Kristen Meghan, former US Air Force whistle-blower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a you tube video she shows her "credentials" in a very brief camera sweep. However, one document clearly shows her name and rank as E-5 TSGT. NOT OFFICER.

Are you all aware of the US Patents that admit geoengineering and weather modification?

By going to http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html one can search for "Chemtrails" and here's the result:

[SIZE=+1]Remote-controlled vehicle for transporting bio-waste [/SIZE]

Abstract A remote-controlled vehicle for collecting and transporting bio-waste that is capable of compacting bio-waste, dumping the waste in a variety of ways, and that has a rechargeable battery, among other functions, is disclosed. A system for collecting the bio-waste material also is provided. The system includes a plurality of collection receptacles associated with a structure, each of the plurality of collection receptacles receiving the bio-waste material without the use of water as a carrier. A transport network extends from each of the plurality of collection receptacles to at least one storage receptacle located at the structure. A plurality of vehicles, or carts, is disposed within the transport network and collect the bio-waste material.

==============================================================================

And another one:

[SIZE=+1]RFID environmental manipulation [/SIZE]

Abstract A system and method to reduce signal to noise ratio within an RFID enabled warehouse or distribution center by introducing highly reflective aluminum oxide particulate into the atmospheric environment of the warehouse or distribution center. The aluminum oxide will be comprised of nano size particulate manufactured in an aerosol format. This particulate will be introduced into the environment through the auspices of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning mechanism associated with the environment. The levels of particulate will be monitored through the use of strategically placed sensors in order to maintain regulatory compliance. Furthermore, the signal to noise ratio will be enhanced by reducing ambient noise emanating from light fixtures in the environment through the strategic placement of inferential filters. Furthermore, the signal to noise ratio from man made sources will be reduced by using horizontally configured backscatter transmitting antenna within the environment.

=========================================================================
Content from External Source

By going to http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html one can search for "Chemtrails" and here's the result:

Two of them this is just because it's in the URL of a reference for Dyn-o-gel. The other is Also an "other reference", which is basically the patent filer googling for anything that sounds vaguely similar to what they are theorizing (in this case improving RFID reception in a warehouse)

I does not really mean anything

(Note user name "Chemtrails" changed to "Chemx" for clarity)

Yes, and gladly "chemtrails" were mentioned there as otherwise I would have not found that patent. I encourage you all to visit that page to see what this product is all about.

Dyn-O-Mat Promises Clear Skies . . . New storm-fighting product dissipates clouds," as published online at <http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrails/Dyn-O-Gel.html

Yes, and gladly "chemtrails" were mentioned there as otherwise I would have not found that patent. I encourage you all to visit that page to see what this product is all about.

Dyn-O-Mat Promises Clear Skies . . . New storm-fighting product dissipates clouds," as published online at <http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrails/Dyn-O-Gel.html

It was basically the ingredient found diapers. A bit of an investor con it seems.

Please correct your English, so we can understand what you mean. Thanks.

You don't mean to question the existence of geo-engineering program, do you? It may also be called cloud seeding, chemtrails. Those "chemtrails" are obvious to anyone with a slightest level of intelligence. The only question is how to stop them.

Dyn-O-Mat was a scam. They proposed to weaken tropical cyclones by dumping super-absorbent polymer dust into the eye wall. Super-absorbent polymer is the filler in disposable diapers. They never provided a viable estimate about how much they would need to affect a storm in a measurable way. They claimed proof of concept by claiming to have dissipated a shower before it could develop into a t-storm near Miami. Given the number of showers that pop up and quickly dissipate before the real daily storms get rolling during an average wet season day here in Florida, claiming to have made one dissipate is a joke.

You don't mean to question the existence of geo-engineering program, do you? It may also be called cloud seeding, chemtrails. Those "chemtrails" are obvious to anyone with a slightest level of intelligence. The only question is how to stop them.

Cloud seeding does not leave trails. It's (mostly) done with small flares on small planes.

You bring up a very broad topic that has been covered in great detail both here and on http://contrailscience.com

Many claims of evidence have been brought up and debunked over the last seven years (since I started CS). I suggest you have a look over them first before bringing them up here.

If you want to discuss, then please be very specific about what piece of evidence you are referring to, and provide references (preferably links).

How does excessive amount of barium and aluminium end up on top of Mt. Shasta?

Geoengineering or cloud seeding includes releasing (by spraying down or up) into the atmosphere certain particles that creates artificial clouds to prevent sunshine penetrating Earth. Unfortunately that stuff lands down on the soil, water and into our lungs and it is toxic.

