". The article in the above link was published just 3 weeks after submission and the article on MS was published 4 weeks after submission, an incredibly fast turn around for so called "peer review".

To be fair Medical Hypothesis has never claimed that it does peer review, in fact as far as I am aware the whole premise was to put out ideas for discussion. The decision to publish has always been an editorial one and they have made that clear and they have withdrawn articles if too controversial. I have mentioned this before but I feel I have to defend Mark Purdey. He took in established theory if BSE claiming a link to certain organophosphate pesticides, and was successful in so far that the government reviewed its policy. This guy had no science background yet went out if his way to learn more and communicate with the science community. Admittedly his later theories seemed to be based on things that there was just no causal link, but I am certain everyone has gone down the wrong path at one time.

Edited to add wiki page
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_Hypotheses

To me there should be more chemtrailers like Mark Purdey. Those willing to get a science education, engage with the science community and push their argument. However for some reason they seem to avoid the one thing that will give their theory real credibility.

Is there anything that exists that is not in a science journal?

Hhmm it is very sad how all the "chemtrail conspiracy theory" people keep using posts and posting them again in youtube of people when those people have said that they have seen no proof that "chemtrails" are real, they only like talking about them, if Kristen Maghan was a little smarter she would never talk about them again.

I was only able to listen to a few minutes of Miss Potty Mouth, but I can confidently predict that there are no revelations in Kristen Edwards latest radio drama. You can tell even at the start that she does read Metabunk.

Had an unauthorised repost of my 'chemtrails debunked' rap on youtube brought to my attention earlier, probably created for the denizens of GLP to have a laugh at.

First comment is from Meghan, saying that she's borrowing the 'Chemtrails are not a conspiracy theory' image the uploader has posted as a video for the track.

I was only able to listen to a few minutes of Miss Potty Mouth, but I can confidently predict that there are no revelations in Kristen Edwards latest radio drama. You can tell even at the start that she does read Metabunk.

It was much the same old stuff Jay. Oh, apparently someone from the EPA is going to come out and whistleblow when they retire in 9 months. I must admit I get a little confused about the whole whistleblowing thing. As I see it she reported some dodgy work practices. I have been looking but I can't see how or if they were addressed. Was there ever any legal or disciplinary actions taken? Outside of OSHA involvement was this big news? To be frank it does not seem something I would chuck my career over.

Totally off topic but something has me intrigued. She mentioned she had 11 medals and I have seen plenty of US military with a chest full of ribbons. What do you get them for? In the UK we only get campaign medals and good conduct medal after 12 years. I got a few campaign medals but apparently driving over a Ford Fiesta does not constitute good conduct. Rules eh?

It was much the same old stuff Jay. Oh, apparently someone from the EPA is going to come out and whistleblow when they retire in 9 months. I must admit I get a little confused about the whole whistleblowing thing. As I see it she reported some dodgy work practices. I have been looking but I can't see how or if they were addressed. Was there ever any legal or disciplinary actions taken? Outside of OSHA involvement was this big news? To be frank it does not seem something I would chuck my career over.

OSHA had already been investigating the shop that was the cause of the primer dust contamination before Kristen found said dust contamination on the parts in the inspection shop, which came from the same shop OSHA was looking into. She was actually late to the game. OSHA cited the base with dozens of violations involving many different work areas and the base has since corrected those issues. AFAIK, none of the violations were newsworthy outside of the local area. I posted links in a previous comment.

Totally off topic but something has me intrigued. She mentioned she had 11 medals and I have seen plenty of US military with a chest full of ribbons. What do you get them for? In the UK we only get campaign medals and good conduct medal after 12 years. I got a few campaign medals but apparently driving over a Ford Fiesta does not constitute good conduct. Rules eh?

I think I had something like 4 or 5 ribbons/medals just from basic training for the US Army Reserves. I had medals for marksmanship and throwing grenades, and ribbons for completing basic, one for engineer training and one for being in the reserves. Just being assigned to an overseas base will get somebody at least one ribbon/medal, more if it's a NATO or UN assignment. Simply doing ones job will land an achievement medal. Racking up 11 ribbons/medals over the course of 8 years or so in the military is probably about average for somebody who hasn't been in a war zone.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforcemedals/l/blafmedals.htm

Kristen has posted a new video showing some air force and VA documents and manuals to prove she is who she says she is. It's just a red herring though because people haven't really been questioning her creds since she came to this thread and explained who she was. I think most people accepted that and moved on to asking for proof. Those documents are not the documents of proof people are asking to see. What people want to see is the written threat and other documentation related to her claims, not her identity.

Just to give you an idea I counted mine (five years US Navy). I have eight; Southwest Asia Campaign, Overseas Service, Sea Service, Battle Efficiency, Good Conduct, National Defense, Meritorious Unit Commendation and Navy Achievement Medal. The air force gives you one for completing boot camp and she could of got a couple for pistol and rifle. You see kids coming out of boot camp today looking like Zhukov reviewing the troops from the Kremlin.

Thanks for the info guys, quite interesting. I have always been taken with the idea of your Purple Heart when wounded. Whenever I was wounded all I ever received was a warning not to do it again and stop malingering ;-)

people haven't really been questioning her creds since she came to this thread and explained who she was. I think most people accepted that and moved on to asking for proof. Those documents are not the documents of proof people are asking to see. What people want to see is the written threat and other documentation related to her claims, not her identity.
Content from External Source

reposted to reinforce....

I just came across this posted on Facebook. Says it all really.

This is one from an Air Force Environmental Specialist; it does not have the content or explanations of what is in the chemtrails and what they are doing to the environment, but it lends a lot of validity to our chemtrail cause:
Content from External Source

Why do you think the Air Force would just let her walk off with the samples? There is no link, the evidence is her testimony that its being covered up and there is no reason not to believe her since she was there and has the credentials that says she was. What the hell do you think a whistle-blower is? Some of you people are mind-blowing!

Regardless of "qualifications," one cannot confirm an accusation without evidence. It is rather convenient to say "I have proof of a great conspiracy but "they" took all my evidence away so I can't prove it" and actually having beleivable evidence. Why would the USAF "cover up" ground contamination? Camp Lejune and various other bases have been very open with their contamination issues.

Another reason to question one's motivations is what they get out of it. She is a self-described "activist" and has been putting herself out there a lot. Attention? Money? Who knows, but if someone is deeply involved in activism and the alternate media, then one could reasonably suggest that there is an underlying agenda as well.

OSHA had already been investigating the shop that was the cause of the primer dust contamination before Kristen found said dust contamination on the parts in the inspection shop, which came from the same shop OSHA was looking into. She was actually late to the game. OSHA cited the base with dozens of violations involving many different work areas and the base has since corrected those issues. AFAIK, none of the violations were newsworthy outside of the local area. I posted links in a previous comment.

I think I had something like 4 or 5 ribbons/medals just from basic training for the US Army Reserves. I had medals for marksmanship and throwing grenades, and ribbons for completing basic, one for engineer training and one for being in the reserves. Just being assigned to an overseas base will get somebody at least one ribbon/medal, more if it's a NATO or UN assignment. Simply doing ones job will land an achievement medal. Racking up 11 ribbons/medals over the course of 8 years or so in the military is probably about average for somebody who hasn't been in a war zone.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforcemedals/l/blafmedals.htm

Kristen has posted a new video showing some air force and VA documents and manuals to prove she is who she says she is. It's just a red herring though because people haven't really been questioning her creds since she came to this thread and explained who she was. I think most people accepted that and moved on to asking for proof. Those documents are not the documents of proof people are asking to see. What people want to see is the written threat and other documentation related to her claims, not her identity.

Not only look at that, but look at the closeup of the Air Force Achievement she points the camera to and that she got an award for idenfifying a hazardous condition and helped correct it. WHy would she get an award in one case but be "persecuted" for "blowing the whistle" for essentially the same thing? Usually in these sort of things, we see a disgruntled former enlisted with a bone to pick or someone trying to gain something from a "cause." As she is a self described "activist" and infowarrior who has no problem putting herself on media, I'd say the latter. I've been in service, in a combination of active and reserve, since 1986 and I hate it when jerks use their service to dupe the uninformed.

I simply think Kristen believes that chemtrails exist for the same reason others do. . . she had a semi-technical background within one or two of the organizations some believe are involved. . .she has by implication connected routine wrongdoing and her involvement in the toxic exposure scenario along with some unexplained substance shipments into a depot maintenance center (Tinker AFB) into 15 minutes of fame . . . she feels she was railroaded or coerced into choosing civilian employment over a military career because of threats to her family . . . However, her career's record was not damaged enough to keep her from employment by the EPA . . .

1) SSgt Edwards did find high levels of toxic materials at WRAFB
2) She was most likely encouraged to back off or minimize the volume usually associated with such findings
3) Her supervisors were unable to save face and keep her happy within the system . . . IMO their failure more than hers
4) I am sure when she decided to leave the AF few in her command wanted her to stay
5) She felt she had uncovered a systemic ugly flaw in an organization she had been nourished to respect and honor
6) I think her distrust and suspicions raised by her personal experiences further enforced her belief of possible AF skulduggery

I heard she was interviewed for some TV show on "chemtrails" that's going to air in the summer. Assuming her bit makes the cut it's going t extend her 15 minutes into 15 years (of Facebook repeats).

It just goes to show how starved the chemtrails theory is of any evidence. All she claims is that she saw some chemicals that she could not account for, and suddenly that's one of the best pieces of evidence available.

The chemtrails theory is gradually mutating away from "those long trails are very suspicious", and into "they are loading up the atmosphere with invisible spraying to change the weather to screw organic farmers, or something". I think another contrail-less California/Arizona summer will push it even more in that direction.

I heard she was interviewed for some TV show on "chemtrails" that's going to air in the summer. Assuming her bit makes the cut it's going t extend her 15 minutes into 15 years (of Facebook repeats).

It just goes to show how starved the chemtrails theory is of any evidence. All she claims is that she saw some chemicals that she could not account for, and suddenly that's one of the best pieces of evidence available.

The chemtrails theory is gradually mutating away from "those long trails are very suspicious", and into "they are loading up the atmosphere with invisible spraying to change the weather to screw organic farmers, or something". I think another contrail-less California/Arizona summer will push it even more in that direction.
So Mick persistent contrails have been few and far between in good Ole Southern Californioooooo?

So Mick persistent contrails have been few and far between in good Ole Southern Californioooooo?

No yet. We are having early June Gloom at the moment, clears up in the afternoon, and there were a few. I took this photo yesterday:

The almost-no-contrail season is mostly June-September, coinciding with the almost-no-rain season.

(In most places in the world the frequency of contrails is related to the frequency of rain, which leads to the unfortunate misconception that contrails cause rain, when it's actually atmospheric moisture causes both contrails and rain)

Last edited:
No yet. We are having early June Gloom at the moment, clears up in the afternoon, and there were a few. I took this photo yesterday:

The almost-no-contrail season is mostly June-September, coinciding with the almost-no-rain season.

(In most places in the world the frequency of contrails is related to the frequency of rain, which leads to the unfortunate misconception that contrails cause rain, when it's actually atmospheric moisture causes both contrails and rain)
Excellent point about low fronts and increased RH at cruising altitudes. . . .the association between persistent contrails and increased humidity. . . .the chart above tailored to the location of Chemitrail observation could convince some of the connection . ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back