The geo-engineering, cloud seeding stuff that lands on the "ground" is what's shows in the following photos. People may mistake them for spider webs:

http://imageshack.us/a/img826/7004/chemweb3.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/7163/chemweb2.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img444/5224/chemweb1.jpg

Last edited:
What about second part of my post about the fallout visible everywhere with no spiders present, ever. I provided photos. Were those too painful to look at? I'll provide a variety of samples soon, from the cleanest places on Earth, which have been sprayed on, including my own body tests. The chemtrails (geoengineering, cloud seeding) are obvious and evident everywhere. There is no doubt that we are being sprayed.

I understand you are on the other side, you represent the airline, the military industry or are on their side, and I don't believe the "dirty snow" version; that just does not make any sense and is not even close to a reasonable explanation. Who in their sober mind take snow samples on a dirty snow? I'll get rain samples, samples of a freshly fallen snow, soil samples, blood samples etc. I've watched videos, read articles, went through samples, etc. etc. over the past 5 years and I've heard both sides and my conclusion stands form - we are being sprayed with geo-engineering cloud seeding program and you can call it chemtrails or anything else, but that's what it is, the persistent contrails up in the sky that persist and not dissipate during any kind of weather even at low altitudes are nothing else but chemical trails. Those contrails persist, spread into wide and long "ribbons" then become an ugly gray haze blocking the Sun and giving a gary silver hue to everything on Earth. It's really a nasty weather to be in and it happens every so often, then boom, a sunny day, once in a while, still same passenger airplanes are flying, with no persistent contrails (cause true contrails never persist) but no more unmarked airplanes on that day. Can go outside and take a deep breath. And then an ugly haze day again, the next day and the next, must stay indoors and hope that rubbish does not penetrate my house until the next sunny clear day arrives.

Chemx, I asked you to stick to one topic at a time. Please read the full thread on Shasta snow, and return in two weeks.

I understand you are on the other side, you represent the airline, the military industry or are on their side, and I don't believe the "dirty snow" version; that just does not make any sense and is not even close to a reasonable explanation. Who in their sober mind take snow samples on a dirty snow?

The snow samples were taken by Rose Taylor. Perhaps she documented her sampling, but has never presented any evidence for it, even though I asked her to.

Steve Funk did his own testing on the same day and at the same place as Rose Taylor. He documented the process and found that the snow up there had windblown dust on it, while the earlier snows and the snowmelt coming off the mountain was clear and pure as expected.

Steve's sampling was far superior in documenting what was on the mountain and went further into depth, they are the facts which make sense and are a reasonable explanation.

If you want to dispute his sampling, I suppose you could go up and do your own.

He knows about it, but did not see any spiders at the time of the photo, which is obvious proof there never were any(these creatures would in no way cluster their vulnerable traveling activity to take place outside or around sunlit hours), so it is clearly a national/global plot to modify the weather that is only conducted in parts of the world with ballooning/roaming spiders during their active anual periods, using unidentified chemicals which group together to not only behave exactly like spider silk, but look like it under magnification.

but then there was google..

People may mistake them for spider webs:

No one mistakes them for spider webs, because hat is what they are.

Some people insist on mistaking them for some fancy chemicals that they can't actually define - why don't you get some and have a chemical analysis done on it?

He knows about it, but did not see any spiders at the time of the photo, which is obvious proof there never were any

A lot of Spider are only active at nigth. You dont see them at day. And not only Spiders are making Webs. Carterpillars and Acari (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acari ) also making "Spider-Webs".

We had a smal threat about this before
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/287-Debunked-Chemwebs-chemtrail-cobweb-fibers-are-from-ballooning-spiders

Funny, that these guys claiming "It´s not natural" doesn´t know the basics about our nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to drag this post up George, but what do you think??
Seems to me has to a certain level . . . however, unless she has more "inside information" than she has so far released I think she will be quickly forgotten . . . unless she connects her experience in the AF and EPA dishonestly with chemtrails in the minds if her listeners . . .

Seems to me has to a certain level . . . however, unless she has more "inside information" than she has so far released I think she will be quickly forgotten . . . unless she connects her experience in the AF and EPA dishonestly with chemtrails in the minds if her listeners . . .

Yet still quite a Hottie Poster Girl??

I think she is

Can we have a Yes or No mate??

When people think spider webs are chemicals that are being sprayed on them it is time to seek professional help! I hope someone this person knows is able to get them help!

I can clearly recall seeing webs caught in the rigging of my fathers sail boat some 30 years ago. We would be sailing up to 20 kilometers off shore and you would see these thin webs just floating by and being caught in the rigging. I never saw a spider on them. My father explained that they are known as gossamer. Seems to be a common natural occurrence.

I can clearly recall seeing webs caught in the rigging of my fathers sail boat some 30 years ago. We would be sailing up to 20 kilometers off shore and you would see these thin webs just floating by and being caught in the rigging. I never saw a spider on them. My father explained that they are known as gossamer. Seems to be a common natural occurrence.

Darwin, 1832

Absolutely!! I will . . . after reading tons of research from DoE, NASA, IPCC, NOAA, and corresponding with Dr Minnis of NASA regarding persistent contrail propagation and cirrus cloud bank predictions . . . I think for most people other than the experts it is an obscure science . . . if you mean, does it take a meteorologist to point out a cloud . . . NO! . . . but if you are trying to ask a person what is a cloud's altitude, how did it form based on atmospheric soundings . . . how would changing conditions effect its appearance as it appears from the ground, from space, on Infrared, on doppler radar . . . YES!!!

George, Here's what the FAA tells pilots about contrails ... seems relatively straight forward to me .
http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/policy_guidance/envir_policy/media/contrails.pdf

Well, we jet pilots must be stupid.

Hear hear. this YT video is me flying for hours in what you would term a chemtrail.

The salient points to note.

1. Even after hours of flying inside an alleged cloud of aluminium oxide with a hardness factor of 9 on the Mohs scale, there is no evidence of abrasion on the windscreen such as was reported by aircraft who had inadvertent volcanic ash encounters (Volcanic ash has a Mohs rating of between 5 and 6).

2. Neither myself, my first officer, second officer or any of the 300 passengers and crew we carried exhibited any adverse symptoms to sustained exposure to these "toxic chemicals", despite the fact that the air we are breathing comes directly from the outside via the bleed air system. Note that these "Chemtrails" would have been in super concentrated form as we were flying through them at "spray" altitude.

So what does the slightest level of intelligence garner from that information?

[video=youtube_share;EB5WiCZHXws]http://youtu.be/EB5WiCZHXws[/video]

*Bingo*

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for any coherent response from her. Whilst we've been hoping for any form of rational response from her, she's been too busy bonding with Infowars reporter Darrin McBreen http://www.facebook.com/darrin.mcbreen (the guy who denied holding patterns existed ) and I suspect trying to score a regular guest spot on Alex Jones show.

It is amazing how many here are only using their "logic" to solve problems when it's your pattern recognition that finds truth. For a pattern to occur reality must repeat itself over and over--therefore right brain recognizes truth. But alas, for most human males this side of the brain is always weak when they live in patriarchal societies--and why so many of their males are critical "left-brain" liars--like the ones in the USGov pulling off this lie to you. Chemtrailing people makes actual, logical sense to them because they validate it with seemingly logical lies. It's all ridiculous from the outside looking in. Very glad I do not come from one of these societies--I am Native American Mohawk and believe me when I say--these clouds and atmospheric changes are not normal.

For the many critical human males here too arrogant to do proper research, here is a portion of the paper presented by/to the USGov/Air Force regarding Chemtrails:

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025...A Research Paper Presented To Air Force 2025 by: Col Tamzy J. House, Lt Col James, B. Near, Jr., Maj Ann E. Mercer, Maj James E. Pugh, etc. August 1996"

"SAG (stratospheric aerosol geoengineering) is the intentional spraying of toxic heavy metal aerosol payloads with military and/or defense contractor, and/or commercial jet aircraft, for the stated goal of cooling the planet, or as stated in the Air Forces document, to control the weather over your enemy, or to deliver an aerosol agent that is chemical, biological or otherwise, over a population target, including US citizens."

Aerosol spray geoengineering patents describe jet aircraft dispersing aerosols as REFLECTIVE 'contrails' that expand into clouds. Here's the gov PDF: http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

The primary aerosol in the Hughes Welsbach patent is aluminum. From the actual patent:

"What is claimed is:

1. A method of reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a layer of gases in the atmosphere which absorb strongly near infrared wavelength radiation, comprising the step of dispersing tiny particles of a material within the gases' layer, the particle material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said material has high emissivities with respect to radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra, and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum, whereby said tiny particles provide a means for converting infrared heat energy into far infrared radiation which is radiated into space.

2. The method of claim wherein said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

3. The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide.

4. The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises thorium oxide."

Here's the .gov for that patent: http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,003,186.PN.&OS=PN/5,003,186&RS=PN/5,003,186

Another interesting point I found of all these doc's, if you go to "Figure 3-2. The Military System for Weather-Modification Operations" of this report, not only does it TELL ALL about Chemtrails, I also found the 'artist' an interesting piece of info: "Source: © 1995 with courtesy from Microsoft." --just thought I'd add that for those that may want to ridicule the "Eugenics Bill Gates" conspiracy.

Other patents call for barium, sulfur, strontium and a host of other potentially LETHAL atmospheric additives. The patents are claiming the spraying is for 'global warming' bullsh*t. They're killing us and our environment softly & slowly--whatever their claimed reason/lie. JFTR....First signs of aluminum, lead, barium or mercury poisoning--LOWERED IQ. When this happens the right brain pattern recog is usually the first to go. It's unfortunately the 'weaker' side of the brain as it is "estrogen" dominant(with more oestrodial receptors). Left brain has more androgen receptors--and why men are 'logical' and women are very 'patterned.' Testosterone-driven left brain is also where the human ego is housed. All why the dumbing down process is so effective; because the 'stronger' testosterone-driven Left hemisphere usually wins the brain war when there's compromise. The problem: left brain critical/logic minus right brain truthful patterns = LIES or Denial--which equals a very easily manipulated person--however you want to look at it, it's not good. You are are lying to yourselves and in denial--wasting time criticizing the problem to death because your pattern recog isn't functioning properly because of these fucking chemtrails/fluoride/GMO's--all working hand in hand to stupid you to death with ego-driven logic. If you cannot read what's written in the sky...and if you cannot see the patterns of the U.S. Government's Chemtrail lie now, then rest assured the Eugenics movement is succeeding.

Ridiculing this woman for being an 'attention-getter' or 'bonding' to male reporters is off-topic, useless to the goal of the thread, and far more indicative of misogyny than constructive research and/or critical thinking. Bolstering your ego into believing you or other males are so unfathomably enticing that a female could only be driven to speak out for sheer attention-seeking purposes--is stupid. This type of ridicule is far more a reflective of one's own inadequacies, than of others. The act of criticism is the same; if a human is confident in their own endeavors and accomplishments--secure in their opinions, life and intelligence--if they are happy, then they have no need to waste hours nit-picking & criticizing or arguing with others. Why you shouldn't "hold your breath waiting for any coherent response from" Kristen Meghan. She's doing the right thing....telling the truth. If you can't recognize that--that really is your problem, not hers. She isn't doing this to validate your doubts, she doesn't need to. She does what she does to clear her own conscience and possibly help others along the way; provided they're people capable of SEEking truth.

This board unfortunately does nothing more than present a gaggle of ridiculous ol' men-hens cackling away. If that's 'the look' you're going for--SUCCESS.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is the US Government why are people "seeing" chemtrails in the UK? Interesting you mention fluoride and GMO as we don't have neither so in your view I can't be dumbed down.

All of those references you point to are well and truly debunked elsewhere on this forum.

I note your appeal to some sort of authority:
I am Native American Mohawk and believe me when I say--these clouds and atmospheric changes are not normal.
That is a non-sequitur. You are telling us that your ethnicity gives you a special insight into what is contained inside a cloud? Give me a reason to believe that.

I have flown inside these clouds. I do it for a living. I do it every working day.

If they are what chemtrailers believe they are then I fly in concentrated forms of heavy metals, virii, disease bacteria and have been doing so for many years.

Yet the aircraft I fly show no signs of abrasion from aluminium oxide.. nor do I or any of my colleagues, flight attendants, frequent flyers suffer from strange maladies caused by this exposure. The heavy metals never show up on my radar, the engines never stop due to diamond like abrasives in the fuel. No-one refuels my aircraft wearing breathing apparatus such as they would have to if they were illegally loading trimethylalumium on my aircraft. Next you'll tell me that Commercial aircraft aren't involved despite the hundreds of videos available that clearly show airliners issuing long persistent contrails that stretch from horizon to horizon.

Penn and Teller did a TV series on this kind of thing. It was called "Bullshit". I recommend you watching it.

"Owning the weather" is not a policy paper - it is course work submitted as part of training.

AFAIK there is no evidence of any systemic metal poisoning from atmospheric pollutants that cannot be laid firmly at the feet of industry and automobiles, and there is no evidence of anything being sprayed by a/c as suggested by het chemtrail hoax at all - there is no evidence that any welsbach materials are being put into the atmosphere (they would be immediately obvious by their behavior), and patents are not actually "proof" that the patented system is in use anywhere either.

for someone who lambasts others to do research you seem to have done little of it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back